Discipline And Therapy For Annie

Story Info
Annie is punished by her Uncle Dave.
4.6k words
4.28
139.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTDesign
MTDesign
27 Followers

My parents had sent me to stay at my uncle's as a punishment. Well I had been a bit naughty, and I needed to revise for my A-level exams. I think they thought that by sending me away from my friends and other distractions, I would have no reason for not getting on with schoolwork. So I was banished to my uncle's house for a few days, or a week or two- the time was not specified.

I think they just wanted me out of the way.

My Uncle Dave is my mum's younger brother. He is much younger than she is. At 28 he is only 10 years older than me. He is slim and just above average height. He has light brown hair which is wavy, and he is an architect. He lives on his own and he is dishy. If only he hadn't been my uncle then I would have fancied him. A lot!

I don't know what my parents were thinking of in sending me to stay with him. He has soft brown eyes and big eyelashes, like a girl's. And a husky voice. You couldn't help but fancy him.

I was wearing huggy jeans and a loose top when I arrived at his door. He was dressed casually when he answered it.

'Hi, Annie. Come in,' he said as I flung my arms around his neck. He hugged me a bit reluctantly.

We went inside, and he offered me a cup of tea.

'Well, it's good to see you Annie.' He looked at me quizzically and asked me about school, and how I was getting on and all that sort of boring stuff. I answered him without saying too much. Then he looked hard at me, and I felt a bit embarrassed by it.

'Well,' he said, 'I must say you are looking good!'

'Thank you,' I said, blushing at this unexpected compliment.

'You have turned into an attractive young lady.'

I blushed some more.

'Your mum says that you have also turned into a naughty young lady.'

'Oh. What did she say?'

'She said that you been avoiding your school work. Is that true?'

'Well, yes it's a bit true. I am sure I can catch up.'

'But there's worse. She also says you stole some money from her purse. Did you?'

I squirmed and avoided his eyes.

'Did you, Annie?'

'Yes,' I muttered and looked downwards.

'Why?'

'Well, they stopped my allowance and I was desperate.'

'I see!' He looked thoughtful. 'Your mum has made me promise to be very firm with you while you are here. I have to restrict your freedom and ensure you behave yourself, and get on with your schoolwork. I am to punish you if you misbehave.'

'Oh.' I could feel tears coming to my eyes. 'And will you?'

'Yes, I must do as she says. So you had better behave yourself.' He smiled. 'Come on, I am sure we shall get along. Let's get you unpacked, and then we'll have something to eat.'

I was staying in the spare room. As I snuggled up in bed I thought about the day. Uncle Dave had said I was attractive! That was something. The evening had been quite okay, he had been very polite and proper, and I had managed not to think too much about the upsetting stuff.

I had caught him looking at me. I wondered what was going on behind those smoldering eyes. Was there more to it- did he fancy me like I fancied him?

He'd said he would bring me a cup of tea before he went to work in the morning. He'd also said I could use his PC, but not to go into any private stuff. That made me think.

I pulled off my nightie and decided to sleep just in my knickers. The fresh clean sheets felt delicious against my skin. I curled up with one hand on my breast, softly against my nipple. I put the other hand down the front of my knickers, and pressed on my pussy. Gosh I do fancy him, I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke to hear a knocking on the bedroom door.

'Come in,' I said sleepily. Uncle Dave entered with my cup of tea.

'Wakey wakey,' he said 'here's your tea.'

'Thank you.' I propped myself up in bed. He stared at my naked breasts. They are a B-cup, and my nipples were erect. I had been dreaming of my uncle.

'Oh,' he said looking nonplussed, ' Excuse me. I didn't realize you wore nothing in bed.'

'I've got knickers on,' I said, and pulled the bedclothes over me.

'Okay.' He still looked fazed as he retreated from the bedroom.

He'd said I could call him Dave, and not to worry about the uncle bit. I thought that made it easier to fancy him. If I wasn't thinking of him as my uncle then it was okay. Hmm.

I was on my own while he went to work. And I started off quite well, diligently doing school stuff. It was boring but I had to do it. So I applied myself. Well for a while, I managed it and felt quite worthy. I needed to use his PC to get some information. It was quicker than my laptop. That was when I got distracted.

I noticed a folder on the desktop, entitled 'private'. Well that was irresistible. I am only human. I had to try opening it. If he didn't know he wouldn't mind.

Inside it there were several folders, each with a girl's name. I tried one called 'Sally'. It was full of pictures of the person I assumed was Sally. And she was pretty; slim and leggy with blonde hair. I have blonde hair. Maybe blondes were his thing.

In a lot of the pictures she had her clothes on. Then there ones where she was posing naked. Quite demurely naked in some, and in others she was doing quite sexual things with a pink plastic dildo. In some she was holding a short whip, like a riding crop. So that was what turned Dave on! I suppose I should have been shocked, but I wasn't.

I checked another folder, this time one called 'Lisa'. It too had pictures, this time of Lisa, who looked remarkably similar to Sally, with blonde hair. He definitely had a type! And there were some of her naked, and some quite sexual again.

My head was in a whirl. He liked blondes! And I am blonde, so maybe he would be turned on by me! Maybe I would have to find some excuse for exposing my body to him. Well I had already started that this morning.

When Dave got home I made us cups of tea, and asked him about his work. He was working on the design of a luxury villa. It was a normal civilized conversation and I felt quite grown up. Then he asked me about my day. I told him except I didn't tell him about the stuff I'd seen on the PC.

The conversation moved on and he asked me about myself. Had I got a boyfriend? I confessed that I was between boyfriends at the moment. Then I asked him.

'Is there any one special in your life? Have you got a girlfriend?'

'No, there's no-one at the moment.'

I was surprised. I thought that there would be some one in tow.

'What sort do you go for, Dave?'

'What sort of girl do you mean?'

'Yes, do you have a type?'

'Well I like a strong personality, but otherwise, no particular type.'

'Oh, I'm surprised.'

'Why is that? Do you think I have a type?'

'Yes,' I said, without thinking, ' I thought you went for blondes.'

Suddenly it went very quiet, as he looked at me with a stern expression.

'Why do you think that, Annie?'

I blushed. I couldn't tell him I'd been looking at his private files. I stammered.

'I, err, I don't know.'

He looked at me with a face of thunder.

'You've looked at my private files, haven't you?'

I looked at him. I felt scared.

'Haven't you? Come on answer me!'

'Yes,' I said in a little voice.

He sat back and looked away from me. He appeared to be reflecting on his next move.

'I am disappointed in you,' he said. 'Well your mother said I must be strict with you and punish you when you are naughty. And you have been very naughty, haven't you?'

'Yes, Uncle Dave.'

'So you must be punished.'

With that he grabbed me and put me over his knee. Then he gave me a sharp smack on my bum. I was wearing jeans, but it still hurt- but not that much. Then he told me to stand up. I was surprised. I was expecting more than one smack.

'Now, go to your room. I will call you when it is time to eat.'

In my room I decided to get changed. It was quite warm so I put on my summer dress. It has a high waist and flares out. And it is quite short so it makes my legs look longer. I put on a bit of eye make-up and lip gloss.

Last night we had had a bottle of white wine, but there was no more in the fridge. So I thought it would please Dave if I went out to the corner shop and bought some. The trouble was I had no money.

I opened the door and looked out. I could see Dave's coat hanging in the hall. Maybe there would be some money in it. I crept out, and put my hand in the coat pocket. And there it was, Dave's wallet. I pulled it out and extracted ten pounds. That should be enough for a standard Chardonnay.

I suppose I was being foolish to think I would get away with it. Well, I didn't. Dave appeared and caught me red-handed. 'Oh fuck', I thought, 'now I'm in trouble.'

'What are you doing, Annie?'

'I. err, I was going to go out and get you a bottle of wine.'

He looked oddly calm.

'I told you to stay in your room.'

'Yeah. Sorry.'

'Now I find you not only disobeying me, but also stealing my money.'

'I wanted to please you by getting some wine.'

'Not good enough Annie.'

'Oh. Am I in trouble?'

'Yes. Deep, deep trouble.'

'Look I'm sorry.'

'An apology is not sufficient. You must be punished. Here, come with me.'

He led me into the sitting room. He sat down and I stood before him with my head bowed. I was full of apprehension. But I found I was also excited by the possibilities.

'Firstly, how much did you take?'

'Ten pounds.'

'Put it on the table.' I placed the money on the table as he had instructed.

'Now you must confess. You must say you've been naughty, and deserve to be spanked.'

'I have been naughty. I deserve to be spanked.'

'Very naughty. And on your bottom.'

'I have been very naughty, and I deserve to be spanked on my bottom.'

'Hmm,' he considered me thoughtfully. 'Now turn around.'

I turned so that I was standing with my back to him.

'Lift up your dress, so I can see your bum.'

I lifted my dress and stuck out my bottom. I was wearing frilly light blue knickers. He put his hand on my right buttock and stroked it. I caught my breath.

'What a nice little pink bottom you have.' He put his left hand on my left buttock and continued stroking. It felt nice. I let my breath escape.

'Yes, that's a very sexy pink bum. Do you like it when I touch it?'

'Yes, Uncle Dave,' I said in a very small voice.

'Oh, do you indeed! So you are wicked as well as naughty'. He ran his fingers under the elastic at the top of the knickers.

'I think you want me to spank you. Do you?'

'Yes,' I croaked.

'Then ask me to do it, because you are naughty and wicked.'

' I am naughty and wicked. Please spank me on my bottom Uncle Dave.'

'On my little pink bottom!'

'Please spank me on my little pink bottom.'

'Now turn round and lie on my lap. Assume the spanking position.'

I did as he said, and positioned myself on his lap. He was wearing cotton trousers. I could feel his erection pushing against them. Not only was this business turning me on but it was charging him up!

He lifted my dress up to expose my knicker-clad bottom. He paused then suddenly there was a whoosh of air as his hand came down and I received a hard painful smack on the buttocks.

'Ouch'.

I was expecting another but there was a pause.

'One is not enough, is it?'

'Please spank me again, Uncle Dave.'

So he did. In all he smacked me six times. And it hurt. Then he stopped and told me to stand up.

'This is not right,' he said.

'What do you mean? Are you saying it is not right to spank me?'

'Oh yes, it's right to spank you. After all you asked me to do it.'

'So, what is it?'

'It should be on your bare bottom. We are going to have to do it all again.'

I gulped.

'So ask me!'

'Please spank me on my bare bottom Uncle Dave.'

'Little pink bottom.'

'Please spank me on my bare little pink bottom.'

'That' s better. Now take your knickers off, and resume the spanking position'.

I slipped off my knickers and got back onto his lap. I could feel his erection was even harder. And my pussy was all moist through being turned on.

He pulled my dress up and ran his hands over my buttocks.

'What a nice bum. It's all pink and soft'. He ran his fingers over the crack of my arse, and down to my pussy.

Then he raised his hand and brought it down with a loud thwack on my buttocks. I cried out. Then he did it again harder. Six times he smacked my naked bum.

'Now your bottom is red, rather than pink. Stand up and say thank you.'

I stood up and thanked Uncle Dave.

Then he led me to the dining table where a meal was ready. He made me stand up throughout it, and I was not allowed to put my knickers back on. There was wine- it was a red Rioja. I drank two large glasses.

Then he looked me in the eye.

'I am going to have a shower and get changed. You are to stay here. You can have some more wine if you like, and watch television. I am going to leave the money on the table. If it has gone when I return I shall know you want more punishment.'

'Okay.' I sighed, 'Can I sit down?'

'Yes, if your bottom is not too painful.' With that he left me to it, taking my knickers with him.

My bottom was sore, and it tingled. I felt all hot and throbbing. I wanted to sit down on the settee. But I was all turned on, and my pussy felt damp. It was going to need attention. I went to the kitchen and got some kitchen roll, and placed it on the settee, so that I could sit down without leaving a damp patch. See how considerate I was getting to be!

My hand found its way down to my pussy. I let my finger move up and down. Soon it was all moist and easy.

I thought about Dave. He had been really turned on by spanking me, especially on my bare bum. I could feel his hard cock pushing at his trousers. It had taken a lot of self control not to stroke it through the cotton fabric. I felt pleased that I could have such a sexual effect on him. And that really turned me on.

I wanted to cum. I needed to cum. I was not sure how long I had. But I wasn't just going to rush. I let my fingers push a little inside my pussy, spreading the labia. God that was nice. Then I let them stray to my anus. He liked my bum, I was sure of it. Maybe that was what turned him on. I let my fingers go their own way pushing into my arse hole. That felt deliciously wicked.

But my clitty was crying out for attention. I love my clitty. It felt all swollen and hard. I ran my finger along its little length. Then I began to caress it with two fingers, round and round. Would he hear me if I made a noise? Did I care?

Soon I was using my whole hand to grind my clitoris. This was going to be a good one. My breath was coming in gasps, as I panted my way to a climax. Yes, oh fuck, yes. I let out a whoop as I came.

Well, indeed, it was a good one! I lay back and tried to gather my wits. I'd better tidy up. I stood up and cleared up with the kitchen roll.

Some more wine went down a treat. I tried the television, but there was nothing I could concentrate on enough to watch. Then I had a thought.

Spanking me had turned him on! Maybe if he did it again, he would act on his lust. I needed him to touch me. Before I had time to contemplate the pain this might involve, I had gone to the table, and picked up the ten pounds. That would get him going!

When Uncle Dave re-appeared I was surprised to see that he had not dressed in daytime clothes but was in his bathrobe. It was a silky navy blue number. As far as I could see that was all he was wearing. He looked sexy and ready for action. He had my knickers and was dangling them from a finger.

'Well, Annie, do you want these back?'

'I guess..'

'Do you deserve them? Have you been good?'

I said nothing. He rubbed his hand on his smooth chest inside his robe and looked thoughtful.

'Nothing to say Annie?'

I looked down, avoiding his eyes.

'Your silence is making me suspicious,' he said, rubbing himself some more. I noticed his hair was still damp from the shower.

'You can keep my knickers,' I said at last, 'as a memento of spanking me.'

'Why thank you marm,' he said, giving me a bow. His bathrobe did not hide much and I could see the outline of his cock. It twitched.

'I am beginning to think you probably have not been good. What have you been doing?'

I blushed. Had he heard me masturbating?

'You've been naughty, haven't you? I can tell. What have you done now?'

He went over to the table where he had left the ten pounds. It was gone.

'Oh dear Annie, you've taken the money. Haven't you?'

'Yes,' I whispered.

'I can't hear you. What did you say?'

'I said yes,' I croaked. He looked pleased, and then changed his expression to a stern one.

'Stand up, and come here.' I got up from the settee and stood before him with my head bowed.

'You've been very naughty again. You must say it.'

'I've been very naughty.'

'And?'

'I deserve to be punished.'

'Yes. How?'

'You must spank me.'

It looked to me as if his cock was becoming interested, judging from the shape pushing at his robe.

'How?'

'You must spank me on bare bottom.'

'Little pink bare bottom! And ask me nicely.'

'Please spank me Uncle Dave. Please spank me on my little pink bare bottom.'

'You must resume the spanking position.' He sat down and I lay myself across his knee. He lifted my dress to expose my bum. He placed his hand on my right buttock and squeezed it gently. I could feel his cock pressing against me.

'You have a very pretty little bum. It is not as red as I expected. Maybe I have been too gentle with you.' His hand was rubbing between my arse cheeks, touching my pussy. And then my anus.

Then he brought his hand up and gave my bottom a sharp smack. I caught my breath. Then he paused.

'This wont do!' he said. I gulped, wondering what he had in mind.

'The punishments must escalate in severity if they are to work. This is the same as last time. Get up.'

I stood before him.

'Take your dress off.'

'What?'

'I said take your dress off.'

'But, I'll be naked.'

'Precisely. Now do as you are told. And thank me.'

So I pulled my dress over my head. I didn't do it too quickly, in case he wanted a good look. I wiggled my hips, and then placed the dress on the settee. I stood before Uncle Dave, naked.

'Thank you for letting me take my dress off Uncle Dave.'

'Put your hands on your head. Now wait here while I get something.' Then he walked out leaving me standing there. He returned after a minute or two carrying a toilet bag and what looked like a short whip. He sat down.

'Now, resume the spanking position.'

I lay across his lap. His cock was definitely getting hard. He placed his hand on my bum, and pushed my cheeks apart.

'Such a nice, pretty, soft, pliable bottom, with hardly a mark on it-what a pity I am going to have to use the horse crop on you.' His fingers were running against my pussy and up to my anus.

Then he moved his hand away and paused. Then I heard a whoosh of air and felt a sharp extreme pain across my bum. I let out a yelp. It really hurt. I could feel tears coming to my eyes. This was much more painful than last time.

He whipped me two more times, each more painful than the last. I think I was sobbing by the time he finished. I was just thankful it was only three strokes.

'Now get up.'

I got up and stood before him.

'Say thank you.'

'Thank you for whipping me Uncle Dave.'

'That's better. Now resume the position.'

'What!' Was I to be whipped again? I felt really frightened.

'Just do it.'

Fearfully I lay across his lap again.

'Now I have to rub it better,' he said. I felt a cool liquid being poured onto my buttocks. I looked round to see baby oil. My, I was relieved, and excited.

'We can't have such a pretty little pink bottom with marks all over it, can we? This oil will make it feel better.' With that he began smoothing the oil into my right buttock. God it felt soothing, and sensual and so erotic!

MTDesign
MTDesign
27 Followers
12