Discipline at The Library Ch. 03

Story Info
Student meets a fellow trainee.
1.5k words
4.41
15.4k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 09/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janander
janander
10 Followers

After I'd recovered from Jenny's training session she released my ankles from the bottom of the table legs and helped me to stand so she could take the cuffs off my wrists. Then she told me brusquely to dress. But before she let me leave she reminded me that I'd brought all this on myself and that she had recorded this session on video with the exception that her own face was nowhere to be seen while mine obviously was.

"I needn't tell you where copies of these videos, along with your confessions about masturbating in the library, might end up if you displease me." She pointed out in a soft, seductive voice. She gave me a pleasant smile as she continued "You won't be trying to back out of your agreement to accept your training and give me your obedience will you?" Despite the voice and the smile there was clear menace in her words. "I'm going to give up some of my free time and come in here on Sunday to do some catalogue work. As a special treat I'm going to let you come and help me pass my day more pleasantly. Tell whoever you need to that you'll be busy till late on Sunday. Now run along home like a good boy and I'll see you here at 10 am promptly."

How she could maintain such control over me while I could see my cum smearing her inner thighs and her stocking tops I did not understand. But never the less she had control and all I could do was mumble "Yes Mistress Jenny, thank you." and leave.

As I reached the outside door I heard her call sharply after me "No playing with that naughty cock till I see you next. I'll know if you do and you won't like the consequences one little bit."

Like any healthy 18 year old I was used to masturbating at least twice a day and as the hours passed between Thursday evening and Sunday morning it seemed to be a horribly long time since I'd had the normal 'release' I was used to. By Sunday 10 am I was waiting outside the staff door again feeling very jittery indeed. My balls were aching, they were so full of unspent cum and my cock had been semi-erect for 2 very, very, long days. I was also extremely apprehensive of what Jenny had planned for me. The last 2 sessions with her had been both painful and ultimately erotically satisfying even though only a couple of hours long. This time she had all day!!!!

At precisely 10 am the door opened and Jenny motioned for me to enter. "You know where to go and how to get ready for me?" she asked in a half questioning, half commanding tone.

By now I was starting to understand my role "Yes Mistress." I answered and went straight down to the musty archive where I stripped naked and tried to remain calm while I waited for her. Looking around I noticed Jenny's black canvas bag lying near the table but despite my burning curiosity I did not dare look inside. I also noticed some odd straps, hooks and metal rings attached here and there to the solidly built book shelves. None of this made me feel any more relaxed, in fact my steadily stiffening cock betrayed my arousal at the sight of these things and what they might be intended for.

Eventually Jenny came down the stairs and entered the archive room, she looked very prim and proper dressed in a smart skirt and white long sleeved blouse. "Well," she sighed looking directly at my erect cock that had jumped to attention for her "I see we'd better make sure you are under control as soon as possible. Turn around so I can put your cuffs on so you can feel more safe and secure."

I turned with my back to her and put my hands behind me. This time she took her time fastening my wrists into broad softly lined leather cuffs connected to each other by a short chain. She tested to make sure they were securely fastened, "Doesn't that feel better?" she whispered in my ear "Now you can relax in the knowledge that your naughty cock belongs to me, no more need to concern yourself about how and when to make it cum." She went to her bag and returned to face me with a collar and leash in her hands, slowly almost lovingly she fastened the collar round my neck and smiled at me. "It suits you very nicely." She said.

"We're going to have such a nice day together." She said "But first of all I really do have to do some work stuff. Do you want me to fasten you to something down here? Or would you like to stay with me?" she asked. I didn't particularly want to stay in the archive by myself so I told her I'd prefer to stay with her. "Off we go then." She said, and with the leash wrapped around her wrist she set off. I found myself tugged into motion by the collar round my neck and followed her as best I could with my hands fastened behind me.

We went up the stairs from the archive the down a corridor then through a doorway where I found myself in the bright daylight of the main library. My shock and hesitation earned me a sharp tug on the leash so that I stumbled forward before catching me step again. "Sam, are you here?" Jenny called. I froze there was somebody else here? Jenny pulled sharply on the leash again and led me to the main lending desk where she tied the end of the leash to the polished brass rail surrounding the desk at about shoulder height. I was still numb inside at the thought that somebody else was here and would see me like this. Jenny left me tethered to the rail as she walked off towards the rows of book shelves calling out again "Sam, are you busy Love, I've got something to show you here!"

From the far end of the library a voice called back "OK Jenny, be there in a moment. I'm just finishing with the H-to-Ks." Jenny set off toward the voice and disappeared behind some shelves. A few moments later she reappeared with her arm round the waist of Samantha, the youngest of the library assistants who worked here. As they walked toward me I tried to pull away but Jenny had tied the leash too well, I could only desperately try to avoid eye contact and hope that the floor would open up and swallow me.

"Jenny," stuttered Samantha "Who.. What...He's naked and he's tied up!!!"

"Yes," said Jenny "and he's still got a monster erection. Look at it!" she was smiling with genuine amusement as she pointed at my quivering cock. It was true despite the most awful embarrassment and humiliation I was feeling, my cock stood up like a flag pole.

As they got closer I noticed Jenny's hand glide possessively up Samantha's back and come to rest at the back of her neck. "Sam, this is Timmy but for us he's just called boy. I caught him masturbating himself up on the first floor and offered to give him private punishment and training instead of reporting him, as you can see he agreed." As she said this my cock started to bob up and down with excitement remembering the training I'd already received. I could see that Samantha wanted to pull back but Jenny's hand on her neck held her still. Jenny continued her introductions, "Boy, this is Sam. She's got some things in common with you. She also has some difficulties with self-control. I managed to film some really lovely videos of her when she thought she was alone in the library. And since then she's been good enough to provide me with several very beautiful moments to record. Of course, she'd like to keep her job and would hate to find her videos have been seen by the wrong people. Isn't that so Sam?"

"Yes Mistress Jenny." Samantha replied in a quiet halting voice. As she was speaking Jenny reached out and began to caress Samantha's breasts gently pinching her nipples through her shirt.

"Well Sam, you seem to me to awfully over-dressed. Pop down to the archive like a good girl and come back up here as quickly as you can. Dress yourself to please me Sam." Samantha set off almost running in her haste to obey. As she rushed away Jenny looked down at my cock bulging and jerking in its excitement. "That seems to have been a nice surprise for you boy. At least your cock is showing its pleasure, Sam is a lovely sweet girl and very willing to please. I'm sure I'm going to have very pleasant time today with both of you to train."

janander
janander
10 Followers