Discipline Center Ch. 01: Jane Best

Story Info
His Pa used to say, either right or get your pants down.
1.3k words
4.03
25.3k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers

It was the late 60s and the free love brigade realised as they got a little older that free loaders were just that.

The country had a young offenders institution for 12 to 18 year olds, where it was thought the youngsters learnt more about crime inside than learning that crime did not pay.

The next step was an adult prison, which for young boys and girls was too brutal, for all sorts of reasons.

So it was legislated on that a judge or even parent can use a new facility run by various church groups, this one is run by the Baptist's and based on their discipline regime of CDD, Christian Domestic Discipline.

The judge would issue a sentence from between 4 weeks and 12 weeks, any more would appear to be of a more serious nature and prison would be the institution the offender was sent to.

A parent could pay to send a child over 18 and under 20 for the amount of routine decided by the Governor and the Father of the child.

It was to be called, "Young Persons Discipline Center" Quite a mouthful but it was thought it said what it was!

The staff were recruited for their specialist skills, the obvious Governor, Matron, Nurse, Secretary, Catering staff and Wardens.

This particular Baptist Center was in Brexton and was a converted institution of the 40s, mainly for its secure fencing and special sound proofed wings.

It was designed to house 10 young men and 10 young ladies. They slept in dormitories of groups of 5 with all dormitories leading off a main sitting area, dining room and warders office made it look like a star shape.

The fifth point of the star was the "Learning Room."

**********

Governor Wilson was going through who was leaving that day.

He also checked who was coming in and for what offence.

Governor Wilson loved this day, he lived his life CDD, and he himself was an eighth generation child in this lifestyle. Growing up his Pa used to say its either right or get your pants down.

That went for all under his roof, family, friends or even visitors, but it was the same in most of the other houses too.

He liked to make sure the ones going suffered so much pain and embarrassment that they would never want to offend again and the newcomers so much pain they forgot all about home till they settled.

His secretary would draw up a rota for who would deal with who, she always made sure of that as to not end up facing downwards for his belt herself, which often happened.

He would have the occasional boy but mainly girls.

He liked the boys with the longest willy, so he could lead them round the room with it to humiliate them.

**********

"Just 3 new girl arrivals today Mr. Wilson, 2 from court and one from that nice Mr. Jones who came in a week or so ago."

"Did he pay Joy?"

"Yes he did Sir, 2 weeks by postal order last Monday."

He read the notes;

Jane Best - 18 - Weeks Discipline Training - Urinating In Public and Drunk.

Alice West - 18 - 8 Weeks Discipline Training - Shop Lifting - Lying - Swearing.

Josey Jones - 18 - 2 Weeks Private. Fathers remarks, I feel she needs the rudeness beaten out of her, please do not spare your cane and use all her body, she has me and her mom in tears most days. She wont work either.

"Who is first?"

"Jane West, direct from the court cells at 10.00 Sir."

"Then Alice West at 2.00pm and Josey Jones at 5.00 Sir."

He checked his watch, 9.40, "I will take all three."

He rang his hands and went to slip a hand down his pants to move his stiffening cock over a little as Joy watched,

"You do it Joy."

"Yes Sir."

She stood up and walked to Governor Wilson, pushed her hand gently down his pants, gave it a little rub and moved it to the left. He immediately stiffened, "Over the desk Joy I have just time to give you a quick shagging."

She wasted no time in dropping her knickers to her knees and lifting her jumper, she knew Mr. Wilson liked a handful of tits when he took her from behind.

He dropped his pants, "Still cane marks showing Joy."

"Yes Sir, it's from the day before yesterday from Father, I was 10 minutes late in."

"Then I should spank you too being your caring employer."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

He gave her a swift hand spanking then shagged her, he just got his cock away and the phone rang, Joy was a second or two answering as she was pulling her Knickers up and pulling her jumper down.

"Jane West in reception Sir."

"You should answer the phone on or before the third ring Joy, as well you knew, that was the fifth ring, reason?"

"Erm, you were shagging me Sir."

"20 of the belt for late answering and 10 cane stripes for rude language, make a note for tomorrow?"

Joy looked down, "Yes Sir."

**********

The Governor went into reception and Jane was cuffed to two young male prison officers from the court.

"Bring her this way please guys."

He went the long way round and into the inmates sitting room.

"Thank you gentleman, would you strip her for me please?"

"Us, here and now Governor?"

"Yes, is that ok?"

They had no need to answer, they uncuffed her and removed her grey prison jumper and bra, then her grey prison jogging bottoms and knickers.

She put up no fight at all, she knew she was to be beaten most days from talking with a few girls who had been inmates.

She had short blond hair, stood 5'5", 120lb, 34ish tits and trimmed bush.

The Governor had popped out of the room and returned with a small bowl, he place a chair next to a table and placed the bowl on the table.

"Attention all, West is going to put on a show for us all, she will get on the table and pee into the small bowl without splashing he table, guess what will happen if she splashes?"

All seven hands flew into the air, he pointed to a girl, "Yes,"

"Sir, she will be placed over a table and belted crimson on her bottom with your belt, then caned Sir."

"Exactly right, and this will happen every other day of her 28 day stay till she perfects it, sometimes in front of you all and sometimes in front of the boys. She does not mind pissing in front of you all as she finds it fun, don't you PissPot?"

"No Sir, I actually peed my pants I was that drunk Sir, so just moved the crotch of my knickers over and peed in the street."

"Stand onto the chair." he turned her bottom to the girls and slapped the tops of her legs, it was like a machine gun being fired, she screamed. "Now PissPot, Piss." He helped her up and she squatted.

"Now open your slit with your fingers so we can all see it coming out." The court wardens were rock hard and tilted their heads to see.

She did as she was told and her fingers in the way made her pee splash all over the table.

When she had finished he helped her down and stood her in front of him so she could watch him remove his belt, slowly but well practiced.

"Now girl, you will bent over the table you peed all over and I will belt you until you have licked it dry."

The girls watching "Gasped"

"You may begin."

She was not going to say no as she knew she would eventually, she started lapping the pee off the table, WHOSH CRACK. WHOOSH CRACK, one after the other rained down on her bottom till the table was dry. She collapsed on to the table.

He pointed to 2 inmates, "You two, take her to her bed. Gentlemen, let me show you out."

"Now that's what I call justice," said one to the other, who nodded, both with their hands down their pants.

DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers