Discipline Center Ch. 02: Alice West

Story Info
"Is she as good a sucker as me Governor?"
2k words
4.29
16.5k
6
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

Governor Wilson was going through who was leaving that day.

He also checked who was coming in and for what offence.

He would discipline the occasional boy but mainly girls.

He liked the boys with the longest willy, so he could lead them round the room for maximum embarrassment.

The centers 5 bedded dormitories were not sparse, far from it, each resident had large single bed, and opposite were a dressing table and stool, chest of drawers and a single wardrobe.

The bedding was bright and cheerful and changed weekly.

At the end of the room was a purpose built, solid and secure table with wrist ties at each end not only to give discipline but to act as a deterrent.

He read the new arrivals notes;

Jane Best - 18 - 4 Weeks Discipline Training - Urinating In Public and Drunk. She had now arrived and been 'Welcomed'

Alice West - 18 - 8 Weeks Discipline Training - Shop Lifting - Lying - Swearing.

Josey Low - 18 - 2 Weeks Private. Fathers remarks, I feel she needs the rudeness beaten out of her, please do not spare your cane and use all her body, she has me and her mom in tears most days. She wont work either.

"Who is next?"

"Alice West, direct from the court cells at 2.00pm Sir."

**********

Governor Wilson went into reception, Alice had been left with 2 of his warders.

He eyed her up and down, back and front, he was going to have fun spanking that bottom that was for sure.

He checked the notes on the clip board Joy, his secretary had put together.

"So, Alice West?" he waited, SLAPPPPPPPPPPP, the first of many on her skinny bottom.

"Yes it is."

SLAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

"What the fuck was that for I said yes didn't I?"

"Aged 18 and given 8 Weeks for - Shop Lifting - Lying - Swearing."

"Take her to the dormitory, strip her and fasten her to the table, be as rough as it takes,"

The warders did not need telling twice, especially with "Fresh Meat."

They both held an arm behind her back and marched her out of site of everyone.

They pulled up her grey prison jumper and leaving her arms in the sleeves they pushed the rest over the back of her head.

Her bra was undone and the same happened to that.

She knew it futile to resist and well, it felt so good.

Arms behind her back again they each nipped a nipple to stretching point.

They stopped outside a locked door which said, Men Only.

The youngest unlocked it, they went in and locked it behind them.

"As you have been good this morning boys you may all come up have a feel of the new girl."

They did not need telling twice, the warders made her put her hands by her side as she was nipped, fondled and fingers.

As with any group, the boys had a pecking order and waited their turns.

They also in turn, put their cocks in her hands to be wanked, and wanked they were.

It was only 5 minutes but she felt if an age, but what an age, you could see the look of disappointment on her face when a warders whistle blew, and she continued her journey to the her dormitory and the table.

Once in the dorm the warders enjoyed their turns of abusing her your body until she was naked.

She was fastened bent over the table, set at its thinnest setting with bottom in the air, tits hanging over and her arms stretched to the side of her with her head stuck out.

The young warder lifted her chin, "You have been exemplary in your transit so deserve a reward, well, 2 actually," and he lowered his zip.

"Thank you Sirs." she knew the drill, opened her mouth with her head at an angle to deep throat if required.

Hi slipped his cock onto her tongue and she drew him in, she felt pressure on her bum hole as the elder warden slowly lubricated his cock from her pussy and eased in her bum.

Both never dwelt, they knew the Governor would want his share of the new girl.

The mouth warden finished to be replaced by the elder one, he did not want her bum oozing his cum.

Governor Wilson arrived through one door as the warders left by the other.

"So Miss West, we have you down for shoplifting, lying and we know you can swear don't we?"

"Yes Sir, all three Sir, my mom says its my hormones Sir."

He was looking at the wonderful sight in front of him, a young skinny girl, he spread her bum cheeks, "should we add anal fucking too?" he noticed she had not fully contracted yet.

"Yes Sir, please may I say something?" she was going to mention she had little choice in the bum fucking.

WHOOSH CRACK, "No"

WHOOSH CRACK, "Stealing"

WHOOSH CRACK, "Lying"

WHOOSH CRACK, "Swearing

WHOOSH CRACK, "Fucking"

WHOOSH CRACK, "See where this is going girl"

She was screaming, he was using an open belt and knew how to handle it.

He gave her 20 to cover her back, bottom and legs.

He walked to her head, hope I am not sloppy thirds or the belting will start again.

He was big but she took his width and length, he loved to gag his prisoners, he was in no rush, gently pounding having her tears fall on his shaft, he eased back and filled her mouth and rubber her throat to ease his cum down.

"Thank you Sir."

"Tomorrow you will have your front whipped and I will peg tightly your nipples to remind you of all your faults."

He left her in that position to act as a deterrent for when the other 4 girls came in.

They arrived 30 minutes or so later and all used her face and tongue as a licking post for their cock starved pussy's, in fact the room leader, who obviously went first, also went last too and had 2 goes, then pissed in her mouth.

When you are spun over tomorrow, as we all have been, you can look forward to us all riding your face and drinking my piss again, they all laughed well, all except Alice.

Just before dinner the 2 warders came in with matron who had run West a bath and would examine her.

She was a kind lady in her 30s without an inch of malice in her body, she too was kept in line by Governor Wilson.

************

Matron knocked on Governor Wilsons door, his secretary, Joy, looked over at him to check his requirements, he nodded and she scooted over and opened the door.

"Governor Wilson asked me to call."

"Yes Matron, regarding?" Joy knew she was in for a beating so wanted to drag it out.

"The governor said he wished to see me regarding a slight problem."

"What problem, whose problem?"

Sighs, "I think I may be punished Joy."

"Oh, what did you not say, Governor, its Matron for her belting."

"Oh good, ask her to wait a moment."

Joy smiled and closed the door, Matron rushed to the toilet for another pee.

She got back just in time as the Governor opened the door, "Come in Matron."

"I have just refreshed my memory from your file and see you were caught by a warder wanking prisoner 24-52 Elliott."

"Please Governor I can , explain, he had a water infect..."

"Strip naked,"

"But...,"

Make a note on her disciplinary record, Charge; failure to respond to an order, Sentence, 6 extra with the senior cane."

Matron stripped naked and stood to attention, arms tight by her side.

Joy swiveled round to face her, "Shall I witness Sir?"

"Yes, record it please."

The Governor checked out Matron, he squeezed her neck and moved both hands down her back over each vertebrae.

He reached her bottom and pushed her forward for her to bend and he could spread her cheeks.

"Neck back and bottom cheeks, unblemished Joy, bum hole looks intact."

He moved round to her front, her face was scarlet, she knew what was to come, he rarely changed his routine.

He moved her hair behind each ear and stroked her cheeks, she opened her mouth and he pushed two fingers in to make her gag.

He moved down to her breasts and wiped his finger on her left tit.

He fondled and weighed each one in the cup of his hands the squeezed each nipple hard, she squealed.

"Tender nipples Joy, are you near your cycle Matron?"

"Yes Sir, next Monday."

"Make a note of that Joy."

"Yes Sir, when did you say you were due on the rag Matron?"

Matron blushed again. "Monday."

The Governors hands dwelt a little longer on her full ladies tits, he reckoned maybe 34DD

Down over her slightly bulging tummy, he patted it. "Scales Joy."

Joy got the scales and the governor pulled on her right nipple to put her on them.

"143lbs Joy."

"Up 5lbs Sir."

"Make a note Joy, Charge; body abuse, Sentence; 5 extra strokes of the senior cane and report back to me weekly for weighing."

"May be due to my cycle Sir."

"Extra 2 for back chat."

Joy eagerly wrote the extras down on Matrons record sheet.

"Legs astride," she obliged and he pushed 2 fingers upwards into her pussy, he worked them in and out, he saw her nipple tighten again. He took them out and she opened her mouth to clean them.

"Still a Virgin Joy."

"Oh my."

The Governor loved this bit as he stepped back from her and slowly unbuckled his belt, took it off, doubled it and slapped it on his hand.

Matron moved over to his desk and laid over, Joy quickly to the other side to hold her hands firm.

Crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, He kept up his rhythm, "How many is that Joy?"

"53 Sir,"

"Hold her tight, the last 7 on her back," CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK.

Matron was beside herself with the pain, humility, embarrassment and knowing she still had the cane to come.

"Stay down," he walked to his cane cupboard and chose a solid senior cane, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, a few practice air shots.

He gave her 4 rapid stripes, each one giving a harsh sting, bruise and cut all in one stroke.

"Get me a coffee Joy."

"Yes Sir," Joy knew he was about to either arse fuck her or choke her and as Matron had been in this position a few times before as soon as Joy left Matron slid of the table in floods of tears and knelt before him.

He unzipped and fumbled before pulling out his huge cock, she moved her head forward and began to stiffen him even more with her tongue up and down his shaft, he slapped her face and she opened for him to ram it into her mouth.

With cane in hand he pulled away and gave each nipple 3 swift cracks of his cane and 2 across each tit, as she began to scream he rammed his cock back into her open mouth and pounded her till he cum, she again knew the penalty for spillage.

He pulled out and she quickly took care of his dribbling last cum.

He rose her up by her bleeding nipples, "Take you clothes and dress in your room, and I will see you next week for your weigh in."

"Yes Sir, thank you for your concern Sir."

Joy was waiting outside, "Wow, he sure did give you belting and a half, probably well deserved." as they passed, SLAPPPPPPP on her bottom, "A little extra from me."

She went back into the office and completed all the forms for the Governor to sign off.

"Is she as good a sucker as me Governor?"

He laid back in his seat and unzipped, "Lets see shall we."

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers