Discipline Center Ch. 03: Josey Low

Story Info
"Do even have to take off my knickers and bra?"
4.5k words
4.18
18.5k
6
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

Governor Wilson was going through who was leaving that day.

He also checked who was coming in and for what offence.

He read the new arrivals notes;

Jane Best - 18 - 4 Weeks Discipline Training - Urinating In Public and Drunk. She had now arrived and been 'Welcomed'

Alice West - 18 - 8 Weeks Discipline Training - Shop Lifting - Lying - Swearing.

Josey Low - 18 - 2 Weeks Private. Fathers remarks, I feel she needs the rudeness beaten out of her, please do not spare your cane and use all her body, she has me and her mom in tears most days. She wont work either.

"Who is next?"

"Josey Low, Being brought in by her parents 5.00pm Sir."

**********

Joy noticed a huge car being driven by Mr. Low, his wife beside him and a girl in the back, parking on the visitors car park, it was 4.35.

"Josey Low's arrived Governor, paid for by Daddy for 2 weeks for thorough discipline. Wow she looks 14."

"Have them taken to the induction office and see if the parents will stay a while?"

"Good evening, I'm Governor Wilson, I recall we met a few weeks ago when you booked your daughter in, please take a seat, except you girl, you can be undressing over there.

The parents sat and Low just stood, "You have just earned 5 stokes of the cane for refusing to carry out an order, would you like to make that 10?"

"No, but mum and dads here, and they don't see me undressed."

"After 2 weeks of not wearing clothes here you will be naked every evening at home, so your bottom is available to spank all night, now strip."

No hesitation this time, down came her designer jeans and off with her shoes and white ankle socks.

Then off with her jumper and blouse, she stopped and stood as thought she had finished.

She was beginning to worry, so put her hand up.

"Yes girl?"

"Do even have to take off my knickers and bra?"

"Yes, and quickly before I double your extras.

.

The Governor explained to Mr. and Mrs. Low that as soon as they entered the building the work on their daughter had began.

"Turn round and face the wall whilst I examine you." He went down her back with his hands and had her bend as he parted her bottom cheeks.

"Turn round." He whisked over her face, tits nipples tummy and hairless pussy, he would enjoy those later when mum and dad had gone.

"Mr. Low, do you strip her naked or just bare her bottom when you spank her?"

"Well to be honest I leave that sort of thing to Mrs. L, them both being girls and all."

"Mrs. Low, same question to you?"

"Well I once slapped her hand, not sure why."

"I see, well that's fine."

"Stand in front of father girl, and turn round and round let him see his naked daughter.

Stop, see how red her face is, and how white her bottom is."

Mr.Low nodded.

The governor patted his lap and Low walked towards him. "Am I to sit on your knee?" As delightful as he knew that would be, he spun her round and laid her over his knee.

"You will grip the chair legs till your hands are white and if one comes off the spanking starts over again, spread your legs till your lips split, excuse the wording Mr and Mrs Low, but it is important she sets right every time."

The Governor began to spank and talked Mr. Low through it, softly and slowly at first then he increased the pressure of the slaps and speed, she was soon yelling.

"Mr. Low, when you spank her bottom please make sure she keeps her hands on the chair legs, and watch for them moving off now."

He nodded again, mesmerised.

spank, spank, spank, "Make sure you are firm with her, spank, spank, spank, and you have her in a comfortable position for you, SPANK, spank, spank, spank, we find SPANKING, each bottom cheek in turn, SPANK, spank, spank, spank, and you cover from her waist, SPANK, spank, spank, spank, to the back of her legs, SPANK, spank, spank, spank, I always think as a rule of thumb, SPANK, spank, spank, spank, you should SPANK her so she has to sleep on her tummy."

"Let me finish her off," SPANK, SPANK, SPANK. He larruped her to screams but she never let go of the chair legs.

"Stand and go sit on daddy's knee, she did just that, albeit on shaky legs,. Now Mr. Low and Mrs. Low too if you have just had to spank her, hugg her, you now need to console her, she was naughty, punished and now needs hugging and stroking. You may stroke her bottom, breasts and even the top of her pussy and her lips if she is so distraught.

Were she a boy Mrs. Low stroking a boys willy helps them."

As you can see, here, they will be thoroughly spanked when needed and before bed each boy or girl, gets a bed time spanking, and one on awaking, depending on the warder it can be bent over the end of their beds, in a row, waiting their turn, for his belt, or we have 2 who like to hand spank and hair brush the bottoms over their knees.

In each dorm is a thin whippy cane behind the door, this is for extras earned, always in batches of 5, 25 being the maximum. These will be given from the next to the back of the knees and they girl being caned will usually be held over her bed by 2 of her fellow residents.

Do you play with yourself girl?"

She looked puzzled and embarrassed.

"Wank girl, do you finger yourself?"

She nodded.

"If caught you would be held down on your back and your hands will be caned and your pussy lips strapped so hard you will find it hard to pee they will be so swollen."

The Governor rang a bell and 2 warders arrived, "Take Low to dormitory and 2.she has had her inaugural spanking so can sit in the sitting toom with the girls, no more punishment needed till her bedtime spanking.

No clothes for the duration of her stay, that way she will not be untidy."

Governor Wilson knew she would face a detour whilst the warders "Welcomed" her.

Mrs Low wept as she was taken away, Low looked behind her and mouthed, "Love you mummy."

"Before you go Mr. Low I would just wish to tell you of the importance of getting girls used to the hand, belt and cane, its part of your duty in bringing her up, so as when she marries she is a dutiful serving girl and will accept her husbands spankings with the love they should be given in.

How often do you spank Mrs. Low Sir?"

Both looked gobsmacked.

"Well that's where the trouble you have with your daughter starts.

May I suggest whilst on your own this next 2 weeks that you spank your wife. When your daughter comes out of here she needs to hear, not see, your dominance in the house Sir.

Just remember, you do not spank to injure, just to show your authority.

Will you allow your husband to spank you when you get home Mrs. Low, and there after every 3 or 4 days unless he believes you need one in between?"

"Well yes I suppose so if its his wish."

"Will it be your wish Mr. Low?"

"You know I think it will be, thank you so much Sir, for everything.

************

The 2 warders took her round to her dormitory and sitting room but on the way called in the old laundry room.

She had an idea with her being naked she may be in trouble, and so she was right.

The young warden explained how the institution works.

The girls and boys are leathered at the whims of the staff, from cook when they are helping in the kitchen to Governor Wilson.

They told her they were not allowed to fuck her pussy but her other 2 holes were available to them.

She heard the big warden undoing his buckle behind her and his zip sliding down, she felt his hands come under her arms onto her small tits.

She was only 5'3" and around 85 lbs so took little handling, he lifted her up under her tits and sat her on his big cock. he must have had 4" sticking out under her pussy.

She began to cy so he nipped her little nipples hard and soon had her shrieking.

He walked towards an old laundry basket and lowered her over it where his mate was waiting with his cock out facing her face.

Suck us both well and you wont be spanked tonight at bedtime, refuse and it will be the cane, she cried but opened her mouth and sucked both off in turn.

They got to the dormitory door and unlocked it, inside was another 2 wardens just giving two girls, who were due, a good dose of the belt.

"New one for you two, she may look 14 but she is over 18 and been sent in by her parents, the Governor said he had already spanked her and a light belting all over may settle her into our ways."

"But you said," SLAPPPPPPPPPPP across her face, so this is what was to be expected over the next 14 days.

She was man handled on her small tits to the "High Wire," simply a hook in the roof beam with a wire hanging down with a slip noose on it for her wrists. The wire was pulled through the hook to put her on her tippy toes and fastened tight.

Each warden removed his belt and wrapped the buckle end round their hands.

"You will be lightly whipped back and front girl, ready?"

"Noooooooooooooooooo."

He gripped her crotch lips tight and nodded to his partner who laid the first strike on her crimson spanked bottom, as the second fell the crotch holder began to finger her.

They swapped places, the second warder had bigger hands and was rougher as he fingered her, when he removed his fingers the whipper pushed his fingers into her pussy from behind as she had her tits whipped.

She was finished off with 5 from each over her pussy lips then taken to the other 4 inmates in the sitting room and left.

************

It was ready for lights out and all five inmates were bent over the bed for their bedtime spankings, 5 of the wardens strap.

He worked his way through them to Josey Low, the new girl, she was lined all over from the High Wire and a semi crimson bottom from the Governor's welcome spanking.

He took her by the hand and put her over his knee, sorry my little one bit its the Governors orders all residents given a bed time spanking, he spanked her with his hand for 20 light spanks then stood her up.

She was crying, but with the thought the warden had been gentle with her.

"Bed all, night."

All the girls got into bed, "Night Sir."

The lights went out.

"New girl, come here."

Josey knew the voice and immediately jumped out of bed and went to the first bed.

"How long did you get."

"My father sent me here for 2 weeks Miss, he said he could no longer have me in his house as I was rude all the time and lazy." she began to cry.

Miss pushed her finger gently into her pussy and pulled her closer. "In here you will belong to me and I will look after you, but you will have chores and if you displease me I will spank you, or worse."

"Yes Miss, thank you."

"So do to me as I do to you."

Josey's hand laid over Miss's pussy and a tiny finger split her lips and they both fingered each other it was so new to Josey and so nice.

"Kneel between my legs and do me with your tongue what you did with your finger."

Josey's mouth was soon full of Miss's sweet juices.

"Now go and do the same to the other 3 girls, in turn."

"Oh Yes Miss, thank you."

She did as she was told and enjoyed each girl. She finished and got back into her bed.

"Girl!"

"Yes Miss."

"Come back her I'm going to fuck you now."

Josey again jumped out of bed and ran to Miss, she saw Her strap on and felt a tingle in her pussy.

"Miss!"

"Yes."

"I'm a Virgin."

"How divine."

"Would you like me to have your Virginity?"

"Yes please Miss, thank you."

She laid her onto the bed and 1 held her down by sitting on her arms, her pussy in her mouth.

The other 2 girls held her legs high and wide, Miss spit on the cock and pushed it towards her pussy, "Tell me if it is too pain full to bare little girl."

"Thank you Miss."

Her fifth thrust broke her, she wept a little but soon cum.

When Miss had her pleasure she pulled out and stood Josey up.

"Would you like to fuck our friends girl?"

"Oh Yes please Miss."

She fastened the 'strap on' on Josey, "Fuck the other three then come back to me, this will be your bed from now on.

Josey was so tired but managed to fuck them all and cum herself every time.

Miss patted her bed and Josey went to get in, Missy then patted her chest, "Sit here, let me eat your little slit."

Miss gave Josey 2 huge before she snuggled in beside her.

As daylight broke Josey was pushed between Miss's legs, she did not need telling what to do, she licked, nuzzled and nibbled until Miss cum, she could not believe she had never tasted such delights before.

Miss sat on the side of her bed and bent Josey over and spanked her, she was soon crying, she was then stood up.

"You did really well last night and this morning so I gave you a good girl spanking, do you know realise how bad a naughty girl spanking will be?"

"Yes Miss, thank you I like being a good girl."

The warders arrived, put on the lights and all the girls got out of bed and bent over their beds for the morning spanking.

Again all new to Josey, these warden's hand spanked them all with 10 spanks on each cheek, one saw Josey's red bottom, "Have you got her in line?"

Miss answered, "Getting there Sir, maybe i should bring her with me when I cum for my lesson later Sir."

"I do believe you should."

The girls showered and dressed, not Josey of course, and went about their chores, some cleaning the bedroom, some the lounge and some to the kitchens.

The 5 other girls from the second dormitory were all very jealous of Miss and her new girl, and s few deals were done for the 2 running that dorm to borrow her.

Midway though the morning it was the turn of the 2 girls to be called to the "lesson's room".

Miss stripped naked, 5'8" 120lb. 34" firm tits, a runway wisp of hairs to her smooth puffy lips.

On the other hand, Josey was 5'3" 95lb 30A little bumps and hairless.

In the lesson room they were taught the errors of their ways by either doing essays, practical work or exercises for the lazy, and that was for those two.

A warder searched the clothes whilst the other simply "tiitied" the 18 year old up. When satisfied he had them jog around the room, do star jumps and then each on a table to bend over backwards into the crab position, this made head and pussy cock height.

Miss whispered, "Would you like fucking little one?"

"Oh yes please Miss."

"Just do as I do then."

"When were you last Fucked little one."

"Last night Sir."

"So, last night, who by?"

"Should I say Miss?" she felt 5 sharp belt marks over her nipples.

"I was asking the question girl."

Josey never answered so 5 more harder over the last 5, she began to cry.

"It was me, i fucked her with the strap on the Governor got me, and good girl for not blabbing,"

The second warder looked at Miss's pussy and fingered her, "very slack, I think 20 cunt bites from my belt should tighten you up a little."

Josey heard the cracks and cried harder until he mouth was full of cock and her nipples and titties worked hard.

"Please be gentle with her Sir, its her first taste of a cock."

Miss got 10 cuts over her tits then a cock rammed into her bottom.

The warder rubbed Josey's throat as he went deeper, then both pulled out and moved to their lefts, so each warden got a different hole. The kept this up till both were in a mouth and cum. Miss easily managed to swallow but Josey was almost sick and spat it on the floor.

You have both earned the cane, over the table holing hands, I don't want you moving. Whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack, Josey screamed and both were given 5 hard cuts.

"Dress and we will see you both again in the morning."

"Yes Sir, thank you for the lesson."

Miss took Josey into the dormitory and put her straight over her knee and spanked her bottom and backs of her legs a deep, deep red. "You will have a lot of homework tonight girl, no one gets me caned and gets away with it they cum in your mouth for you to swallow not spit out."

"How can I practice Miss?"

"Leave it to me."

After the bedtime spankings and lights out Miss took Josey by her left nipple and led her through the sitting room and into the dinning area. "Kneel girl, you will suck 5 of the boys and if you spill a drop I will bring in the next five, just relax and as you feel their backs arching, its cumming, so ease back a little."

"Thank you Miss, I will try not to let you down."

That is exactly what happened, she kept kneeling and one by one the boys fucked her tiny mouth, all that is except the 2 boys in charge of their dormitories, and they fucked Miss over a dining table, as payment for their services.

When all 8 were dry Miss asked if anyone wanted seconds, three did, so quite an eventful first day or so.

"Did I do well Miss?"

"Yes, you did very well, do you like the taste of boys cum?"

"Oh yes Miss, it reminds me of swimming in the sea."

***********

Governor Wilson missed fuck all that was happening at his institution, with it being an old institution each room had a double way mirror and he was the only one with key to the rooms on the other side.

He got off on what he saw and took his pent up sex drive out on Joy in the office.

All that said, he was a father of two and felt sorry for Mr. and Mrs. Low and their daughter Josey, knowing what beautiful obedient girls, including his wife, he had at home.

Josey had been there 8 days and Governor Wilson had decided she had, had enough.

He instructed his warders to find a reason to isolate her for the whole of the last day but was still to be given the morning and evening spankings, and any earned in between.

"Mr. Low, good evening, Governor Wilson here, nothing to worry about, I just wanted to tell you that we all think Josey is ready for coming home tomorrow, will that be convenient or would you like tom leave it till the day after?"

"No, no, tomorrow is just fine, thank you, thank you very much. I took your advice with Mrs. Low and she now knows each action has a consequence, just as Jo will when she is home."

"How did Mrs. Low take to it, if I may ask?"

"Yes you may ask in deed, she says its what she has craved all her life, but never realised, as you advised, steady to start with to find her limits."

"Excellent, look forward to seeing you around 10.00am, oh just one more thing, Josey has been naked all her stay and spanked at least twice a day, I would like you to take her over your knee when she comes to the office, and give her what to expect, oh, and bring her some clothes."

Josey was taken breakfast into the quiet room at 8.00, as the door opened she bent over the bed for her morning spanking, it was a hard 5 of the warders belt. She was turned round and pushed to her knees. She unzipped him and took his hard cock into her mouth, she put her hands by her side as he began to pound her face, as he cum she sneezed and spilt some

He let her clean him and was then turned over his knee for a spanking, then made to lick up the spillage.

After around 10 minutes Matron followed the warder in, "I think we may give you a bath, would you like that?"

"Oh yes please Matron if I may."

Matron hugged her and patted her blemish free bottom.

Josey ate her meal as Matron was next door running her a bath, she had even taken some bubble bath for her.

She took Josey by the hand and led her into the bathroom, "Would you like me to bathe you Josey?"

"Oh wow yes please, my mum used to do it when I was a little girl. Are you going to spank me Matron?"

"No my little angel, I don't spank, but can you keep a secret?"

"Oh yes please."

"I still get spanked?"

"Wow, could I ask who by, or would that be rude?"

Matron smiled, I am over 30 and still at times get spanked by my daddy."

"Wow."

"And my husband if he thinks I need one."

"Wow."

"And finally here, by Governor Wilson if I step out of line, most of us do." Matron put her finger under Josey's chin and closed her mouth.

My secret is Matron, "Until I came here, I had only ever been over the teachers knees for a bare bummed hand spanking."

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers
12