Discipline Correspondant 05

Story Info
chapter 5 of submissive female at the internet school
2.4k words
4.29
20.4k
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday.

I woke next morning, around 4.30am, with my usual morning glory (hard on), as I turned to slide out of bed, Tammy stirred. She looked up at me and smiled. "Morning Master, what do you have planned for you're cum slut today" she asked.

"You have to clean the carpet in the living room!" I reminded her.

"Oh yes master, I forgot!" she replied.

Her eyes then roamed down to my erect penis, they widen and her smile became a grin. "Oh master, you want me to take care of that for you?" she asked.

"I need a piss before anything else!" I replied.

"OH may I help you with that, master! I could hold it for you or you could use me as your toilet, if you prefer?" she continued.

We walked down stairs to my wet room, Tammy's hand wrapped firmly around my cock as though she was scared it may get away from her. I sat her in the shower chair and told her "Open your legs, and then spread your cunt lips with your fingertips!"

I then began to pee, first a small dribble and then a stream of golden yellow coloured piss, aiming at her clit. I took my cock in hand and directed the flow up towards her tits, when suddenly she shot forward and collected a mouthful of my piss in her mouth. Looking me straight in the eye she swallowed and said "Now forever part of you will be inside me!"

I smiled at her, finished pissing over her body and then took a shower together. After the shower she donned her teddy nightie and set about shampooing the carpet where last night her cunt juice had landed. It was an erotic sight to see her shampooing the carpet with her cunt and butt of full display, the teddy only came down to just above the cheeks of her arse. I gave her arse a playful slap and she turned to me and said "Master, I will give you six months to stop that!" she was laughing.

I went off to the kitchen and prepared a full English breakfast for the two of us. As we ate, we talked not as master and Slave but as equals. This was another thing I prided myself on, that away from playtimes I treat my slaves as equal and give then the chance to express freely their opinions and desires.

I learnt that she had a thing about Her toilet duties, On her own would only allow herself to go three times a day and she explained the exquisite torture she felt from a full bladder waiting for the allotted time before going to relieve this. I asked her how she felt about her toilet needs being watched and the control being passed to her master! She replied honestly that she did not know how she would feel as it had never happened to her.

"When you begin to feel the need to go? Tell me!" I informed her.

"Yes Master, I already need to go for a shit but my time is still an hour away!" she answered.

Breakfast over, I asked her to wash the pots while I went upstairs. I opened her bag to check the toys and stuff she had brought with her. I immediately spotted an Indian club, like the ones used for juggling, an odd shaped scent bottle and the usual array of vibrators. Curiously though their was a, what can only be described as, plastic test tube about 4 inches across and about 15 inches long with a rubber stopper. I really was perplexed as to what use she would put this to.

I heard her call me for downstairs, "Ray, there is someone at the door!"

As I turned to make my way downstairs, I heard Tammy shriek. I rushed downstairs to see my son Graham, standing in the hallway. "She shot into the Shower room!" he said smiling

I apologised to him saying "I was not expecting you round today, I thought you would be working!"

He laughed as he said "That's Obvious, Dad!" "I only came to pick something up, that I need!" she smiled broadened as he continued. "Sorry to spoil any of your fun!"

"Ok, No problems, Graham!" I replied. He picked up what he came for and left.

A rather embarrassed Tammy emerged from the bathroom; I apologized and told her I was not expecting him to come round, no harm done. She asked who it was and how come he had a key. I explained that he was my son and as such had kept his key when he went to live with his girlfriend.

She calmed down a little as she explained; He could not have failed to miss the state of my attire. I had almost frozen to the spot before I dashed off to the Bathroom. She also admitted in a perverted way she felt extra horny knowing my son had seen the cunt of the woman his dad was fucking.

I admonished as being the slut that she is; flashing her cunt to her Master's son and for that she would have to be punished! I then told her to go upstairs and bend over the chair in the bed room, where she would wait my pleasure.

I returned upstairs and taking her bag, walked in to the bedroom, I asked about the Indian club, she admitted using the neck on her cunt and a couple of times her arse, she even admitted trying to get the wider base into her cunt and had managed to get it half way in. The base was 5 inches across and at its widest point was nearer 9 inches.

I asked "How far did you get the wide end up your cunt?" she pointed to a point that was 3 inches from the bottom of the club, a point where the width seemed to be six or seven inches. I then picked out the test tube and asked what she used this for being 4 inches wide and 15 inches long.

"Master, may I be allowed to show you?" she asked. I nodded and she immediately stood up took the test tube from me and disappeared downstairs. I heard the food processor whirring and soon Tammy reappeared with the Test Tube packed with crushed ice. She sat on the edge of the bed as she rolled the test tube, over her nipples across her stomach before slipping it into her cunt. For the next 15 minutes she fucked herself to two orgasms before removing the test tube licking the outside clean. She then popped the rubber bung and tipped the melted ice on to her breasts. She then used the open end on her cunt catching some of her cunt juices in the tube before allowing this clear liquid to drip into her open mouth.

I then stopped her actions and made her lie across the chair where I administered 12 slams with the ping pong bat until her arse cheeks glowed a rosy shade of pink.

"Stand up, slut" I demanded "now lie on the bed with your legs opened towards me" I informed her. I then began to insert three fingers into her cunt and after a few minutes of thrusting added a fourth, before finally adding my thumb. Soon I had my whole hand up her cunt and forming it into a fist I began fist fucking her. She let out a loud moan as she then sprayed her cunt juices high in the air as though she was laid on her back pissing. The bed sheets were soaked by the time she had stopped spraying.

I released my fist and pulled my soaking arm, wrist and hand from her cunt; she immediately began licking them clean. Thanking me for yet another first, the first time she had been fist fucked. She asked rather worriedly "would there be any permanent damage to her cunt being fist fucked like that!"

I replied "No, when you think about it, your cunt stretches to larger sizes to allow the head of a baby to pass through it and then it goes back to normal size, so why would it not return to normal after fist fucking".

I sent her off to put the sheets in the washing machine and to take yet another shower. I picked out of her clothes a low cut top and a short white skirt and cherry red panties. I laid them out then went downstairs, where I told her to go up and put on the things I had laid out when she finished her shower. I took the cucumber she had brought with and placed it in the deep freeze, for that night.

Also whilst she showered I set up the St Andrews cross in the guest bedroom and laid out my own handcuffs, blindfold nipple clamps and head phones. I then sat in the living room awaiting her return.

Thirty minutes later she appeared at the living room door correctly attired and eager to see what I had in store for her. I informed her we were going to go out and feed the ducks in the local park, adding I expect you to flash your knickers upon my command and to play with yourself as, when and how I tell you.

I gave her a example, telling her "I want you to stick your right hand down the inside of your skirt into your knickers and play with your clit, do not put your fingers inside your cunt and I want to see them moving even through your skirt!" "Now put your left hand inside your top and feel your right nipple, pinch it between your forefinger and your thumb then pull it away from your body, hold it till I say release!" this she did.

She knew that if I instructed her to do this in the park it would be obvious to anyone nearby that she was openly masturbating and the thought of clearly showing her actions served only to excite her more.

With that we set off to the local park...

As we fed the ducks she leaned on the railing and anyone passing could clearly see her red knickers in stark contrast to her white mini skirt. I whispered to Tammy, "Scratch your arse as you stick it out". She immediately stretched her back, making her arse more prominent and stuck her right hand under the skirt to scratch her arse. An old lady walking passed was heard to mutter "Tut, Tut, the youth of today"

I turned and simply said "Bet you never got up to anything even slightly risky when you were growing up?" She blushed and hurried on her way.

I then noticed a young man, sat on the other side of the path on a park bench, clearly staring at Tammy's arse. He mouthed "Silly old bag!" in my direction. I nodded.

He came over to me and said "Is this lovely young lady, your wife?"

"No, she is my, how can I put this, she is my SEX slave!" I replied. Tammy now blushed.

"Wow, man how cool is that. You mean that what ever you tell her to do she will do?" he gasped.

"Slut, Show this man your tits!" I demanded. Tammy turned and looked both ways along the path before lifting her top to expose her naked breasts.

"Fucking awesome, what great tits!" the guy responded.

Tammy quickly dropped her top back into place, although blushing she smiled. "So what have you done?" was the guy's next question.

"Now that would be telling!" I responded. I looked at Tammy and smiled, she returned my smile even though I noticed she was staring at the guy's crotch.

"Would you care to walk with us for a while?" I invited.

He nodded and introduced himself as Steve. We began walking around the lake, I maneuvered Tammy between us, noting that her nipples were hardening by the second. We reached an area which was an old bowling green, surrounded by large trees and plenty of bushes. I nudged Tammy in to the shaded area and whispered "why not show Steve, Your soaking cunt"

She stood facing Steve and raised the front of her skirt, exposing a dark red wet patch on the gusset of her knickers. She pulled the gusset aside and showed Steve her shaven cunt. I invited Steve to check out how wet she was, he quickly slipped a finger between her cunt lips; then brought the finger to his mouth and slowly seductively licked every inch of his finger. I pointed at his crotch and said "look slut, what have you done to this poor man!" Tammy followed my gaze and giggled.

Steve asked "Well what are you going to do about it!"

"Whoa" I Said. "Only I tell her what she is allowed to do or not!" I added mocking annoyance.

"Sorry, I just got carried away!" Steve apologized.

I smiled, and added "Cum Slut, you would like to suck his cock, wouldn't you!"

Tammy nodded. "Oh yes master!"

I instructed Tammy to remove her knickers and to suck Steve off, but she was to catch his spunk inside her knickers and then put them back on. In a flurry of activity, Tammy quickly divested herself of her knickers while Steve removed his prick from his trousers. Tammy then squat in front of him and sucked his cock, squeezing his balls in a hurried attempt to force a quick cum from him. When he did cum, he shot loads of spunk into her knickers and she promptly replaced them, feeling the cum start to cool against her cunt and arse.

Steve rather hurriedly thanked Tammy and me before disappearing. I made Tammy walk around for another hour flashing her cum stained knickers to various people including a group playing soccer. To do this she had to sit on the grass facing them but with her legs wide open. It was amazing how much of the football action appeared to be happening right in front of Tammy.

Soon we decided it was time to go home, but not before I reached around from behind Tammy, and lowered her top to flash her tits to the guys. She walked away to a chorus of cat calls and wolf whistles. I felt her cunt as soon as we arrived home, the lightest touch on her clit had her orgasming.

Tammy announced that I was banned from the kitchen while she cooked us an evening meal. I went upstairs and began to plan Tammy's evening of fun.

Later that evening.