Discipline is a Hard Mistress

Story Info
Scene between a disciplinary Domme and a sub.
1.9k words
4.17
18.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalies
Kalies
25 Followers

The secretary froze for a second before reluctantly bending over the desk. She shut her eyes in anticipation for the palm to strike.

After a few seconds of nerve-wrecking anticipation and no response, she opened her eyes and turned her head to look at the man standing behind her.

Smack! He struck her bottom and she yelled in surprise.

Smack! He struck her again. "Keep you mouth shut, you slut!"

Smack! Smack! Smack!

God, the man is the one who should be smacked. Impossible, self-grandizing man with God complexes...

A muffled sound drew my attention away from the movie and it arrived at a sight that sent my lips curving up into a smile: a gorgeous specimen of male flesh bound by black shiny leather straps.

His eyes were covered by the silk tie I borrowed earlier from his closet and his lips were parting most temptingly to accommodate the gag I bought for him.

I smiled at the sight and stood up from my seat at the sofa.

Grabbing my favorite leather slappers from the coffee table, I scolded him. "You bad, bad, BAD boy! What did I say about interrupting me when I am watching a movie? Patience, is a virtue that you clearly lack."

I slapped the slappers against my palm. It stung but I knew the sound of it alone would make his cock stand at full attention and that excited me.

The man wiggled his bottom. Such a tease!

Not so gently, I traced over his delectable derriere and scratch the cheek with my nails. The man stuck out his bottom more toward my way.

"Patience!" I yelled at the bloody flirt.

The bottom held still as I reexamined my handiwork in admiration. His hands were bound to the top rail of the chair while his ankles were strapped to its legs. With the chair lying back down on the floor, the man was in a perfect down dog position straight out of a yoga book with his bubbly ass in the air.

I slapped his ass once with the paddle and he held his tongue. Good, at least this one learns.

Gathering my strength, I picked up the speed and intensity with each slap. Forehand. Backhand. Forehand. Backhand. Full swing. Half swing. Full swing. Half swing.... I watched as his derriere reddens to an exciting burgundy.

Hmm...

I placed my hand on his ass and cupped the burning flesh. It was hot and warm. I slid my hand down the crack to grab his cock. It, too, was hot and hard in my hand. I stroked it lightly and heard him moan against the gag in his mouth.

His cock was already wet with precum. I want to taste it.

I knew from experience that it should be thick and tastes of a salty soup. I bought my hand to my face and licked the precum.

It was... Lighter than I expected. Someone hasn't been following my directions.

I cracked the slapper onto his bare bum without a word of warning and he jumped with the chair attached to his wrists and ankles. It was an odd thing to see.

He groaned almost in protest of the unexpected hit and I slapped his derrière again. This time a backhand slap that I knew was stronger and harder than the hit before.

"You don't get to complain, you slut! What did I say about you touching my cock? Did I give you permission to touch my cock?" I yelled in anger.

After a second of silence, I stuck his ass with my slapper with full force.

"I asked you a question, sub! Did I give you permission to touch my cock?" I growled. He lifted his head and shook. I watched the light brunette hair danced for a second before his head resumed its normal position.

He looked so cute like a puppy that I wanted to pet him on the head. As soon as I thought it, I shook my own head. We are still in play and he wasn't exactly mine to pet.

I turned to look at the clock on the wall. 3:27 PM. Three more minutes before we end today's session.

I looked at his flaming red ass and decided it had enough abuse for the day. So my hand reached down and grabbed his cock again. He stiffened.

Slowly but firmly I stroked his cock with one hand while I massaged his balls with another. Every time my right hand reached the head, I'd give it a quick jerk. I knew he liked it.

As I jerked him off, I looked again at the clock. 3:29 PM. 40 seconds more before I have to take my hands off him. I jerked him a little harder and a little faster. He moaned loudly. Taking my left hand off his balls, I traced the ring of his anus with my index and middle fingers before inserting them into his anus. He bucked his hips and I jerked his cock harder.

The time is now just 19 seconds left. I doubled my efforts as my fingers drilled his asshole and my right now pulling at his cock.

His body was rocking with my rhythm and the buildup.

He was going to cum any second now, I thought as I glanced as the clock again. 6...5...4... Am I going to make it?

I kept on stroking his cock until suddenly his body stilled rigidly as cum shot out of his cock and into my waiting hand. My shoulders dropped a little. I made it. I sighed in relief.

His cum shot out some more and I knew it was going to waste since our play time had came to an end. As his cock stopped shooting and softened, I watched cum drip out of my hands.

It would be so easy to take just a lick...

Easy and completely in violation of our play rules.

I swallowed as I stood up from where I knelt to jerk him off and walked to the bathroom. The woman in the mirror was in her late twenties with dark mahogany curlew twisted in a loose bun. Locks of hair fell out of her pony tail and framed her face with large brown eyes. She wasn't ugly, I suppose. Not that it helped her land any date or get laid.

It just lands her in situations like this. I thought humorlessly as I turned off the faucet and cleaned my hands with liquid soup. I grabbed the closest towel on the rack and rinsed it in warm water.

I twisted it twice until the towel stopped dripping, before taking it with me to the living room where Daniel stood still in the perfect down dog position with his ass in the air, gag in mouth and the silk tie still wrapped around his head. He tilted his head my way upon the sound of my heels clicking toward him.

He didn't need to say anything. I knelt down beside him.

Gently I slid the silk tie off his head. A pair of warm green eyes looked at me in its place. Daniel smiled or so I thought. It was hard to tell definitively with the gag still in his mouth but his eyes were warm and they twinkled at me.

I unstrapped the gag and caught it in one hand before it fell to the ground. "Thanks!" Daniel said as he smiled at me. It warmed me from the inside out. I returned a quick smile as I set the gag on the closest counter-top and returned my hands to untying Daniel from the seat. First went the bounds on his wrists and then his ankles.

Finally, Daniel stood up straight and bent backward, to the sides, backward again and then to the sides again.

I watched him stretch in his naked glory and had to tear my eyes away from the sight of his lean frame. Daniel wasn't packed like some men were but he definitely had shape. Broad shoulders stretches as he held his arms to one side and then to another.

Light danced upon the hills and valleys of his torso as well as the lower regions that I so enjoyed looking at.

I gestured him to the bed and he laid down, groaning as his back sunk into the mattress. "Oh my God...."

I started with his left arm then chest, torso before reaching out to the other arm. As he turned to give him his right arm, he groaned again. "Ouch, my butt hurts."

I glared at his smiling face for a second before turning him over to his back. And man, what a back! My hands itched to trace every line on his back and then to immortalize them in clay.

I held back, of course.

I was about to clean his pelvic area when he grabbed my wrists. I gave him a look and his hand was off me just as fast. With a face as red as his abused bum, he said, "I will do it." And just like that, he snatched the towel out of my hands and briskly cleaned himself with it before dropping it on the floor.

I looked at the towel and then the man looking at me. I sighed. Instead of picking up the towel like my anal tendencies told me to do. I went and laid down beside Daniel. His arms quickly wrapped around me as I got some skin-to-skin time with his bare chest.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, enjoying the sound of his heartbeat and the warmth that he seems to radiate.

"You are tense today." Daniel whispered as he kissed my hair. I love it when he does it. It almost feels like we have a real relationship other than that of a Dom and a sub. Not her sub, just a sub. Or perhaps, it's really just a sub and a Dom. Not his Dom, just a Dom.

I wanted to press my face more into his chest, but instead I pushed myself out of his embrace and sat up against the headboard. Daniel placed his head over my thigh and I smoothed over his hair as I looked at the clock. 3:51 PM. Nine more minutes until I need to leave then.

I looked my fill at Daniel, who is stretched out on the king-sized bed in his birthday suit. The man was 6 foot two and had the body of a swimmer that logs in as many hours in the gym as he does in the pool. He wasn't chiseled the way some men are, but that added only to his entire package, which was warm and nice wrapped up in one. Sure, he wasn't dangerous and dominant, but he had me tied up on knots and counting every second until we get to see each other again.

I glanced at the clock again. 3:52 PM.

I leaned my head backward against the headboard and pictured what it would be like if Daniel and I were a real couple. The BDSM would be a major part of our life, of course, but we would be able to go beyond it like a dinner and a movie, watch TV together, cook together, sleep together.

I frowned.

I knew from the first second I laid eyes on Daniel that I wanted him to be mine. More than just a sub. My sub for life. But Daniel wasn't as deep into the lifestyle as I am. Hell, he still had a girlfriend. A normal, vanilla, kiss-date-sleep kind of girlfriend. A girlfriend who would touch the same penis that I just did without the time restraint. My lips tightened.

Speaking of time. I looked at the clock again and sighed.

4:00 PM. It was time to go.

Kalies
Kalies
25 Followers