Disciplining a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johm55
johm55
45 Followers

"Can I stand up?" she whispered slowly.

"No." I answered.

"But ... "

I interrupted "But nothing. I turned that down to give you a chance to put your case. If you're just going to wheedle, I'll turn it back up." I wasn't going to make it easy. She'd had me jumping through hoops, now it was her turn. I just wanted a minor mutiny so I could correct her and use it as an excuse to be harsher.

"If you released my hands, I could be very good to you. You know how I can turn you on."

I pretended to be disgusted. "You dirty little bitch! You think I want a bitch panting and licking over me. What sort of pervert do you think I am? They stay cuffed for the whole week."

"But I need to go to the toilet. Please release my hands so I can. I'll come straight back. Honest."

I stood up and walked over to her. "Dogs and bitches don't need hands. They haven't got any. If you need the toilet, I'll take you into the garden."

"No!" She said, too loud, and buckled as the collar shocked her. She stayed kneeling with her head bowed down, looking very uncomfortable.

"It's getting late," I stated. "time to go into your cage for the night. I'd best take you into the garden first. Up to you whether you go or not but be aware bitches get punished if they foul their cage. Maybe even forced to clean it up with their tongue. Up." As I said this I took hold of her leash. "Now come!" I turned and walked towards the door. She rose, staggering because she'd been kneeling for quite a long time. Knowing this, I huffed a little but refrained from cutting her with the end of the leash.

I led her through the kitchen and out into the garden. It was dark and the street lights were too far to make any difference. I unclipped the leash. "Now, off you go. Do your business. I'll fetch you later. Oh, and by the way, I'd advise you to do it all in the same place. When this is over, you'll be the one cleaning it all up." I turned and went back into the kitchen. I cleared off the dinner table, washed the dishes and tidied up. It wasn't very late but I was tired and ready for bed. Besides which I had to take her to her class for nine am.

After about half an hour, I went out into the garden and whistled. "Here now, come on, time for bed." I heard a rustling at the end of the lawn then saw her coming towards me. I clipped the leash back on to her collar and led her indoors. Once in the light, I stopped and walked around her. She had some grass and leaves on her but appeared to have managed her business without dumping on herself. Good, no need to clean her up until tomorrow before we leave for the training.

I took her straight into the back room, unclipped the leash, opening the cage door and shooed her in. I'd decided to be kind and had put an old eiderdown on the bottom of the cage. It would ease her position a little but I bet she'd still feel the bars. I locked the door and said "nighty night, mind the bugs don't bite. See you in the morning." I switched the light off and went upstairs to bed.

Chapter Three:Obedience Class

Early the next morning I awoke, dressed and went downstairs. As I entered the back room, I could hear her stirring. I went up to the cage, unlocked it and after getting her leash, coaxed her out. As she reached the door, I clipped the leash in place and guided her out of the cage and into the kitchen. I looked at her and noticed she was restless. O.K. I unlocked and opened the back door, unclipped the leash and told her. "go into the garden and do your business." I closed the door after her and turned to the stove.

Breakfast. I organised myself some eggs, bacon and toast with porridge for Sheila; no sense in spoiling a bitch with bacon and egg. I was enjoying my breakfast when I heard a scratching on the door. I went and opened it. Sheila was crouched at the door, looking very sweaty and generally scruffy. I beckoned her inside and checked her. She was basically clean. I poured some porridge into her bowl and added milk. Putting it on the floor, I ordered, "eat up and don't forget to lick it clean or no drink." I returned to my meal. When I finished I could tell she had also finished from the clattering of the bowl as she pushed it around, trying to lick out the remnants of food sticking to the sides. I put her water bowl down.

Once she'd finished drinking, I took her outside, tied the leash to a hook on the wall, fetched a bucket of soapy water and a sponge and washed her, paying particular attention to her vagina and anus as I didn't want any dirt left on those. I then rinsed her. When I had finished, I went into the kitchen and fetched a towel. I carefully dried her, again paying careful attention between her legs and breasts, more for my own pleasure than ensuring she was properly dry.

I'd made a fuss about bestiality when she was offering sex in return for releasing her hands but I wasn't going to miss out for the full week. I'd avoid it for the first day or so but I would try using her for sex as a sort of interim reward for good behaviour. It would also give me a clue as to her reactions to the whole affair. As Bill had said, she may get to like it, being caged and controlled.

Perhaps I could train her as a ponygirl if she does. That way I could have a randy mount and a willing (or unwilling) cart puller for my amusement. During our conversation, Bill had told me about his adventures when training his wife as a ponygirl. I'd never heard of them before but from what he was saying about the great sex which results, I can't wait to try it.

Meanwhile we still had our first entrance at the obedience school. How would the others react and more to the point, how would Sheila take it? We'd soon find out.

I'd ended up borrowing two cages from Dave, the one I'd set up in the back room and another, slightly smaller, I'd fitted into the back of the estate car. She would travel in that when we went to Dave's obedience classes. It wouldn't be too conspicuous as the car had blackened windows at the rear.

I decided I couldn't put it off any longer. I put my jacket on and untied Sheila from the hook and led her through into the garage. I opened the back hatch and the cage door and ordered her into the cage. She forgot about the collar and began to argue.

Shaking from the shock it gave her, she was unable to prevent me from hustling her into the cage and closing the door, after removing the lead. I closed the hatch, opened the garage doors and sat in the driving seat.

"OK, here we go" I called as I drove out of the garage, down the drive and headed towards Dave's farm. It was only about a 30 minutes drive and I had plenty of time so I kept the speed moderate. After all, I'd have a lot of explaining if I was stopped by a copper and I'm sure that Sheila most certainly wouldn't play along to any excuses by myself.

Sure enough 30 minutes later I entered the farm-yard and parked the car close to the barn that Dave used for his training lessons. I got out and opened the back. After a quick look around, I opened the cage and clipped the lead onto her collar. Pulling the lead, I said "Come on then, out you get"

Reluctantly she crawled out of the cage and stepped down into the yard. I turned and tugging the lead, said "Keep up and behave yourself. Remember, I'll use the lead on you even in company."

Taking a deep breath, I entered the barn with Sheila at my heels. Looking around I saw that I was the last to arrive, as expected and the others were grouped around Dave as he explained the timetable. All eyes turned towards us and Dave excused himself and came over to me. He looked quickly at Sheila, patted her head, and turned to me. "I've briefed the others already. Today is really just an introduction, basic obedience. The dogs will be walked around to give them time to adjust to the others. We've already had a stand-off between the Alsation and Airedale but they appear to have sorted that out. Because of the special circumstances (nodding towards Sheila) I've arranged that the other four, being male dogs will be using the first four kennels and yours will be put into number six, the furthest away. OK? I'd put her straight in and then come over to the table where the rest are and I'll explain the first exercises." As he said this he gestured towards the row of wire enclosures over at the rear of the barn, then returned to the group.

To keep the dogs under control without needing to be held by their owners all the time, Dave had built a row of wire enclosures with a simple door on each. We could pop a dog into one, close and bolt the door and not worry about them wandering off between the exercises. Simple but effective. By placing Sheila in the extreme right, it kept her away from the real dogs and also kept their owners at a distance.

I led her over to the kennel, put her in and bolted the door. Even she would have great difficulty in getting out on her own. I then joined the group where Dave introduced me to the others. We shook hands and then Dave started to explain the first exercise. He wanted us to stand in a row with our dogs, about two yards apart and each of us would then lead their dog down the front of the others and then up the rear. This would give all the dogs time to see, smell and react.

He suggested that as this was a 'socialising' exercise, I needn't take part. Leaving Sheila in the kennel while the rest worked would also make the point that she wasn't the important one. I agreed and sat down by Dave while the others worked the dogs.

When the owners started criss-crossing, it quickly looked like a chaotic musical ride, with one dog snarling at another as they passed, followed by others lunging forward with the owners pulling back on the choke leads, trying to control them. After a while it started to settle with the dogs ignoring each other, indeed several actually wagged their tails. After ten minutes Dave said to me "Best get your bitch out ready for the next part." while he called the other owners together.

I went across to the kennel, opened the door and entered. I moved across to where Sheila lay awkwardly leaning on the rear frame. I suppose she didn't want to lay flat because of her cuffed wrists which would make getting up difficult. Leaning over, I clipped the lead to her collar and stepped back saying, "Up you get, time we joined the others." She staggered to her feet, I quickly brushed her back and rear where straw had caught, turned towards the door and told her to 'heel'. She dragged back on the lead a little at the start but quickly surrendered to my pull and followed me out of the kennel and back towards Dave.

We joined the line of owners and I told her to kneel, which she rather ungraciously did. Once we all were settled with the majority of dogs sitting or lying, Dave explained the next section. "Dogs, like wolves appear to form packs. For wolves, there is only one alpha male and one alpha female. These lead the pack and are the only ones to breed. The others help to raise the pups. The only dogs that are truly wild are the African wild dog who act the same way as wolves. The others are feral dogs who will form packs but don't appear to have the structure that the African dogs have."

He went on. "However the leader dogs, the alpha male and female ensure their leadership by domination. Any dogs disputing their lead will be disciplined, normally by the Alpha 'covering' the other dog. That is they make a mock show of having sex with them, whether male or female, they are treated as a subordinate female. Usually they just squat on top of them, perhaps nipping their shoulders with their teeth, but sometimes they will use them for sex. Because of the way the dog's penis works, you know, they swell up in a ball and 'locked' the dogs together for a long time, could be 20 minutes or more, the Alpha will normally just make a couple of thrusts, using the vagina if the subordinate is a female or the anus if a male. If they still persist, then the Alpha will attack and possibly kill the other if they are too slow in submitting."

Drawing breath he continued. "For a domestic dog, the family would be the pack and obviously we want the dog to be subordinate not an Alpha. Now this is part of your problem now, your dog thinks it should be the Alpha not you and is challenging for leadership. You need to make it clear that you are the Alpha not them."

Dave then explained what we had to do to make it clear. "Walk forward keeping hold of the lead, calling your dog to heel. Hopefully the dog will follow. If it doesn't, then stop, turn and crouch over the dog, on to your knees and press down on them. Let them feel your weight. If they struggle, grasp their shoulder or throat and squeeze but move your hand from side to side, as if your hand was biting. You won't choke them but it will appear to be an Alpha domination. I don't suggest you have sex with your dog but perhaps Jack," turning to me, "you should do exactly that but I would suggest that you wait until you get home."

The class guffawed at that.

"OK, that's enough." said Dave. "You all understand what you are trying to do? Then go to it. Stay on top until I say." He stood to one side as each owner called their dog to heel and walked forward. Most dogs hesitated to follow and the owners turned and dropped onto them. One or two squirmed, others yelped. I concentrated on Sheila. Calling her to heel, I walked forward, she did not rise. I turned, went behind her and dropped onto her back, pushing her forward off her knees and flat on the floor. She struggled but I pressed down on her and gripped her neck, pushing it into the floor. I didn't squeeze as I didn't want to risk choking her. I did, however, make sure my knees were squeezing into her sides. I could hear her grunting as she found my weight was making breathing difficult.

I wondered how long I could keep this up without serious hurt to her when I heard Dave call out "Release your dogs. Stand up and pull them back next to you. Tell them to 'sit'." All the owners struggled up and got their dogs into the 'sit'. I, of course, pulled Sheila up and told her to 'kneel'. When she was a bit slow about it, probably short of breath, I cut at her rear with the end of the lead. She knelt.

"Right," said Dave "to bring the order home to the dogs, walk them around at 'heel', each make a small circle and stop and start, making them 'sit' at each stop. If necessary, push them down into the 'sit'. Off you go."

We all started off, peeling off into our own circles, following his instructions. Sheila was subdued and obeyed without difficulty. After five minutes Dave called a halt. He said. "make a fuss of your dog. Tell them how good they've been." We did so. I felt a bit of an idiot, ruffling Sheila's hair and rubbing her ears but surprisingly she reacted to it, pushing her head against my hands. I finished by giving her nipples a quick caress, before telling her to 'kneel'. The others also stopped and got their dogs to sit.

As they finished, Dave spoke again "You have all done well. Reinforce what we've been doing at home tonight and I'll see you here again tomorrow at 9." We all drifted towards the door, some grouping together discussing what had happened. Dave called to me "Jack, can you stay behind for a moment?"

I wished the others "cheerio." and calling Sheila to 'heel' I walked back towards Dave. When I reached him, he just muttered "wait until the others go." then in a louder voice "Well Jack how do you think it's going?"

I was just about to answer when he motioned me to silence and went over to the door. After checking that all the others were actually leaving the yard, he returned to me. "I've something to show you. It might help. I would assume that you've not been taking her out for exercise, no, of course not, it could lead to complications. Pop her into her kennel and come with me." He waited while I slipped Sheila into the kennel and shut the door. As I returned, he stated towards the door. "I've got something set up in the other barn. You might find it useful. I'll show you." We walked over to the other barn and he pulled open the door, let me in and then pulled it shut after switching on the lights.

As the florescent lights flickered and brightened, I looked around. The barn was empty apart from a large box in the middle. It had a metal pole emerging from the top which appeared to have some sort of clamp on the top. We walked over to it.

"I keep a few dogs in kennels here for various people and I don't have the time nor the patience to take them out into the fields for exercise so I rigged this up. It's an electric motor, driving the upright pole, variable speeds. You get one of these," walking over to a wall and taking down a long wooden pole. "and fit it into the clamp on the top. It'll take up to seven poles and each has several clips along its length. If you fasten a dog's lead to a clip the motor will pull the dog around in a circle. Depending on where you put them will decide how far they move per revolution. Little dogs near the centre, large ones far out."

He grinned "The clever bit is that you can program it. I've set up four different speeds, each twice as fast as the previous. You set which speed and how long it runs. I've created several programs but the one we can start with is 'training 1'. This one walks for ten minutes then speeds up for three and then drops back to the walk. Keeps repeating that for however long the timer is set. Exercises them but not hard enough to hurt, so to speak. The others tend to have different running speeds, useful for greyhounds and whippets. The first three are probably the only ones that'll be useful to you. My idea is that you put her on it twice a day, say an hour apiece. It'll work her out without you needing to join her. Say immediately after our lesson and late evening before settling her down for the night. What do you think?"

"Sounds good to me, at present she gets a few obedience lessons and perhaps being made to fetch a ball in the garden. Rest of the time she's in the cage. Tell you what, we can try her now. See how she goes."

"We'll do that. If you want to carry on, I'll give you a key to this barn for the late session. OK, you're only intending a week of this at present but maybe you might want to continue?"

"I don't think so but I must admit I'm beginning to enjoy having control over her. I'll fetch her in." I went back to the kennel, and brought Sheila back to Dave's machine. I clipped her lead on the outermost point and Dave then showed me how to set the machine up. We decided that this first one should be short so I set the duration for half an hour. Dave and I moved over to the wall and watched as the machine started.

The motor started to turn, moving the rod tightening the lead. Sheila was almost dragged off her feet before she started to reluctantly walk. "Walk on." I called. "Lift your feet up or I'll borrow a whip to use on you." She turned her head to glare at me but had to turn back as the machine remorselessly pulled around.

After a few minutes, Sheila became resigned to the motor and walked quick enough to keep the lead loose. We waited patiently for the machine to finish it's ten minute slow speed. I was interested to see how Sheila would cope.

After the ten minutes, the motor's note changed as it speeded up. The lead snapped tight and Sheila stumbled, trying to stay walking but with no success. She finally broke into a trot, speeding up until the lead stayed slack. She was beginning to get puffed when it slowed down again to a walk.

"Well" said Dave "you can see how it works. What do you think?"

"I like it. I also noticed that she's less fit than I thought so a few sessions with this should be useful."

"Come up to the house, I'll dig out a persuader, just in case you need it. We can easily get back before it stops." We left Sheila plodding her circle and went up to the house. Dave quickly found several dog whips of various thicknesses but as he did, he turned and said "I've been thinking. You have had no practice with a whip have you?"

johm55
johm55
45 Followers
123456...8