Disciplining a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johm55
johm55
45 Followers

"No I haven't."

"I thought not. If you're inexperienced it's very easy to miss the target and do some real damage. You don't want to take an eye out or draw real blood, do you?"

"No I don't want to do any real damage, just redden her up a bit."

"I think you'd be better with a tawse. I'll just dig some out."

"What's a tawse?" I asked.

"It's a flat leather strap, usually with the ends split, so it stings. I think the name is actually Scottish. A bit like a leather belt but with the buckle removed. Here we are" He held up several leather straps of various widths and thicknesses. Several had the end of the strap worked into a handle. He laid them down for me to examine, I chose a light one, about two inches wide with a short handle. He also found a spare key for the barn door for me.

We returned just before the motor ground to a halt, leaving Sheila standing trying to catch her breath. I thanked Dave, unhitched her from the machine and walked her out to the car.

I unlocked the rear, and ordered her into the cage for the journey home. As I got into the driver's seat and started the engine, I wondered to myself about what will happen after we get home.

Chapter Four:We work on extra lessons

I turned up my drive, opened the garage door and drove into the garage. Walking around to the back of the car, I opened the rear door, leaned in and opened the cage. "Come on, out you get" She didn't move. "If you want to eat today you'd better start moving. If I have to drag you out, you don't get fed or watered until tomorrow. It's your decision." I stepped back and started to close the cage door.

She moved into the doorway. I pulled the door fully open and said "Showing some sense now, are we?" As she came out, I clipped the lead onto her collar and moved back. She hesitated then jumped down off the back. After shutting the cage and car door, I led her through the kitchen to the training room. "Kneel and stay." I growled, unclipping the lead. Reluctantly she dropped to her knees and I left her there. In the kitchen, I opened a tin of dog food and put half of it in her bowl. After filling the other bowl with water, I took them back to her. Placing them on the floor in front of her I said "both bowls empty when I come back or else." I returned to the kitchen and made myself an omelette and coffee. I sat the kitchen table to eat, I wanted to see what she would do being left alone.

I was surprised when she came slowly into the kitchen and went to the door into the garden. She stood there a moment then turned her head and looked at me and then at the door.

"Does the bitch want to do her business?" I asked. She stood rigid, her shoulders slumped and she slowly nodded. "that's a good little bitch, mustn't make a mess indoors." I went to the door and opened it. She went into the garden. "Don't be long, scratch on the door when you've finished." I closed the door and returned to the table.

A little later, I heard a scratch at the door. I went and opened it. She was just turning around, of course she had to face away from the door to scratch as her arms were fastened behind her. I motioned her in and bent her over to inspect her anus. It was fairly clean but I got a piece of kitchen towel, dampened it and wiped her anyway. I pulled her up again by her collar and reclipped her lead before gently rubbing behind her ears. "That's a clever little bitch, here is a little treat." I picked up an uneaten piece of my omelette and held it up against her mouth. "Open up." She opened her mouth, I pushed the piece in and she ate it. I rubbed her nose, then slid my hand down to her breast and caressed it, gently playing with her nipple. "Well behaved bitches get petted. Now let's get back to work." I took hold of her lead and walked her back into the training room. Her bowls were on the floor, nicely cleaned. Of course it helps when you don't put too much food in the bowl, just enough, keep a bit of an appetite ready. I moved the bowls onto a shelf out of the way, then brought her near the wall.

"Stay." I said, unclipping the lead. I moved over to the other side of the room and turned. "Come." I said "Come here now." She hesitated then walked reluctantly across the room to me. "Stop." I said as she neared me "that's near enough. Now stay." I walked across the room, turned and said "Come." Again she hesitated before approaching me. "stay." I said "you obey my commands immediately. You don't think about them." I turned her around, bend her over and gave her a couple of cracks on her bottom with the lead. "Be glad I've not got the tawse handy, like next time. Immediate and complete obedience or punishment. That's the message. Remember it! Now let's try again."

Again I went to the other side, turned and called her. This time she moved immediately. When she came up to me, I stepped forward and placed both hands on her breasts. As I caressed her, she closed her eyes and swayed with my movement. I then moved across the room and called her again. I worked her like this for about an hour then ordered her to kneel and stay while I went into the kitchen bringing a couple of cereal bars back and some chocolate. I pulled her to her feet and breaking a cereal bar into pieces I fed them to her one by one. She behaved very well, gently grasping the pieces in her teeth and pulling them from my hand before chewing and swallowing. After each one, I caressed her face, neck or breast, purely for my pleasure although she didn't appear to dislike it.

When I finished, I went out and returned with a tray of items. I put them down and turned to her. "There's a job I need to do. If you stand still and don't move, it won't take long. If you don't, I'll thrash you then tie you so that you can't move. So be warned." I turned to the tray, and got a bowl of warm soapy water and a cloth.

"Open your legs." I knelt down and washed and soaped her pubic hair. Then I got a razor and started to shave it off. She tried to move away. but I caught hold of her leg and said "Keep still, I said. If you don't you're likely to end up cut to ribbons apart from the whipping you'll get for moving." She stopped. I continued to shave her. When I'd finished, I got the cloth and wiped the now clear mons, getting rid of any remaining soap. Once she was dry, I rubbed some moisturising cream into her mons with my hand. Needless to say, I was not quick but rather lingeringly about it.

As I finished I stood up, looked at the result and remarked "I did that to make it easier to keep you clean but I must admit, I like the result so we'll keep it shaved."

I then said "Kneel." As she did so, I went over to the shelf and pick some other things up. I then stood behind her and saying "stay.", I knelt down over her, restricting her movement. "I'm going to change your cuffs," I said "don't try to resist." So saying, I placed her right arm below my knee and fastened two puppy collars on each arm, one at the wrist and the other at the elbow. Once this was done, I released her cuffs and taking her left wrist, I bent her arm across her body. I then took her right arm, bent it across her back and quickly attached her left wrist strap to her right elbow strap. I then did the reverse to the other straps. When I had finished, her arms were across her back and fastened to each other. It had the additional advantage of exposing her complete rear to any activity I may wish to do. With the original cuffs, the hands themselves protected her rear from abuse, but with the new arrangement, her buttocks were completely exposed to my view. Once this was done, I rose and stood in front of her.

"That's better. Heel." I walked slowly out of the training room and into the lounge. I pointed to the left side of my favourite armchair. "stand." Sheila moved over to the indicated position. "That's good, now turn around and kneel." She did. I went over to the sideboard and poured myself a small malt, adding water. I didn't want to drink too much as I'd be taking her later back to Dave's barn. After switching on the media player, I took my whisky over to the armchair and sat down. I relaxed in the chair, listening to the music, sipping my malt and caressing Sheila's breast and occasionally feeding her pieces of chocolate or cereal bar. This was heaven, especially as she stayed quiet, thanks to the control collar. All too often she'd be talking to me about her friends and shopping while I tried to listen to music or just relax. Now I could.

Later in the evening, I collected the tawse and a towel, called Sheila from her position by my armchair and went out to the car. I loaded her into the cage, and drove to Dave's. Pulling up outside the barn, I let Sheila out of the cage, clipped her lead on and walked to the barn door. I quickly unlocked it and entering, switched on the lights.

The machine which Dave called his walker, was as we left it so I fastened her lead onto the end of the rod and went to the control panel. I set up the same sequence as before but lasting an hour and switched it on. This time I stayed close to the circuit she made and ordered her to 'pick up your feet'. I wanted her to 'high step', lifting her knees higher than her hips. Not only does it look nice but if I was to get her to be a ponygirl, it was almost required. Every time she passed me, I gave her a quick stroke on the thigh with the tawse, repeating the demand to 'lift your feet'.

She was not happy but after the third circuit she was lifting her feet properly. When the walker speeded up it caught her out and she stumbled. Recovering her pace especially after a swift slap of the tawse reminded her, she high stepped around at a brisk trot. I was able to step back and enjoy the sight of her stepping along with her quite generous breasts bouncing on each stride. By this time her backside was a little pink from the tawse. This was a delight which I hoped to enjoy for longer than a week. All too soon the machine timed out. As it stopped I walked up to her, unclipped her and led her over to the doorway where I caressed her buttocks, soothing the results of my enthusiastic use of the leather.

After her exercise she was sweating heavily. I gently rubbed her down, paying attention to her breasts and vagina. Once she was dried, I picked up the lead, locked the barn, took her out to the car and drove her home.

Chapter Five:More Training

When we got home, I parked the car, unloaded Sheila and led her into the training room. I placed her in the middle and told her to "Kneel. Stay there until I return, if you want to eat." I went into the kitchen. The main fault with the new arrangement at present was that I still had to do all the catering and cleaning while she gets waited on hand and foot! Sort of, at least. Ah, well, needs must. If the set up goes beyond the end of the week, I'll need to re-examine the ground rules.

I dug out a batch of soup and put it in the microwave to heat. That's me sorted. The dog food was emptied into her bowl and the tin thrown away. By the time I filled the water bowl, my soup was ready. I took her bowls into the training room and put them on the floor. "Eat up and don't forget to clean both." I commented as I did so. "Come to the kitchen when you've finished, bring your bowls." I then returned to the kitchen and sat down at the table to eat my soup. Once my soup was gone, I got a bottle of red wine and poured a glass.

While I was sitting there, drinking the wine, Sheila came in, gripping the bowls in her teeth. She'd managed to stack them before picking them up. I was impressed. "That's a good bitch. Saved me a trip." I grasped the bowls and told her "Drop." She opened her mouth and I put the food bowl in the sink and placed the other on the drain-board. "Good dogs get a treat." I said, pouring some wine into the bowl and placing it on the floor "lick it all up mind or you won't get any again." I sat and continued to drink my wine while watching her get down on her knees to drink. "New rule. You will ALWAYS kneel facing me when eating or drinking." She shuffled around to face me "now drink." I said. Her head went into the bowl and she started to noisily slurp the wine. I leaned back and relaxed.

Despite the lopsided work rate, I felt pleased with life. Four more obedience lessons. Saturday free for anything I fancied, the Sunday as end of training. I needed to think on that. I've enjoyed having full control over Sheila, something I should have tried a long while ago. I wanted to continue it, not just a bitch but more as a general use submissive, to coin a word (or two). The idea of a ponygirl was intriguing. Perhaps I'll take her over to Bill's place to watch him and his wife at play, assuming he's happy to do that. I might suggest that he brings his wife over to Dave's exercise machine? Perhaps I'll have to let him use Sheila, another thing to think about, do I want others to use her? I'd also need to set up some dungeon equipment, perhaps a spanking bench or bondage frame if I kept her as a submissive but I can consider that later.

I'd finished my glass of wine so I called "heel." to Sheila and returned to the training room. We had time for a little more before I settled her down for the night. I worked her at heeling, staying and coming for an hour then I picked out a small stuffed toy and threw it across the room, telling her to "fetch!" She walked over to the toy, knelt and picking it up in her mouth, returned to me. When she stopped in front of me, I held my hand out and said "Give." She thought for a moment then leaned forward, getting her face over my hand and gently dropped it into my hand. "Good dog." I said, rubbing behind her ears. She moved her head in what seemed like pleasure. I slid my hand down to her breast and caressed her nipple. She most definitely liked that, judging by the speed at which it hardened. She swayed and pressed her breast into my hand. I took her nipple between finger and thumb and gently, at first, twisted and tweaked it, gradually increasing the pressure. I finished by pulled her nipple forward then releasing. She swayed back and then moved forward to lay her head on my shoulder.

I put my hand on her shoulder, and slowly massaged the back of her neck. She moved head in unison and moaned gently. I slid my hand down to her backside, squeezed a buttock and stepped back. "Back to work. Here, fetch." I threw the toy across the room again and gestured towards it. She stepped back, turned and went to fetch it. I kept this up for about half an hour then led her back into the kitchen.

Chapter Six:Second Day at Obedience Class

The next I woke early. I climbed out of bed and crossed to the bathroom. Relieving myself, I jumped in the shower. After several minutes of pounding water, I'd woken sufficiently to soap and clean myself.

When I finished showering, I dried myself and went back into the bedroom to dress. I then went downstairs to the kitchen, putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea. Drinking tea as I moved, I went into the training room to the cage. Sheila was lying on the floor, well as it was only a small cage, she was half crouched and leaning on the cage side. However she was, she was also still asleep. I checked my watch, plenty of time so I left her there and returned to the kitchen to prepare my breakfast.

Later after I finished my breakfast, I returned to the training room. She was still asleep. I walked over to the cage and kicked it. The jolt woke Sheila who raised her head, looking to see what had woken her. Seeing me, she knelt up and stared straight ahead.

I opened the cage door, "come on lazy bones. Go and do your business." She crawled out of the cage, stood up and went off. I followed slowly. She had managed to open the kitchen door and had gone into the garden. I closed the door and poured another cup of tea. After finishing it I put some dog food in her bowl and topped up the water. Placing them on the floor, I went to the door and called, "Come on bitch, breakfast." She appeared at the door and entered, seeing her bowls on the floor, went over to them, knelt (facing me) and looked at me, waiting. "Eat and be quick, we've plenty to do." I went to the downstairs wet room which had a plain shower. I organised some towels and soap, then returned to the kitchen. She was just finishing lapping her water. She looked up at me. "Put your bowls on the draining board and then come and get a shower. As I left the room I heard the scrape of the bowls as she chased them around the floor trying to grip them in her teeth. Making a mental note to stay and watch her do this sometime, I went to the wet room.

She soon followed. I undid the tie for her pony tail, placed the cord safe and ordered her into the shower. I quickly stripped and joined her. Turning the water on, I started to soap and wash her. I also washed her hair. When we had finished, I switched the water off, fetched a towel and dried her body, making sure her intimate parts were dry and comfortable. I roughly dried her hair then combed and retied the pony tail. Ordering her to kneel, I dried myself and dressed.

I collected the tawse and her leash on the way to the front door and called her to come. As she did so, I ordered her to kneel while I clipped the lead to her collar. I then led her outside to the garage and her travelling cage. Once she was settled, I climbed into the driving seat and drove to Dave's place. We arrived about a quarter to. Having unloaded her, I picked up the tawse and led her into the obedience class.

Everybody was already there and when Dave saw me, he called us together and explained the plan for the day. "We have used the basic commands: sit, heel, come (or here) and stay. Over the rest of the course we'll introduce more advanced commands such as: fetch, drop (or give), stop, speak, back up and shake. Obviously we will revise the basic ones as well. If we have no problems we'll also do: steady, stand, leave it, take it, speak and I'll explain how to set up: bed (or kennel), with me and place. The three last ones really need the home environment. 'Bed' is obvious, 'with me' means: 'stay close' at my pace and place means: go to a certain place and stay there. Because these are problem dogs we will NOT be doing 'attack'. OK?"

We worked steadily at the list of commands, most had no real problems, however the Airedale gave trouble with 'give.' and 'leave it.' but was eventually persuaded to comply, at least, most of the time. Naturally Sheila gave no problems because, of course, she knew what the commands meant when first spoken. At the end of the session, everybody left and I stayed a little until the cars had gone then took Sheila to the 'walker' while Dave went up to the house.

After putting Sheila on the walker, I set the second program on, this was a five minute walk followed by five minute at the next speed. The early change in speed caught Sheila out at first but she quickly recovered. I was pleased to see that she could handle the short recovery and still 'high step'.

Chapter Seven:Problems

When we got back home, I sent her to the cage (peeking to make sure she actually went into the cage, although I didn't follow her to close the door) and I prepared dinner. As usual Sheila was given dog food but at least she was getting different flavours. I enjoyed a steak. Being in a good mood, I saved a piece of the fat for Sheila. After washing the dishes, I took her into the front room and had her kneel at my side while I watched TV. Naturally I enjoyed playing with her nipples while I did so.

After an hour or so, I took her back into the training room for revision of the obedience exercises. When I threw her toy for her to 'fetch' she refused to do it, at first. Seizing the opportunity, I pushed her down to a kneel then dropped onto her back in the alpha dog position gripping her waist with my knees. She struggled a little trying to tip me off but I stayed in control. Once I was sure she couldn't get me off, I leaned forward, unzipped my fly, and entered her from the rear. She was already wet so I was able to push my penis in fully before thrusting in and out. As I did so, she matched my movement, then started meeting my thrusts with ones of her own. I could hear her breath wheezing in and out as she began to moan. She was near her climax and I was ready to shoot my load so I slapped her buttocks and said "Come bitch, Come for your master." She bucked like a bronco as I exploded into her as she came. I hung on for dear life and she flopped down drained. I pulled out of her and turned her around to face me. "Lick me clean." I ordered. Without hesitation she took me in her mouth and licked all my sperm off. "Swallow." I felt her swallowing my gift.

johm55
johm55
45 Followers
123456...8