Disciplining Mom Ch. 06

Story Info
Restrictive belts, ruffled panties, and more.
3k words
4.19
65.3k
13

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story does involve bodily functions, so if you find that offensive, stop reading right now. All characters are well over the age of 18, and are over 21.

*

Marian realized that she had been going about adjusting to her new subservient life with her dominant daughter, Karen, all wrong. She resisted the diminutive Karen's bossiness but all it got her was more humiliation and painful punishment. After all, she was now wearing this awful chastity belt with openings that Karen could adjust with a small key to permit urination and defecation. The assertive Karen had been true to her word and because Marian had dared to answer back, the openings were now closed tight and Marian felt the pressure on both her urinary and anal sphincters.

She was 50 years old, abandoned by her husband and forced to seek shelter with her daughter. Karen was exacting severe payback for the constant put-downs and embarrassments Marian had visited upon her daughter during Karen's early years. Marian had not tolerated any disobedience or even questioning, either of which behaviors on Karen's part resulted in panties being taken down for a spanking, no matter who else was present.

So little Karen had been spanked in front of both friends and dates, resulting in deep humiliation. But now, thanks to her friend Emily, who had been highly successful in her own business and in inheriting a large amount when quite young, Karen lived with Emily in a large apartment, and also was charged by Emily with dominating and directing Emily's two older sisters, Linda and Leslie, who lived there too. Linda had been left adrift at 38 by a broken marriage and Leslie, who was 30, had still not yet found herself.

Marian had suffered quite a few major humiliations since appearing on her daughter's doorstep. Karen had made her buxom mother wear either a small tight teen's training bra or an even nastier punishment bra, which had cones that could be tightened on the wearer's breasts. And Karen's friend Maria had made the leather-and-metal chastity belt that so imprisoned Marian and made her dread her need to perform her most basic bodily functions.

Karen had been particularly cruel, Marian thought, in her regulating Marian's access to sanitary supplies when her mother had her period. Marian figured that it had been caused by the scene when Karen had disciplined her in the restaurant's ladies room. Two other women had come in and it was clear that they too had a dominant-submissive relationship. The domme, Deb, had revealed to Karen that she punished her sub lover, Margie, by allowing her to use only a thin pantiliner on the heavy days of her period.

So when Marian got her period, which tended now to be heavy, probably, Marian thought, because she was getting near menopause or at least perimenopause, Karen made her wear either just the wretched little liner or an old-fashioned sanitary belt which resulted in Marion's leaking since those old belts never kept the tabbed pads where they belonged right over her vaginal opening.

Marian began thinking about whether she could effect some kind of escape from this parlous situation by getting a job and re-establishing herself financially. Living here on Emily's largesse—and Karen's income—was one thing but getting out from under her daughter's mean thumb was now the 50-year-old's top priority. Karen was gone much of the day at her office where she had a very responsible and reasonably well-paying position as a market analyst. Marian decided to start working the phone and calling in the few chips she had left. The more she thought about it, the more she felt her life was far from over at 50. She was still in pretty good shape, could dress nicely when her daughter let her, and could attract men. That had been her undoing, of course, but Marian relished the thought that her lustrous auburn hair and compact, curvy frame remained not-so-hidden assets for her.

***

Emily's sisters also had occasion to reflect on their situations. For Linda, living in the apartment was a relief from her horrid marriage, even though she had been abandoned by a ne'er-do-well husband from whom her chances of obtaining anything resembling reasonable alimony were nil. It also hadn't helped that he had surprised Linda in flagrante with her best friend, Melissa, and now Linda began to focus like Marian on getting a decent job and escaping being dominated by Emily's close friend and apparent lover, Karen.

Linda and her younger sister Leslie did commiserate on how unfair it had been that their wealthy parents had left all of their large estate to the youngest sister, Emily. Had they been able to surmount their obvious prejudices against Emily, they might have recognized her superb business talents and the clear fact that she had built her own successful business, hardly drawing on the nice bank account she had built after receiving the sizeable estates of her parents.

But all the three submissive women were all taken by surprise when Karen came home that day and told them that there would be guests for dinner. They were each given tasks to prepare the apartment for the occasion and also carefully instructed to wear their "dinner clothes." These were very short navy skirts that exposed the pink ruffled panties that Karen had purchased for Linda, Leslie, and Marian to wear. They also knew to put on the thin white tee shirts that clearly disclosed their breasts since they were not permitted to wear bras.

***

The dinner guests were none other than the very pleasant and outgoing woman, Deb, whom Karen had met when disciplining Marian in the ladies room at the restaurant they had brunched at recently. Deb, whose severity as disclosed by her revelation to Karen in the ladies room of how she punished Margie got Karen wet in her panties, would be accompanied by her lover, roommate, and sub, Margie. Karen had also decided to fill out the "head table" by inviting her good friend, the seamstress Maria, who had made the restrictive belt that Marian was now required to wear.

Karen called on Linda and Leslie to set up the dining room; she herself was an excellent cook and would prepare the dinner with Marian's assistance. Linda and Leslie knew that there would be two separate dining tables: one, the head table, would seat Emily, Karen, Deb, and Maria, while Linda, Leslie, Marian, and Margie would sit at the smaller, lower table, with four small childs' chairs. The three resident subs would not only be wearing their embarrassing outfits but would use child-sized silverware and small child's plates for the small portions they would be given. All knew that if they complained they would be required to eat baby food for their meal instead.

When Emily returned, the kitchen was in full gear. Marian was being very quiet as she quickly provided whatever implement her dominant daughter, Karen, demanded. Marian knew from experience that delay in her getting a needed spatula, for example, to Karen when needed would result in the spatula being applied to her pantied bottom. Karen was very pleased with the blanquette de veau she had made, and focused now on the vegetables and the dessert. As the hour approached when Deb, Margie, and Maria would arrive, she ordered Marian to go to the subs' room to get dressed for dinner.

Soon the doorbell rang and it was a smiling Maria, who had arrived with a cloth bag containing the new belts she had made for Linda and Leslie. Karen hugged her good friend, paid her for her wonderful leather belts, and summoned Linda and Leslie. They both knew that it was especially dangerous to defy Karen when there were guests present as the diminutive dominatrix seemed to like nothing better than to humiliate and discipline them in front of others.

Emily's sisters politely greeted Maria and asked if she needed any help with her things. Maria grinned and said to Karen, pointedly ignoring that Leslie and Linda had spoken to her, "Maybe you would like to have them try on their new presents?"

Smiling, Karen ordered both to bend over and remove their ruffled panties. Although taken by surprise, the two young women complied and two attractive bare bottoms were bent over facing Karen and Maria. Maria helped each one to pull her belt up and then the seamstress adjusted the clips so the belts fit tightly. While Linda and Leslie were still bent over, Maria advised Karen as to how these belts functioned.

She opened the two holes in the crotch of each girl's belt that were located right at the urethral and anal openings. Then with her little key, she showed how Karen could use that tool to set the openings at open, closed, or midway positions.

"I think we'll start out by keeping them closed now," Karen remarked almost off-handedly as the two women heard to their dismay that they no longer would control their access to the toilet when the holes permitting flow of their excretion of urine and feces were locked.

***

The girls and Marian now had their belts on (and closed) and their panties over them when the bell rang to announce that Deb and Margie were arriving. Karen greeted them and Emily joined her. Karen introduced her good friend to the two guests and invited to come in and sit down. The two new arrivals were a study in contrasts: Deb was a lithe blonde with a tight frame who dressed crisply, with what clearly were fancy blouses and slim tight but very trendy skirts. She favored smart pumps and sheer hose. Margie, who was a large-framed lady but not overweight for her size, dressed more casually and wore her light brown hair in an old-fashioned flip. Deb chuckled as she saw Linda, Leslie, and Marian seated on a couch in a position where their short flared skirts failed to hide their pink ruffled panties.

"Oh, what cute undies your...girls have on," Deb gushed.

"Deb, please meet Linda and Leslie, and you have already met my mother, Marian, in the ladies room," Karen said with some levity, as Marian's face blushed a deep crimson. Linda and Leslie rose and curtsied to Deb, as did Marian as she saw Emily's sisters execute the required deferential act of respect.

"Margie, get over here and say hello to your new friends," Deb said, with a definite note of iron in her voice. Her submissive roommate quietly walked over and smiled as she said hello to the three resident submissives who were still standing and greeted her by each hugging her gently. She sat next to Marian, who motioned to her that the space next to Karen's mother was her proper location.

Karen next introduced Deb to Maria and whispered to Deb that Maria would be happy to measure Margie for the kind of restrictive belt that all three of Karen's subs were wearing. Deb smiled and beckoned Margie with just her forefinger to come over.

Margie was ordered to lift her skirt and lower her panties for the fitting, right in front of everyone. She knew better than even to question her domme, and the other girls, as well as Karen and Emily, soon saw her lift her own short tweed skirt and pull down her shameful little girl panties, undies that had little ducks and bunnies on them. Margie now was blushing all over.

Maria stood in front of her and began using her tape measure to get sizes of Margie's waist and then the distance from her waist to her anus and vulva. Margie had to respond to humiliating directions to hold her labia apart for Maria's hands and tape but she was forced into perhaps the most unpleasant posture when the seamstress needed to measure the distance between the base of Margie's vulva to her anus. The others had suffered this horrid embarrassment and felt for poor Margie.

Deb amplified her sub's shame by casually remarking to Emily, Karen, and Maria that she had given Margie a bit of a break for this dinner party by not requiring her to wear stinging nettles in the crotch of her little girl panties.

"Margie was a naughty girl this morning," Deb explained as Margie cringed. "She used an extra sheet of toilet tissue to wipe herself after making a doody this morning so I had her wearing the nettles in her undies all day."

Linda, Leslie, and Marian heard this, and felt both for poor Margie, who obviously suffered under a regime even more punitive and miserable than they did, as well as for what use Karen or Emily might make of this strict approach described by their visitor.

But Deb wasn't finished with her description of how Margie was controlled. "If Margie really behaves badly," the confident domme continued, "she gets to spend the day, or longer, in diapers and then doesn't get changed until I get home that day. She knows that changing a poop-filled diaper is not my idea of a pleasant greeting when I arrive, of course."

***

It was now time for dinner. Karen prepared the enticing plates of veal, bok choy, and noodles for Emily, Deb, Maria, and herself. She then retrieved the beef stew she had cooked up for the subs, and with Marian's assistance, cut the small portions into small pieces as one might for a toddler, and placed them on the child-sized plates that were then given to Linda, Leslie, Marian, and Margie. There was also some creamy butternut squash and a small accompaniment of Kraft macaroni and cheese. Each sub girl (although Marian was 50 and Linda 38, they were effectively reduced to being girls) was poured a child's glass of milk.

At the main table, in contrast, wine was poured and the conversation was animated. Emily found that Deb was, like her, a very experienced businesswoman. Emily asked her if Margie was usually made to wear the little girl panties. Deb replied that in addition to the threat of diaper discipline if Margie misbehaved, her sub usually was required to dress in garb more appropriate for a grade-schooler. Karen chuckled and added that her mother had clearly benefitted from having to wear a teen's training bra.

"Of course," she added, "now that she has been put in a very nasty punishment bra when she has been naughty, she appreciates the training bra all the more."

Deb remarked that she had been so impressed with Karen's disciplining Marian in the ladies room of the restaurant.

"Since then," she went on, "Margie dared to try to flirt with another woman at a party we were attending, so I thought of how you dealt with naughtiness, Karen, and told our hostess that I needed to discipline my companion right then. She obviously found my request very enjoyable so she told me to go ahead and use the armless chair in the living room where she told the rest of the party guests that 'one girl' had been naughty and needed to be punished, and that this would happen now.

"I sat down and motioned to the naughty girl to come to me," Deb related. "First, she was made to remove her skirt and blouse, leaving her in her little training brand girlie panties. After placing herself across my lap, I tapped her pantied bottom to signal her to lift her middle so I could pull her little panties down to her knees.

"Then, before spanking her, I decided to embarrass her a bit," Deb grinned to the women. "Placing a plastic glove on my right hand, I slipped my forefinger into her cute little bottom-hole to check to see if she might need to go potty soon. Well, someone's face was quite red when she felt my finger run into a rather solid mass in there and so she knew as I withdrew it that everyone would see the streaks of brown on the finger of my glove.

"'Does this naughty little girl need to make a doody?' I sweetly asked her in a voice everyone at the party could hear,'" Deb said, still grinning. "She began to cry but also to mutter some nasty words to me so first I responded by starting to spank her quite strongly. After she quieted down when the spanks had turned her bottom a very rosy red, she got to hear how I would punish her for swearing at me.

"I told everyone," Deb continued, "that because she had misbehaved so badly, they would be privileged now to see my little girl do her business right there in front of them."

Linda, Leslie, and Marian cringed as they listened to Deb tell of their new friend Margie's supreme humiliation. Margie's face was now about to erupt into tears.

"My good friend Julianna, who was the hostess," Deb smiled, "brought me a nice small bowl and I made the naughty girl stand and then squat in the middle of the living room over the rather small target that the bowl presented. I could see that she was furious but also horridly embarrassed and also afraid that her movement might miss the little bowl and land on the floor or even be too massive to fit in the receptacle I had set there."

"Our little drama played out, ladies, as if it had been composed and rehearsed for the occasion," Deb declared with a touch of bravado. "Sweetie here squatted and after some embarrassing prequels"—Deb ostentatiously avoided using the word "fart"—"she managed to produce a fairly large movement and aimed it into the little target bowl quite nicely." By now, Margie clearly was on the verge of losing control altogether.

"Deb....please," she pleaded to her domme.

Deb decided that she had probably taken things as far as she should right now so she smiled her warmest smile and winking at Karen, said only, "You obviously get the drift of all this. I do hope you have found it of interest."

"Thank you, Deb," Emily interjected, moving the conversation from merely Deb and Karen, "we definitely have learned from what you have described so nicely for us. We have not yet found it necessary to engage in much disciplining in front of others—although the ladies room was an eye-opener for Karen in terms of their providing her with a proper scene for what she needed at the time—so we will remember your excellent example."