Disciplining the Spoilt Brat

Story Info
Ryan is put in charge of Katie's discipline.
5.1k words
4.21
84.4k
51

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaLoon
LunaLoon
80 Followers

"But you can't do that! I'm not going to comply," Katie said, fury blazing in her eyes, her feet tapping the floor in incredulity.

Ryan smirked, "Wow, that's a big word coming from you. Did you finally learn how to read a dictionary?"

"Very funny! And don't change the topic. I don't care what my parents said. I'm not going to let some loser like you manhandle me for your entertainment. I'm a grown-up! So just fuck off," she said scathingly.

"Watch your language. This is exactly why your parents want you to be disciplined. You are unruly, rude, and unnecessarily entitled. You don't listen to anyone and just do whatever you want, even if it's harmful to yourself," Ryan said exasperatedly, anger starting to stir inside him at being called a loser.

Katie and Ryan were the same age (they had both turned 18 recently) and had been neighbors since they were born. Their parents had been good friends for years. Katie had bullied Ryan since childhood, often humiliating him and once even pushing him from a tree because of which he had broken his arm. Of course, once he had grown up to be a foot taller than her and more muscular, she had stopped bullying him and started focusing on weaker prey. Ryan had grown up to become one of the most popular boys in school but Katie refused to reform her childhood impression of him.

While Ryan had forgiven her childish bullying, he had not forgotten, and observing her bad behaviour over the years, he was in sympathy with her parents' plans for her. Her grades had been slipping but she paid no heed to her teachers' warnings. Studying and homework were beneath her. She was in trouble all the time with bad grades, bullying complaints and even getting drunk. Her parents had been called into the school for a meeting with the principal who stressed to them that if her behaviour did not improve soon, the school would have no choice but to expel her.

Since she was mid-way through her senior year, they knew that they needed to act fast or her academic record would be in ruins. And thus, they began to think of possible ways of disciplining their daughter. Unfortunately, for them, they had 3 weeks' worth of business meetings scheduled in Japan, France, and London, back to back. So they could not take a direct hand in her disciplining.

In their opinion, Ryan was a good-hearted, humble and down-to-earth boy, with good grades and kind behaviour towards everyone. Despite their childhood enmity which had turned to teenage indifference, he knew Katie better than most others. And he could observe her behaviour at school as well. This led them to think that he would be the perfect person to discipline her. The fact of their being the same age would add to the disciplining as it would embarrass their daughter even more.

They had decided to allow Ryan to take control of Katie's life for the next 3 weeks and to punish her with spankings or however else he deemed fit whenever she misbehaved. They knew him well enough to know that he would never misuse his authority to the detriment of their daughter and were at peace in their minds knowing that they had left their daughter in good hands.

Ryan had initially deemed the idea as unrealistic and inexecutable. Katie would never submit to his authority and especially not to any kind of humiliating punishment he would try on her. He asked why he and not another adult was being asked to do it. Her parents explained the lack of family in the city, their trust in him more than in others, and his ability to monitor her behaviour in school as well as outside school due to their living close by and having similar time schedules. Any working adults would not have as much time to devote to her. And Ryan had already qualified his SATs and didn't have much to stress over in his own life. They pleaded with him to at least give it a try for their sakes.

Ryan had always liked Katie's parents. So he decided to give it a shot. Plus the thought of having complete control over Katie's life for the next 3 weeks gave him a sense of satisfaction and slight revenge for the past, as well.

Thus, it was that he found himself having this conversation with Katie in her bedroom. Her parents had explained to her, before they left, that they gave Ryan full authority where she was concerned and warned her that if she didn't fix her attitude soon enough, she would be expelled from school.

Ryan realised that it was going to be difficult to get her to obey so he decided to use her own psychology against her.

"Let's make a deal, if you are able to complete your homework, on your own, before midnight, I'll admit that you're a grown-up, as you stated earlier," Ryan began.

"And if I don't," she cut him off, eyes narrowed.

"Then I will punish you and you will cooperate with me," Ryan continued, "if you do the homework, I'll tell your parents and we will call off the whole thing and of course, seeing your improved performance, the school might reconsider throwing you out."

"What kind of punishment?" she asked.

"Well, for one thing, I will give you a sound spanking, and definitely corner time, and then see from there, depending on the circumstances."

Katie started thinking. She wondered whether he was trying to trick her with his words. She went over the proposal in her mind. She didn't want to get expelled. Ford Prep had been her turf since childhood and no matter how much she didn't care for her grades, she did care about the humiliation of being expelled. But was it worse than getting a spanking from Ryan? The whole thing was a jumble in her head, but the only thing that stood out was this- if she finished her homework tonight, the whole nightmare would go away.

Not even considering for one moment that she might not be able to do it, she agreed to his terms. Soon, however, she realised that there was so much work that she couldn't possibly complete it within 6 hours. Even if she worked non-stop, she didn't know much of what the homework was about because either she didn't bother submitting her homework or she bullied the nerds at school into doing it for her. By 8:30, she had written only 3 paragraphs for her history essay, attempted only 2 of 10 equations of her Math homework (both of which she got wrong), understood absolutely nothing of what Shakespeare had written in Act 3 Scene 2 of Romeo and Juliet, and had completely given up on her French vocabulary paper.

She couldn't even contact her friends to ask for help because her phone had been confiscated by Ryan. By 11pm, she was in tears, completely regretting her decision to accept his challenge. But she knew she couldn't go through with the spanking. She would just have to ask him to cut her another deal or something. By 11:45pm, still sitting in her school uniform, she had put aside her homework and thought of various ways in which to manipulate Ryan but she couldn't come up with anything convincing enough. She knew that the son-of-a-bitch would never take a bribe and he was so clean that she couldn't use anything to blackmail him with.

At 12am, he entered her room. Her time was up and her mind became foggy with dread.

He gave her a small, genuine smile and asked, "how much were you able to complete? Can I have a look?"

One by one he went through all her homework and found that she had hardly been able to do any work.

"Look, I know I haven't been able to complete it, but at least I attempted it, right? I mean, that's got to count for something. So can you please talk to my parents and tell them to back off?" Katie said

"Complete it? Katie, it's obvious that you don't understand any of the concepts involved in any of the homework. How do you expect to graduate school when you can't even write a paper on the Cold War?"

"I...I...but that's none of your business, okay? I'll do what I want," she replied. The truth in his words had penetrated her mind, however. How exactly was she going to do her homework if she didn't understand anything?

"It is my business now. And a deal is a deal, Katie." He didn't say more. He merely alluded to the inevitable spanking and walked towards her.

Katie folded her arms across her chest and backed away until her back hit the wall. "You can't be serious about this, for God's sake! I'm not a child."

"I am serious and from what I can see, you are acting like a child," Ryan responded smoothly.

"How am I acting like a child?" Katie asked, confused for a minute.

"Grown-ups honour their word. They are willing to go through with the consequences of their actions. You, on the other hand, aren't willing to keep your promise just because you don't feel like it," Ryan explained.

For a minute they both looked at each other. Then Ryan spoke again.

"Look, there is no harm in going through with it. You might even find it helpful. And the more you cooperate, the more easily I will let you off. What do you say?" he asked.

The wheels in Katie's head were turning at lightning speed. She was cornered and she didn't want to appear to be a petulant child. Maybe he would go easy on her if she played along? Finally, going against every grain in her body, she agreed.

"Fine," she huffed, "I'll do it. But you have to promise not to tell anyone about this. Especially at school," she requested rather like a man making a final request before his execution.

"I promise, I won't tell anyone but your parents. Okay?" he said, with a kind look in his eyes and a small smile tugging at the corner of his mouth.

He sat down on her bed and patted his lap, "Come here."

Without him having to explain himself, she knew what she had to do and felt slightly ridiculous. But she shushed her thoughts and went and lay across his lap.

"Now, before I start, I have to ask you - will you cooperate with me? If I tell you to do something will you obey?" Ryan asked her. Sighing, she replied in the affirmative.

And thus, began her spanking. At first, he was gentle with her, only giving her light taps on her ass. Then he increased the pace and force of the swats. She wriggled around a little but he was strong and kept her in place. Then after a while, he asked her to get up and remove her skirt.

"But...you can't do that! That's so embarrassing!"

"You promised to obey, right? I can hardly get the message across with that skirt in the way," Ryan responded.

Hanging her head in shame, she removed her skirt and quickly got back on his lap so that she didn't have to face him for even a second longer. He lifted her school shirt that covered her ass up and bunched it around her waist. Her spanking continued. *Smack smack* his hand went across her buttocks, hard and fast. She was whimpering now. He was right. She was getting the message way more clearly now that the skirt was gone. She was glad she at least had her cotton panties on.

Then, slowly, she felt him start to yank down her panties. Her face burned red and she shouted, "Hey! You can't do that! I'll tell my parents!" She wriggled around, but it was no use, her panties had slid off her leg and fallen to the ground by now. She now felt Ryan's right hand on her buttocks. Silent tears of shame started falling from her eyes.

Ryan said softly, "Katie, I thought you agreed to cooperate with me. And your parents are okay with this. They told me. Can I continue, now?" he asked her brushing her hair aside so he could see her face.

"Whatever," she mumbled. And he started spanking her again. This time he was not being nice about it and she knew it. Her ass was on fire and her legs flailed about even though he used his firm hands to try and keep her in place. She was now crying loudly and pleading for him to stop. She didn't even care about her modesty anymore. She didn't care if she was giving him a clear view of what was between her legs. What did it matter when her ass was on fire?

"Owww...owwww...Ryan...please, please stop. It hurts so much. Pleeeaaassseee, Ryan," she cried out.

Then the smacks abruptly stopped and she was able to catch her breath. He rubbed her back and wondered whether he had gone too far for the first spanking. But he knew she needed a sound punishment and he wasn't going to balk at the responsibility of meting it out. He decided to give her a few last swats but not with his hand. Once she had calmed down a little, he told her to get up and get the ruler she used for school from her desk.

She got up and the hem of her shirt once again fell down to cover her nether regions and she was glad for it, but she didn't move to obey. Her lips were quivering and as she reached back to soothe her burning ass, she asked, "Wh...why do you want my ruler?" But she already knew the answer.

"To give you the last few swats of your spanking. Go on," he nodded towards the desk.

She was hardly in a frame of mind to argue or protest much, so she silently went to the desk and after a while of looking for it among the pile of books, she found it. Her hands trembling slightly, she handed it to him, fear writ clear in her eyes. She didn't even want to imagine how painful the feeling of that ruler on her butt cheeks was going to be like. But she knew that there was no backing out of it now, so she quietly lay back on his lap, awaiting the last of her very first spanking.

Ryan observed her for a minute. She had grabbed fistfuls of the bedsheet in her hands tightly. Her breathing was fast and shallow, in anticipation of the approaching spanking. Her shirt had bunched up around her tiny waist, this time on its own. Then his eyes lowered to her butt. Katie's bubble butt was now warm enough to fry an egg on, he mused. The two, round globules were as red as tomatoes.

He didn't know exactly how to feel about the situation. He didn't really have a sadistic streak in him, but he knew that she required some form of discipline if she was going to make it through school and later on through life. He also felt like it was good retribution for all the bad behaviour she had shown towards himself and others over the years. He decided that he didn't feel guilty about spanking her.

"Katie, I am going to give you 20 swats with the ruler, ok? I want you to count each swat starting from 1 and say 'thank you'. If you miss a number or say it wrong, I'm going to start all over again from one, until you get it right, okay?" Ryan explained to her.

She swallowed and said in a meek voice, "Okay." And she clenched her butt cheeks together in anticipation of the spanking. The sight made him smile in amusement.

He gave her one swat on the left cheek. "One, thank you." Then another on the right cheek. "Two, thank you." Then he gave her a swift forceful swat across both cheeks evenly. "Three, thank you." Her voice was trembling by now. With the fourth swat, her hand flew back to protect her ass and she started pleading with him between sobs, "Please, Ryan, it really hurts. Please!"

He gently pushed her hair behind her ear and said, "Just a few more, Katie. But we're going to have to start from the beginning again, now, because you've messed up the count."

If she hadn't been in so much pain from the spanking, she would have slapped herself silly for breaking the flow of the count. Now she'd have to get more swats and it was all her own fault.

The spanking began again but this time she said the count correctly, making sure not to slip up or plead for mercy. Her tears had now drenched the part of the bedsheet where her head lay. Both her wrists were held firmly against her back by Ryan's left hand. Her right leg was on the floor and her left leg was bent at the knee towards him. Once Ryan had finished with the 20 swats of the ruler, he put it aside and allowed her a few moments to compose herself.

"You can get up now," he said. She took a few moments to process his words and stand up. All trace of defiance spanked out of her, she stood before him, waiting for further instructions, but making sure not to look him in the eyes. What was worse was that he was pointedly staring at her face. She flushed furiously under his scrutiny. She hated it. She didn't want him to look at her face like that. Ugh!

He got up from the bed and stood before her. Quietly, he raised one hand and with his right thumb, he reached for her face and wiped her tears off. Then he said, "I want you to go and kneel in the corner facing the wall for the next 20 minutes. Hands behind your head and your ass should be on display. Go on, chop chop."

She wanted to say something. To shout. To argue. To fight. But she couldn't find it in her to do that. So, without a word, she went to the corner and kneeled, her hands behind her head. Then her mind started processing everything that had happened that day. The news about the warning from school, her parents' instructions about Ryan, her attempt at doing her homework and at last, the spanking from hell. Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted.

"I said, I want your ass on display, Katie. There's no point of being in the corner after a spanking if passersby can't see your ass."

For a moment she panicked at the word passersby but then she realised that he had meant it symbolically. So she lifted her shirt and tried to tie the front into a knot. But it didn't stay.

"What's wrong," Ryan asked.

"I tried tying my shirt but it won't stay," Katie mumbled softly, suddenly feeling stupid because why would he care about mundane things like that? She didn't know why, but all of a sudden, her subconscious mind had started considering Ryan as a superior, somebody very important who didn't have time for trivial matters.

"Then take it off," came his firm voice from behind the book he was reading. He was engrossed in Tolstoy's War and Peace and was only giving Katie minimal attention.

But she didn't know that since she couldn't see him. "No way! You just want to see me naked! I'm not taking off my shirt!" she said loudly.

"Trust me, I'm not interested in any of that. And need I remind you again that this is your punishment and that you agreed to be cooperative?" Ryan said in an exasperated tone.

"You're taking advantage of my vulnerability," Katie stated.

"Big words coming from you. And, no, I am not trying to take advantage of you at all. Okay? If you follow through with your end of the deal, I will follow through with mine. Now take off the shirt. And for God's sake sit there quietly for 20 minutes so I can read my book in peace."

Feeling slightly reassured by his words, she took off the shirt and continued with her corner time. But almost immediately Ryan said, "Why aren't you wearing a bra, Katie?"

"It's none of your business," she replied sassily at the inquiry into her private matters. Although, she wondered, now that he had seen all her intimate parts, how much could she keep private from him anyway?

"Katie, did you go braless to school to attract attention from boys?" Ryan asked. From her silence, he judged that he had guessed correctly.

"How did you manage cheerleading practice?" he asked her curiously. If he were to take a guess, Katie filled out a C cup, at least. Surely she would need a bra to keep things in place?

"I keep a sports bra in my locker," she replied.

Sighing, he went back to his book.

After 20 minutes, he told her to get up and go take a shower before bed. When she came out within 5 minutes wrapped in a towel, he was surprised. Katie had long hair and she was a cheerleader, which meant that she would have been really sweaty from exercise in school not to mention from the spanking she got just a while ago. He had expected her to be in the shower for at least 15 minutes, if not more.

"How come you're out so soon? Did you even wash properly?"

"Of course I did. Can I just get dressed and sleep now?"

"Not so soon, miss. You have to take care of your hygiene. Take off the towel."

"No!"

"Alright, I'm pretty sure you haven't washed properly between the folds of your labia. Show me."

LunaLoon
LunaLoon
80 Followers
12