Disciplining Young Gentlemen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Harding stopped as quickly as she started. "There, it's already turning a bit pink. Alright, Anthony, you can stand up."

Anthony's eyes widened in surprise. That was it? That was all? That was bad, but it was a lot less than he thought it would be. His bottom stung a little bit, but not really very much and, most importantly, it hadn't lasted long at all. That stuff about his testicles was pretty rough, but it was now in fact over. He stood back up and even smiled as he waited for her instruction to pull his pants and underwear back up.

"Alright then, Anthony, step back a bit and reach down to touch your toes."

Apparently it wasn't over. He shouldn't really have been surprised. It would have been a surprise if it was over. It was just wishful thinking. He bent over to touch his toes, which wasn't all that easy as he wasn't a particularly limber, athletic young man. Still, he did at least have a narrow waist; no bloated tummy to hinder his movement. However, the down side with this position immediately became evident.

Giggles and groans could be heard through the class as Anthony's bottom stretched out and open, his puckered little anus coming into view.

"This position, as you can so readily see, is much more revealing. Anthony's pink peach cheeks are spreading out like a little flower and you can observe his pretty little rose bud winking at us, all cheerful and friendly, so happy to be out in the open air." She gave it a little tickle with the tip of her finger, just to say hello.

Anthony's anus might not have been winking before, but her tickling it, as well as calling attention to it, did cause him to squeeze and clench his sphincter, in protest of her intrusively intimate touch of such a personal and embarrassing spot. But, by doing so he was only drawing more attention to it, indeed making it wink at the class as Miss Harding had suggested.

Many of the girls openly laughed at the sight, although some groaned with disgust at being presented with such an obscene display of a boy's asshole. Miss Pepperidge's face flushed with amusement, and self-consciousness at being so amused. She had to admit that she found the sight of the young man's little bottom hole rather cute, and she glanced to the side at Mr. Stratton to see if he had noticed her interest.

Mr. Stratton was in fact having some difficulty watching the exercise, finding the sight of the boy's butt hole to be a little discomforting. Many of the boys in the class did in fact look away, finding the sight to be very disconcerting.

"And, well, my goodness, Anthony's lovely little walnuts now look so fresh and healthy in their little purse, like they're ready to be picked. I wonder..." She bent over further to look past them. "I wonder if we can also see his little pee-pee as well, but, no, no..." She looked around and around in between his thighs. "No, afraid not, there is no sight of him. He must be all curled up and asleep." She turned back to the class and with a playful smile on her pretty lips, she suggested, "Let's see if we can wake the little fellow up."

Many of the girl's eyes lit up, as did those of Miss Pepperidge. Her heart beat faster at the thought of making a young man get a boner right in front of a class. She softly ran her fingers along her panties, along her mound, her slit, beneath her skirt.

Anthony's eyes lit up as well, both with fright, with confusion, and with excitement. He wasn't at all sure how he felt about ths. What boy would not want his pretty teacher to play with his balls, to get him all excited. But, what boy would want it to be done in front of all of the other students in class, in front of all the girls in the class.

Miss Harding lightly drew her fingers along the soft, round balls.

Anthony squirmed in discomfort, and pleasure. He had not yet felt the touch of a girl, let alone a beautiful woman, on his private parts, until this class. Miss Harding's earlier touch had been more intrusive than sensual. This time she was caressing, rather than offending, his balls. He wasn't sure how he should react, whether he could react.

"A boy can enjoy very much the tender touch of a woman's, a girl's, fingers on his testicles, if she is indeed considerate, sensitive, and gentle."

Tracy Flick watched closely. She always took very good notes and pretty much all the time obtained the highest grade in the class. This was certainly a very intriguing and important lesson.

Anthony really did not want to get an erection. It would be so terribly embarrassing, but what boy could resist the pleasure, the enjoyment, the bliss of a woman's licentious touch. He struggled to maintain control, but it was a losing battle, he knew that. His dick swelled between his legs, rapidly growing with her womanly caress. He had never touched his balls when he masturbated. His attention was always focused elsewhere, on the more immediate matter at hand. Leave it to an instructor to increase your knowledge, to teach you something so new, so important, so helpful to your future, and current, growth and development.

Miss Harding looked around to the front side of him, which was open to her view, as his legs were not tight against the desk. She could see his penis beginning to respond, and she smiled, with pride, and interest.

She continued to lightly caress and fondle his balls, all the while watching him get bigger, and bigger, and bigger.

The class waited silently, in rapt silent attention, the girls' hearts beating with anticipation, the boys nervously shuffling their feet, Miss Pepperidge softly fingering her panties.

Anthony reached his full length, lost in the bliss and pleasure of the teacher's womanly fingers on his tender, sensitive balls.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Miss Harding had suddenly ended her caressing to resume her spanking. "Little boys should not get erections in class!" she exclaimed, inexplicably.

He yipped in surprise and resumed the bouncing and prancing of his bottom.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Now, you get rid of the dirty little boner, young man," she sternly instructed.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Yes ma'am! Yes ma'am!" He frantically responded, not quite sure how to in fact will it away.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

His bottom stung with each smack, and his embarrassment grew with each twist, turn, and waving of his bottom. He felt like he was back in the third grade, his pants down, his bottom up, being spanked like a little boy. If he had indeed been a bad boy before, he would most certainly behave himself now.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Miss Harding stepped back and again instructed, "Alright then, Anthony, you can stand up."

This time he was not so naive to think that it was over, and it certainly wasn't.

Miss Harding turned to her desk and removed a small piece of rectangular cloth, with two strings hanging off of the edges of one side. "Anthony, if you wouldn't mind, turn around and face the class."

He furrowed his brow apprehensively as he watched her pick up the small piece of cloth. What was that for?

"Lift up your shirt, Anthony."

He looked nervously and plaintively at Miss Harding. "Do I really have to?"

Miss Harding shook her head. This boy had apparently not learned much at all. Well, the lesson wasn't over, not by a long shot. "Yes, Anthony, unless you want more spanking."

He didn't want that, but he certainly didn't want to lift up his shirt so that everyone, all the girls, and all the boys, could see his penis. Frankly, he would very gladly have a bunch more spanks rather than do that, but he also knew that the spanks would just end with another request, or command, to lift up his shirt. Eventually, his shirt would come up, whether he did it himself or she did it for him. He lifted up his shirt, and was greeted with considerably louder feminine giggling, pointing, and whispering.

A few of the boys laughed as well, some of them making rather derogatory remarks. Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending upon one's perspective, Anthony had lost much of his erection during the course of the spanking. It was now only about a third erect. So, the good news was that it wasn't as small as it could be, but the bad news was that it wasn't as large as it could be. In fact, much less large than it could be.

Tracy Flick asked, "Miss Harding, are they all this small when they have a boner? I thought boys' penises get real, real big."

Pretty much everybody laughed at that. Even Miss Harding had to chuckle a bit.

Tracy defended herself. "Well, they do, don't they?"

But, that remark only dug herself a deeper hole.

Miss Harding tried to be supportive. She didn't want to embarrass the poor girl, as she was such a very good student. "Oh yes, dear, they certainly do get very much bigger.

Many of the boys appreciated her pointing that out, although Anthony certainly didn't. He could hear some of the boys' derogatory comments, particularly those of Benjamin, who was in the second row.

His comments were not particularly complimentary. He chuckled about how it was probably the smallest one he had ever seen. Anthony wondered if he should point out that it shouldn't be a great source of pride for a guy to say that he had seen a lot, and was even into comparing sizes. But, he sorely doubted that anything he could say right now would actually help with the humiliation of having to stand in front of the class and show everyone his little erection. He tried scowling at the class, but his aggressive glare was more than offset by this pathetic peanut penis presentation.

Miss Harding crouched down beside him or, more precisely, beside his penis. "Now class," she admonished, "Let's stop this giggling. We don't want to embarrass the boy any more than we have to." That really wasn't true at all. It was integral to the New School method to embarrass a recalcitrant miscreant to a rather significant degree, and openly verbalizing, announcing, that he was being publicly embarrassed was useful in further escalating his self-consciousness. She would have liked to explain that to Mr. Stratton and Miss Pepperidge, but that might in fact diminish the effect. She would explain it to them later.

"Now, Anthony's difficulty is a lack of adequate expression of respect and honor. As I said, in the New School method it is often useful to have the punishment fit the crime. So, in matters such as this, we often use the 'Honor the Flag' exercise." She first held up her little flag so the class could see, and then proceeded to tie its strings around Anthony's penis.

As she did so, she further explained. "We used to use an American flag. I thought it was quite patriotic but some felt that it was itself disrespectful to tie an American flag to a penis, so we now use the flag of Templeton College. I don't know. I kind of miss the American flag."

The Templeton flag consisted of the motto, "Dream, Challenge, Succeed," beneath which were a couple of textbooks, on the left side of which was a boy's black tie and a girl's Mary Janes on the right.

"Now," Miss Harding instructed, "you must first tie the flag to the shaft of the penis. It's sometimes difficult to estimate how far apart the strings should be strung, and it's especially difficult when the flag pole is as small as this." She smiled as she heard the giggling and laughter.

Anthony rolled his eyes in exasperated embarrassment and looked to the side. He was reminded of when his mother continued to tie his shoes when she dropped him off at school, even though he had long since demonstrated that he could tie them himself. One time she in fact even checked his zipper, right in front of a group of girls. Well, this was pretty much worse. It was uncomfortable enough to have this flag being tied to his penis, but did she really have to add insult to the injury by referring to how small he was? Actually, it wasn't an injury, it was insult piled on insult. It might be injurious if she tied it on real tight, but the loops in fact felt rather loose.

Miss Harding stood back up when she had gotten it as firmly attached as necessary. She smiled at her handiwork, but it really wasn't very impressive. It was hanging there as limp as his penis.

"Miss Harding," Tracy exclaimed, "I don't think you tied it tight enough. It could just slip off, and you're not suppose to let the Templeton flag touch the ground."

"That's very observant of you, Tracy."

Very little escaped Tracy's eyes, and she was always quick with her observations, her help. "Thank you, Miss Harding," she proudly responded.

"Actually, it needs to be tied a bit loosely for now, because," she explained, turning toward Anthony, "You must now raise the flag so everyone can salute it."

"What?" Was she really suggesting what he was thinking she was suggesting?

"You heard me, young man. Straighten out the flag pole so the flag is fully unfurled."

The eyes of all of the girls widened, and many of them smiled, anticipating once again that they were about to see a boy's naked erection.

Anthony knew exactly what she meant, or at least he thought he did, and it was really very difficult to imagine that it could in fact be true. She wanted him to get hard right in front of the class. And jerking off was the only way he could imagine getting hard.

Now, jerking off is always good fun and, like any healthy boy, he did it quite a bit. And, further, jerking off for a girl would be real fun as well. If a girl had ever suggested or asked him to do it for her, he would have gladly complied. In fact, as he thought about it, he would be glad to do it for a whole bunch of girls. Imagine how much fun it would be to show off your erection at a girls' slumber party or something (see "The boys are caught peeping"). But, this was really a bit different. In fact, a lot different. This was being done for his punishment, his humiliation. He reached down for his penis.

"No, no, no," Miss Harding admonished. "You can't use your hands. That would be too easy, and plus the flag might slip off." She smiled with amusement. She knew she shouldn't. A teacher shouldn't take pleasure in the struggles of her students, but sometimes they were so cute and endearing as they floundered about through an assignment.

Anthony felt like countering that there really would be nothing easy about jerking off in front of the class. However, it was plenty much a lot harder to do it without using his hands. In fact, he had never actually tried to do that before: just will an erection while standing there naked. Could he really do that? And, in front of the class?

"Just think happy thoughts," Miss Harding suggested.

Anthony closed his eyes and tried to forget where he was. He tried to think of a girl he had the hots for, like Penny Anderson. She was in fact, currently, his most popular masturbation fantasy, thinking of her slowly taking off her clothes, getting down on her knees to slip his cock into her mouth.

But, Tracy then giggled, as did a few other girls. "I don't think he can do it, Miss Harding," she observed.

Miss Harding asked Anthony, "Is it difficult for you to get erections, Anthony? Is this a common problem for you? You know, if your parents provide a medical excuse from a doctor, indicating your erectile dysfunction, I will certainly relieve you of this responsibility."

Anthony opened his eyes. "I'm fine, Miss Harding. I don't have a problem." She was offering him a way to get out of this, but he hardly wanted everyone, particularly the girls, to think that he had erectile dysfunction.

"Well, I am sorry to say Anthony that for every minute you fail to make any progress, you will be spanked.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Yikes!" he squealed at the sudden return of the spanking.

She smacked him with her left hand, and his penis began to flap and flounder in the air as he pranced clumsily in his slacks still tangled around his ankles. She quickly held onto his penis with her right hand. She didn't want the flag to fall off.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

It was once again a confusing moment for Anthony. On the one hand he was being harshly spanked on his bottom, but this jumping and thrusting to escape her wicked hand only further increased the pleasure of her wonderful hand, the one holding onto his penis, which was inadvertently fondling, even stroking him, as he bounced and wiggled his hips.

As she spanked him on one side and held him on the other, she explained, "Refusing to raise the flag when you are fully capable of doing so, Anthony, is very disrespectful."

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

She stopped her spanking and removed her hand from his penis, but rested her other hand on his bottom, both for reassurance, and her own pleasure. "Now, I will give you another chance, but you must honor the flag of Templeton by raising it up high."

Anthony gave up on thinking about Penny as he could not get out of his mind his present condition, particularly as he would repeatedly hear a giggle or a whisper. Therefore, rather than work against his plight, he embraced it. He imagined he was at a girls' slumber party, that they had asked him to come to their party so that they could see, for the first time, a boy's penis. In his mind, they were in their nighties and PJ's, sitting around in front of him, whispering, pointing and giggling with nervous glee. They had asked him to come to their sleepover because he was such a good looking and popular boy, many of them had a crush on him, and they so much wanted to see a boy have an erection. They would sometimes make teasing, even a little insulting, remarks, but he knew it was because they were just scared and apprehensive of seeing such a big, hard, masculine cock.

It worked. He was helped though by the feel of Miss Harding's wicked hand turning into wonderful hand as it was now lightly caressing his bottom as he delved deeper into his fantasy, his imagination. A good teacher must inspire, as well as scold, the student, and her fingers dancing along his bottom were indeed inspirational. And his fantasy grew to include one of the girls gleefully tickling, caressing, fondling his bottom as he beat off for them.

As the fantasy developed in his mind he could feel the blood beginning to course into his limp, shriveled penis. It was always such a wonderfully pleasant feeling, once his cock began to grow. And, once it started to swell, the pleasure built on itself, making it easier and easier to embrace his fantasy, and even the reality.

As Anthony's penis began to swell many of the girls indeed giggled and whispered in nervous anticipation. Many of them were not at all experienced in such matters, and this was indeed a very exciting moment. Presented for their interest, their edification, was a boy's penis actually swelling and growing before their eyes, like it had a life of its own, like they were seeing a time-lapse film of a drooping little young sprout that woke up from its slumber and before their eyes grew up to be a big stout manly trunk, crowned at the top by a big purple plum. It was actually pretty darn impressive, at least to many of the girls.

It certainly felt good for Anthony. He even opened his eyes when it got to about full erection, leaving the fantasy in his mind of the girls oohing and ahhing in admiration of the magnificently huge cock being displayed before them, their titties spilling out of their nighties as they were mesmerized by the sight of this so terribly impressive cock. He left that fantasy for the reality of seeing before him the eyes of the fully dressed girls wide open with interest, embarrassment, pleasure, and probably for some even admiration, at least so he felt. This exercise wasn't so bad after all.

And, the flag did indeed impressively rise and unfurl before them, the two strings stretching out, the space between them widening. Miss Harding patted Anthony's bottom in recognition for doing such a fine job. "Very good Anthony! Alright class, the flag of Templeton has been raised. Let's all give it a hearty salute!"

123456...8