Disciplining Young Gentlemen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all saluted, some of the girls, including Tracy and Melissa, with enthusiasm. Most of the boys tried to make it comedic, they didn't want to let anyone think they would salute another boy's penis. Some of the girls thought about their boyfriends' larger penises but saluted as though they were serious anyway. Anthony beamed with pride and even thrust out his pelvis as he gazed upon the girls in the class, all saluting his stiff hard penis, pointing out and up so strongly and manly. Even Miss Pepperidge, the pretty professor from Longwood, saluted. That was pretty cool. He ignored the boys' insincere salutes and focused his attention largely on the girls, most of whom had big grins on their faces. It's possible that, inside, they were laughing at him, maybe even likely. He chose to believe that they were smiling with a more prurient interest, if not appreciation and admiration. He wondered if Miss Harding might even have them pledge allegiance.

He looked over at Miss Harding. She was still saluting. He knew she wasn't laughing at him. In fact, she again reached down to lightly cup his balls. She rested them in her palm as she affectionately, tenderly, caressed them with her fingers.

She was doing this in large part because she enjoyed playing with a boy's balls, but it was also to help keep the flag raised. As she explained, "We take great pride in our college and embrace every opportunity to display our respect for its fine accomplishments and renowned heritage. Anthony has demonstrated his ability to raise the flag in pride and glory and we, at Templeton, salute our flag and his achievement."

Anthony sighed with pleasure at her strong statements of support for and appreciation of his accomplishment, but frankly more so for the wonderfully pleasurable feel of her feminine fingers once again softly caressing his balls.

Miss Harding further explained, "Pain and embarrassment are indeed part of the New School method of discipline, but it's also important if you are to engage the young man, if you are to get him to be sincerely committed to the process of healthy growth, to also have the experience be pleasurable and enjoyable, the third component of the New School method."

But, then, suddenly, the flag slipped down its pole and lay crumpled on his balls. A few of the girls groaned in disappointment. A few of the other girls, as well as the boys, chuckled with amusement.

"Now, now," Miss Harding said, "That's not a problem." She crouched down to fix it. "I did not make the loops tight enough. I guess I was expecting the flag pole to be a bit thicker in girth." The giggles returned.

Anthony looked to the side in frustration as she tightened the loops.

To ensure that this brief moment of self-conscious embarrassment did not cause him to lose his stature altogether, she softly caressed and stroked his cock as she made the strings fit more tightly.

He did appreciate that. He looked down at her, partly out of curiosity and concern. Not too many boys will ignore it when someone is tying a string around their penis. But, he was also looking to enjoy the sight of the proximity of his teacher's pretty face to his hard-on. Not too many boys would ignore that.

When she was done, she even leaned in close and gave the head of his cock a little kiss. That drew quite a bit of gasps from the girls, and considerable attention from the boys. She explained, "The teacher should always provide an extra special salute for fine work well done."

Miss Harding grasped hold of Anthony's underwear and began to pull them back up.

"I can do it, I can do it," Anthony asserted, finding it to be a bit demeaning to have his teacher help him get back into his underwear in front of the class, like he was a little boy who, as yet, needed help in dressing himself.

"No, no. I think you might need some help with this." Miss Harding always enjoyed dressing, and undressing, young men, and never missed an opportunity. However, he would actually need some help. "We do not want the flag to be buried within your undies and once raised it's important to keep it flying for the duration of the class." She looked up into his eyes. "We wouldn't just lower the American flag once we pledge our allegiance, would we?"

"No, no, I s'pose not," but he really didn't want to realize what she seemed to be suggesting.

"Now, here," she said, as she pulled the waistband of his jockey briefs way out and opened up wide the flap. "You slip the flag through this opening. Be careful not to let it touch your undies." She turned back to the class. "Having a flag touch a boy's underpants really would not be respectful, would it?"

"No, Miss Harding," many of the girls replied. "It wouldn't."

She smiled at their appreciation of her concern.

Anthony used his hand to carefully slip his hard flag pole through the flap. Having the flag make contact with his briefs was really unavoidable but Miss Harding didn't criticize him for that. There was no real point in providing any unnecessary criticism or disparagement.

Once his hard cock was successfully poking out through his briefs, she let him arrange his underwear so that it felt the most comfortable. In the meantime, she pulled up his slacks. When she got them to his thighs she pulled the fly open and carefully slid it by his erection. She didn't want his skin to catch on the zipper. "There you are," she said, handing off the slacks to the young man. "You can button yourself up and do the belt, and we will then have a nice flag display through the rest of the class."

What he feared she was suggesting was true. "You want me to keep it out the rest of the class?"

"Oh yes, of course. Everyone will want to see the flag. It's so inspirational, don't you think?"

That really wasn't the word he would use to describe it.

"You can just stand over there, to the side. Be sure to keep it raised as high as you can."

He started walking over to the side of the room. It was a pretty cute sight. He looked like the head of an Olympic parade, marching out in front, his flag pole jutting from his body, the flag waving in the air.

"Not too far, Anthony. Just stand right there, next to Melissa."

"Beside Melissa?" Why would he do that? He kind of preferred getting as far away from the front of the class as possible.

Miss Harding though did have a good explanation. "She can help keep an eye on the flag, and maybe even help you keep it up. Would you be willing to help Anthony out, Melissa?"

"Oh yes, Miss Harding, I would be very happy to do so."

Melissa was a good student, and a very helpful one. Plus, she kind of liked the opportunity to be able to handle and play with the boy's penis. Some of the girls would have found the task to be aversive, if not offensive. But, Melissa found the task appealing. "I'll keep a close eye on it."

"You're so sweet, Melissa. Isn't she, Anthony."

"Yes, ma'am," he quietly replied, and took his position standing next to Melissa, feeling so mortified to have to display his erection for this girl, who seemed quite amused by his silly flag display.

"Now then," Miss Harding announced, "We need our next volunteer, this time to demonstrate one of the New School methods for disciplining boys who talk too much in class."

All the boys' mouths instantly clamped shut, but it was pretty obvious who had the most difficulty with talking in class: Benjamin Cosby.

"Benjamin, why don't you come up to the front, and we can address the problem." Benjamin groaned, albeit this time quietly. He knew though that he had no basis to complain. Miss Harding had repeatedly reminded him throughout the semester that he needed to work on being quieter, on resisting the impulse to whisper to other students, on not impulsively just saying whatever seemed to be on his mind. Benjamin proceeded to the front of the class, his eyes averted from the sight of Anthony's exposed erection.

The girls were very interested in this session, as Benjamin was one of the cuter boys in class, and a few of them were rather curious about him. He didn't, though, seem to be interested in girls. It wasn't that he was gay or anything, it's just that he seemed to avoid girls, or at least seemed uncomfortable around them.

He was not at all comfortable about this. He had not yet in fact displayed his penis to a girl before and, if this followed the example of Anthony, he would be displaying it to an entire class. No, he didn't like this at all.

When he got to the front of the class, Miss Harding instructed, "Alright then, Benjamin, if you would, drop your pants and undies, and bend over, hands on knees, bottom facing the class."

As Benjamin got into position, Miss Harding explained. "The traditional method is over the desk, but this position is a fine choice when no desk is available. It's always useful to instruct the young man to grab hold of something. If it was the desk I would normally instruct him to hold onto the far edge. I didn't do that for Anthony because he is such a little boy."

'Thanks for the reminder,' Anthony thought.

"Anthony," Melissa whispered, "Your flag is dropping."

Anthony looked down. It was true. It was about at half-mast. He glanced at Miss Harding who, fortunately, didn't seem to notice. He really didn't want another spanking. He closed his eyes to try to return to that pajama party.

But, even better, he felt soft, little, feminine fingers lightly prancing along the length of his slackening penis. He looked down.

Melissa smiled as she helped to straighten, to stiffen, the flag pole. She thought it was a very handsome penis, and she was more than willing to help keep it standing up stiff and proud. She looked up at Anthony and could see the surprise and confusion in his eyes. She whispered, "Don't you worry, Anthony, I won't let it fall. It's safe with me."

He smiled back and shifted over so that he was standing more closely against the side of her desk, providing her with ample room to keep the flag waving proudly.

Miss Harding had not noticed the quiet exchange between Melissa and Anthony. She was involved with her presentation of the discipline of Benjamin. "You want to require the lad to keep his hands on his knees, not only to avoid his effort to protect his bottom but also to maintain a posture of passive submission. He is not to do anything to resist."

Benjamin sighed deeply, bent over, and placed his hands on his knees.

Miss Harding flipped up his shirt, revealing to the class his naked white butt.

Quite a bit of girlish giggling could be heard again, and Benjamin's face flushed red.

Benjamin was taller and bigger than Anthony, and his bottom was certainly more manly, more masculine, but it did not look particularly strong or powerful right now. There was something really quite pleasing to a girl to have the big, strong, masculine, tough man be in such a position of helpless submission, presenting his bottom for a spanking, as if he was just a little boy, his sensitive, fragile testicles hanging down between his thighs, so vulnerable to a squeeze.

"Now, in this position," Miss Harding continued, "It is helpful for the instructor to hold onto the lad, to minimize his squirming. We certainly wouldn't want him to fall over and hurt himself."

Benjamin scowled at that remark.

"I like to grasp in my left hand the boy's entire package, thereby letting him know who is the boss, who is in control."

A few of the girls squirmed at that suggestion and image of grasping hold of a man's "package," although others blushed at the thought. The boys largely found it rather unabashedly appealing, thinking of Miss Harding grabbing hold of them.

Miss Harding reached underneath to grab hold of Benjamin's "package."

Benjamin naturally flinched at the feel of the first touch of her fingers on his personal, private parts. No girl had yet touched him there, and naturally it felt very scary and confusing.

"Oh my, though," Miss Harding explained, a look of surprise and wonder on her face, "I don't think I can hold all of this in one hand."

That comment really raised the curiosity of the girls, wondering exactly how big his things were. It was like when dad took them fishing, and he announced that he had a big one at the end of the line, and they waited expectantly, excitedly, for the big fish, the prize catch, to come into view.

The comment though was more demoralizing than inspirational for Anthony, and his esteem, as well as his flag, began to lower. Why wouldn't she say such things when he was up there?

But, the flag lowering only brought back the playful dancing fingers of Melissa, which skipped and scampered along his penis, quickly bringing back into the shaft a torrent of blood to swell it back up to full strength. Melissa's smiled with pride at the result of her effort, the flag again fully unfurled, a boy's dick standing up all stiff and strong. She couldn't explain her attraction. It must be something innate, something instinctual, but the sight of a tough, firm cock was so appealing. They looked so determined, resolute, steadfast, steady, unwavering, and unyielding, just the right thing to hold up the school flag.

Anthony again looked down at her. This time she did not meet his eyes, as she was concentrating on the boner before her. He nevertheless smiled anyway, as she seemed to be pretty darned good at this.

It was not an easy task. Melissa couldn't get a firm grip of his cock without disturbing the strings. Plus, she also didn't really want to draw any undue attention by openly jerking him off. So, she was limited to just using her finger tips, but that didn't seem to be much of a limitation for her. In fact, instead, it was really rather tantalizing and titillating for Anthony. It was like she was just flirting with his cock, being coyly tempting, alluring, rather than just jerking him off. His dick swelled and twitched in appreciation.

"Oh my goodness," Melissa whispered, as she admired how quickly he had responded to her delicate ministrations.

"Thanks," he whispered.

She looked up at him. "My pleasure," she responded, with a pleased and delighted grin.

He noticed now as well that Melissa was really quite pretty. Perhaps girls always seemed prettier when they are playing with your stiff cock. He hadn't really noticed her before, but she was really quite endearingly sweet, with wavy brown hair, a perky nose, bright gleaming brown eyes, and small, kissable lips.

Miss Harding recovered from her initial surprise to say, "Well, in such instances one must then choose. Grab hold of the penis or the balls." She chose the latter.

Benjamin lurched, but kept his hands on his knees.

"Holding onto the boy's testicles while he is being spanked can be a particularly effective way to control him. Girls, you are clearly very much in control when you have the boy by his nuts."

A few of the girls blushed again at that suggestion. The boys now squirmed in sympathy and apprehension, wondering, worrying, if Miss Harding might suggest that the girls have a turn at the rest of the boys in the class..

Anthony squirmed as well, but for a different reason, as Melissa lightly danced the tips of her fingers along his nuts, playfully tickling and caressing them.

"Or," Miss Harding further explained, "You can grasp hold of his penis," which she now did, which caused Benjamin's head to turn up in surprise. Her hand felt incredibly good there, and certainly much better than his own. He didn't have any experience with girls, but he was certainly experienced in jerking off. His hand always felt really good on his cock, when it was gripping, rubbing, and squeezing his dick to get himself hard in the darkness of his bedroom. But, the hand of someone else, particularly the soft hands of a woman, was incredibly better, even if it was just to hold onto him. He instantly felt himself beginning to react and his face grew warm with concern. He tried to will away his surprising arousal.

Miss Harding didn't help. She felt though that she was being very helpful. And, she didn't just grab hold of his penis. She squeezed, fondled, and caressed it with her fingers, encouraging him to respond in his most natural manner.

"Holding onto the boy's penis will typically produce a much different reaction than holding onto his testicles."

Benjamin could attest to that, as could any of the boys in the class, whose own penises began to stir at the thought of the sultry, the hot, Miss Harding holding on to them, onto their penises.

"The three components of the New School method of discipline are, of course, pain, humiliation, and pleasure. It is really the precise mixture and timing of these three ingredients that can produce the optimal medicine for treating misbehaving young men."

Miss Pepperidge and Mr. Stratton were beginning to fully understand. Mr. Stratton was also reminded once again why it is useful to have a woman discipline the boys. Miss Pepperidge smiled at the thought of implementing this approach in one of her classes. She could think of one particular boy, or actually penis, she would like to handle in this manner.

Benjamin sighed deeply and gave himself over to Miss Harding's expert fingers. Apparently, she wasn't going to mind if he got an erection. On the contrary, she seemed to be embracing it, and quite literally so. And, besides, he really couldn't resist her touch. He never imagined that a girl's, a woman's, fingers could be that stimulating, that pleasing. He cursed himself for being so uncomfortable around girls, realizing now, experiencing now, what he had been missing. He smiled silently to himself as he felt his cock grow and grow and grow.

Miss Harding openly smiled as she felt Benjamin reacting to her touch. She so much enjoyed bringing a boy alive, helping him grow and develop. "Alright then, I think the young man has been amply primed."

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Benjamin lurched at the first smack, his eyes opening wide, but his movement was indeed constricted by Miss Harding's firm grip on his hard dick. If anything, he found himself essentially fucking the teacher's fist with his cock as she paddled his bottom. He could not thrust far, but Miss Harding more than made up for it by stroking his cock with her fist.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

It was a very strange mixture of pleasure and pain. He would normally be troubled by the spanking, finding it to be painful and humiliating. However, the arousal of his erection, of being jerked off like a bull in a milking stall, overwhelmed all other feelings, assimilating the spanking into his sexual experience, his excitement, his pleasure. He felt like he was even enjoying the spanking, and he closed his eyes to bask in the delight of one hand sliding up and down his stiff cock on one side, the other hand smacking his bottom on the other side.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"There!" Miss Harding exclaimed, pleased with her handiwork, on both sides of Benjamin. There was really no need to overdue the spanking. And, besides, she wanted to get to the central disciplinary plan for this young man. She let go of Benjamin's stiff cock, with some reluctance, and stepped back. "Alright then, Benjamin. You can stand back up, face the class, and lift up your shirt."

There was considerable murmuring in the class over that instruction, as well as hesitancy on the part of Benjamin. He knew that he would have to do it. After all, Anthony had already presented, and was still displaying, his boner. But, still, he figured Anthony was much more experienced with girls than him. He wondered if he could talk Miss Harding out of it. Maybe if he explained his situation to her? Well, he could hardly do that, right in front of the class. He slowly stood back up, and clumsily turned around, his feet and ankles tangled in his pants.

123456...8