Disciplining Young Gentlemen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hand still squeezing Benjamin's cock tightly beneath the crown, Miss Harding let go of his balls to use a couple of fingers of the other hand to softly work his pre-cum fluid, or escaped cum, into the soft skin of his swollen, engorged knob, all the time continuing to press a breast into his side.

A few of the girls looked away. Some of the girls were not at all experienced with boy cum, and they were rather grossed out by it. Others were at least somewhat experienced, but they were also still grossed out by it. They would jerk a guy off, but only if he squirted his stuff away from them or, at best, onto himself. They would never touch the sticky mess, let alone taste it. Just the sight of it they found distasteful, and Miss Harding's apparent comfort in working the gooey cum all around was rather shocking. Some even found it rather inappropriate for the class. Having to see disgusting things was at times part of a biology class, but this was perhaps going too far, although once you did include the sight of a boy being jerked off, perhaps playing with his cum was not such a big leap forward.

Miss Pepperidge licked her lips, as did a couple of the girls, Heather and Tammie in particular. Miss Pepperidge was strangely feeling very thirsty at the moment, and would so much enjoy the taste of this young man's cum.

Melissa leaned forward and again licked at Anthony's swollen bulb, searching around and around for some of his precum. She didn't actually find any, but he did still taste plenty good without it. She breathed in deeply his manly scent.

Anthony certainly appreciated Melissa's thoroughly searching tongue, exploring every inch of the head of his cock, or at least as much as she could reach without turning him. It would be easier if he was facing her, rather than standing next to her desk, his cock jutting across in front of her, perpendicularly. If she turned him, or her face, she could then swallow it all up inside her mouth, but that would probably draw too much attention, as well as disturb the flag.

"Melissa," he gasped, and she felt a bit of Anthony's cum trickle out. She gleefully licked it up like a kitten getting her first milk and then sat back up straight, enjoying the salty taste on her tongue.

It was all very excruciating for Benjamin, being painfully squeezed to squelch his arousal on the one hand, while being further titillated and aroused on his balls and bottom with the fingers of Miss Harding's other hand. "Miss Harding," he gasped, pleading for help, for sympathy, for relief.

Miss Harding was sympathetic to the boy's discomfort and desire, if not need, to ejaculate, but as a teacher her primary responsibility was the boy's education, the learning of his lesson, the improvement in his discipline and self-control. She was not about to sacrifice his education, his growth as a young man, just so that he could squirt his load onto the classroom floor. When she thought about it that way, there was really no question that she was doing the right thing.

She did, however, feel that she should get her guests more involved in the demonstration. Once she felt that Benjamin had regained self-control, she asked, "Miss Pepperidge, would you like to try your hand at this?"

Miss Pepperidge's eyes lit up. She would most certainly love to do so. "Oh yes, yes, I think that I would!" Her evident level of enthusiasm was perhaps a bit too apparent, and she flushed at the thought that the students in the class and, even worse, Eric, detected her more prurient motivation for trying her hand at it, quite literally so. But, she did very much want to grasp hold of that thick, long hard cock and she quickly made her way to the front of the class.

Mr. Stratton did indeed detect the enthusiasm in Miss Pepperidge's voice. He was a little surprised at it, and now felt a bit jealous. Not of Miss Pepperidge, but of Benjamin. He watched Mandy's swinging hips as she made her way up to the front of the class. He had known Miss Pepperidge for a few years, and for quite a bit of that time harbored some feelings for her. He wondered if perhaps it might be useful for them to practice some of the New School methods together, alone, in their hotel room. They certainly should rehearse the procedures a few times before they attempt to implement the program at Longwood. His dick swelled further at the thought.

With Miss Pepperidge no longer at his side, and the eyes of the students on her as she worked her way to the front of the class, he now had the opportunity to adjust the position of his awkward erection so that it could grow and flex more comfortably within his slacks. There was still the difficulty of this girl sitting right by him, but he used the clipboard to keep his hand, and his stiff dick, hidden from her. He sighed with relief, and pleasure, as he shifted his cock so that it was poking up rather than down. He took the opportunity when making the adjustment to provide it with a few squeezes.

Miss Pepperidge made her way around Anthony, glancing to her left at the sight of Melissa lightly tickling the boy's balls, his dick poking out over her desk, just a few inches from her lips. She could feel her panties becoming rather moist as she turned her attention back to her goal, her assignment, her mission: Benjamin's big, hard cock. She could feel her heart racing as she took the final steps to stand before the class, just to the left of Benjamin. Miss Harding was standing on his right side, his cock still in her hand.

Benjamin looked sheepishly at Miss Pepperidge. He was reminded of times when he was a boy and his mother would hand him over to a teacher or a nurse. Of course, his mother never handed his hard, erect cock over to another woman, but it did sort of feel that way. Miss Harding was treating him like a little kid, spanking him in front of the class, and now she was quite literally handing him over to another teacher, Miss Pepperidge. This new teacher at least looked really pretty. He particularly liked her large green eyes. She in fact reminded him of one of his past teachers, the lovely and sweet Miss Harmony, who always had a gay, reassuring smile and a gentle, caring hand.

"Here, grab hold," Miss Harding instructed. "It's a pretty big one."

Miss Pepperidge reached down with her left hand and took hold. It was a successful passing of the baton.

It felt a little awkward for Benjamin to have Miss Harding literally handing over his cock to Miss Pepperidge, but the hand of Miss Pepperidge did feel very, very nice. Her touch was more tentative than Miss Harding's, but also more sensually soft and solicitous. He could tell he might really like this teacher.

Miss Harding asked, "Miss Pepperidge, have you handled many penises before?"

It was a natural question for Miss Harding to ask. She wanted to know if Miss Harding needed any assistance or guidance in this pedagogical technique. But, it did kind of catch Miss Pepperidge off guard. Obviously, she had not handled any penises in this manner, as a class demonstration. But, she certainly had handled many for other purposes. However, she didn't really want to sound like some sort of a slut, nor did she want to sound like she was some sort of a naive, inexperienced girl. She was, after all, a teacher and she did want to command the respect of the students in the class. She replied, a bit self-consciously, "I've handled a few," and then felt her face redden at the admission.

Mr. Stratton's dick swelled at the thought, imagining her handling his.

It was at first a bit awkward for Miss Pepperidge to be stroking Benjamin, at least to be doing so with her left hand. She would normally use her right. But, she was on the left side of Benjamin and, more importantly, she wanted to keep her right hand down and through the pocket of her dress, clandestinely molding, squeezing, and pinching her clit through her moist panties. She leaned into Benjamin, pressing her breast against him, her breaths caressing his neck.

Miss Harding had surrendered the weapon to Miss Pepperidge, but she was not about to stand idly by. She leaned in tighter against Benjamin, pressing her even larger breasts deep into his side and gently caressing her left hand on his naked butt cheeks. She lightly ran her fingernails along his soft, curved cheeks as Miss Pepperidge tenderly stroked his cock.

It wouldn't take too long for Benjamin to return to an orgasmic state. He had womanly breasts pressing against both shoulders, the fingernails of one sensuously caressing his butt, the hand of the other fondling, feeling, and stroking his cock, the scent of both perfumes providing a delightfully intoxicating commingling mix.

Mr. Stratton, Anthony, and every other boy in class, were notably jealous, and notably hard. Actually, Anthony wasn't really jealous at all. He was very happy with the attention, the ministrations, of Melissa. In fact, a couple of times now he had to caution her. "Wait, wait," he gasped one time, lightly resting a hand on her shoulder to signal, to warn her that if she continued to caress his cock and tickle his balls, he would lose control.

Melissa would stop, but she would as well giggle with delight. She could see that Anthony's penis was stretched and engorged to its maximum state. The head was so swollen, so purple, it looked like it might pop. She kept her cannon head all shiny, silky, smooth, and polished by lovingly licking it.

Benjamin gasped and Miss Pepperidge quickly squeezed the shaft, as Miss Harding had instructed. She had a momentary rush of panic as she did so, as she was not in fact experienced in choking a cock in this manner. If a guy was about to cum, she stroked harder. She wouldn't squeeze the life out of him. But, she knew as a teacher that she must learn how to do this, and she was relieved to see that she had successfully plugged his pipe.

It was becoming way too frustrating for Benjamin. He really, really, really wanted, needed, to cum, as did Mr. Stratton, Anthony, and many of the boys in the class, one or two in fact already probably relieving themselves in their slacks. It was a very dangerous and risky thing to do, but when you had to cum, you had to cum, unless controlled by knowledgeable hands like Miss Harding's.

Mr. Stratton was equally motivated, but he knew that there was no way he could, or should, cum in his pants. He could not help but wonder, though, in his lustful state of mind, if the girl sitting before him would share the interest of the girl the previous day. He stepped a bit forward and slid the clipboard aside. If she was interested, it would obviously be terribly pleasurable, ignoring for the moment the difficulty of what to do if he got too excited. If she wasn't interested, it would be disappointing, but understandable. He couldn't really expect all undergraduate girls to want to play with his cock. At the moment, rejection was hardly his most serious concern. His mind, his thoughts, his planning, was controlled by his stiff dick. His stiffness was restrained somewhat by his jockey briefs, but not enough to be undetectable.

"Mr. Stratton!" squealed Melody, the girl sitting beside him, as she saw the very evident protrusion, thrusting out his slacks. "Goodness gracious!"

Well, that didn't go as planned. Apparently she wasn't as interested as Sandy had been. In fact, she appeared to be a bit upset about it. Undergraduates can be a bit unpredictable.

Melody's exclamation of surprise, even shock, was heard by everyone in the class, including Miss Harding. She quickly looked over when she heard Melody's squeal, and saw Mr. Stratton as quickly covering himself up with the clipboard. She knew right away what the problem was. It was a not uncommon problem when male professors applied the New School method to the girls. Mr. Peters knew how to handle this problem, but she would not expect a novice professor to be so wise and skilled. "Yes, well, Mr. Stratton, it does appear that today's exercise did turn out to be rather stimulating after all."

Mr. Stratton's face went beet red, as all of the students were now turned toward him, looking at him, particularly at his crotch, as was Miss Pepperidge. He had developed erections in classes before. Some of his female students were really difficult to ignore. And, the way some of them would dress, it was almost as if they wanted you to notice them, sexually. One particular difficulty was lectures within Benton Hall, as the student desks were tiered along rising steps to provide the students with an easy view over the heads of those sitting in front of them. However, the tiered seating also provided an easy view up the girls' skirts, and he often admired their colorful panties.

Whenever Mr. Stratton had gotten an erection he could easily hide it behind the podium, or some other classroom furniture. He had never really worried about getting caught, and now felt quite nonplussed over what to do. He felt like his career was about to unravel before his very eyes. He couldn't imagine what Miss Pepperidge was thinking.

"Miss Harding! Miss Harding!" It was Tracy again, her arm stretched up high, her hand waving in the air, begging, pleading, demanding to be called upon. And, given that she was sitting right in front of Miss Harding, she was impossible to ignore.

"Yes, Miss Flick," Miss Harding replied.

"What about the boner rule?"

"Hmmm," Miss Harding said. Tracy did have a point there. "Yes, the boner rule. My goodness, that's a very good point, Tracy."

"Thank you, Miss Harding," Tracy replied, another proud grin on her face as she brought her hand down. She was scoring lots of points with the teacher today.

"What's the boner rule?" Miss Pepperidge asked. That did sound intriguing, she pondered, as she lightly slid her fingers along the young man's slick, stiff boner, while the other softly flicked and fingered her own stiff clit. Her bottom squirmed ever so slightly, so subtly, hopefully not so much as to be noticeable to the students in the class, albeit their attention was now momentarily elsewhere.

"Well," Miss Harding explained, "the boner rule is that if a boy gets an erection in class, he must stand before the class to show it to everyone, and get a spanking as well. We find that this is a pretty good deterrent to future episodes of dyscontrol. It's another New School method for developing better self-discipline and proper classroom decorum. Of course, we haven't ever required that a professor receive this punishment."

The eyes of Miss Pepperidge lit up, thinking that she might have the opportunity to see Mr. Stratton's erection, and perhaps even give him a spanking.

The eyes of many of the girls in the class lit up as well. What student wouldn't want a professor to be embarrassed and punished in front of the class? More specifically, many of the girls in the class had experienced male faculty eyeing their young, sweet bodies. It was really very inappropriate! Of course, they would themselves attract such attention by leaving a few buttons undone, having their skirts be particularly short, or somehow forgetting to wear a brassiere that morning. But, they were typically dressing that way for the boys in their classes, not for the teachers. Well, actually, sometimes for certain teachers, but when it was some other teacher that noticed their wiggling breasts, curvy bottoms or tender white thighs, a teacher that they weren't interested in, well, it was really very rude and disrespectful. So, it would seem quite satisfying, if not appropriate, for this professor to be made to atone for the uninvited, disconcerting attention they had received in the past, and especially so for sticking his boner in Melody's face!

Mr. Stratton, though, had a much different perspective, and opinion. He was not at all interested in becoming part of the classroom demonstration. "No, no, that's fine. I'm alright here." He stepped back, away from the student that he had apparently offended, and in fact away from everyone.

"Oh but Mr Stratton," Miss Harding countered, "Miss Pepperidge is participating in today's demonstration. Wouldn't it be nice if you did so as well?"

Miss Pepperidge had to smile in response to that. It was perhaps a good point. She was being a trooper. She had pitched in. Why shouldn't Mr. Stratton?

Miss Harding continued her argument. "Participatory learning is generally much more effective than observational. I'm sure you realize that."

Mr. Stratton did have to agree with that. He was a strong advocate for participatory learning at Longwood College. In fact, he chaired the field studies program.

"I would assume, of course, that you and Miss Pepperidge will be practicing some of the methods and techniques with each other."

Miss Pepperidge's eyes widened with delight at such an idea. Imagine going through each chapter of the New School manual with Mr. Stratton. She squeezed Benjamin's cock as she thought about having Mr. Stratton, or Eric, spank her bottom while she fondled him through his pants. She even worked her fingers, still hidden by her skirt, underneath her panties to feel her moist, wet, hot pussy lips. Yes, they would have to study the New School manual quite closely together, she imagined, as she worked a finger up into her now slippery slit hole, the fingers of her other hand sliding up and down Benjamin's naked stiff cock, almost absentmindedly fondling his large, smooth round crown as she imagined it being Eric's.

Mr. Stratton's cock twitched at the thought as well. He felt like he could actually hear his heart beating. It was odd. A moment ago he was trying to get a female student to look at his bulge. He had even intentionally exposed it to her. Yet now he was reluctant to have a whole classroom of pretty young ladies see it with the apparent approval, the support, of the teacher. He was very confused as to what he should feel, let alone do. He glanced over at Miss Pepperidge, who briefly met his eyes and then looked away, smiling modestly as she fondled Benjamin's cock.

Miss Pepperidge fingered her slit hole beneath her panties, her bottom now more noticeably squirming, although she was doing her best to keep her instinctive, involuntary, movements to a minimum.

Mr. Stratton's cock twitched as he noticed Miss Pepperidge's, Mandy's, bottom wiggling beneath her loose dress. How he would love to lift up that soft, cotton dress and admire Miss Pepperidge's sweet, womanly tush. He wondered if he could detect some odd movement beneath her skirt, in the front.

Miss Harding asked the class, "How many of you would like to have Mr. Stratton help out?"

A number of the girls raised their hands. Put that way, how could they disagree? Miss Harding though acknowledged the full implication of Mr. Stratton's participation. "You know, of course, this would mean Mr. Stratton would have to pull down his pants. Which one of you would like to help him with that?"

"Me! Me! Me! Pick me!" Tracy was squealing, waving her hand around. "I'll do it! I'll do it! I'll do it!" A number of other girls also raised their hands, but they hadn't been as fast as Tracy. None ever were. She would volunteer with such fury that it would leave everyone in her wake. She was such a suck-up. They scowled with annoyance and jealousy as they saw Miss Harding turn to her. A few of the other girls, however, shrunk down in their seats. They weren't entirely sure they were comfortable with the idea of a male professor pulling his pants down in class to show them his erection, and they certainly didn't want to be the ones to do it. Although, they would have to admit that they were more than just a bit curious. Not too many of them had seen a naked male professor's penis before. Actually, it would be hard pressed to find one of them who had seen that.

"Well, alright then, Tracy, why don't you go get Mr. Stratton and bring him to the front of the class."

1...345678