Disciplining Young Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes. As I have said, the three components of New School discipline are pain, embarrassment, and pleasure. I believe it lends an additional spice to the experience to have a male peer of the female delinquent be involved and, besides, it is always good pedagogy to have members of a class become directly involved in the process of education. William, here, has been expressing considerable interest in our session today and I can't think of a more obvious choice for the final exercises. William, if you wouldn't mind, please take this seat facing the class."

Billy slowly extracted himself from his desk-chair, keeping the textbook closely pressed against his crotch. There was no particular reason for him to carry the book up with him, and certainly no innocent reason for keeping it pressed against him. But, better for persons to question its presence than to see the reason why. Once he extricated from his chair he quickly got into the empty desk chair.

For Billy, sitting in front of the class, facing the students, was a very different and jarring experience. He even felt a bit of sympathy for Clorette or, if asked, he would be able to articulate some of her feelings. He held the book in his lap with his right hand and used his left to try to cover his eyes from the glare of the spotlights. He so wished he had not signed the consent form to participate. Of course, he very much embraced the opportunity to spank and fondle Clorette. What boy would decline that offer? But, he certainly didn't want his hard-on to be obvious to the rest of the students. What boy would enjoy that?

"Now, young man," Mr. Peters intoned, "we won't be needing that math book, will we?" He reached over and pulled it from Billy's reluctant hands, both of which quickly took its place in his lap, continuing to attempt to hide his erection from view. Of course, this gesture only focused the attention of the students on what he wanted to hide, causing a titter among his classmates.

Mr. Peters then guided Clorette over to his lap.

This whole process had been so terribly embarrassing for Clorette, but it had now risen to an even higher level of humiliation. She was now standing demurely, submissively, before the adolescently annoying Billy, waiting to be draped over his lap to present her naked bottom for his close, personal inspection and then even for a bare bottom hand spanking. She doubted that she would ever be able to look him in the eyes again.

She at first resisted Mr. Peters' effort to have her take the obvious position. "Shouldn't he get his hands out of the way?" She hardly wanted to drape her naked cunnie over his hands. He was going to be allowed to spank her bottom, but she certainly wasn't going to let him feel her down there.

"Very good point, Clorette. You're being very observant and helpful."

She turned demurely to him and replied, "Thank you, sir."

As he helped Clorette get into position, he instructed, "Billy, give Clorette some room to lie down across your lap. You will need one hand to help keep her securely positioned and the other to spank her."

"Yes sir," Billy replied, removing his hands just as Clorette was bending over his thigh. For a brief moment his erection came fully into view. The girls again giggled, and Billy's face turned a deep red. There wasn't though a boy in the room who wasn't fully erect himself, and a number of them were now playing with themselves.

Many of the girls though were surprised at the sight, although many as well weren't entirely sure that they were seeing it accurately. It wasn't open for view very long, being quickly hidden by Clorette's thighs and bottom.

Clorette, though, just as quickly became aware of it, not by sight but by feel. Very clearly pressed against her left hip was Billy's stiff, erect, hard penis. Just when it seemed like her face was returning to its normal color, something would again happen to quickly turn it back to a beet red.

As she tried to get into a comfortable position on Billy's lap, trying to get safely secure yet somehow avoid his hard tool, Mr. Peters kept her psychologically uncomfortable by pulling up her skirt so that Billy could have a nice view and access to her naked tushy. "Have you ever spanked a girl before, William?"

That was a rather difficult question, not because the answer wasn't readily apparent but that it was unclear if he wanted to be honest. Well, at least he was being asked about his sexual inexperience. "No sir, no I haven't," he admitted.

This time there was no expression of surprise or derisive laughter. He was relieved by that, although perhaps he should not have been surprised. Spanking was not a common form of foreplay among Templeton students, at least those who had not yet been through a New School disciplinary intervention.

"Well, that's a little surprising, but it's always pleasing for an instructor to provide to his students new learning experiences. And, I'm sure you will enjoy this, as I imagine Clorette will as well, at least aspects of it." He affectionately patted Clorette's exposed red soft wiggly curved fanny. "I think this bottom likes the attention."

Clorette covered her face with her hands.

Mr. Peters smiled knowingly. "Perhaps the two of you can get together sometime later for some additional homework?"

Billy looked up at him and smiled broadly. "Oh yes sir, that would be a good idea!" A few of the boys and girls giggled at that, but Clorette shot a frightened glance back at Mr. Peters, or at least as best she could while draped over Billy's lap. It was not unusual for professors to assign homework buddies, but she really didn't want that assignment.

"Now, why don't you give your little girlfriend a few stingy spanks."

Clorette quickly retorted, "Mr. Peters, Billy is not my, yikes!" She squealed as the first spank smacked her on the bum.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Wait! Wait!" Clorette protested, wanting to get her relationship with Billy clarified, or more accurately the absence of a relationship. After all, this was all being recorded for forever and ever, and would be transmitted throughout the university system. But, the sound and feel of the spanking overshadowed her protests.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Oh my goodness! Oh my!" She kept yipping and squealing, all the time trying to steady herself with her hands on the floor or the legs of the chair, her legs flaying left and right, at times having to use a hand to push her glasses back on her nose. Billy's spanking wasn't quite as stingy as Mr. Peters', but it felt so much more intrusive and embarrassing.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Billy didn't help by pulling her tight against his stiff cock with his left hand as he rained down his spanks with his right. There was no part of him now that wanted to lose his erection. In fact, this exercise was really increasing dramatically his level of arousal, and he subtly yet clearly ground his erection against Clorette's hip as he paddled her naked bottom.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Miss Pepperidge was feeling terribly frustrated. At this point she would have gladly volunteered to lay across the boy's lap. Perhaps she could indeed reach under her skirt? She was literally at the back of the room. All eyes were now fixed toward the front of the class. Could she? Her heart was pounding, racing. She bent forward a bit to see if it was indeed possible, but she quickly pulled back. Her skirt would have to be raised pretty much all the way up, exposing her panties. She sighed deeply in frustrated arousal.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

The sight was arousing as well for Mr. Stratton, but more satisfying, as the feel of Sandy's fingers along his protruding cock were bringing him close to the edge. He really wasn't too far away from cumming. He wondered if perhaps he might be able to get away with reaching down, not for his cock but to be able to cop at least a little feel of this coed's perky soft breasts. Of course, that might be what gets them noticed, at least by Miss Pepperidge and, besides, perhaps the girl would be offended by that. Most importantly, though, it would probably be the straw that broke the camel's back, sending him over the edge to explode into his pants. In fact, just thinking about fondling the girl's breasts as she fondled his straining, yearning hard cock was getting him awfully, awfully close.

"That's probably enough in this position," Mr. Peters observed. "Let's now try the final position, with Clorette sitting over your lap in cow girl fashion, forward position."

Billy stopped his spanking, very reluctantly so, feeling that he was himself getting pretty close as well, although fully appreciating that it would not be good at all for him to have a wet stain when this was over. Imagine having that caught on camera? No, it was good that Mr. Peters stopped him.

Clorette was relieved that it was over. Her bottom now had a pretty good sting, and she imagined that it was, once again, a bright pink. It sure felt warm, perhaps even warmer than her face. However, she didn't understand what Mr. Peters meant by a cowgirl spanking, forward position. She crawled off Billy's lap, adjusted her glasses, and turned back toward him with a confused expression.

Mr. Peters understood. There was a lot of technical jargon in the pedagogical literature and one couldn't expect undergraduates to be fully familiar with all of the scientific terminology. "Clorette, in this position you sit on Billy's lap, facing him, like you're riding a pony."

Could this get any worse? At least when she was draped over Billy's lap she could avoid eye contact. Now she would be looking directly into his eyes, plus her legs would be spread open, plus she would be sitting right down on, against, his boner!

Well, apparently it wasn't embarrassing enough, as Mr. Peters added, "Let's get the skirt completely off for this one. The skirt often gets in the way in this position and so it's best to have it entirely removed and out of the way."

With one smooth move, before she could even offer a protest, Mr. Peters unclasped Clorette's skirt and let it fall to the floor. Clorette quickly covered her pussy with her hands, as Billy was now covering his hard-on. With both of them clasping their hands in front of themselves, Billy's intention in doing so was again quite apparent. They looked like a couple of frightened virgins on their wedding night.

Clorette's blouse did not have a tail, and so her bottom was fully exposed to the class once the skirt fell. It looked so cute, the round pink cheeks peaking out from beneath the white blouse. Mr. Peters could not help being impressed.

"Oh my, my, my. You really are a very lovely darling, Clorette." He turned to the students. "Isn't she class?" He turned back to Clorette. "Here, sweetie, turn around so that the students can see how pretty and attractive you really are."

Clorette's face blushed deeply as she slowly turned to face the students, keeping her hands firmly clasped on her cunnie to at least provide some modest protection. However, in doing so she may have actually looked all the more endearing and enticing, as it was clearly evident that she knew how provocative and erotic she appeared.

Mr. Peters observed as she slowly turned around, "Pretty pink cheeks on both sides, what could be more sweet and charming?"

Certainly all the boys felt that way, a few of them were now struggling over whether to let themselves cum in their briefs and boxers. So many wanted to do so.

Mr. Stratton wondered whether anywhere in the New School pedagogy there was a viable reason for having the girl remove her blouse and brassiere, as well as her skirt and panties. He would think that it could be quite useful and informative, at least for some purpose. He briefly considered raising his hand to inquire, or more accurately suggest, but then the hand of the girl would retreat. If it was a choice between the girl playing with his cock versus seeing Clorette's naked titties, he would choose having his yearning dick stroked and fondled. Still, this evening, he would be reviewing the New School manual for some clarification as to this point. Perhaps he could discuss this with Miss Pepperidge? He would certainly value, and enjoy, her input on the subject.

Once Clorette had made a full circle so that everyone saw every side, he instructed, "Alright then, Clorette, why don't you mount your pony, or should I really say, stallion, given the condition of our stout William."

It was Billy's turn to blush now. It was bad enough to have to expose himself, even for just a brief moment as Clorette sat down on his lap. It made it all the more difficult to have Mr. Peters acknowledge his predicament to the whole class.

However, Clorette was probably even more mortified by the comment of Mr. Peters. She did indeed look and felt like she was about to mount Billy's protruding erection, and she was not at all pleased with that. But, at least the class was now about over. She really shouldn't, couldn't, quit at this point. Her mother had said that being a good student wasn't just all fun and games, and at times you really had to take a deep breath and buckle down.

Billy's eyes widened in wonderment as Clorette widened her stance to position her legs on either side of him, spreading her thighs open to provide a very delightful, provocative, and inviting presentation of her precious cunnie. The presentation didn't last long, not much longer than his own exposure to the class, but it was a moment, a mental picture, that he would remember for quite some time: the very brief sight of a delightfully sweet cunnie pouch and precious slit, and then it became even better, as Clorette sat it right down on his lap.

Clorette cringed as she felt the stiffness in Billy's pants, and Mr. Peters made it even more difficult by pushing her, scrunching her, up closer and harder against Billy's hardness.

"You want to get in real close and tight, Clorette, right up against the saddle horn, to have the full beneficial effect of the pony ride." Mr. Peters considered suggesting that she hold onto the saddle horn, to ride him like a bronco while she got spanked. That was another very delightful and instructive variation on this position, but he didn't want to ask too much of her.

As Mr. Peters pressed Clorette up closer and tighter against Billy, she did obtain one minor advantage. She could avoid looking him in the eyes. However, with her arms wrapped tightly around him, his face became buried in her breasts, and to everyone in the class it looked like, and to Billy it felt like, she was giving him her most tightest, fullest, engaging, and even obscene hug, pressing not only his face into her little boobies but pressing as well her naked cunnie against the stiff shaft of his cock.

Clorette cringed with humiliation but quivered with arousal, as she felt the boy's stiffie pressing against her warm, wet cunnie lips.

Billy was, of course, delighted: his face buried in the bubbies of Clorette while his cock rubbed against her hot cunt.

Mr. Peters pointed out that, "When the student is sitting this way, you can also now again see her little curly rosebud peaking out from between her spread bottom cheeks."

A number of the students leaned forward or down to confirm his observation. It was really quite difficult for those toward the back of the room to see her puckered rose bud peeking out from between her cheeks, but those at the front were pleased to see that Mr. Peters was indeed correct.

Mr. Stratton could see very little standing all the way at the back of the room. He also leaned forward to try to get a better look, but it didn't help and in fact made him feel a bit self-conscious with Miss Pepperidge standing right next to him. He wasn't too sure how she would react to the fact that her male colleague was leaning forward to try to see a young female student's butt hole. However, this self-conscious realization was accompanied by the feel of Sandy's figures grasping hold of his zipper and quickly pulling it down, along with some coughing on her part to cover the tell-tale sound of a lowering zipper.

Mr. Stratton's eyes opened wide in shock. He was now somewhere between a rock and a hard place, feeling the young lady's hand enter his pants to search for his rock, his hard place, all the while feeling, or imagining, Miss Pepperidge's disapproving eyes on his back. He continued to lean awkwardly forward as the girl struggled to capture his cock.

It was really quite awkward for Sandy as well. She had reached into the pants of boys a few times in her young life, but this time she had to reach to the right with her right hand. It would have been easier to use her left hand but she felt that might be too easily noticed by Miss Pepperidge, standing so near behind her. She giggled though as she fumbled around in the professor's pants. It was clear that he was feeling rather nervous about this, and was himself struggling to keep from struggling as she tunneled and groped in his pants for his stiff dick.

Fortunately he was wearing boxers and she eventually got through the flap, grasped hold of his cock, and much to his surprise, extracted it from its den.

Sandy now had the professor's hard, stiff dick poking out of his pants right in the middle of class. Well, it wasn't actually in the middle of class. It was way at the back of the class and to the far right side. But, still, it was plenty darn risky for him to be sticking his cock out in public. If the girl to her left glanced over, she would quickly and easily see a big hard naked cock jutting out across Sandy's desk. That would probably be a bit surprising.

Sandy could feel her heart racing with excitement. She was even tempted to draw the attention of the girl, just to embarrass the professor and see what would happen. She could easily claim that she had nothing to do with it. She could pretend to be shocked and appalled herself. Who would really believe that she had pulled it out? Perhaps then the visiting professor would get a spanking. But, of course, if the cat did get out of the bag, or at least if the other girl noticed the cock out of the pants, she wouldn't be able to play with it anymore.

Sandy did feel that it was a pretty impressive sight. Mr. Stratton had a really good sized cock, although perhaps most professors were, on average, above average in size. After all, they are professors and everything.

In any case, with his cock outside of his pants it was tremendously easier to fondle and stroke, even with her right hand, a task which she now took to with considerable pleasure, and lust. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and slid her fist up and down its length.

Mr. Stratton quickly stood back up straight as soon as his cock was pulled from his trousers. He certainly didn't want to do anything now that might draw the attention of Miss Pepperidge, or anyone else. Exposing your erection in a classroom, in front of college girls, and your professional colleague, Miss Mandy Pepperidge, would obviously be a rather serious violation of protocol, if not frankly illegal. Yes, yes, it was in fact illegal and a very serious crime at that. But, still, it was so very, very nice to have a pretty girl giving you a hand-job during class, sliding her soft feminine fingers up and down your naked stiffness. He basked in the pleasure of the young lady's soft, sensual fingers dancing along his naked, stiff shaft. He kept his clipboard in place to protect his dick from the eyes of Miss Pepperidge, as his own glazed over gazing upon the bottom of Clorette straddled across the boy's lap.

"William," Mr. Peters instructed, "commence again with the spanking of Clorette's bottom. It's admittedly a little awkward from this angle but you can in fact now use both hands, as I am sure that Clorette will hold on tight. I think you both will experience the tangible benefit of this position."