Disciplining Young Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy basked in the bliss of his face buried in Clorette's little round soft boobs and began again his spanking, using, as instructed, both hands. It was actually more playful than disciplinary this time, as he alternated with each hand, first one cheek, then the other, but he still managed to administer a pretty good sting.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

And they both did immediately experience the pleasure of this new position. As Billy smacked Clorette's bottom, Clorette lurched forward, and with repeated smacks she twisted, turned, and jerked her bottom or, more importantly, rubbed, pressed, and ground her cunnie against, along, and into Billy's bulging cock. She was given him the lap dance of his life, a truly lustful, obscene grinding dry hump, or at least dry from his perspective. From her perspective it was quite wet, even juicy, as she had become so thoroughly aroused by the fingers of Mr. Peters. She was to the point of so much yearning for release that she naturally, instinctively, willingly, and wantonly took to the task of trying to bring herself off on Billy's bulge.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Billy, Billy, Billy," she found herself instinctively gasping as he continued to paddle her bottom and she continued to grind, lurch, and thrust against him, desperately trying to bring herself over the top, now actually appreciating the tingly, stinging sensations of her tush as she worked her cunt on his dick, rubbing her titties into his face, basking in the feel of the playful, biting bottom stings as she ground her clit against his hard, stiff dick.

The class was stunned and mesmerized. This was the sweet Clorette who was now acting like the most obscene stripper. No, even worse, like a porn star, openly humping this boy in the front of the class.

Simply the sight of half-naked little sweet Clorette dry humping the boy would have been enough to bring Mr. Stratton off, but even if he needed more encouragement, it was provided by Sandy, who lost most of her caution and restraint at the sight of Clorette's writhing bottom that she pulled Mr. Stratton's cock over to her mouth, and proceeded to lick and lap at his engorged red bulb as she pounded her fist up and down the thick shaft.

It was a rather awkward way to give a blow job; that is, a sideways blow job. She couldn't actually get the head into her mouth without breaking it or, more reasonably, without turning her head to the right. To do so, however, would be rather noticeable to the girl to the left and to Miss Pepperidge, who was hovering just above and behind her. So, she just licked and lapped at the shaft and bulb from the side, like it was some sort of a tasty popsicle treat that she wanted to enjoy for quite a long time.

Clorette had lost all awareness that she was humping this boy in front of the class. In her prurient reverie, the rest of the students were now out of sight and out of mind. She was fully lost and absorbed in her lust, her animal desire, her base fundamental need. It didn't even matter that it was on Billy's cock that she was humping herself. She just wanted to get off, and it was now so very, very close.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

She whispered lustfully into his ear, "Billy, Billy, just a bit more, smack me harder, please, harder, harder," as she ground her cunt against him and pressed an erect nipple against his lips.

Mr. Stratton was feeling weak in his legs. This exercise had to end soon if he was to avoid cumming. Perhaps though it would in fact be safe, even fine, to cum now. Wouldn't the girl naturally capture it in her hand? He felt his balls pull up against his pelvis.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Billy was extremely close as well. A part of him didn't want to cum. In fact, a big part, as he knew he would suffer tremendous embarrassment by spilling himself in his pants, but an even bigger part, at least physically, wanted desperately to cum. And, even if he favored not cumming, it really wasn't his choice, not with the pretty Clorette humping and grinding her naked cunt against his cock, her nipple poking out through her brassiere, her blouse, and into his lips. He clamped his lips tightly against her erect nip and gladly yielded to her request, smacking her even harder.

Smack!! Smack!! Smack!! Smack!!

"Billy!" squealed Clorette, "That's it! Oh my gosh!" she gasped as she felt her orgasm overwhelm her, her fluids flushed from her slit.

It was too much for Miss Pepperidge as well, and she suddenly, instinctively, in shock at the sight of Clorette's orgasm, reached over and grasped Mr. Stratton's butt. The more appropriate gesture would be to grab his arm, or shoulder, or even hand, but somehow, for some reason, it seemed more natural to grab his ass.

And, with the sudden, shocking feel of Mandy Pepperidge grabbing his ass, on top of the sight of Clorette cumming and the feel of the other girl's nibbling lips and stroking fingers, Mr. Stratton as well felt a sudden surge within his loins signaling that he was at the point of no return. It was going to happen, and it was going to be big.

His cock gave a notable twitch, and a wave of lustful relief swept through his brain and his body as a big glob of cum suddenly spewed from his cock.

Unfortunately, Sandy was not expecting that. She was assuming that a grown man, a professor, would have excellent self-control. She didn't really think he would cum, or at least she hadn't prepared herself for that. She had never been particularly big though on order and organization. Her homework was often quite sloppy and careless. In any case, the cum shot from his twitching cock out across and over her desk, up into the air and across the aisle, and splatted onto the blouse of the girl sitting in the next aisle.

Fortunately the girl next door was so distracted by the sight of Clorette's spanking and orgasm that she didn't seem to notice the glob of cum landing on her.

Sandy, although not having been sufficiently prepared, was at least prompt to act once it started and she turned her head to quickly absorb the head of Mr. Stratton's cock into her mouth to receive the rest of his globs of cum. It was a risky move but she had to act fast and this appeared to be the only way, or at least the best way, to hide the evidence of his release.

And, besides, she liked the taste of a guy's cum, and this man clearly had rather large balls as he continued to gush and spew quite a bit of stuff, quickly filling up her mouth to the point that she might not in fact be able to hide the evidence.

With Clorette's cumming on his lap, or more accurately on his cock, Billy as well felt himself go over the edge of inevitability. His mind and body were overwhelmed by the tidal waves of relief and pleasure pulsating through him as his cock jerked and spit into his pants. It was a rather awkward sensation, feeling himself wet his pants with repeated gushes, squirts, and spurts, yet he also found it to be a tremendously wonderfully pleasingly enjoyable experience. He closed his eyes, stopped his spanking, absorbed as much of her breast as he could within his mouth, and grabbed hold tightly onto Clorette's soft, pink, warm bottom, pulling her cunt even tighter against him, as if he wanted to shoot his load deep up inside her.

Clorette pulled tighter against him as well, sinking his face deeper into her girlish breasts, softly whimpering, shivering, shuddering, and quivering in his arms, against his body.

A smile graced the face of Mr. Stratton as he felt himself spurt and squirt into the girl's mouth, her tongue still lapping away at the head of his cock, trying to both taste and clean him at the same time. He so much wanted to grab hold of her boobs as he felt his cock jerk, twitch, and spew, but he at least maintained that degree of self-control.

Miss Pepperidge had instantly let go of Mr. Stratton's butt as soon as she had grabbed him, as she noticed how he suddenly jerked and lurched. She was embarrassed, and she kept her eyes trained on Clorette and Billy, not wanting to make eye contact with Mr. Stratton after having lost control like that and committing such an indiscretion. She hoped that she had not embarrassed him, or herself, too much. She would have some explaining to do after the class, and she did not look forward to that.

As her orgasm subsided, Clorette collapsed into Billy, gasping and panting in lustful satisfaction and relief. But, as the last weakening tides of her climax subsided, she came to realize what she had done and in front of whom she had done it. It also didn't help that the room was now strangely quiet. The spanking had stopped with Billy's orgasm, and the room was completely silent. She fought the urge, the impulse, to look back to see the expressions on the students' faces. Were they smiling, were they shocked, were they appalled and disgusted? Even if she looked back she wouldn't be able to see them through the glaring lights, but she couldn't help but wonder. She then felt the wetness against her pussy. 'Oh no!' she realized, she had wet herself in her orgasm! She did not always do that, but sometimes she did release quite a bit of moisture, perhaps even a squirt or two, and now she had in fact soiled the front of Billy's pants.

Rnnnnnnnnnnngggggg!

The bell rang for the end of the class.

"Alright then, students, remember, review your notes. We can go over any questions you may have the next class."

Billy and Clorette could not be happier. They would be able to extricate themselves from their tight embrace without having to reveal their wetness to the rest of the class. They sat there awkwardly as the students, almost as self-consciously, slowly and quietly filtered from the class, the boys hiding their bulges or wet spots, whichever applied, and in some cases both.

Sandy quickly wiped her lips. She turned to Mr. Stratton as she rose from her desk and said, "Ith wth good meathgsing yooth, Mthet Chshrtn." Her mouth was so full of his sticky, sloppy cum that she really could not articulate well.

Mr. Stratton's face turned beet red and he quickly slammed his clipboard against his exposed wet, slackening cock. He glanced over at Miss Pepperidge who, for some reason, also appeared to be a bit self-conscious, looking off to the side, away from him. He took the opportunity to quickly slip his dick back into his pants and get his zipper back up. Few persons were in fact making much eye contact, and so he was able to recover without anyone noticing, although Mr. Peters did appear to be smiling knowingly from the front of the room.

The last student self-consciously handed Clorette's panties to Mr. Peters as he left the room.

Mr. Peters handed them over to Clorette, who gratefully retrieved them, blushing once again at the thought that every boy in the class had gotten a very close look at them. But, still, she was quite happy about being able, finally, to put them back on.

However, when she slipped off Billy to slip them on, she noticed that at least one boy had done more than just look at them. Her panties were as wet as Billy's trousers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed it! I very much enjoyed writing this one, and I hope it met the expectations of those who had been asking for another Mr. Peters story. Best wishes!