Disclosure

Story Info
A blackmail leads to much more.
2.3k words
27k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,250 Followers

Becky flipped through the successive photo snapshots that were in here hand with mounting look of disbelief. She shook her head fervently, muttered 'Bastard' over and over again as she went flipping over the photos again and again till the contents had just about burned themselves into her memory.

"Becks," her lover Gladys called from inside the bathroom where she was at the moment taking a shower. "Becks, is anything the matter?"

Becky couldn't return a satisfying reply; her lips were just too numb for her to think up anything to say. As she was still flipping through the photos, several of them slipped from her hand and spewed over the floor. She gathered them up and carried them along to the bedroom. She paused to glance at her wristwatch which lay on a side table beside the bed. 11:24 a.m. it told her.

She and her lover had finished a bout of making love less than a couple of minutes ago. Gladys had soon got up and gone into the bathroom to wash herself up while she had decided on a little snooze before thinking about doing the same. Less than a minute later, there'd been a knock on their door. Becky had inquired who it was, but there'd been no response. Her immediate reaction as she rose from the bed to approach the door was fear. Fear that through some unknown means, her husband evidently trailed her and had finally found out her secret pastime. She was supposed to be out of town, visiting her cousin who'd recently put to bed. But instead she was here with her lover of five and a half months now, in a discreet hotel located close to the city's airport

She had remained in bed for up to a minute, hopping to hear another knock. When there wasn't any, she then got up, wrapped a towel over her nakedness and came round and noticed a white envelope sticking from under the door. She undid the lock and glanced out the corridor, but there was no one waiting there to surprise her. Locking it back, she picked up the envelope and unearthed its graphic contents of herself caught in flagrante with her lover in some other discreet spot outside the city they both patronised. The photos undoubtedly had been taken from a room across from theirs, as it showed the two of them locked in each other's arms, naked, on the bed.

Becky gnawed at her fingernail; the fear that was beating against her chest was overwhelming for her to ignore. Her husband was a well known public figure in the city; this would do more than ruin him if ever it got out, but as well ruin everything she could ever manage to salvage from her marriage. My God, what am I going to do now?

It was at that moment that the bathroom door came open and Gladys stepped out, still rubbing a towel against her wet and scattered chestnut-coloured hair. She had a smile on her lips and was about to say something nice when she caught the distraught look on her lover's face and knew that something had happened.

"Becks, wha --"

Becky made space for her to sit and go through the photos. Less than a minute later, she too wasn't feeling any happy any longer.

"Oh my God, Becks. Where on earth did these come from?"

"I don't know. I heard a knock on the door while you were still taking a shower, came over and found an envelope with all these in it."

As they went through the photos individually, Gladys then spotted a cell phone number scrawled behind one of the photos. She pointed it out to Becky.

"You think it's some type of blackmail?" she too had a lot to lose if ever such photos ever got to her won husband's table. How would she even dare to look her three-year old daughter in the face if such photos made it to a newspaper's printing press?

"Only one way to find out," Becky said. She reached for her handbag and unearthed her cell phone from within. She dialled the number and the moment it got picked it activated the speaker phone button for her friend to hear as well.

"Hello," a man's voice answered.

"Hello there," Becky said. "I don't know who you are, but are you the one who happened to slip some photos in an envelope into my room not too long ago?"

"Oh those photos. Did you and your friend enjoy them by the way?"

"Yes we very much did, terribly. So, how much do you want for them?"

"Straight to the point -- I like that. How about you come down to my room and we can then discuss it. I'm in Room 67, a floor below yours. Bring your friend along, and please come soon."

Becky turned to her friend who nodded back at her before she returned to the phone. "Alright, we'll be there in less than thirty minutes. See you." She hanged up and once again muttered 'Bastard' under her breath

"You think he's going to want money?" Gladys asked.

Becky shrugged. "Can't think of anything he's going to want. Though I'm glad I brought my check book along. Come on, let's get dressed and go see who this joker is."

Half an hour later they left their room and took the stairs to the floor below theirs in search of their interloper's room. They soon found it at the other end of the corridor. Becky tapped her knuckle on it, and heard someone from within call for them to come right in, which they did.

There wasn't one man in the room waiting for them but two. One of them stood to welcome them, smiling, while the other stood at the far window staring out the building. They were both dressed causal, though the one by the window had on a bomber jacket and pants, while the other who welcomed them wore a Hollywood Cafe tee shirt and jeans. Becky could easily guess that this was the one she'd spoken to on the phone; he'd never mentioned anything about being here with someone.

"Hi there ladies," the one in the tee shirt ushered them into the bedroom. "Come right in. I'm Simon, and that there is my buddy, Henry. Yo Henry, turn around will you, the ladies are here."

Henry left the window and came and joined them. The men let the women sit on the bed while they occupied two chairs. Simon offered them something to drink, but they declined.

"What's this shit about those photos you two assholes took of us?" Gladys wasted no second lashing out at them. This only made both men laugh.

"Sorry about us sending those," Henry said. "We just wanted to grab your attention."

"Wouldn't be nice if we'd sent them to your darling hubbies now would it," Simon chipped in. "What I'd like to know is who sent you two?" Becky asked.

"That ought not be what you came here for," Simon answered. "What ought to be in your mind is how the two of you are going to make me and my buddy here lose the negatives of those snapshots before they find themselves in the wrong hands. Get my drift?"

"Fine." She opened her handbag and took out her check book along with a pen. "How much do you gumshoes want for us to have those negatives?"

Henry shook his head. "We don't want money, miss. Though my friend and I could do with a good fuck, if you're both still up for it."

"What?" Gladys gasped.

"You two ain't Lesbos, at least not completely. So here's the deal: give me and my friend a good fuck here and now. And if the fuck's good, we'll leave you two alone with the negatives. Deal?"

Simon didn't even wait to hear their answer as he got up and pulled his half erect cock from within his jeans. He approached Becky and roughly shoved it to her face. Becky had no choice but to comply as she opened her mouth and accepted it. Gladys looked with amazement as her friend, her lover, took the man's cock and went on sucking it without a care in the world. She didn't like it, but as Henry too took out his tool and began waving it in front of her face, she realised she too didn't have a choice in the matter. She took his shaft in her hand, licked her tongue over it, spat over it, before popping it into her mouth.

Henry held Gladys's face with his hand and went ahead fucking her mouth; saliva poured off the side of her mouth, but still she went on sucking him.

"Yeah, suck me good you slut," Simon muttered, his eyes half shut as he went on feeling the ecstasy of Becky's lips enclosed over his dick. "Yeah, just keep on sucking it like that. I'll bet you don't suck your old man's cock like this anymore."

Becky couldn't help being stirred into action the more he called her names. Already she could sense her nipples were standing erect and she began unbuttoning her dress to give them some air. Simon assisted her. Henry meanwhile had thrown aside his jacket and was gradually taking off the remaining of his clothes while Gladys still went on sucking him. With his pants now at his ankles, he pulled Gladys up to her feet, roughly turned her around to be on the bed and pushed up her skirt to reveal her panty-hose and ass. He wet his fingers with his tongue and rubbed it against her pussy lips, making her cry out from the contact.

"Got to wet you up some," Henry told her. "You've been fucking a pussy for so long I'll bet you've forgotten what a good cock feels like. Here, let me show you."

He positioned himself behind her and drove his cock into her pussy. He grasped her dress and waistline and began fucking her with earnest. Gladys moaned and cried each time his cock slammed in and out of her.

Simon had succeeded in getting rid of his clothes though he was impatient to wait for Becky to get out of hers. He laid her on the bed, her legs dangling over his shoulders, and pushed his own cock rather forcefully into her waiting cunt. He leaned forward over here, held her legs apart and went on giving her as much of his cock that he could.

Both men fucked and hammered their way into the women like they hadn't fucked a pussy in a long while. The women too couldn't stem down the rush of exquisite enjoyment they were having. It was a shame that all this time they'd been having so much fun with each other, they'd forgotten of just how amazing a good cock could feel.

Simon came off the bed and raised Becky off the bed. His cock slipped out of her now wet pussy, but he managed to hold onto her even as she reached a hand down between her legs and inserted his cock back inside her. Simon held her ass with his hands as she too wrapped hers around his neck and went ahead slamming his cock in and out of her as hard as he could, making her scream aloud, begging for more.

"Alright sluts," Henry announced, "time for a change in dicks. What do you say?"

Becky went to Henry while Simon now had Gladys. Henry and Simon both jumped on the bed and gave chance as both women came and mounted them. The women leaned across to each other. Their lips interlocked in an unsteady kiss as the men went on firing at their pussy from underneath, smacking their asses while they did. Becky leaned forward and grasped the head board of the bed, hyperventilating with loud moans as Henry's cock slammed without mercy in and out of her, driving her to the precipice till she eventually collapsed as an orgasm wracked through her body. Simon turned Gladys over to be on the bed and went on slamming down on her hard and deep. Gladys cried out till she'd just about lost the sound of her voice each time Simon's cock pounded into her till she too went through the same motions as her friend and lover less than a minute ago.

Both men pulled out from them at almost the same time and came forward, speedily jerking their cocks before their faces.

"Come on you sluts," Simon cursed at them at the same time gasped for breath. "Open your mouths and get ready to receive ... Oh yeah, HERE I COME!"

His last words rose to a deep groan as thick semen shot out of his cock and splattered over Becky's face. Her mouth lady open to receive and she caught a reasonable amount of it, rolling it against her tongue before eventually swallowing the rest. Henry too did the same, spewing some of his wad over Gladys's hair and across her eyes, but she wiped them off with her hand and dipped its semen content into her mouth.

"Come now," Henry urged them. "Both of you share a kiss."

Becky and Gladys turned to each other and locked their lips into a kiss, sharing semen while they did. They licked semen off each other's body as well.

Henry slumped on a chair while his friend went to the other side of the bed and reached into a cabinet drawer. He took out a roll of film and he came over and laid it on the bed between the exhausted women.

"There's our end of the bargain," he said. "Thanks for the good time."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

'Master shango'? you are pathetic. You won't let people score your story. How chickenshit is that? Fuck off back to Nigeria and take your nigger loving white bitches with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1*

Your name was enough to give you 1* without reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another crap

Dsoul,u are trying again but we will give stupid ratings from on

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Your Wife is Now Our Whore Husband is made to turn his pretty wife over to his friends.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife on a Leash Wife ends up as whore in a gentlemen's club.in Loving Wives
More Stories