Disclosures: Selfie Involvement Ch. 02

Story Info
A simple selfie leads a wife into cheating and porn.
2.6k words
4.23
38k
22

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dolly seemed nervous at first as she looked over the two large erections in front of her face. Before our next contest winners arrived, she'd confessed, "I've never cheated on my husband with another man before."

I offered to take her place. It wasn't so much that I wanted two men banging me; it was that I really wanted to be featured on our site again this month. However, Dolly said she'd calm down once she started sucking cock.

Things had changed for us in the last two months. Dolly's House of MILF as the site had originally been called had been renamed to The Slut Wife Foundation, and we'd gone from her house to a rented office and studio space in an industrial park between our homes. The selfie side of the business had exploded. We had over three hundred women putting their naked self-photos on our site and I was building a backlog of new submissions. We'd increased revenue by running ad space for a variety of sex novelty items and slutty lingerie.

I looked through the viewfinder as Dolly ingested one of the cocks. She may have been nervous, but she was very talented at fellatio. She winked at me and I began snapping the action. She raised her bare ass up and the second man slid his cock into her doggy style. Both of the guys she'd selected had abnormally large cocks. Lars, the one working her pussy had bragged of a nine incher. I'd measured and it was not an exaggeration. The other man, Cliff, was nearly as large, but slightly thicker. He completely filled her mouth. I watched as Dolly was rammed by Lars, while she tried to keep Cliff in her mouth. Her breasts were very large and swayed with the motion. Even I was beginning to become aroused as her dual mammaries swung in time with the gyrations.

"If I wasn't operating the camera, I strip and join you," I said to be encouraging. "Super-hot stuff."

Dolly's mouth was too occupied to say anything. As I watched, I had another idea for our business. I'd discuss it with my partner later, but for now I wanted more action.

Our members had said they loved to see anal. Give the customer what they demanded, Dolly had said to me many times. "Alright, Lars, she's ready, pull out and run that pole up her ass," I directed.

I'd already run things up her anus many times in our lesbo photo shots. While on my collar and lease I'd held a vibrator in my mouth and thrust it into her rectum, holding it as she moved her hips back and forth. It was part of our ongoing series, Domineering Doll and Victim Val. My site name was ValerySlut69, but the fans had taken to just calling me Val. Since I was always the submissive in our spreads, I became known for being the victim of her cruel verbal taunts such as "Worthless twat," and strap-on dildo play.

It was primarily the fans who were the most inventive in their rude comments about my character. Sausage jockey slut and sleaze-o-mamma were among my favorites. I read each and every one of them getting more aroused any time someone came up with a new insult. It was almost like being the heel in professional wrestling. I loved being the one that got the verbal heat.

"Aw, yeah, beautiful," I called out as Cliff came as he shot an arc of semen onto her face. With the high speed SLR I'd managed to capture it as it went from the tip of his penis and then splattered onto her lips and cheeks. Lars pulled out of her rectum and squirted his spunk onto her back. I stepped into the scene to capture the money shot dripping down her ass cheeks.

I handed Dolly a robe and said, "We have another session coming up with Alison and Thelma in ten minutes. Pierson is already waiting."

Pierson waved when I mentioned his name. He looked big enough to have been a pro body builder at one time. He'd sent us some shots a few weeks ago and offered to help out with the new additional Cheating Wives photo series. He was photogenic, black and had the biggest cock I'd ever seen. He was always ready to go at it, too.

"Jeez, I so want to do a shoot with him," I said to Dolly as I looked at his un-erect penis dangling from under his robe as he sat in a folding canvas chair.

"You're over exposed as it is," she reminded me, "But, eventually, we'll both do him at the same time."

We'd discovered that being shown on the site too much wasn't what our members wanted. They adored me, but wanted variety. This meant I had to limit my exhibitionism and let other women display themselves. Finding willing mature wives wasn't a problem for us.

Of the hundreds of selfies I'd put on the site so far, twenty women said they'd love to be in one of our action shoots. At first, I was shocked at how many women wanted to be photographed cheating on their husbands, but after learning how many had been sexually ignored in favor of football, poker, golf and whatever the hell else men do to waste their time not fucking their wives, I began to wonder when we'd be inundated with candidates. Both Alison and Thelma had told me they planned upon showing the pix to their inattentive husbands to make them know they could get fucked elsewhere, if they weren't being screwed at home.

Alison was a breath taking redhead. She had more of a dancer's body, with small but taut boobs. Her legs were very long, and she was very graceful. Thelma was a close friend of hers that she'd talked into joining her for a double selfie and then into fucking "some big black monster," as she'd referred to her deepest held fantasy. Thelma was a smaller woman in her mid-thirties with a cute blond pixie hairstyle and a fun attitude. I heard her audibly gasp when she saw Pierson's rapidly rising cock making ready to salute her.

"Oh, shit, what have you talked me into?" Thelma said as she clutched the top of her robe.

"If you are at all unsure, I'll be happy to take your place," I said as Dolly shook her head at my eagerness to get in on the shoot.

"Nothing doing, you sleezy bitch," Thelma said. "I'm going to enjoy every second of riding that stallion." Thelma smiled at me; it was good to have female fans. She opened her robe and showed herself to Pierson. Her mouth remained open as he rose to full attention.

Dolly began taking shots of the trio as the two women started out by licking Pierson's hard cock. "Let your tongues just touch each other," Dolly directed.

I went to my office and got a video DSLR camera. While the two women playfully fought to be the first to put the tip of Pierson's cock into their mouths, I began to record the entire session. At last, the redhead managed to engulf it and began to take as much as she could handle down her throat. There was still plenty of his penis available for Thelma, who kissed it while her friends face slid up and down on it.

There was enough cock available for me to join them, but I was busy recording every bit of the action. The camera I was using took amazing shots, and I added in some for special effects, including a slow motion montage of Alison drawing down of the man's erection.

"Okay, which of you sluts is going to get fucked first," he finally asked.

"Me," shouted Thelma, pushing her friend aside.

Pierson lay on his back, and Thelma began to impale herself on his rod. Even though his cock was gigantic, she had no trouble sliding all of it into her. Her diminutive size was deceptive; Thelma could take a penis with ease, yet she seemed plenty tight. Men have no idea what they are missing by going for younger chicks. MILFs have more experience, and the equipment is tried and true.

Alison squatted over Pierson's face, and he began to work on her sweet bald snatch with his tongue. I moved in close and got some great shots of him darting it deeply into her pink vagina. She parted her legs to provide me with a spectacular view. Both women shamelessly pursued their sexual gratification, especially considering it was their first porn shoot.

Allison came first and shouted as if she'd been waiting for relief for a year. I moved in with the zoom and caught the combination of her juices mixed with his saliva dripping off her clit.

Greedy Thelma had a powerful orgasm, but refused to get off Pierson's cock. Instead, she continued to jiggle up and down, her tits bouncing as she continued her ride. I worked in a slow motion shot of her movements. She began working her clit with two of her fingers and came yet again.

Finally, both women laid on the floor exhausted from the show they'd provided. Pierson barely appeared winded and masturbated his penis until he shot a load of his cum over both of their faces.

"Lick it off each other," Dolly commanded. She had a great sense for what made for a hot set of pictures. I recorded it as Allison and Thelma ran their tongues along each other's face and gobbled down the sticky goo.

Allison dressed in her robe, and I directed Thelma to the restroom where she could shower. "That was the most fun; I've had in years. I'd love to come back for another shoot," she beamed.

"You were fantastic. I'd love to perform with you myself." Although red-haired Allison was an exceptional beauty, Thelma was a natural performer. I wondered why her husband wasn't banging her every night.

I went to my office and quickly looked at the motion capture of this last session. Seeing the recorded session got me even hotter than witnessing it live. My own juices began to flow. This was about to be the next big thing for The Slut Wife Foundation.

I reached for my cell phone and called Eric. It was 5:15. He'd be home by now. "Hi, sweetie. I'm hung up at work again. I hope to leave here in another hour... Yes, I know, but it's hard starting a new business. Do you want me to pick something up on the way?"

I'd told him we were running an online feminine hygiene supply company. He never asked for details on that.

I wanted to show Dolly my new idea and went off to find her. It didn't take long. Her office door was closed, and the blinds were drawn. Well, most of the blinds. I looked inside, already knowing what I'd see. There they were; Allison was lying naked on a sofa, her robe in a heap on the floor. My business partner's head was buried between the redhead's legs, her eyes closed, and she was moaning heavily. This wasn't the first female volunteer performer; Dolly had seduced. In the last few weeks, I'd known of eight of them. It was starting to become a regular occurrence.

Since we'd partnered on this business, we were easily able to indulge our most elusive sexual desires. My kink was exposing myself to anonymous strangers. Dolly developed a burning fetish for seducing other women. The more unobtainable they seemed to be; the more she was aroused by the challenge.

Allison had identified herself as straight on my questionnaire and said she wasn't interested in performing a lesbian scene for our site. Yet, I now watched as she moved into a sixty-nine position with Dolly. My guess was that she'd be begging to do girl-on-girl next time out.

I watched and could have sworn that I'd seen Allison suck a glob of Lars's spunk out of Dolly's cunt. I definitely saw her swallow something.

I walked down the hallway and ran into Thelma. "Have you seen my friend? We need to get home."

"I don't know how to tell you this, but Allison is involved at the moment. Have some coffee while you wait."

Thelma didn't look the least bit shocked when she asked, "Is she fucking Dolly?"

"In her office. I could tell her you didn't want to wait."

"She mentioned how sexy she thought Dolly was. It's good to see her come out of her shell," she said as she looked down the hallway. She hesitated for a few seconds, "I think I'll join them. I've wondered what it would be like with Allison." She trotted off to make it a threesome.

Business seemed to be spinning out of control. Still, I wanted to talk to Dolly before I left. I needed to kill about forty-five minutes. I spotted Pierson packing up to leave. What the hell, I thought.

"Would you be able to get it up one more time?"

"Sure, you know, I'm like ever-ready. You have another shoot going?" He started to remove his shirt and his chest muscles bulged impressively.

"No, I need to get laid. You wanna fuck me?"

"Oh, yeah. I've been thinking about screwing you since I first saw your pics."

"Great. My office." I closed the door and lowered all the blinds. I stripped naked, but put my high heels back on. I didn't have a sofa, so we'd have to do it over my desk. Since Pierson was tall, I'd need the extra height.

His tool was semi-rigid. I put in in my mouth, enjoying the feeling of it growing with each stroke between my lips.

"Yeah, suck it all down, cracker slut. You can't wait to get this fucker in your cumdumper, can you?" Pierson knew what I liked. His verbal assault was just starting.

In short order, he expanded to full size. "You're gonna get it now, you disgusting promiscuous fuckbunny."

I was so turned on; I was nearly quivering. "Please stick that fucker in my filthy trampy cunt."

I was bent over the desktop, and he entered me. Unlike Thelma, his cock didn't easily slide into me. He had to push, and it seemed to plug my vaginal hole to its max. I realized that since I'd started in the online porn business, I'd fucked a dozen men who weren't my husband. So far, all of my cheating was for the website. Pierson was the first dude I'd had sex with solely for the purpose of fucking.

I'd crossed the border from selfie shots for my husband to hardcore porn weeks ago. Now the border was no longer in view. I didn't care. "Fuck me as hard as you can. Fuck my slutty pussy. Treat me like I'm a two-bit whore."

Pierson grabbed a handful of my blond hair and pulled my head back. "Your pussy isn't worth twenty-five cents, scummy hooch. Best you can hope is to pass that sperm collector around for free."

I came with a forceful blast and shouted "Oh, fuck, fuck, fucking, fuck." I was sure anyone still in the building would be able to hear me. I didn't give a shit. "Keep going and drop a load of your jizz into my nasty cooze."

"You don't have a choice you wannabe hoe. I can't believe I'm horny enough to stoop to balling a worthless twat like you."

I lost count of my climaxes by the time he dropped his load in me. It was a lot. He departed almost as soon as he was satisfied. We hadn't even bothered to kiss. I liked it that way. I tossed my arousal soaked panties into my purse and dressed. I waited for Dolly to finish off her two new seductions.

~ Chapter 3 to follow... ~