Disclosures: Selfie Involvement Ch. 05

Story Info
A simple selfie leads a wife into cheating and porn.
3k words
3.98
20.9k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning group of impartial contributors at the cable news network was merciless in their opinion of our website. The blonde said, "Can you imagine, middle-aged women having sex and acting as if they enjoy it?"

The other blonde interrupted and opined, "The worst of it is that they are convincing other impressionable older women that sex is something they have a right to enjoy. It's corrupting an entire generation of women, who should only be thinking about driving minivans and buying gold and survival supplies from our sponsors."

However, it was the blondest blonde one; the one with the shortest dress and longest legs, that had the strongest opinion, "These women can't be allowed to think for themselves. America is all about freedom, but not when it comes to sex. It's the husbands who should decide if we need to have orgasms or not. I've never had one, and I'm fine without it. I'm on television; I'm a success."

The male co-host jumped into the fray, "So, we are in unanimous agreement. Older women enjoying sex is unnatural and this website, The Slut Wife Foundation, deserves to be boycotted." He looked at the faces of the women for their agreement.

They rolled the clip of Thelma demanding a divorce and then a montage of other MILFs cavorting with younger men, men of different racial makeups and other women. It was the fifth time they'd shown it that morning, but then it was television sweeps week.

"Does anyone know who's running this smut portal for hell?" asked the other blonde. Her legs had become tightly crossed and she may have been jiggling her foot.

"No. Some news network should conduct an investigation immediately to find out," said the male co-host.

"Aren't we a news organization?" asked the first blonde, clearly not thinking the issue through.

The male co-host straightened her out, "Yes we are, but the only news that needs to be reported is that our opinion says; everyone needs to boycott The Slut Wife Foundation. It's a declared war on our American way of life."

Dolly turned off the video clip in the conference room. "That's not the only demand for the public to shut us down. Listen to this guy from the radio." She began to play an audio tape.

The voice was very familiar and distinctive, "I can tell to this, our country is being destroyed from the inside. Middle-aged women having and enjoying sex. They call it fulfillment, but do you know what I call it? The Slutification of America."

He continued on. "For young hot women, sex if fine, if done in the confines of marriage. But after a woman hits a certain age, sex is something not to be desired, but to be endured at the will of her husband. My wife endures me every month, and until I get tired of her and find a new hot young wife and that's enough for her."

Dolly turned off the rest of his show. "He goes on for hours saying we've become an infection for middle-aged women that had become a cancer of the American soul and had to be cut out. He demanded all his loyal listeners boycott and petition to ban our website from the Internet.

"That was two weeks ago," Dolly said as she looked at the faces in the room. "Marlon, can you tell me how many members have since dropped us?"

He glanced at a printout of this morning analytics report and cleared his throat. "We've lost exactly twelve members as a direct result. Since the nightly talk and comedy shows have picked up on this issue too and started making fun of it, coupled with the controversial continuous mentioning of our site name, we've quadrupled the number of daily unique views of our site."

"And how many would that be? Approximately?"

"North of six and half million. We need more servers to handle the traffic. Many more, man."

"Does anyone think adding a morning panel of airheaded blondes and a dull witted co-host to discuss the issues of the day and then having a gangbang would be in poor taste?"

"Viewers could decide which hole should be plugged first," I added as a suggestion.

"Oh, I think we already know what hole that would be," Dolly said with a laugh.

There is nothing that drives interest in something more than controversy. We'd be controversial for a few more weeks, until some new outrage would come along to exploit. For us, the challenge became how to retain the massive number of followers who had been conveniently dropped in our lap. We were approaching the status of the largest of the mainstream site.

A few days later, I received calls to the ad agencies of two competitive soft drive makers. Each wanted to buy exclusive advertisement space on our site. The pressure was on; we needed to keep our new viewers.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"One of the segments we have been missing has been black and Asain MILFs. We'd received dozens of selfies of women of color," I announced at our next planning meeting. "The women deserve to be represented as hot vibrant mature females that they are." I put a dozen photos of the top contenders on the whiteboard.

"You're right, Chelsey; these women are beautiful, too. Is there a way we can showcase their unique attributes, without being exploitive?"

There was a prolonged discussion among the production team as to what that might mean. What we wound up with was not at all what I originally had in mind. Like any shows on television, starting with a good idea, when run through a committee is frequently mangled and distorted beyond recognition.

The show we devised was called, 'Black or White or Asian?' We weren't able to secure the music rights to a similar titled song, but our production manager came up with a tune that sounded close enough without getting us into another lawsuit.

The show involved an amateur Caucasian or Asian Cougar pitted against a black or Asian Cougar taking on a team of younger men. Afterward, the men would discuss their experience with each of the women, and the viewers would vote on the one they enjoyed the best.

Our very first participant was a woman called, Shantel62076. She was a forty-something 'African American princess' as she described herself. Her skin was a dark near ebony and her most outstanding feature was her extremely long legs. In heels, she was an amazing thing to behold when she strode into a room. There was something about the way she placed each foot in front of the other as her legs crossed when she walked that had both men and women stealing glances.

Her competitor was a petite Chinese-American women, in her late thirties, who went by MayLayHo000. Although small, she possessed a very long and flexible tongue that she was able to play to the camera with devastating effect.

The contest began with a demonstration of cock sucking capabilities. Both women selected a male and proceeded to give him oral stimulation. Although, Shantel proved to have a great deal of experience and talent, it was MayLayHo that scored the most points with the audience.

Her male at one point gasped, "My god, what are you doing with your tongue?"

As the camera zoomed in, she'd managed to wrap it nearly three-quarters of the way around the circumference of his cock. She then slid it upwards to the tip, and he blew his load, which she skillfully licked into her mouth, without missing a drop.

"Damn, that bitch is a fucking ant-eater," was Shantel's response. She scored points for her humor.

What put Shantel back in the game was the way she could wrap her legs around the man she was fucking. She could move them up and down his back and finally made their way over his ass, which she used to begin driving him faster in pumping her when she was getting ready to cum.

Shantel also had a truly filthy bit of talk when she was approaching climax, "Cum you dumbass bastard, get to pumping. I haven't got all day, asshole. Work my cunt like you mean it, fucktard. I can't do all the work for you. Yeah, fuck me, or I'll kick your loser ass out to the street when /I'm done with you."

Shantel's line of dirty talk got me aroused as I watched the show from the sidelines. I wondered if there was some way I could get together with her myself, until I remembered the noninvolvement agreement lawyer Harvey had made me sign. Still, she was a true artist to the verbal assault.

She won the contest by a narrow margin and was slated to take on AmberJammer52 the following week.

The show itself proved to be a minor rating hit, but was swiftly denounced by our most venomous media critics as being racially insensitive and exploitive, especially by their one black news anchor. This, of course, had the effect of adding more viewers to our daily traffic.

"I think they are just jealous that we draw twice the viewership of our daily 'Orgy Among Buddies' morning discussion and group sex satire," observed Dolly when she got a report on the bump in our viewership.

But, the real expansion came in the form of a former porn star, name Linda Wanna. At one point, she was a huge player in the early video industry. She'd gotten her star when porn was still done on film and had legions of adoring fans for her dozens of video releases. However, age and a growing drug habit had done in her career years ago.

On a Thursday morning, I found her sitting in my office when I arrived in the morning.

"I'm sorry for the intrusion; I had to bribe one of your assistants to let me in," Linda said.

Surprised not only at finding an attractive former porn star sitting in my office, but even more so that I knew who she was. I'll only confess to having watched a few of her videos a number of years ago. It could have been more than a few, and they may have been the first thing I ever masturbated to, but I'd never confirm that admission.

"I suppose you're wondering why I'm here?"

I hadn't followed the demise of her career. I read about the drug-abuse rumors, being fired from several productions and then the; story of her being sent to prison for two years for being involved in a car theft ring. She'd had some rough times, due to her 'issues'. She looked far better than I would have expected.

"I've been clean for the last five years. I've straightened myself out. I've even been married to a decent man for the last four years," she said to without a hint of trying to hide the truth.

"So, what brings you here?" I asked not meaning to sound apprehensive. It leaked through, anyway.

"I'm looking for a second chance. The best thing I ever did was my porn performances. But, my reputation is so bad; no one will touch me. I'm hoping The Slut Wife Foundation, will give me a break."

I called Dolly into my office. She had to see this to believe it. She was stunned when she saw the auburn haired woman sitting in front of my desk. I could tell she already had designs on her, but I reminded her once more of our binding legal agreements not to seduce prospective performers.

"We use amateurs here. There wouldn't be any payment. Why would you want to do this?"

"I ruined my career and made so many mistakes. I've picked myself up and put my life back together. However, I miss performing, and my husband is fine with me acting again. I want to prove I can still entertain an audience. I also have an idea for a show."

Dolly and I debated the issue, but in the end we agreed to give her a shot at porno redemption. Her trial show was called, "Linda Wanna: Claws Her Way Back."

The opening episode began with a simple direct shot of Linda sitting in a chair, her legs demurely crossed. "My name is Linda Wanna. Ten years ago, I destroyed my life and let my fans down. Almost no one remembers me or cares to. I'm here to win back my fans, one cock at a time, if need be. I'm willing to claw my way back to your libido."

The lights came on and three men, all in their mid-forties were shown. The show itself was simple. Each man, purported to be former fans, was asked a series of questions about her movies.

"In what film did I take on three mechanics in an auto repair shop to pay for my transmission?"

A buzzer sounded and contestant number two answered, "Auto-Erotic Garage." He scored five points.

"What was my first anal role?"

Number three rang in, "She's Getting a Bit Behind?"

"No, that was my second anal video. Anyone else?"

"No Hole Off Limits," number two said with enthusiasm. "I loved you in that one."

He answered two more questions and his prize at the end of her show was being able to remove her clothing and reenact the scene from, 'Linda Goes Under and Then Over', often considered to be one of her classics. The man in second place was called in toward the end for her famous double penetration scene in which she sat in a circular swing with the winner's cock in her asshole and then was lowered onto the second place finisher in her pussy. She wound up improvising by calling in the third place finisher to stand on the swing and performed oral on him while they were slowly spun around the cock still in her muff.

There was no doubt that Linda, even in her late forties still had her magic. Her trending feed was off the charts. Her show became our biggest hit and added another half million new followers.

Dolly and I had also made an investment in her old video catalog. Within a month, we'd make a small killing financially on her once forgotten pornos that were now a hot commodity.

Our website continued to grow and expand. There was constant pressure to come up with new and innovative ideas. There were competitors snapping at our heels every day.

I remember sitting in my office at 10 PM, working out a new show called, Fuck Him or Dump Him, based on the game woman play all the time, except in this show, the woman would really fuck or dump an unknown male. I hated the concept, but was under the gun to think up something new; then a revelation hit me.

I ran down to Dolly's office. She was still at work, going over the advertising revenue figures. "Are you enjoying this?"

"You mean, making a pitch to a big three car company to sell commercial space on 'Who's Ass Is the Hottest?"

"No, all of this. Do you remember why we started this business?"

"Because you liked showing your cunt to strangers and having them talk dirty to you and I used the photo spread angle to seduce other hot women?"

"Yeah, that why, wasn't it. Do you like how things are now?"

"I'm not showing my cunt and you can't nail other women. I'm so busy with this, I haven't been fucked in months. I too tired to even masturbate."

"Same here. I'd fuck my husband, but I don't have the energy, not that he seems to be complaining," Dolly said shaking her head.

"Let's sell the business. It must be worth something."

A few week later, she and I were in a meeting room at a large multimedia conglomerate. Our team of lawyers headed by Martin Harvey, sat on our side of a mahogany conference table, with a team of other attorneys on the opposing side.

Dolly tried to break the ice. "I'm reminded of an old joke. How many lawyers does it take to screw in a light bulb? Sixty-five and when they're done, everything is screwed but the light bulb. Stop me if you've heard it."

No one laughed, but they were content enough getting their hourly fees.

"Here's the offer," said the opposing lawyer, "The Mammoth Holdings is willing to buy The Slut Wife Foundation and all its assets along with a no compete agreement from the two owners of record."

He pushed a thick stack of paper in front of both of us. "Bottom line, what do we get, after tax, fees and the rest of the bullshit?" Dolly had a way to cutting to the chase.

"You each get two and half million up front, plus two hundred thousand for the five-year agreement for not being on the Internet," our lead attorney Harvey clarified.

Mammoth Holdings told us their plans were to fundamentally change the concept of the site. They said Eastern Europeans MILFs would be most cost effective. We thought they were crazy, but they could be as insane as they wanted with that kind of money. We took their offer and headed back to our office to make the announcement.

"I can't believe they sold us," Marlon said in front of everyone.

"You'll all be well taken care of financially," Dolly interjected, "we put it into the sales agreement."

Dolly doesn't get it. They don't want our site. Their only after our algorithms and technology. They'll militarize our patents. It all super nefarious."

"They plan to triple your salary, Marlon," Dolly responded.

Marlin halted his rant and thought it over, "Really? I've always loved the super corporations."

At the end of the day as we closed the front door for the last time, I asked, "Now that we're no longer on-line pornographers, what do you want to do next?"

"Let's take our husbands to some nude beaches in Hawaii for a few weeks and when we get back, maybe we'll look into starting a brick and mortar feminine hygiene product store."

~ The End ~