Disco Filipina

Story Info
He takes his sexy wife out dancing.
1.5k words
68.7k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ovenguy
ovenguy
27 Followers

Recently my wife Flora and I made plans to go dancing together at a disco in the popular Buckhead, Atlanta area. We work offset schedules and intended to have a rare evening out. We had been playing phone tag all day prior to our date as I was home in the morning while she worked and she arrived home after I departed to my job.

Finally I was able to reach her when she arrived home. I told her to get ready and that we would leave as soon as I got off work and cleaned up.

"What are you going to wear, Honey," I asked?

"What do you want me to wear?" I love when she asks me that! You see, Flora is a very hot Filipina, five foot tall, gorgeous skin, forty years old with the breasts of a 20 year old and a figure that guys can't ignore. She was a virgin at 38, when we met. But now she enjoys a very healthy appetite for sex. Frequently during our lovemaking sessions we fantasize about her with other men. She had a strict childhood and she is easily excited by the prospect of fucking a handsome, well hung stranger. Sometimes I will play the part of the stranger (minus the "hung" part, unfortunately).

"Wear the gold sleeveless and your thin black bra," I said visualizing how hot she looks. "and wear the stretch jeans and your black boots". My mouth watered.

I was so preoccupied after our call I could barely get any work done. Then my bubble was burst by a request from my boss to stay late to help him complete an order. I reluctantly agreed. I called Flora.

"Hi Sweety. Jon asked me to stay over a couple of hours."

"Ok Honey....so no disco?" she said.

"Yes, sure. Go and I'll clean up here and meet you there around eleven."

"OK!! Good, I'll see you there Baby." Like most Filipinas she loves to disco and was very happy not to have our plans canceled.

Order completed, packed and shipped, I quickly showered and put on the street clothes that I keep in my locker as a convenience. Perhaps a bit too casual, but what the hell, I had to go!!

A typical Friday night in Buckhead, the traffic was thick as I crept along Peachtree to the club where we had planned to meet. I parked a few blocks away and walked through the crowded sidewalks to my destination, paid (ladies free of course) and went in.

The smoke was thick and the music loud and beautiful people were everywhere. I ordered a Crown and Coke and began looking for Flora.

Between the lighting, the noise and the crowd Flora didn't even see me as she and a guy brushed by me going to the dance floor. He had one hand in hers and his other on her ass as they went to the dance floor. She had worn exactly what I wanted, her hair was beautiful, long and black. Her nipples made a faint impression in the material of her blouse. Her partner was tall and well dressed in expensive slacks and loafers with a tight, v-neck knit shirt showing off a well built physique. He was well groomed just like Flora likes.

I found a discreet place from which to observe. The song was a typical 80's dance tune to which Flora and her partner moved passionately. They ground their hips together as he used his hands on her ass to pull her crotch higher up on his leg. Flora responded by giving him an intense gaze into his eyes, her way of encouragement. When the song ended he gave her a quick kiss to which she meekly resisted.

Knowing that she had not yet seen me, I phoned her when I saw that she had returned to her table where her phone was clipped to her bag.

"Hi Sweety," I said.

"Where are you, Honey??" she asked.

"I'm afraid that I'll be about another hour or so," I lied. "Are you at the club?"

"Yes. I'm waiting for you".

"Well, just have fun and I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Ok, I wait for you, Bye". I watched her end the call and turn to her companion and whisper in his ear. Then the two nodded to each other and quickly got up to go.

In the crowd it was easy to follow them unobserved. My dick was as hard as steel after watching them dance. And now, it was even harder (if that was possible!) because of the prospect of watching her fuck and this tall, handsome stranger. However, I figured that there was probably a much less exciting explanation for their departure from the club.

They made their way to the same deck where I had parked, his hand on her ass and her hand around his waist. I arrived at the top level a few moments behind them, just in time to see this handsome guy remotely unlock a sinister, huge, black Hummer. He had backed into the space, deep in a poorly lit corner. They quickly entered the truck through the back door. I waited a few moments, then I heard some music from the inside of the Hummer. I figured that they would be too preoccupied to see me if I moved closer. I was right. The side glass was darkly tinted but the back not so much. In my experience, when in a car at night that has lights on in the interior, it is all but impossible to see outside the car. So, seeing that her friend had turned on some lights inside the truck (doubtless to see her sexy body as he enjoyed her), I positioned myself between the back of the truck and the deck wall. The subtle lighting gave me a highly erotic view to watch the scene.

Knowing that they had precious little time they went at each other furiously, embracing and kissing wildly. He felt and squeezed her firm breasts from under her top while she struggled to undo his pants. He quickly had her breast exposed and was sucking the nipples deep and hard. He stopped briefly to permit her to undo his belt, zipper and to push open the front of his pants. Emerging from his underwear was the largest cock that I have ever seen in person. Probably eight inches and as thick as my wrist. Flora was mesmerized. He resumed sucking her breasts while she had one hand behind his head holding him to her tits and the other hand caressing his shaft and balls. Suddenly she pushed him away firmly. I watched, confused. She quickly sat up and began to strip! He took the queue and began also to strip. She sucked his huge cock for just a moment before returning to kiss him, her lips parted wide, tongue deep in his mouth.

By now my hand was in my pants. I was as hard as I have ever been. I watched as Flora positioned her partner over her, between her open legs. But he paused briefly to lick her hot pussy. She moaned and rolled her head in passion. He moved upon her slowly, stopping to spend a moment again on her fantastic breasts. Then, he was there, and she reflexively moved her hips to entice him. He began slowly to enter her. She had her hands on his butt and I watched as she alternately pulled him inside and stopped his progress so that she could adjust to his size. In only a few minutes he was grinding his full length and thickness into her tight, wet pussy. They fucked madly, with her rolling to the top so that she could straddle him as he propped up his head to suck both her breasts. She had adjusted to his size and was giving him the fucking of his life. Finally when he could take it no longer, he rolled back to the top and screamed as he came deep in her tight pussy. The presence of his orgasm seem to ignite her. She quickly repositioned herself back on top and began pounding herself down on his cum-soaked cock. By now I had freed my dick from my pants and had cum once and was now cumming again as Flora screamed to her final orgasm.

I sensed that their session was, or soon would be over. Quickly I extricated myself from the deck and made my way to the club. Within minutes Flora and her friend entered. I waited a few moments and made my way to them.

"Hi Honey!!," I said and kissed her still moist cheek. I turned to the guy, extending my hand. "I'm Flora's husband".

"Hi, I'm Davis," he told me with a broad smile.

"Davis has been entertaining me until you arrived, Dear. I'll Tell you about it when we get home."

"Yes," I said smiling. "I want to hear all about your evening."

ovenguy
ovenguy
27 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
On The Couch Husband shares wife with friend.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Drunken Dance Stud takes advantage of my girlfriend on a horny night out.in Loving Wives
More Stories