Discontinuity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr. Unsexy
Mr. Unsexy
83 Followers

"That was so fucking incredible," Alicia breathed, looking deep into Shane's eyes. Shane brushed a lock of hair out of her bright green gems. "Yeah," he agreed. "I never fucked Ann like that, and she couldn't come close to you. You were amazing."

Alicia smiled and went to sleep on Shane's chest, his dick still inside her. Shane gently stroked her hair and looked up at the ceiling wondering if it was a good idea to fall asleep here. Then again, he figured that if they were fortunate enough to have not waken Ann, then they would be lucky enough to wake up before she would. 'Besides,' he thought. 'What's the worst that could happen?'

Shane figured that as long as he had this sumptuous woman with him, he didn't care what happened. Happier than he had been in a long while, he fell asleep holding the best fuck he'd ever had lovingly in his arms.

Mr. Unsexy
Mr. Unsexy
83 Followers