Discothèque

Story Info
Two brothers meet two nice girls.
1.7k words
25.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Care2
Care2
30 Followers

The music was very loud, so she had to bend over towards her friend to chat with her. It has been a long time since they went to a discothèque together. Both had dressed themselves in new clothes and had been to a hair dresser. She felt modern so, she wore a skirt that just covered her ass. To top that, she wore a blouse in a color that matched her green eyes. Whenever, she bent over to her friend, anyone could see the top of her breasts. Her friend was wearing a white tight shirt which let her nipples show because she was not wearing a bra. It was too hot outside to wear long jeans, so she had worn tight jean shorts and both were wearing Flip Flops.

When they arrived at the discothèque, there not many people, but now when it was getting towards midnight, more and more people came. Just as she had bent over to ask her friend for another drink, her gaze went to the entrance. There, she saw him, the man of her dreams - for this night at least! For a real relationship, she thought she might be too young but that did not mean she had to turn down a good fuck. He had brown short hair and a muscular body. His shoulders were inviting to lean on and he wore a ruby colored shirt, which was open enough to see a part of his hairy chest. God, the tight jeans he was wearing definitely showed that the lower part of his body was well built, also. All together, he made her pulse rise and the groaning that was coming from her, made her friend look at her and then turn to the same way as she was looking. His looks made her mouth dry.

He glanced towards them, and when he saw they looked back at him as well, he nodded and started to come towards them. Someone bumped into them, so they lost control and their tits banged together. A shiver went through their bodies because they already were excited from just seeing this man. But they had no problem with that because they already had done it together before when they had lusted for it. A threesome was the desire of both of them. Until now, they had not found anyone who wanted to experience it with them or better yet, who they desired.

He came up to them and introduced himself, "Hi, I am Jake! Would you like something to drink?"

"Hello Jake, my name is Jessica and this is Simone. Yes, I would like another 'Sex On The Beach.'"

"Yes, I would love one as well," Simone chimed in.

"OK, this would be very nice, I think. I hope this is not just a joke. No? So then, two 'Sex On The Beach.' Andre, would you please?" He ordered the drinks from a man behind the bar and he acted as though he had been here very often.

"Sure, such beautiful ladies will get their drinks as soon as possible."

'Wow, this evening is starting very promising,' they both thought. And then they started chatting and after a short while, it was clear that they had the same thoughts about sex with only Jake, Jessica, and Simone. No! Andre also joined them in their chat from time to time. The girls got to know that Jake and Andre were brothers. As the time passed, the discothèque got more and more empty and finally Andre started to get ready to leave, because his work was finished for this night.

"Well beauties, what are we gonna' do? Would you like to go for a walk, or shall we escort you home?"

"Oh why don't we do both? We do not live far so we could save our money. Instead of using a cab, we'll walk home and then have coffee maybe?"

"Well I know some more things we could do other then just having coffee." Andre said mischievously.

He was looking like his brother in the same sexy way. Only the color of his hair was different. It was blonde. Together, all four went on their way, and they played together on the way. The alcohol and the fresh air did its work well. As they walked along, the girls told the boys that they would not mind a fuck -- a foursome. And that was something the boys felt cool about, because they had done that before and liked it. It was real turn on. So, they started to tickle and fool around with each other on their way to the girl's home. And then when they took the elevator to the 6th floor, they kissed each other and also the women did without the men while they kneaded their nipples till they went stiff.

Then an old lady joined them in the elevator so they had to stop. This was really hard for them. They hardly had left the elevator and the door from the apartment was just closed behind them when they started the fumbling with each other again. Hands tore at Simone's short shorts and unzipped them, while Jessica kissed her and moved in with her tongue to suck on Simone's. Jessica's skirt was shoved up by Andre and his hands dove over her red satin panties which were already wet. Moaning, she rubbed her tits on Simone's who had lost her shorts. Jake was kneeling behind her and had shoved her thong aside to lick her pussy.

She gasped and when Andre was getting between them a bit as she was kissing Jessica, she opened his pants and took his cock out. Erect and very hard, it poked forward. That was a real turn on for Jessica, so she got on her knees to suck on the object of her lust. She licked around with her tongue and her teeth teased its top a little, till he groaned. And then his hands moved down to her head and guided his cock in its moves. So, she took his prick more and more, deeper into her mouth and fucked it faster and harder. To increase the pressure, she pressed her lips together.

Jake bent over Simone and pushed his big hard cock into her hot wet pussy from behind. First, he fucked her slowly and she could feel his prick fill her out. Her clitoris was pounding and her labia were swollen. Andre went to sit on the couch and Jessica got above him and took his hard push stick and moved it into her hot, wet, ready for fun, cunt. Sounds of lust came from her lips as she fucked him hard, up and down. Simone was standing beside her so she was able to rub her friend's clitoris. Jake had changed the point of his penetration and was fucking her ass now. Doing this, he was touched her g spot very hard, so she felt her tension building.

Jessica had the wish to feel both of the cocks in her, so she turned around. Now, she was facing Andre and she begged Jake to fuck her as well. That was nothing she had to ask him twice. And so, he was getting out of Simone and moved his hard prick into Jessica's pussy. Simone got on her knees to massage the balls of both men at the same time.

Jessica begged for more movement because the feeling of both cocks in her made her wild and she felt the skin around her pussy start to twitch. To fuck her much faster and deeper, Jake got out of her pussy and pushed his prick into her ass. Both men were fucking her hard. She got wild and gasped and screamed she would cum now. Simone was sitting on the couch next to Andre who was rubbing over her crotch. Jessica could not hold back her climax any longer. And because of the two men screwing her harder, faster, and deeper with every push, she came in a spasm and in a multiorgasm. She moaned and screamed and jerked. And then when her climax slowed down, she kissed Andre.

Now, Jake was letting her play with Simone. And Jessica left Andre to get on her knees and took his hardness at the base to massage it. She pressed her hands together and started to jerk it off. He was so hard that the skin was not able to move up and down. Jake had driven into Simone from behind again and was screwing her deep and fast. He moved in circles and she was rubbing her clitoris.

After a while, they changed positions again. Jake moved into her ass and Simone had her hands on the sofa to get a bit of a hold. Andre was sitting half on the edge so, Simone could take his hard cock into her mouth, and when Jessica lay in that position, she was able to lick and suck on Simone's clitoris while her fingers were fucking her cunt. She herself had a dildo in her pussy which worked with such vibration that it would make her come soon. So, Simone was getting stimulation from three parts of her body at once and that made her cum very hard and fast. She begged for no one to stop when she felt her pleasure growing as she kept going on with her sucking and licking of Andre's prick and getting it going faster and harder by doing it with pressed lips. Andre had his hand on the base of his cock and moved it up and down. Jake was gasping. For him, it was a real turn on for them all to be together fucking. It made him tremble and he could not do anything other than go faster and deeper.

All four were screwing each other towards their climaxes. Listening to the men cumming and watching her friend climaxing with twitches directly over her, made Jessica have another orgasm. When Jake came, he pulled out his prick and squirted his sperm over Simone's ass and pussy. Andre shot his cum all over Simone's face and into her mouth. She licked it off and then she kissed Andre, Jessica, and Jake to share the nice taste with them.

After all four slowed down, they spoke about what they had done and how they liked it and they all came up with the same agreement that they all would like to do it again some time.

The end

Care2
Care2
30 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fun with the Sisters-in-laws Friends on a break meet up with girls from India.in Group Sex
End of Days An orgy after doomsday.in Group Sex
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
The Church of One Ch. 01 Orgies are just how this church worships.in Group Sex
Art Class Modelling Ryan finds helping this teacher a bigger job than he thought.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories