Discount Auto Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheStinger
TheStinger
2,101 Followers

Chino put his fingers up to his goatee and looked David over menacingly. Todd reached them and stood between Chino and David.

"Aaaahhh..." Chino said with a smile. "So you're the punk bitch who wants to race me for that old 'stang?"

David just nodded his head as Chino looked at him.

Chino eventually noticed Rachel standing by David's car and his eyes lit up immediately.

"Well look what we got here," he said with a sly grin as he eyed the hot brunette from head to toe.

Rachel rolled her eyes and looked the other direction to show him she wasn't interested. Chino walked behind her and looked down at her. Todd just gave a little chuckle; he knew Chino would be impressed. Rachel was unlike the young slutty girls that he considered his groupies. She was a mature, sophisticated bombshell that he only encountered when thumbing through magazines.

"Tell you what compadre," Chino said finally turning his attention away from Rachel. "I've wanted to add a Viper to my car collection, so I will race you, best two out of three, hot laps, Friday night at the track one mile down this road. The only condition is that this hot piece of ass be my flag girl. You beat me, and you can have that piece of shit Mustang back."

"Flag girl?" Rachel asked.

"He wants you to stand at the starting line and drop the flag to start each lap," Todd said speaking on behalf of Chino. Rachel looked at David, who just nodded his head.

"Fine," she said with a huff.

"That's what I'm talking bout baby," Chino said looking her body up and down again. "I'm having a party right now baby, so come on inside and I'll give you your outfit to try on."

"Yeah guys, there's a killer party going on inside," Todd said taking a swig of his beer. "C'mon inside."

"An outfit?" Rachel said as her stomach turned over. She didn't mind doing the silly flag girl thing, but she had to wear an outfit?

"I can't come inside," David said shaking his head. "I have to get home."

"Yeah go home so you can wash and wax my new car," Chino said laughing. David was already angry that Chino grabbed his neck, but now he was talking trash as if he already won the race. David's adrenaline was rushing and he wanted nothing more to kick Chino's ass Friday night on the race track. Any reservations he had about racing his car were erased now. He wanted to win for not only himself, but for Rachel.

David and Rachel turned towards the car and began to get in.

"Hey baby where you think you're going," Chino said closing the door before she could get in. "You leave before trying on your outfit and the fucking race is off."

"Just give me the damn thing and I'll wear it to the race." Rachel said frustrated.

"Yo homes, you best put cho bitch in her place or that car stays with me!" Chino said pointing to Will's car in the garage.

"Listen," Todd said cutting her off before she could protest further. "I will give you a ride home. Just come inside for a little bit, and then we can leave."

Rachel was fuming mad and more than a little nervous. The plot just kept getting worse and worse. All she wanted was for her son to be happy. After looking reluctantly at David she agreed to come into Chino's house. Before she went inside she went around to the driver side door and gave David a hug. She was so happy he was doing this for her and Will. David promised her he was going to win the race.

"Promise me you'll be careful in there. If you need anything call me immediately. Besides, Todd's a dick but I don't think he would let anything happen to you." David said.

"I will." Rachel replied. She was very nervous but she knew if she wanted to get Will's car back she had to do what Chino wanted.

David put the car in reverse but just as he began to drive off Rachel knocked on his window. He slammed on the breaks and rolled the window down. Before he could even ask Rachel what she wanted, she had leaned into the car and grabbed his head; pulling him to her she kissed him on the lips. Their lips smacked and their tongues intertwined for nearly a minute before she pulled away.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what was that for?" David asked.

"Thanks doing all this for me. It really means a lot." Rachel said.

"It means a lot to me just to be able to help you out." David said.

Rachel took one last look at David then walked into the house. David just sat still staring out the window with a wide grin. Part of him was very nervous to leave Rachel at the house with Chino but the other part was exploding with excitement. Rachel had kissed him of her own free will. There was no way he was going to lose the race now.

Once Rachel got into the house she was in awe at the fact that an animal like Chino had such a nice house. There were all kinds of young, slutty girls wandering around in skimpy clothes. Music was blaring, and alcohol was flowing freely.

She walked into the kitchen where she was stopped by a couple younger girls who offered her some tequila. Rachel couldn't shake the uneasy feeling she had so she thought the alcohol might make it easier for her to be at this strange house with all these thugs. Before she knew it three shots had went down the hatch. After the shots, a rough looking young Mexican man handed her a dirty martini.

Rachel walked into a large room with leather couches and flat screen TVs. Over in the corner Chino sat in a huge recliner, drinking some sort of mixed drink, while some young girls sat in his lap. Todd was on a leather couch next to him also with a couple young girls in his lap. Rachel frowned in disgust as she sat down on the couch.

"Hey chica." Said some latino kid who couldn't have been much older than eighteen.

"My name is Rachel, not chica." Rachel said smugly toward the young man. The alcohol had started to loosen her up and she wasn't impressed.

"Well, Rachel, you one fine bitch." The young punk said.

Todd and Chino talked for a while and Rachel noticed the young latino guy inching closer and closer to her.

"I know what chu need mamma." The guy said.

"And what's that?" Rachel said taking another sip of her drink.

"This will make you forget about your problems." The guy said holding up a huge blunt.

"I don't think so." Rachel said coldly.

"C'mon baby, I'll play nice. Real nice." The guy said putting his hand on Rachel's leg.

"I said no!" Rachel screamed.

"Hey bitch! We be talking here. Shut the fuck up and be nice to my little bro." Chino said from across the room.

"Roller, quit fucking with the bitch." Chino said.

After a few minutes of uncomfortable silence Rachel just had to ask the young punk something.

"So you're Chino's little brother?" she asked.

"Yep, my name is Hector, but you can call me Roller baby." The boy smiled.

"Why do they call you Roller?" Rachel asked.

"Cuz of this." Roller said holding up the blunt.

"I been smoking since I was twelve. Ain't no one roll a tighter blunt." He smiled.

All of the sudden Chino interrupted the conversation. He pulled Rachel up and walked her into a bedroom where a skimpy black bikini lay on the bed in front of her.

"I had one of my girls pick out something for you. I'm dying to see your banging ass in this." Chino smiled.

Rachel looked down at the bikini and finally noticed just how small it was. It didn't leave much to the imagination to say the least.

"Ok, fine, I'll wear the silly thing," Rachel said in a mocking tone, while turning around to walk out of the room. Chino quickly grabbed her arm.

"I meant right now chica," he said looking her in the eyes. His cold stare frightened her a bit.

"Fine I'll try it on." she said pushing his arm off her while walking towards the bed.

"Not just try it on, I want you to wear it for the rest of the night," he said.

"You can't be serious? That thing will barely cover me," she said. It wasn't that she was uncomfortable with her body. The bikini wasn't much worse than what she wore in the backyard. She just didn't want to walk around all evening with a bunch of thugs drooling all over her.

"Do I look like I'm joking," Chino said grabbing her arm again. "You put that on right now or your little boyfriend might get fucked up before the race even starts." Chino said.

Rachel gasped when she heard Chino threaten David. If Chino's reputation was anywhere near true he meant every word.

"You're a pig," she said while slipping the jacket off her arms. Then she started to unbutton her blouse, residing to the fact that she would have to wear the bikini.

"Oh baby now you're talking," Chino said slipping his hand onto her waist and sliding it around to her ass.

"I'll be out in a minute," Rachel said slapping his arm off of her when he palmed her ass cheek. Chino just laughed and then headed for the door.

The party was getting pretty wild as rounds of shots were making their way through the main room. Todd remained on the couch with a girl in his lap, and Roller smoked his blunt snickering about all the slutty girls at the party. Chino had made his way into the room and took a seat back in his recliner.

Even with the music blaring and everyone blitz the party goers took notice when Rachel stepped into the room in the tiny black bikini. The top barely contained her breasts and the bottoms were even more revealing. The strings of the bikini bottoms were high on her hips, making her long legs look even longer and the front dipped so low that Rachel thanked god she kept her pussy shaved most of the time. The back of the bottoms was a small triangle that disappeared between her ass cheeks. Rachel had shed her glasses and took her hair down from its pony tail.

Rachel heard some wolf-whistles and cat calls from the kitchen. Even the girls were impressed. Roller couldn't keep his eyes in his head as he eyed the sexiest woman he'd ever seen.

To subdue her embarrassment and anxieties about the situation she was in, Rachel headed straight for the bar to fix a stiff drink. She heard Chino from a distance call for her to sit in his lap. She just rolled her eyes and pretended to not hear him. Some of the girls she took shots with earlier came up and complemented her on her fabulous body, offering her another tequila shot. She took it down, but promised herself she would take no more shots as she was already buzzed.

Rachel mingled with the young girls for a while, mainly to avoid Chino and Roller. She finished her drink and at this point she knew she was drunk. She slipped off into the bedroom where her purse was so that she could call Will and tell him she was going to be late. Before leaving the room, she hesitated, thinking about calling David to see if he got home alright. The familiar butterflies stirred in her stomach as she thought of the young man and the passionate kiss they shared earlier.

Feeling more comfortable after talking to Will and thinking of David, she headed into the main room and took a seat on the sofa where Roller was still seated. He didn't hesitate to make room for the leggy brunette. Rachel was a bit more at ease and actually began talking to Roller.

At some point he had put his arm around her waist and rested his hand on her hip. She just shrugged it off and continued to chat with him. After a while Rachel felt his hand slide lower until it was resting very high on her thigh. She was finding it more difficult to ignore the young man's actions but she didn't want to make a scene like earlier.

"So,umm....what school do you go to?" Rachel asked trying her best to distract Roller.

"Ha! I ain't been to school in fucking years." Roller laughed.

After a few more minutes Rachel felt Roller's hand slide down off of her thigh and slide behind her. Rachel inhaled sharply as the young man's hand cupped her ass cheek. She didn't know what to do so for the time being she just let Roller have his fun. Thankfully it didn't last long.

All of the sudden she was snapped out of her daze when she heard Chino call her name from across the room. "Thank god" she thought as she got up off of Rollers eager hand.

Rachel walked over to where Chino was sitting. Chino pushed the other girls off of his lap and motioned for Rachel to sit.

"C'mere mama." Chino said.

Rachel gave Todd a nervous look but he offered no salvation. Chino grabbed her arm and pulled her onto his lap. Rachel stared at the heavily tattooed man wondering how in the world she ended up in this situation.

"Baby, you look good nuff to eat." Chino said.

"Uh huh." Rachel replied.

"Don't be like that mama, I know what you need." Chino said putting his hand on Rachel's thigh.

"You don't know anything." Rachel said putting her hand on top of Chino's to hold him at bay.

Rachel needed something to keep Chino busy so she looked over at Todd and asked him what a hot lap was.

"It's where you have to race each lap back to back without giving your car time to cool down. It's a lot harder on the engine so you see which ride is the best." Todd said.

Thankfully Chino's attention was always somewhere else. If he wasn't talking to one of his friends he was telling one of his girls to bring him this or that. Rachel just sat there on his lap like some trophy for a good thirty minutes. After a while Rachel began to look around her at all the people drinking and smoking weed. They were all very young and she started to feel at least a little bit at ease. At least none of them seemed like the ultra violent type.

Rachel was suddenly spooked out of her day dreaming when Chino's hand slid up her leg and came extremely close to her crotch, causing her to tense up immediately. As she turned towards him to tell him to stop, Chino pulled her head towards his with his other hand. Her lips smashed into his as he held her head in place. Rachel quickly noticed something between Chino's lips and before she knew it she was inhaling pungent smoke. After a few seconds Chino let her go and she coughed for at least a minute while a few of the thugs laughed.

"That's called a shotgun, baby," Chino said as he took the blunt out of his mouth.

Rachel couldn't believe how much smoke she inhaled as she continued to cough. After finally catching her breath Rachel began to feel the effects of the marijuana. She felt light headed and giggly thanks to the combined effects of the weed and the alcohol she'd drank earlier. Rachel just sort of stared off into space for a few moments until she felt Chino kissing her neck. She lightly pushed him off but he came right back.

"You taste great baby." Chino said as he kissed Rachel's neck.

The comment wasn't even funny but as high as she was it seemed extremely humorous. Rachel laughed and began to let her guard down. She'd never smoked weed before in her life and the stuff Chino had was super strong.

"You know I'll treat you right baby." Chino said as his hand slipped right up against Rachel's bikini covered pussy.

Rachel moaned and thought briefly about stopping Chino but for now she just enjoyed the feeling his hand was giving her. She looked at the bald man and he smiled cockily at her before using his teeth to pull the top of Rachel's bikini to the side enough to expose one of her nipples. Todd coughed up some of his drink as he watched Chino push the boundaries with Ms. Rowland.

"Oops." Rachel smiled completely stoned.

Chino sucked her erect nipple into his mouth and slowly started to push his finger under Rachel's bikini bottoms. The swimsuit was so tiny it didn't take much.

"Ummmmmm...."Rachel moaned as she started to get very horny.

Chino smiled at the stunning woman as his finger traced the outside of her moist pussy. Rachel leaned her head back onto the recliner and groaned as her body took over for her fogged mind.

"Ohhhh.......god." Rachel moaned as Chino's finger slowly pried apart the lips of her pussy.

The heat of the moment had taken over Rachel and she grabbed the back of Chino's head and pulled him tightly to her breast. Todd couldn't believe what was happening. As much as he wanted to see how far it would go he also didn't want to watch his friend's mom taken advantage of by some thug. Thankfully fate was on his side for now. Just as Chino's finger started to enter Rachel's steaming pussy some little latino guy ran into the room.

"Chino! Man you gotta see this homes. The Riders just jumped our boys at the mall. Fucked 'em up good dawg." The young man screamed.

Chino pushed Rachel off his lap causing her to fall to the floor in a daze.

"Fuck da Riders homes, this shit is gonna go down now." Chino said before storming out of the room.

Todd helped Rachel back onto the couch and told her to straighten out her bikini. Rachel laughed but eventually complied.

"It's time to get you home." Todd said.

"Don't be silly young man; I'm not ready to go." Rachel slurred.

Before Todd could argue Chino came back into the room with about five other guys.

"Todd, you ridin with us homes." Chino said.

Todd could tell by the look in his eyes that it wasn't up for discussion. He really didn't want to leave Rachel there alone but at least Chino would be with him.

"Alright man, you know I got your back." Todd said

Chino and Todd left with the other guys and Rachel heard lots of tires squealing as they left in a big hurry. Rachel sat alone in the living room for a while before she got up and went to the kitchen in search of another drink. Afterwards she made her way back towards the living room but was stopped when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey mama, looks like it's just you and me." Roller said as Rachel turned around.

"Oh hey! I didn't know where you went. I was all lonely." Rachel giggled.

Roller knew the woman was very much blitzed out of her mind and he had a plan. He took Rachel's hand and led her out into the back yard where the hot tub was.

"I bet you'd like to sit and relax a bit huh mama?" Roller smiled.

"Oh wow....I've always wanted a hot tub. And I'm even dressed for it." Rachel laughed

Roller helped Rachel into the hot tub before taking off his shirt.

"Awe..you don't have swim trunks." Rachel giggled.

"Don't worry about me mama." Roller said sliding his jeans down.

Roller got into the tub in his boxers. The thin white material quickly became like a second skin in the hot water. Roller wasted no time in getting right next to Rachel. He put his arm around her neck and reached into the pocked of his pants that were sitting on the edge of the hot tub.

"I think you need a little more of the good stuff chica." Roller said pulling a blunt out of his pocket.

Rachel just smiled and took the blunt from the young man. She took a very long hit and coughed ferociously. Roller laughed and took a big hit from the blunt. Rachel was now so stoned she could barely keep her head upright. Roller looked on in delight at her head tilted backwards. Taking his cue Roller flicked the rest of the blunt into the yard and pulled Rachel close to him. He leaned over and began to devour Rachel's neck. Roller's hand wasted no time in finding Rachel's breast. He clumsily pulled the bikini down far enough to fully expose Rachel's chest. For her part Rachel didn't even notice.

"Damn mama, you so fuckin fine." Roller said as he worked his way up her neck.

Rachel was feeling wonderful as the young thug tightly squeezed her breast. As he reached her ear Roller turned Rachel's head towards him and kissed her deeply. Rachel offered no resistance as Roller's tongue entered her mouth. Rachel kissed the boy back with determination. In the excitement she reached down into the water and grabbed roller's cock tightly.

"Oh you want that eh mama?" Roller smiled.

"UmmHmmmm..." Rachel moaned.

Roller stood up in the hot tub and pulled his boxers down freeing his cock. Rachel looked up at the young man's cock, and in her drunken state, became slightly hypnotized as it bounced in front of her. Roller grabbed her by the head and pulled her towards his cock. Rachel opened her mouth and let the hard brown cock in. She sucked hard and tasted the salty precum as Roller grunted and groaned.

TheStinger
TheStinger
2,101 Followers