Discount Auto Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheStinger
TheStinger
2,094 Followers

"Oh fuck yeah mama!" Roller groaned as Rachel's pink lips slid up and down his cock.

Roller pulled his cock out of Rachel's mouth with a loud pop. He used one hand to lift up his cock and the other to pull Rachel into his balls. Rachel complied and sucked each one with abandon. After a minute or two she grabbed Roller's cock and hungrily took it back into her mouth. Roller was getting close to cumming and had to prop himself up with his arms to keep from falling. He smiled as the sexy brunette worked his cock with her mouth.

"Oh mama....fuck you're a good cocksucker." He moaned.

Rachel was like a machine in her actions. Her body was in complete control as she sucked the boy's cock. She could feel his cock swelling in her mouth but she had no intention of stopping.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK!!!" Roller groaned as his cock exploded into Rachel's mouth.

The force of the first blast of cum caused Rachel to gag. Roller's erupting cock popped out of her mouth and the next two ropes of cum hit Rachel right in the face coating her nose and mouth. The next one landed across her tits follows by the last one hanging obscenely from the end of Roller's spent cock until it dropped into the water.

"Goddamn!" Roller said as he sunk back into the water.

Rachel licked her lips and submerged herself in the water to clean the cum off her face. When she came up she smiled at Roller who was still recovering. He might have gotten off but she was horny as hell and determined to get off herself.

Her plans were short lived though because at that moment Todd came running into the back yard holding her clothes.

"C'mon Rachel. It's time to go home." Todd said.

"Hey homes, where's my bro?" Roller asked

"He's at Gomez's. He kicked a couple of those Rider's asses and said he was gonna hang there for the night." Todd replied.

Todd grabbed Rachel by the arm and pulled her out of the hot tub. He gave Roller a hand shake and led Rachel out to his car. He was glad he could get her out of there without anything crazy happening. As they drove Rachel didn't say much. The effects of the weed and alcohol still had her out of it. Before long Todd was having trouble keeping his eyes on the road with the near-naked Rachel next to him. The way she looked with her hair still wet was causing his cock to stiffen. In an unlikely show of character Todd decided he'd better not try anything because when she sobered up Ms. Rowland would kill him if he did anything.

"You probably need to get changed before you get home." Todd said.

"Ok, if you say so. Where are my clothes?" Rachel slurred.

"In the back seat, just crawl back there and get changed." Todd replied.

Rachel clumsily fell into the back seat which caused her to laugh. After a moment laying there she slid the bikini bottoms down her legs and took off her top. She was now completely naked. Todd glanced over his shoulder and nearly lost control of the car at the sight of Rachel lying naked on the seat.

"What are you looking at?" Rachel laughed.

"Nothing." Todd said looking back to the road.

In her inebriated state Rachel remembered sucking Todd's cock and she began to get very horny again.

"Oh Toooooooooooooodd." Rachel said causing Todd to turn around.

Todd pulled the car over very quickly when he saw Rachel sitting up in the back seat with her legs spread. She was rubbing her pussy and moaning with pleasure.

"Fuck it." Todd said as he climbed into the back seat.

He grabbed Rachel and they began to kiss her passionately. Rachel breathed heavily as she sucked Todd's tongue into her mouth. Her hand quickly found his cock and she began to rub it through his jeans. As they kissed Rachel grabbed Todd's hand and brought it over to her soaking pussy. Todd rubbed the slit for a few moments as he kissed Ms. Rowland.

"OHHHH! FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!" Rachel moaned as Todd's finger entered her pussy.

Todd's fingers explored the brunette's pussy as he sucked and licked her breasts. Rachel's muscles tensed because of the sensations Todd was causing. It'd been too long since she was with a man and in her disoriented state Rachel was determined to cum. Rachel laid down on the seat and pulled Todd's head down to her pussy. Todd greedily began to lick Rachel's pussy. His tongue separated her lips and he pushed as deep as he could go into Rachel's scalding pussy. Rachel's hips were bucking uncontrollably as Todd's tongue assaulted her pussy.

"OHHHHHH!!!!!!!FUCK!" Rachel moaned.

"I wanna......suck your cock." Rachel said in between moans.

Todd spun around until his cock was right over Rachel's face. He'd have thought it impossible that one day he'd be sixty-nining with Rachel Rowland. He smiled before sticking his tongue back into her pussy. It didn't take Rachel long to get Todd's cock out of his pants. She longed to taste his cock and she moaned as the large head passed between her lips.

"OH SHIIIIT!" Todd moaned as his cock slid into Rachel's warm wet mouth.

Rachel took Todd's cock deep into her mouth and sucked the hard shaft for all she was worth. She began to breath very fast as Todd's tongue moved her closer to her goal. The car was filled with the sounds of sucking and licking. Rachel's hips were grinding her pussy into Todd's face as the young man's cock was devoured by her eager mouth. Todd could feel his balls tightening and he knew it wouldn't be much longer. Part of him wanted to turn over and fuck Rachel for all he was worth but he couldn't bring himself to take his mouth off of her pussy.

Rachel moaned with her lips around Todd's cock. Her head was going up and down very fast as her pink lips slid along the young man's hardening cock. Rachel's head stopped moving all of a sudden and Todd grunted.

"OHHHHHHH SHIT.....FUCK...FUCK....FUCK!" Todd screamed as his cock flooded Rachel's mouth with his hot cum.

Rachel groaned as the thick fluid coated her tongue. Todd stuck three fingers inside Rachel's pussy as he came. The combined sensation of the hot cum going down her throat and Todd's expert hand caused Rachel's orgasm to explode.

"UUMMMMMMMMMMM....OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Rachel moaned with Todd's cock still in her mouth.

As she convulsed Rachel kept sucking Todd's softening cock until there was no more cum to be had. The cock that had given her so much pleasure left her mouth with a plop. They both laid there silently for a long while. Eventually Todd got back into the driver's seat and drove Rachel home. She finally managed to get her clothes back on somewhat. Todd dropped Rachel off and laughed as she stumbled into her house before passing out on her bed. How she made it up the stairs is still a mystery to her.

The next morning Rachel came to with a blinding headache. Her phone was ringing nonstop. She sat up in bed and held her head in her hands. She was still dressed and still even had her shoes on. Finally she found her phone and answered.

"Uh....hello?" Rachel said quietly.

"Hey it's me, David. Are you alright? Nothing bad happened did it?" David asked concerned.

Rachel's head was pounding as she tried to remember what happened last night.

"I don't think so....the last thing I remember is having to wear that stupid flag girl outfit for Chino." Rachel said.

"Well I guess Todd got you home safely at least." David said.

"Yeah....I guess. I don't remember much at all." Rachel said.

"Well I gotta get back to work. I was just gonna check on you. The race is tomorrow night so I guess I'll pick you up a little before it starts." David said.

"Ok....yeah that sounds good. Bye." Rachel said before hanging up the phone.

Afterwards she passed back out. Later in the day she was awoken by the sound of her son's radio. A quick glance at the clock told her that she'd been asleep for the better part of the day.

"OH SHIT!" Rachel yelled as she realized that she didn't even call in to work.

After clearing the cobwebs from her brain Rachel called her employer and gave an academy award worthy performance claiming that she'd been the victim of serious food poisoning. Her boss was very understanding and told her to take tomorrow off as well. As hung over as she was she really didn't have to fake the sick feeling, but it helped.

Shortly after getting cleaned up, Rachel walked down the hall to her son's room. She stuck her head in slowly and saw Will sitting at his computer desk. She walked up behind him and put her hand on his shoulder startling him a bit.

"Oh, hey mom. I didn't hear you come in." Will said as he turned down the volume.

"Yeah, you wouldn't hear a gunshot with it up that loud." Rachel said sitting down on Will's bed.

They just sat there for a while with no one saying anything. They hadn't really had a good conversation since Will lost his car.

"How you holding up kiddo?" Rachel asked.

"I'm alright...I guess. I still can't believe what I let happen." Will said solemnly.

"Well, there's some hard lessons to learn in life. As long as you didn't get hurt then this is just one of those things that just makes us stronger ya' know." Rachel said trying her best to reassure her son.

"I'm just sorry I let you down mom. That's the thing that bugs me the most. I could care less about the car. But I just don't want you disappointed in me." Will said with puppy dog eyes.

"Awe......c'mere honey." Rachel said reaching out to hug her son.

They hugged for a good long while before Rachel told Will that she would never be disappointed in him. She told him that supper would be ready in a little while. Downstairs as Rachel cooked, she was glad that she'd done everything she did to help her son get his car back. All that was left was for David to beat Chino. Later after sharing at nice meal together Rachel and Will watched a movie and talked like old times. Seeing her son smile warmed Rachel's heart and almost made her forget that tomorrow she'd be standing in front of total strangers in a bikini watching Chino race David for all the marbles. The thought of David losing crossed her mind, but only for a moment. That night in bed Rachel actually prayed for David to win the race. She figured she'd take all the help she could get.

The next day Rachel got up early to get ready for the race. Her stomach was in knots as she showered and got dressed. She'd decided to tell Will that she had an important meeting at work and that she wouldn't be home until late. Will told her that he had plans of his own but he would be home before very it got late.

"Be careful sweetie." Rachel said as Will got into one of his friends car and drove off.

"I will." Will replied before out of shouting distance.

The rest of the day went by uneventfully and about seven o'clock Rachel walked up to her room to get ready.

"Here we go..." Rachel exhaled as she pulled the black bikini Chino gave her out of her purse.

After stripping out of her clothes Rachel slid the bikini bottoms up her legs before putting on the top. She blushed slightly at the sight of herself in the mirror. The top was so tiny that it barely covered her nipples. After doing her best to cover her breasts with what little material was available, she tried to arrange the bottoms so that the front didn't dip so low. It was a losing battle however, because all pulling the front up did was cause the back to be pulled deeper between her ass cheeks. Finally admitting defeat she put on some jeans and a button up top to cover herself until the race. Just as she'd finished fixing her hair and putting on some makeup her cell phone rang.

"Hello?" Rachel said.

"Hey, it's me David. Are you ready to do this crazy thing?" David asked.

"Yeah, I guess I'm as ready as I'm gonna ever be. Should I just meet you at your house?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah, my folks are still out of town." David said.

"Well, I'll see you in twenty minutes." Rachel said.

"Cool." David said as each hung up their phones.

Rachel took one last look in the mirror and said another small prayer. She then walked downstairs and out to her car. A short drive later Rachel pulled up at David's house and walked up to the front door. She was greeted by a slightly nervous looking David which caused her a bit of concern.

"Is there anything wrong?" Rachel asked as she sat down on David's couch.

"Oh it's nothing....just coming to the realization that I could lose my car followed shortly by my dad kicking me out of the house. That's all." David said sarcastically.

Seeing her only hope at getting her son's car back so down broke Rachel's heart and she wasn't about to let it fall apart after coming this far.

"You've got nothing to worry about David. I know you'll win the race." Rachel said as she grabbed David's hand.

David still didn't look too convinced but he liked holding Rachel's hand. It made him feel very good and did a lot to take the edge off his nervousness. He shyly looked Rachel over and finally noticed how good she looked. She had her long dark hair down framing her beautiful face. Her glossy lips glistened and her eyes were just so damn dark and sexy.

"You look beautiful..." David said nervously.

"Thank you..." Rachel said as she blushed deeply.

"I mean it; you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." David said laying it on very thick.

Rachel's heart was beating a mile a minute as the cute young man buttered her up. She looked into his eyes for a moment and was delighted that some of his nervousness seemed to be coming under control.

"David...your making me blush." Rachel said.

"Well, I'm sorry, but it's the truth." David said.

"Thanks for doing this David. I mean it. It means so much to me." Rachel said looking into David's eyes.

"You never have to tell me thanks." David said as he leaned in for a kiss.

Rachel saw what was happening and in that split second she decided that she wanted to kiss David as well. She turned her head to the side slightly and pressed her lips against David's. The contact was electric for both of them. David wrapped his arms around Rachel and pulled her tightly against his chest. As he tasted the sexy brunettes lips David let his hands fall to her tight ass.

"Ummmm......" Rachel moaned as David's strong hands squeezed her ass.

The feeling of being in a man's arms again was wonderful for Rachel. She felt loved and safe as she melted against her son's friend. Rachel opened her mouth slightly and darted her tongue into David's mouth as the kiss intensified. David's cock was beginning to poke Rachel in the stomach and she realized that she had to stop, even though she didn't want to.

"David....we should......probably get going." Rachel said breathlessly.

"Yeah....you're probably right." David said sad that the kiss was over.

Rachel stepped back from David and reached down to grab her purse from the couch when her eye caught a glimpse of David's cock tenting his jeans very obscenely. Rachel couldn't help but smile. Normally it wouldn't have caused such a reaction but David's cock was so big that it looked quite funny pushing his jeans out so far. David followed her line of sight and realized what she was smiling for.

"Ooops. Sorry!" David said trying to arrange his cock inside his pants.

"Don't be..." Rachel said as she picked up her purse and walked out the front door.

After driving for what seemed like forever Rachel and David arrived at the site of the race. As they rounded the last curve Rachel's mouth fell open at the sight of what must've been hundreds of people. The vast majority looked like the type of people you'd hate to meet in a dark alley.

"They must've had a sale on tattoos and bandannas." David joked as they pulled up slowly to the row of cars.

After turning off the engine David and Rachel sat in silence for a few moments. Neither of them spoke, they just kind of looked at each other, each looking for a sign of reassurance from the other.

"Well, I guess I'm gonna go see if I can find Chino. I'm ready to get this over with." David said.

"Ok, I guess I'm gonna get ready to drop the damn flag." Rachel said angrily.

David got a funny look on his face and smiled at Rachel. She looked at her young admirer with a look of confusion.

"What?" Rachel asked.

"Can I watch?" David replied.

Rachel just smiled as she heard David's request. If he wanted to watch her undress it was fine with her. As far as she was concerned he'd earned at least that much. She winked at David and started to unbutton her top. Slowly but surely the black bikini top came into view, still somehow managing to support her breasts. As David watched in amazement Rachel's slender fingers began to unsnap her jeans. With a teasingly long downward pull her pants slid down her long dark legs.

"Well, what do you think?" Rachel asked.

"I'm speechless." David replied honestly.

The look on David's face made Rachel's heart soar. Sitting there in the car with her hero Rachel was surprisingly confident all of a sudden. There was no way tonight was going to end badly. After exchanging glances David opened the door and got out of the car.

It didn't take long to find Chino. He was sitting on the hood of some car with about five girls hanging off of him. David looked at the car closely considering that it must be the one Chino was going to race him in. It was an old El Camino with flames painted down both sides. The car didn't worry David; it was what was sticking out of the hood about three feet that had him sweating. It must've been the biggest big block engine David had ever seen. The fact that they had to cut a hole in the hood because the thing was to fucking big to fit should tell you something.

"What's up man? You ready to do this?" David asked loudly to get Chino's attention.

"I'm ready homes, are you?" Chino smiled.

"Let's get this shit over with." David said confidently.

"First things first essay, where's my flag girl? Chino asked.

"In my car, I'll get her when the race is about to start." David said.

"Nah motherfucker, you march her hot ass over here now." Chino said glaring at David.

"First off, where the fuck is my car?" David asked trying not to look like a pussy.

"It's over their homes." Chino said pointing over his shoulder where David saw his old mustang.

"Now bring me my bitch." Chino said again.

Back in the Viper Rachel's phone started to ring. She answered it and David told her that Chino wanted to see her. Rachel relented and got out of the car in the tiniest bikini she'd ever worn in public. Immediately she heard whistles and lots of filthy comments from everyone there.

"Hey mama, you want some fries with that shake?"

"Hey bitch! Put dem lips around this!"

"I'll each cho asshole baby!"

Rachel did her best to ignore everyone as she walked towards David. When she got there she immediately put her arm around David and stood very close as if he could protect her from all the thugs around her.

"Goddamn mama, you looking good." Chino smiled.

"Uh huh..." Rachel replied.

"Well, let's fucking do this." David said.

"Sure thing homes, just as soon as that fine ass bitch o' yours comes and gets her flag." Chino said.

Rachel looked at David for a minute and then relented. She walked over to Chino and held out her hand.

"I can't reach it cuz my hands are busy at the moment." Chino said with his hands wrapped around the girls he was with.

"Where the hell is the damn flag?" Rachel asked perturbed.

"In my pants chica." Chino laughed

Rachel huffed in anger and then reached into Chino's front pocket. After feeling around for a minute she reached into the other pocket still with no luck.

""What the hell?" Rachel asked with her hands on her hips.

"In my pants, not my pockets bitch." Chino laughed.

Rachel now knew where the flag was and she didn't want to get it but she just wanted to get the race over with. She closed her eyes tight and reached into the front of Chino's pants. She wasn't surprised that Chino apparently stuffed the flag down beneath his balls. Rachel cringed as her hand brushed against Chino's rough pubic hair. As the big tattooed thug smiled Rachel moved his sweaty cock the side and grabbed the flag. After pulling it out of his pants she walked back to David.

TheStinger
TheStinger
2,094 Followers