Discovered & Discovery Ch. 2

Story Info
Husband answers wife's bi question.
1.3k words
4.32
77.1k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Indy5
Indy5
25 Followers

"Wha... What?... Who?... Me?" I stammered. I was lying in bed with my gorgeous 35-year-old wife, naked, still semi-hard after just having completed a mutually satisfying 69 session. Only there was a very prominent difference with this particular oral reciprocation. My wife had 6 inches of double-headed dildo protruding from her sopping wet pussy. The other 10 inches or so were buried deep inside her womb. She had sucked my cock like a mad woman and I in turn had sucked her fake cock and was amazed at how real it had seemed. We both came in thunderous fashion and were now relaxing while having a smoke when she had asked the question I had never imagined my wife would be asking me.

"Well, have you? Have you ever been with man?"

"Well... er... ummm" I mumbled.

"You have, haven't you?" Her tone rose and octave and I couldn't tell from the expression on her face is she was shocked, pissed or what. She sat back and seemed to mull over what had become obvious even without my answer. "Was it before we were married?" she asked.

"Yes" I replied, which was technically true. I had been to bed with other men before we were married. She hadn't asked if I had been with a man since we had been married.

"What did you do with him?" she asked with a hint of sternness creeping into her voice.

"Well... Everything I guess" I replied.

"You sucked each other?"

"Yes." I said

"You swallowed his cum?"

"Yes" I said.

"Did you fuck him?" She asked. I could tell that she was a little hurt and angry.

"Yes."

"Did he fuck you?" She interrogated.

"Yes" I said quietly.

"John, have you ever done anything with another woman that you haven't done with me?" She asked.

The question took me by surprise. "No" I said, "We've gone way beyond anything that I had ever experienced before we met." I was shocked again when my wife rolled towards me and began stroking my cock.

"Well I don't think it's fair that we have done everything you've ever done with a woman, but we haven't done everything you've done with a man." With that she crushed her lips to mine and began to kiss me in a very aggressive manner. She rolled on top of me and I could feel the fake cock pressing into our bellies between us. "I want to fuck you too. " she said, "I want to shove my cock inside of you just like he did." She was rocking her hips and the dildo was rubbing up and down along side my fully erect pecker and it was being coated with the copious precum that was constantly oozing from my aching hardon. The way the dildo was bent I realized that it was folded up against Susie's clit and she was becoming very aroused by the fucking motion she had started between my legs. "God I want to fill you up" she moaned. Susie rose up on her knees and reached up to scoop some of the slippery precum from my tummy and cock. She then began to spread it over my puckering asshole. Susie had never shown any interest in playing with my ass before, probably because we both had been afraid to broach the subject of homo or bi sexuality for guys. But now here was my wife rubbing my precum into me. She then reached between her own legs and coated her fingers with some of her own juices and spread these with my precum over my asshole. Satisfied that I was amply lubricated she inched forward and pressed the head of the large rubber dick up to my anus. I had rolled my legs back to give her better access and a clear view. Her eyes were on fire as she pressed forward and began to inch her dick into my ass. She squealed with delight when the head popped in and she buried nearly 4 inches in my burning rectum. God it felt so big. My asshole burned from the stretching. "How does it feel, bitch?" She crowed triumphantly.

"UUUGGgGHH!" I moaned.

"You love my cock in your ass don't you bitch?" She pressed, "Tell me! I want to hear you say it!"

"Yes! I love it," I cried out. She pulled her hips back until only the head remained inside my sphincter and then began to slowly push back into me. Inch after inch of the large cock filled me until I could feel her neatly trimmed pubic hair pressed against my balls.

"Now you've got all of me bitch. " She said in a nasty tone. "Now I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. Susie began to pump her hips and I could feel her beautiful cock move deep inside my belly. It rubbed my prostate and my cock, which had gone half soft with the pain of initial penetration, had risen back to rock hard status. "Look how hard your getting," Susie mocked, "You love getting your ass fucked. Who'da thought. " she laughed. She was right. I was raising my butt to meet her thrusts and loving every second of the erotic spectacle taking place. Looking up and seeing my beautiful sexy wife, breasts heaving her arms under the backs of my knees, holding me as I have held her so many times in the past. Grinding her hips in a piston like fashion as her wonderful cock slid in and out of my ass. Susie was sweating and panting from her efforts and the guttural moan that began rising from deep in her diaphragm told me that she was going to erupt into one hell of an orgasm shortly. I reached down and began stroking my cock but not as a man would, I pressed my cock against my belly with my hand extended down the length of my shaft. I rubbed with my middle and index finger in a circular motion just as I had watched my wife do when she would masturbate for me or with me. Rubbing it as if it were an oversized clit. Rubbing on the area just below the tip on the underside of the head. I kept building and building towards my orgasm but found it difficult to get enough friction with all the precum to take myself over the brink. Susie let out a bellow and slammed her dick into me one last time and held it there. "I'M CUMMMMMMMINGGG!!" She screamed. My hand was moving at a furious pace and I felt balanced on the edge of cumming and not cumming. I seemed to hang there for an eternity in ecstatic agony, my heart racing, my hips thrusting, my ass craving more and more of that wonderful toy. Then my balls began to convulse and I could feel the burning hot load of cum racing up my cock. Pulsing and jetting before it reached the tip and burst out with such force that the first blast shot up over my chest and landed full on my lips. Susie bent down and kissed me tenderly. Her tongue gathered the salty treat and snaked into my mouth depositing it there. Her hips jerked and rolled as she came again while we shared the cum filled kiss. Her hand snaked between us and scooped up still more of my load and she broke the kiss and fed me her cum soaked fingers.

Susie rolled off of me and the dildo slid out with a dull plop. She sat back as I lay there trembling from the intensity of the whole affair. Susie lit a cigarette.

"I can tell you have done this more than once before. Have you been with a man since we've been married? I mean recently?"

"Oh god here we go again," I thought to myself

To be continued...

Indy5
Indy5
25 Followers