Discovered & Discovery Ch. 3

Story Info
Husband tells wife of bi experience with other couple.
4.1k words
4.35
74.2k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Indy5
Indy5
25 Followers

After a long pause I looked into my wife's eyes and I could see that she was waiting for an answer.

"Yes, I have" I said quietly.

Susie slid out her side of the bed and didn't say a word. She reached down and slipped the cum coated double headed dildo that she had just used to fuck me in the ass, out of her sloppy wet pussy with a loud sucking, slurping sound. She dropped the dildo on the bed and turned and left the room. My heart sank as I imagined the worst. I was lying there almost in tears waiting to hear the slam of the front door as she left me. Instead I heard the refrigerator door open and close. The soft padding of her feet caught my ear as well as the soft clink of glass on glass. To my astonishment my sexy 35 year old wife, 5'7," 130 lbs., walked back through the bedroom door carrying two frosty beers. I watched open mouthed as she approached with a slow sexy walk.

Her long legs and 34-25-35 inch figure never failed to raise my erection. She kneeled on her side of the bed facing me giving me the perfect angle to see her gaping, drooling pussy. Her labia were red and extremely swollen. Her clit was very prominent and stood out even though her lips were so completely engorged. She handed me a beer and said, "I want you to tell me everything. Don't leave out any details. After being together for so long and just now discovering this about you I have to tell you that I am hurt, a little angry, and confused, but most of all I'm turned on! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Back when we were first dating, you made a comment that led me to believe that you found bi or homosexuality for either men or women repulsive. You said it with enough conviction that it stuck and I always felt that if I ever let you find out about that side of me, you would leave me. I just couldn't risk that, I love you too much."

My wife sipped her beer and said, "Well, go on. No more secrets! 'Fess up bud." She smiled at me and I continued,

"Do you remember about a year and a half ago when I brought home a porn video that we started watching and that I shut off as soon as a scene came on with two guys kissing?"

"Yeah, I remember. I asked you why and you said you couldn't wait any longer to fuck me. If I remember correctly it was one of your better efforts" she giggled.

"Well I watched the rest of that movie later after you had fallen asleep. It turned out to be a very hot bi scene with a girl that got off on watching her husband with another guy" I said. "You don't know how much I wish now that I had let the scene play on. You would have gone crazy. It got my mind to working over the next few weeks and I started having dreams and fantasies about being with a guy again." I watched Susie carefully for any signs of hostility but she simply sat there on her knees and sipped her beer. Trying to tell her this while she kneeled there with her legs slightly apart was getting harder and harder. I could see her beautiful neatly trimmed wide open pussy. It made my mouth water to think of how wonderful she tastes. I paused to take a couple slugs off of my beer and then continued, "I placed an add in a personals column on the internet and got several responses."

"What did the add say?" Susie asked with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Well, something like, 'MWM 36, 6'1," 235lbs., dark hair, chocolate brown eyes and above average endowment seeks bi males, preferably married, for discreet sexual encounters. I am bi, married and wife does not know. Prefer to keep it that way so discretion a must and will be reciprocated.'. I was amazed at the number of responses I received but one in particular caught my eye. It read."

"From your add you sound like the perfect person to help my wife and I fulfill a fantasy of ours. I am bi-curious and she says that she would like to watch me with another guy. I am 38, 5'10," 210lbs., salt and pepper hair and average size cock. She is 36, 5'4," 114lbs., 34B-22-34. Although she is small breasted her nipples are over 1 inch when fully erect. We would love to get together for drinks some evening and get to know you. Please reply soon." Signed Fred and Linda"

"So you've been seeing a couple?" Susie asked. I took a deep breath and said, "Are you sure you want me to continue?"

"Yes" came her quick reply.

"Well, to get to the more important points I'll cut out the whole tedious passing of emails and working out a time and place to meet. Finally it was arranged and I made an excuse to be out late. I can't remember what I told you I was doing."

"Soooo, now that's secrets you have kept from me" she said mocking tone. "You realize that some sort of punishment is due for these lies, don't you? But that will come later" she smirked. "Continue" Susie commanded.

"We met for drinks. They where two drinks ahead of me since they had gotten to the bar early, so I hammered down two shots of bourbon to catch up. By the time we had finished our third drink things began to loosen up and the conversation soon turned sexual in nature. Linda was exactly as Fred had described her. She was petite and pretty. Her girlish figure reminded me of a gymnast. Fred was barrel chested and had a full Sean Connery type of beard. We were seated in corner booth with a wrap around bench in a back corner of the bar. The 5 or 6 other patrons at the bar and the bartender couldn't see us because of the high backs on the booths. Linda was in the middle of Fred and myself and by now we were well into our fourth round. Linda was getting hornier and hornier. She was openly stroking Fred's crotch and his hardness was becoming more and more evident. She had asked me to tell them about the first time I had been with another man and I was telling them about my first encounter when I was 15 years old. As I told the story I could see a wet circle begin to form in Fred's pants at the tip of his bulging cock. Linda was still rubbing helping the circle grow. Meanwhile Fred had undone two buttons of Linda's blouse and slipped his hand inside. I could see his hand moving under the silky material and knew that he was making those inch long nipples ache and burn. She is somewhat like you in that I could tell that what Fred was doing to her nipples was transmitting electric sparks to her pussy. She was squirming and moving her hips just like you do when I suck and tease your nipples. Then Linda said,"

"Take your cock out for us. We both want to see it."

Susie had been sitting quietly spellbound by my story. Now her hand was gliding up and down the front of her thighs in a sensuous motion. Each stroke brought her fingers closer to her lovely well trimmed cunt. She nodded for me to continue and took another swig of her beer.

"With three and a half stiff drinks under my belt I had lost all inhibitions so I slid around the booth closer to them. Far enough around that they both had a good view. Slowly I unzipped my fly and reached in to fish out my cock. It was almost fully hard so it wasn't easy to bend and get out of my jeans. Finally it sprung free and Linda said,

"No not like that. Take your pants down a bit so we can see all of you."

"I unfastened the button and began to slide my jeans and jockeys down my thighs. Linda moaned as she watched me lift my hips and slide my clothing to my knees. Fred had undone two more of Linda's buttons and her blouse hung wide open to the waist. He had lifted her bra so that both of her perky breasts were exposed to anyone who might walk up to the table. Once again Fred had been completely honest. Linda's nipples are the longest I have ever seen. Her tits are smaller than your but her nipples are about a quarter of an inch longer than yours. Linda had worked Fred's cock out his pants and was spreading the ample precum up and down the length of his shaft."

"Stroke it for us" she said.

"I began to massage my cock while they both stared with mesmerized lust. Linda signaled me to move even closer and I moved next to her so that our hips were touching. I hadn't notice before but she had worked her skirt up her hips and I could feel naked flesh against naked flesh as our legs pressed together. I saw her remove her hand from between her legs. She captured Fred's free hand and moved it across her lap towards mine. She was watching his face as she guided it to my throbbing erection. I let his fingers slide around me as he gripped my dick. He held me firmly but gently as he and Linda shared an exceptionally passionate kiss. Linda's hand had disappeared between her legs again and I could tell that she was frigging her clit as she stroked Fred and he stroked me.

Linda began to shake and I knew that she was cumming while masturbating under the table. I guess that put Fred over the edge too. I saw jet after jet of thick white cum shooting from his red swollen prick and landing on the table cloth, his lap and Linda's lap. Much to my dismay Fred released my cock and sat back with a heavy sigh. Linda wasn't done yet. She leaned down and took Fred's still pulsing hardon into her mouth and sucked him clean. She then sat up and scooped some of the cum that had landed on her thigh with her fingers. It had ran down the inside of her leg and so when she scooped it up she had gathered not only Fred's cum but some of her own juices that had leaked past her soaking panties."

"Want a taste?" she said as she presented her cum coated fingers to my mouth.

"I didn't hesitate as I leaned forward and sucked her fingers for all I was worth."

"Stroke it for us John. Make yourself cum and I'll feed it to Fred."

"It didn't take long with her fingers in my mouth, and her telling me how much she wanted to see my huge dick in Fred's mouth and ass. She was going on about how bad it made her ache to think of seeing him fucking me. I groaned and Linda placed her hand over the tip of my dick soon spurt after spurt of my hefty load coated her palm and fingers. As soon as the last spurt hit her hand she turned and just a she had said she would she had Fred lick my entire load of cum from her hand. He attacked it like a child with it's first ice cream cone. By the time he was done he had my cum and a smile spread across his face from ear to ear. We all made ourselves presentable and I went to the bar for another round of drinks. When I came back Fred and Linda told me that they definitely wanted to get together again but had not allowed enough time tonight. We worked out a date and time to get together again in about a week, finished our drinks and kissed goodnight in the parking lot. I thought Linda would have another orgasm right there as Fred and I exchanged long tongue sharing passionate good night kiss."

I had been concerned about how Susie would react to finding out that I had been with a couple. I guess I could assume that my fears were unfounded seeing as how my lovely wife had three fingers buried to the first knuckle in her dripping snatch and was pulling on her swollen and distended nipple with her other hand.

"God that was hot!!! Don't stop now" she hissed. "How soon did you get back together with them."

"It was 2 weeks later when we met again. Do you remember when I went to see the Cubs play in Chicago? Well, now you know that I didn't." I chuckled. "I met them at the same bar by the airport here in town and had a few cocktails before they suggested that we move to the suite they had rented for the night. Nothing fancy, just your basic motel suite with a living area, kitchenette and separate bedroom with a king size bed. It was a warm night and Linda looked splendid in her white, tight fitting, clingy, low cut shift. She had on sandals with at least 4 inch heels that made the curve of her legs and ass very inviting. Fred was very casual in khaki shorts, golf shorts and sandals. Once we were back to there hotel, Fred put a CD in the portable player they had brought. Linda said she felt like dancing but Fred begged off and asked me to fill in for him.

The music was soft and low and they had brought several candles that Fred busied himself lighting and placing around the room. Linda and I began to move together to the music our lower bodies in tight contact and I know she could immediately feel the stirrings of my erection. She smiled at me and pulled me still closer. Her Shalimar perfume wafted to my nostrils and I let our upper bodies close and ran my hands softly up and down her back as I inhaled her intoxicating fragrance. Fred had taken a place on the small couch and was watching us intently. I noticed that the same bulge I had seen at our first meeting was beginning to rise again. Linda tilted back her head and our lips met. She parted hers only slightly and just the tips of our tongues came together. There was a long period of teasing and light sucking without any rushing or urgency, we had all night. She had let her legs part and my thigh was pressing hard against her pubic bone as the tempo of the music increased and we continued our "Dirty Dancing." After the third song Fred asked,

"Anyone need some refreshment? I don't know about you two but watching you dance is making me extremely thirsty." laughed Fred.

"Linda broke away from me and said,"

"I'll make the drinks, why don't you boys continue where we left off. Fred and I looked at each other and I sensed his hesitation so I took the lead. I took his hand and gently pulled him to me. My arm went around his waist and drew his hips to me. He was looking back at Linda as she watched from the kitchenette where she was mix some margaritas. She smiled at him and nodded, "Let go sweetheart" she said, "We both want this!." Slowly Fred turned his head towards me and we looked each other in the eye. Our hips were swaying in time to the music and my cock was already hard from the friction and teasing that Linda and I had already savored. Inevitably, Fred's manhood began to stiffen. When I began to feel his hardness press into my thigh a slow wicked grin began to grow across my face.

Fred's eyes were half closed as he reveled in the feel of my muscular thigh rubbing his rapidly growing cock. The evidence of his arousal was spurring me on and making me more aggressive. My hands slid down his back and gripped his ass. I pulled him against me more forcefully and ground my hips in a slow circular motion. A soft moan escaped Fred's lips. I leaned forward and tenderly kissed his lips. They were warm and supple and had a slight citric taste from the Margaritas we had consumed. My passion was rising and I kissed him harder. My tongue parted his lips and started probing deep into his mouth. It filled the hot wet cavity and Fred began sucking it as if it were a small cock. His tongue danced along the edge of mine as I held it stiff and moved it in and out fucking his mouth.

Suddenly Fred's hand was on my thigh and worming its way between our bodies. I backed away slightly while continuing our erotic kiss. His hand found its way to my steel hard penis and began fondling it. The feeling was incredible as he squeezed, caressed and rubbed my hardness. I glanced towards the kitchenette and Linda was staring with lidded eyes and her expression was filled with lust. One hand was massaging her breast and the other was up under her dress inside her panties stroking her clit. I broke our kiss and said, "Aren't you supposed to be fixing the drinks."

Linda's eyes snapped open and she giggled with surprise. "Coming right up sir" she said her best French maid's voice.

"Fred chuckled and we walked to the breakfast bar separating the kitchenette from the living area with our arms around each other. Linda presented us with our glasses and poured us each one of the Mexican concoctions. We made our way back over the couch and Fred and I sat together.

"I still feel like dancing" said Linda.

"Well don't let us stop you" said Fred, "as a matter of fact I think John and I would enjoy a little entertainment."

"Linda went to the CD player and changed the disc. She upped the volume and a pulsating rock beat filled the air. She snapped her head around and looked at us with sultry eyes. I was impressed with the transformation in her. She had changed from a cute little wife to a sexy, slutty erotic dancer in the bat of an eye. I must say that she certainly knew how to dance. She came to the center of the room directly in front of Fred and I.

"There is only one rule" she said, "For each piece of clothing I take off you boys must remove the equivalent piece of male clothing. Deal?" Of course Fred and I were in complete agreement. She commenced to move to the heavy beat of the rock music. She twirled in front of us with her hands over her head. Her skirt rose with her arms and the tops of her dark colored thigh highs came into view. Linda was facing away from us now and bent down abruptly and placed her hands on her knees. Her sweet little ass was almost completely exposed as her dress rode higher and higher. Her thong panties did nothing to hide the lovely orbs of her cheeks from our view. Both of us were beginning to breathe a little heavier.

My hand slipped down and began rubbing my still hard dick through my pants. Fred noticed and did the same. Linda's hips were hunching the air in perfect time with the pulsating drums. She spun around to face us and slid her arms from the sleeves of her summer weight dress and pushed the bodice down to her waist. She wasn't wearing a bra and her erect nipples literally sprung into view. I had forgotten how awesomely long they were. "Ok now you two" she said. Fred and I immediately removed our shirts not wanting to do anything to spoil the mood that was developing. Linda continued to dance and Fred and I soon were rubbing each others cocks through our pants. Linda saw this and rapidly pushed her dress over her hips leaving her in only her thong and thigh highs. She pointed towards us. Her meaning was obvious. Fred and I broke away from each other and quickly slipped of our pants.

"Only the pants boys" crowed Linda as she snapped the waist band of her panties to indicate that the game didn't allow us to remove them yet. Fred and I sat back down and picked up where we had left off only now I could truly feel his heat and the wetness of his precum soaked boxers. My jockeys were in like condition from my drooling pecker. Linda was licking her lips and had an evil smile on her face as she looked each in the eye. Her thumbs hooked the waist band of the tiny black panties and began to inch them down her hips. I soon realized that her pussy was shaved bare and soon her she was strutting her stuff totally nude in front of her husband and I. She moved close in front of Fred and brazenly bent down and tugged his boxers to his knees and then all the way off. Then she moved to me and did the same.

Fred and I were sitting next to one another naked while his wife, naked except for her sheer dark colored hose, continued her slutty movements. Linda was running her hands all over her body. Teasing her nipples and occasionally slipping between her legs and grazing her pussy lips and clit. Fred and wasted no time in getting closer to one another on the couch, stroking each others cocks and teasing each others nipples. I couldn't believe how hard I was. The precum leaked from our dicks in a constant stream. Linda danced close and leaned over us in turn letting us suck and kiss her magnificent nipples.

She was moaning and her arousal was apparent from the glistening wetness running down the insides of her thighs. As she rose up her hand caught Fred at the back of the neck and she pulled him to her for a deep elongated kiss. Then she broke the kiss and gently but firmly forced Fred's head down lower and lower. I couldn't believe that this lovely girl was about to coerce her husband into sucking a man's cock for the first time. When Fred's lip touched me I almost came right then. This was a much more erotic scene than I had ever imagined in any of my fantasies. The sensations of Fred's lips now encircling the head of my cock and his beard scratching my legs were really turning me on. Linda was watching intently as inch after inch of my shaft disappeared into Fred's mouth. I felt the head hit the back of his throat but he didn't stop. Fred pushed forward and took me still deeper.

Indy5
Indy5
25 Followers
12