Discovered & Discovery Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it honey, just like we practiced with the dildo" said Linda. I was groaning loudly as I finally felt his bottom lip against my balls and his upper lip pressed against my pubic arch. Fred had swallowed the entire 8 inches of my cock. Then he did something that no one had ever done to me before. With me still buried in him to the hilt he stuck out his tongue and began licking from side to side across my balls and scrotum. It was too much for me. With a throaty moan I held his head in place and pumped what felt like a pint of cum directly into Fred's stomach. Suddenly he pulled back gasping for air. The last shot of my creamy load landed on his lips and chin. Linda leaned in and licked the drops of my seed from Fred's lips and said, "Let's move into the bedroom." and we all moved .... "

Suzie's loud scream of pleasure stopped my narration at this point and I watched as she shook with wave after wave of pleasure as her orgasm washed over her time and again. "Stop!" she panted. "I don't want to hear any more. I want to see for myself"

"WHAT!" I sputtered. I stared at her with my mouth hanging open.

There was a long pause as Susie waited to regain her breath, "You heard me I was to see it. I want you to set up another meeting with these two and take me with you."

I couldn't believe my ears or my luck...

To be continued...

12