Discovered Dreams

Story Info
Hoku surprises herself.
1.1k words
6.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TroubleZ4u
TroubleZ4u
10 Followers

There she was sitting next to her windowsill gazing out and watching the heavy rain fall. She sat there sad and lonely thinking about her life and what it had become. "Everything's changed!" Hoku thought as she'd seen the last couple of years of her life pass by like the drops on the window, and also turned her thoughts to those of Korie. That was biggest blow to Hoku's heart, losing her lover, best friend, confidant, partner, and her soul.

A tear ran down her cheek as she recalled what happened. It was a storm just like the one outside, the roads were slick and Korie was headed home from work. The driver of the semi didn't see her; he was on the wrong side of the road. "Woman killed instantly in car crash..." Hoku could still see the headline in the newspaper. They had only a short time together no more than two years of self discoveries; of love. And since then Hoku hasn't been able to bring herself to see other women, to touch them or to feel their touch on her, so she gave up on women all together. She hadn't seen any of her old friends lately because everything seemed to remind her of Korie, and she had forced herself to move on to a newer working environment, a work place where she's mostly on her own and free to do what she's always wanted, Security.

Getting irritated with the melancholy state she put herself in, she took a couple of deep breaths and blamed it on the rain. She walked over to the mirror to comb out her hair "Yes, everything did change..." On the dresser stood a picture a family picture and she gazed at herself seeing the once almost bald head has turned into thick, shiny and long mass of hair. Most of the masculine features were soft and curvy, more feminine than she would like. Even the way she dressed, aside from her work uniform, in softer colors and held herself was more girlie and less boy. She even got rid of the bronco which she had loved so much, and now she drives a cute little white Kia... "Life did change!" That was her last thought as she lay on her bed and fell asleep.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ... (SMACK) "Damn, its morning already!" With a sigh she woke up, stretched out and slowly walked over to the window to check out the weather. The air was cool and crisp, everything looked clean, and the grass looked as if the got painted a darker green. A big smile appeared on her face and she just knew today was gonna be a good day. She made quick about getting ready for work and headed out.

Work is almost always uneventful. Putting aside the innuendos and the sexual banters from the truckers work can get pretty boring. Everyday it's the same thing: check credentials, check trucks and let them in, simple! Then there's the USCG one in particular: Mr. Jareth Anderson the one person who confuses the living hell out of her. He comes everyday talking in a smooth southern accent, flat top head of soft black hair, looking incredibly sexy in his official CG uniform. He hands her his ID with his big hands and long fingers. Looking at her with eyes that can change color like the sky and, when he stands next to her, he makes her feel protected. She doesn't understand the feelings and emotions that he stirs up in her. "I can't feel this way about this man, I'm lesbian!!!" she thinks as she sees him coming towards her from the main entrance.

"Here we go..." she thought as he pulled up with a big smile. "Hellllooooo Misssteerrr Anndeerrrrssson!!"

"Good Morning Mizz Hoku! You know, you still didn't answer my last question."

"Um, which question was that?"

"It's the question where I ask you to dinner and have a little something sumthin sumthin later!"

"Hmmm, well Mr. Jareth you know and I both know that going out would be considered a conflict of interest. You watch and secure this port and I work on this port. If you and I had relations of any kind that would conflict with my working environment and yours, do you really want that?" She said batting her eyes and giving him a cool smile.

"Now I know why I like you so much, but don't worry! You might win today, but there's always tomorrow." He winked and drove off to intimidate some one else.

The day wore on and she couldn't, for the life of her, get that man out of her mind. Everyday he comes in and shocks her system. The shocks that he gave were worse than the ones Korie gave off... and that meant trouble. She finished with work and home she went. When she stepped into her house, she looked around and noticed that almost all the traces of Korie were gone. Too tired to cook she ordered out, took her much needed shower, and as soon as she was done sleep came and took over.

She woke up herself up from her moans, her body sweaty and hot and breathing hard as if she ran a 5k in an hour. She lay back down to relax her body and closed her eyes to go back to sleep but sleep wouldn't come. His face appeared in her mind smiling and laughing at her like always. Then she remembered the dream, a dream that has haunted her for months. A dream that was so vivid and seemed so real and erotic that it made her want him, need him. "This can't be happening! I don't want to be with him! I don't need him!" she said to herself, but deep within her consciousness a little whisper that appeared and disappeared just as fast "Yes you do!"

She didn't want to work today, yet here she was waving in the men that made her laugh everyday and waiting for the one man that she didn't want to wait for. Questions filled her mind about him. "Why do I want him? Why does he want me? Why do I feel this way?..." More question filled her brain and more confusion filled her heart. "Oh shit... He's here." And everyday it's the same conversation...

"Hellllooooo Misssteerrr Anndeerrrrssson!!"

"Good Morning Mizz Hoku! You know, you still didn't answer my last question."

"Um, which question was that?"

"It's the question where I ask you to dinner and have a little sumthin sumthin later!"

And she couldn't believe what came out of her mouth or even what possessed her to say it. "Yes....!"

TroubleZ4u
TroubleZ4u
10 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lorelei On-going, slightly romantic, light fetish narrative.in Fetish
In My Wildest Dreams... My same sex fantasy involving my neighbour...in Lesbian Sex
Cursed Seas Pt. 01: The Wishing Stone To bring her beloved back, she'll chase the impossible.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Together Ssn 01 Family each try to find where they truly belong.in Incest/Taboo
A Sea of Dreams Among her dreams, Bethany finds Hope.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories