Discovered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay in one single, sweaty pile and tried to catch their breath. He had kissed her lips swollen a number of times. It made her feel so good. Her body ached and she could still feel herself twitch in very pleasurable after-effects. She would never have guessed it could be like this. "Raoul", she said, still short of breath. "I have to ask... what will happen now?" "You mean, will I respect you in the morning?" She frowned and looked at him, worried. Was he kidding her? But his eyes were wide open and happy. Satisfied. "Elena... it is you and I now. This is nothing that happens all the time. Feeling like this... building up over time and leading to this. We have watched each other for some time now and today we acted on it. First you and then me. It is special. You are special. I won't let you go. Maybe it is too soon to talk about love, but I am definitely in love."

She ought to have known. A man with his integrity and strength would never have reacted like this otherwise. He was to careful with himself and his reputation for that and for that matter, his pride. "In love is the right words", she smiled. "But I guess I will have to hear about how I flaunted my weakness for you in your nice leather chair, many times." He laughed and held her closer. "You bet. Every time you get too stuck up or try to become one with the wall, which you know is your speciality, I will sneak up behind you and remind you. I will demand that you walk around without your briefs sometimes, with just me knowing about it... and having free access to make you aware of my longings." "Only if you walk around without your briefs", she smiled teasingly. "That will allow me to capture you, lead you... make you burn in the middle of a traffic jam, for example. Or in a movie theatre. Sitting there in the darkness and hearing you trying to compose yourself, control your breath..." He growled and bit her softly on her throat, aroused again by her bold words, so unlike her official image. "Raoul..." Her whisper were the last words heard in a long time.