Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers

I left that night and stayed at the motel. Over the next few weeks, I found my own place, and just stopped by once in a while to see that Wendy was ok. I would drop off some money, and talk for a bit, then leave. Our talks were stiff and choppy. I just wanted to hold Wendy! She looked so lost! I didn't know what she was thinking, she would comment on the weather, or other mundane thing, and I would just mention work or something just as stupid! Luanne never seemed to be around when I was there, so I didn't know what was going on between her and Wendy, and I didn't ask! Wendy looked like she was losing weight, and she hadn't been over-weight to begin with! I saw circles under her eyes, like she hadn't been sleeping well at all!

I hadn't been sleeping well at all either, if the truth were to be known! I hadn't slept a full sleep since all of this had begun, and it was starting to show at work. My boss was concerned, and talked to me for a while one day. He asked some pertinent questions, and then when I finally caved in he listened to my whole story! I hadn't talked to anyone about this and I guess I just unloaded on him! He won my everlasting gratitude when he kept it all to himself, and invited me to his house for dinner that night! His beautiful wife made a very good meal for us and was very attentive to both of us. Later, he talked to me and then, after getting my ok, he brought his wife in and she listened as I retold her everything that had been going on in my life! I was afraid that she would laugh, or worse think I was some kind of creep or jerk, but she really surprised me when she seemed to understand exactly what I was going through!

Later that evening, my boss told me their story. I found out that they had been through a very similar situation, and they had managed to work it all out! They told me how her and her lover had been caught by my boss in bed much the same way I had caught my wife and her lover! He told me how he had felt the same way as me, and she explained what I had needed to hear! I believed that she knew that I still loved my Wendy, and that I still wanted to be with her! She told me a woman's point of view and how Wendy probably hadn't been with her lover since that fateful day I had caught them together!

I wanted to believe that Wendy hadn't been with Luanne again since then, but how was I to know for sure? I thought about what we had talked about that night at my bosses, and finally made up my mind to ask Wendy out to dinner on the following weekend! I figured that I had one shot at keeping her as my wife, and I was now willing to try my best to win her back!

We had our 'date', and it went real well. We talked a lot that night and in the many subsequent night s that followed! Soon, I moved back in with Wendy, and we started the long painful process of trying all over again. There were huge differences now, of course! I tried to be more in tune with Wendy's needs and wants, and she really tried to be more in tune with mine. We hadn't had sex at all for, well almost seven months! When I had moved back in I had taken the guest bedroom. Wendy hadn't argued at all about it, I think that she was just glad to have me in the same house as her! One night, we were in the living room watching a movie. I had made some popcorn, and Wendy and I were sharing the big bowl. We both reached for some at the same time, and our hands touched! The feeling was electric! Pretty soon, the movie was forgotten, and we were kissing and making out like two teenagers! We got undressed right there on the couch and started to fuck! I was licking and sucking her tits, her big beautiful tits! Her nipples were hard as rocks, sticking way out; farther than I had ever seen them stick out before! Her hands, and soon mouth were busy in my crotch, feeling and massaging my cock and balls!

Pretty soon Wendy was licking and sucking on my very painfully hard cock! I was about to shoot off so I warned her; she looked up at me and just dove back down! She took all of me into her mouth; I could feel how her throat closed in around the head of my cock as she sucked me in! I warned her again, since I hadn't hardly ever cum in her mouth, and she just kept looking at me her eyes were locked on mine and as I looked down at her, I just lost it and started to cum like never before! She swallowed all that I had and didn't loose a drop! This was a very new feeling to me, and I loved it a lot!

Soon I returned the favor, licking and sucking my way down to her still shaved pussy! I hadn't realized that she was still keeping herself bald down there, and an instant I hesitated. She noticed the hesitation, and then said," I shaved it for you silly!" "I read where men really like a clean-shaven woman, so I shaved just for you tonight!" "It had all grown back from the last time I shaved, I was hoping that you and I would have sex tonight, so I shaved it just for you, honest!"

I decided that she was telling the truth, so I smiled and told her 'Thank you'! I restarted licking her and tonguing her pussy. I had her clit between my lips and was sucking on it when she had her first orgasm! Soon I worked her up to another one and then on her third one I moved up and began to insert my very hard cock into her! She opened her legs farther, and then grabbed my ass cheeks to pull me hard into her very tight, wet, pussy! She obviously hadn't had anything in there for a while! She was tighter than I ever remembered her being! We soon came together, and after a little rest, we started all over again!

This time, when she got done sucking me to another very hard erection, she bent close to my ear, and whispered, in a very sexy, raspy voice, that she wanted me to fuck her ass! More new territory! This was a surprise! I had wanted to fuck her ass but had never dreamed that she would let me so I had never brought it up! I hadn't even hinted at it! Now she was offering it to me!

I knew that for it to be pleasurable for both of us we would need some lubricant, so I told her that I was going to find something to use. She stopped me and said that she had bought some today at the store, wanting to give me her anal virginity tonight also! I found the lube where she said it was and using two fingers, I started to rub her rosebud. Soon I had three fingers slipping in and out of her very tight, hot asshole! She had gotten used to the intruders, and had started to moan and hump her hips at my hand as I finger-fucked her ass! At this point I lubed up my cock, which was so hard I thought it was going to burst! Soon I was inserting that hard cock into my wife's virgin asshole! It was very hot, and very tight! It didn't take my too long before I was close to cumming! Wendy was humping back towards me as I stroked in and out of her! I started to cum and Wendy pulled away! She turned around and took all of me into her mouth! I shot off about as hard as I ever had and the orgasm was the absolute best I had ever had! I was tingling all over for quite a while afterwards, and Wendy just lay in my arms and held me!

Well, this all happened several years and two kids ago! We managed to stay together, and are still in love! Luanne, I have never seen again, and Wendy has never mentioned her since either!

This isn't to say everything has been a bed of roses, because it hasn't been. We had quite a few problems for two years after that night and I had problems in dealing with the whole thing! I finally saw a professional, who also saw Wendy and I as a couple, after some counseling, we buried the demons and got on with our lives! I wouldn't give up Wendy for anything, or any reason! I feel that she feels the same way! We have our happiness now and we work hard at listening to each other and being there for each other! Our kids know nothing about those bad years, and I hope that they never do! I just tell this story so that people in like situations can see how we ended up handling our problems, and that there may be hope for your situation!

curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers
12