Discoveries

Story Info
They look beyond fear & find love.
1.1k words
3.92
12.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We take a leisurely hike through the woods after a short drive. I can see in your eyes how happy you are to be free of all distractions of your every day life. It is just you and I walking quietly deeper into the woods taking in the scenery along the path. I can't help but watch you as we continue on in silence. Graceful and fluid, you seem so at home here in the forest. A rustling in the brush off to our right catches my attention as I stare trying to see what created the noise. I wonder in fear as my heartbeats faster holding my breath, I watch as you throw caution to the wind and head towards the place where the sound came from. I attempt to call you back but you dismiss my words before they even leave my mouth with the simplest gesture of placing your finger to your lips. My heart leaps into my throat as my fear nearly overtakes me. Springing forth from the bushes on to the path just a short distance away from you, a doe hesitates for only a moment before bounding across the path and disappearing into the woods quickly. I see your hand move up to cover your heart as you turn to look me in the eyes.

Fear is not what I see in your eyes but beauty and kindness as you whisper for me to come closer. Your eyes return to the bushes where the doe leapt from and stare intently. As I step up along side you and follow your gaze, I behold innocence and love in the eyes of a fawn. Realizing I've been holding my breath all this time I slowly exhale as I smile at my foolishness. Looking at you I see a smile that spreads warmth through me and fills my soul. The doe would sacrifice herself in protection of her love, as I would do for you. Reaching out and taking your hand in mine, I pull you close and whisper, "Today is special just as tomorrow will be, our love of our friendship is just as special and timeless as well." Staring deeply into your eyes as I speak these words promising them to you always, I see a tear begin to form in your eye as a sign that you believe me with even your soul.

I gently pull you away from the fawn in the brush and head back the way we came from. Squeezing your hand in mine, I feel the softness of your warm hand. I lead us off the path we were walking on and just into the brush line. I turn to face you and pull you close to me, kissing you before you realize what is happening. You kiss me back wrapping your arms around my neck and let your fingers play with the hairs on the nape of my neck. I instantly wrap my arms around your waist and draw your body closer to mine and purr into your mouth at your touch. My heart begins pounding in my chest as I kiss you with every ounce of passion I have. Running my hands up and down your back, pressing you even closer to me. I feel your hands pulling me into you and kissing me deeper. I hear your soft moans as your tongue invades my mouth and dances with mine. Slowly we work our way down to the forest floor and as we lay down side by side never breaking our kiss, I think how lucky I am to be here with you.

Slipping my arm under your shoulder and cradling your head in the palm of my hand as we kiss. My body covers yours slightly. Your hands are running up and down my sides, gently pulling and clawing at my shirt. Sliding my free hand over your cheek lightly and down along your jaw-line over your neck and to rest on your breast. I can feel your heart racing even under your clothes; the moan that escapes your lips brings a smile to my lips. Kissing down your jaw to your neck and gently nibbles the ticklish flesh there until I've found that spot just behind your ear that I know drives you wild. Your sudden loud moan tells me I've found the spot I was seeking. I slowly kiss that area then lightly nibble on it, I am nearly thrown from your body with your wild writhing. "You beast, you know what that does to me" rings out from your nearly breathless body. I press my lips to your ear and softly whisper; "yes I do know what this does to you".

Your hands caress down my back and lifts my shirt, finding the spot on my back that just a light caress will send me over the edge and into wild abandon. Pulling at each other's clothes, we give ourselves to the passions deep within us and consummate our desires and needs with one another before the witness' of the heavens and the creatures of the forest. Laying a top of you and moving with your body, feeling your body pushing up to meet mine. Giving our souls and our hearts to one another in this most sacred way. I press my face into your neck and bite down there, trying to stifle the roar that seeks to escape me. You rip your nails down my back, and cry out with pain and pleasure from my bite and the sensations that are flowing between our bodies. Exploding as one with you as you hold me close to your heart, I wrap my arms around you tighter holding you against me. I slip from your heated depths and lay beside you, caressing your beautiful body.

Gazing deeply into your eyes, seeing again there is no fear, only love and wonder. Your hand reaches up and caresses my cheek as you whisper to me, "I love you too, thank you for today". I smile to you and lean close to kiss your lips tenderly, and whisper back, "I'll love you for all eternity". Holding one another I think of all the things we discovered this day, and I find myself thanking you for sharing every moment with me, for making me see what I feared to see. The smile that spreads from your lips to your eyes, warms me and fills me so that I can only stare and respond as you kiss me pulling me into your body to hold me forever. I realize at this moment, I never want to let go of you and that I wish to share the rest of my life with you. I know now why so many would give their lives for the one they love, I would give my life for you, my love.