Discoveries

Story Info
Jess is introduced to true pleasure.
3.1k words
4.67
7.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young woman lay motionless on her bed, lost in thoughts of a dark haired man. His blue eyes haunted her dreams of late, and she so eagerly wanted to see him again. That night at the club, he had ignited a spark deep within her. The desire to be touched, teased, fulfilled. He had stirred the urge to explore her sexuality and she was more than willing to begin the journey. The problem was she had no idea where to start.

At that moment, the phone rang. She sat up in bed, reaching for the handset on her nightstand.

"Hello?"

"Don't talk, just listen."

"Who is this?"

"I said, don't talk. Tomorrow night, at 8 o'clock, you will go to Pulse and sit at the bar. You will wear the black dress that will be delivered in the morning. You will wait for me. Talk to no one until I get there."

"No, I want to know who this is."

"You know me, and I know you, quite intimately, in fact. We met last weekend at Pulse. We danced, and you let me penetrate your luscious body right there on the dance floor. Do you remember?"

Jess's mouth dropped open, color staining her cheeks. She remembered all too well. "Yes, I remember."

"Good. I will see you tomorrow," he said and hung up.

Jess stared dumbly at the phone for a moment, fully aware that she should have been frightened of the way he spoke to her, the way he ordered her around, but she wasn't. To her amazement, she realized that it had done the exact opposite. Instead of scaring her, it had excited her. His voice had brought to mind the feel of his hands on her body, his breath on her skin, the feel of him inside her. His words had kindled the spark within her, stoking the flames of desire.

~~~~~~

Early the next morning, a package was delivered to her house. It contained, as she was told, a black dress with matching shoes. The jet colored dress was exquisite, consisting of a long, sheer, billowy material over a short, fitted sheath. The spaghetti straps were lightly sequined as was the empire waistline. The overskirt was also randomly sequined so it sparkled just enough to draw the eye without being flashy.

The rest of the day seemed to drag on endlessly. Jess found herself watching the clock on the mantle every few minutes. She cursed herself for being so silly but couldn't suppress the surge of desire that shot through her body at the memory of his words. His words brought back thoughts of the night they met, the people, the music, the dance floor. Her mind flooded with the sensations easily remembered from that night; the way he smelled, how his callused hands snagged the fabric of her skirt, the feel of him deep within her.

Her fingers trailed down her supple body, grazing over her taut nipples and flat stomach. She teased the skin of her inner thighs with her nails, gently dragging them along the tender flesh toward her heated core. She closed her eyes, imagining her hands were his. Jess's hand made its way up over her panties and she was slightly surprised to find them damp. A soft moan escaped her lips as her fingers traced her now swollen lips through the thin material.

One hand slipped inside them, caressing the bare skin underneath while the other cupped her breast. Jess bit her lip gently, her fingers sliding closer to her moist sex. She brought her nipple to her lips, flicking her tongue over it, teasing it until it hardened. She then pinched and pulled it as her other hand found the little nub of her clit.

As soon as her fingers touched it, her body arched off the chair. She gasped, her fingers slowly stroking. Jess's fingers glided further down, feeling the moisture dribbling from her tight channel. She slipped one digit within her, then another. Her hand began moving, working her fingers in and out, increasing the pace as her passion built.

She pulled her fingers out, moving them back to her clit, stroking it. She was moaning in earnest now, her peak racing toward her like a runaway train. When it finally hit her, she screamed, sliding her fingers back into her velvet channel. She felt the muscles spasming around her fingers, as if milking them.

Jess collapsed in the chair, her body spent and breathing ragged. She eased her sodden fingers out as her orgasm faded. A sly smiled spread across her face and she laughed the giddy laugh of a school girl with her first crush. Jess marveled at how each muscle felt relaxed yet tight at the same time.

Groaning, she stood, heading for the shower. She quickly washed her hair and shaved her legs. Jess wrapped a towel around her and sat at her vanity. She took out her blow dryer and when her hair was dry, she piled it loosely on top of her head, soft curls framing her face. She left several long copper colored locks loose in back to fall across her spine. She next applied a soft make up to accentuate her features.

When she was satisfied with her appearance, she slipped into the soft black dress. It hugged her curves, showcasing her lithe frame to perfection. Her feet encased in the shoes, she stood at the full length mirror and admired herself. The dress sparkled in the light of her bedroom. She glanced at the clock; it was almost 7:30, time to head to Pulse.

~~~~~~

Jess arrived precisely at 8 and sauntered to the bar, taking a stool on the end. She ordered a drink to calm her nerves. As she sipped the concoction, she sensed a presence behind her. She pretended not to notice until she felt his moist breath on her ear.

"Very good, my pet," he whispered.

Jess kept quiet, somehow knowing a response was not required or even wanted.

"Tonight, you are mine," his hand slid along her arm, "All mine." He pulled her to her feet, stepping back to admire her. "You look lovely, Jess."

"Thank you, Paul," she smiled, ducking her head slightly.

Paul leaned forward and pressed a kiss to her forehead. His fingers found her chin and lifted her face so that her eyes met his. "I want to take you on a fantastic journey, beginning this very night. However, you must trust me. You must give every part of yourself over to me and realize that I will not let any harm come to you," he watched her face as he spoke. He noticed a slight tremble to her lip and a gleam in her eye. Was it fear? Or excitement? He had no way of knowing just yet.

"Jess," he said softly, "I will open up a whole new world to you. In fact, I will place it at your feet. I am a patient man and will go as slow as you need."

Jess searched his face for any sign that he wasn't being truthful with her but found none. Her brain screamed out for her to run but her body cried for her to surrender to his ministrations. She tried to mask her warring emotions but failed miserably as Paul's hands caressed her skin, his mouth drawing closer.

"Trust me, Jess, and I will show what it's like to be a woman," Paul said, softly.

Jess lost her reserve and cried "Yes," rather breathlessly, collapsing against his strong frame. His mouth found hers, slanting over it. His tongue teased her lips until they parted, allowing him inside. He drew her tongue out, dancing it with his own. Paul's arms went around her, supporting her as her knees gave out.

He lifted his head, gazing into her eyes. He knew that from this moment one, she was his and his alone.

~~~~~~

Later that night, Paul drove Jess to his house, not wanting to invade the sanctuary of her home yet. His own home was simply furnished in warm earth tones with bold slashes of color throughout. Jess took little notice; her entire being was focused on the man standing behind her. She could feel his heat radiating off his flesh to envelop her in his presence. She felt him step closer, sighing when his warm, moist breath caressed the back of her neck.

Paul brushed his lips against the nape of her neck, watching as goose bumps broke out upon her creamy skin. He smiled, sliding his hands up her arms feeling the bumps there as well. A slight shiver of anticipation coursed through her causing Paul to grin again.

Jess wanted to lean back against his solid chest, to lean into his arms but held back, waiting for his instruction. Her breath caught in her throat as Paul skimmed his palms down her body, over her supple breasts, her erect nipples, her flat stomach stopping just above her heated core. His soft lips kissed her neck once again causing her head to instinctively tilt to one side.

She bit her lip, fighting the urge to close her eyes and revel in the sensations his mouth on her skin were causing. She felt as if she were of fire, her entire being was aflame with desire. No man had ever made her feel like this. It seemed she was both dying and being born at the same moment. Jess wanted to fly into the air and melt into a puddle at his feet.

"Jess," he whispered, his hot breath caressing her ear.

Breathlessly she responded, "Yes?"

"Are you ready?"

"I think so."

"Remember, you must never doubt what I decide to do."

"I won't forget; just, be gentle with me."

"I promise, my pet."

Paul took her slender hand is his and lead her down a short hallway to what was obviously his bedroom. The room was dominated by a very masculine bed, which was set upon a platform. Jess stood, taking in her surroundings, trying to gain some insight to the man who now stood before her. He smiled, sending a tremor down her spine straight to her womanhood.

He stepped closer, sliding his hands up her arms. He lifted the thin straps of her dress, easing them off of her shoulders. He watched as her lip trembled. He bent his head, catching that lip gently between his. His tongue snaked between her lips, coaxing hers into a time old dance. Jess' eyes closed and he broke the kiss.

"I want you to look at me. Don't close your eyes unless I tell you to."

Jess nodded, wanting his mouth on hers again. Paul read the need in her eyes and obligingly kissed her again as his hands reached around and slowly pulled the zipper of her dress down. He stepped back, releasing the fabric, and watching it slither down her exquisite body like a snake to pool at her feet.

The room fell silent as his eyes roamed her slim body. Jess wanted to fidget, squirm, anything under his scrutiny but instead she held still, her head lowered. No one had ever studied her form with such intensity. She blushed, color staining her cheeks. Paul slowly walked around her, never taking his blue eyes off her form. The only sound in the room was his footsteps echoing on the hardwood floor. He made a complete circle then stood before her once again, gazing at her.

A sharp intake of breath broke the silence. "Magnificent," he stated.

Jess blushed more, "Thank you."

Suddenly, he grabbed her, tossing her upon the bed. She landed with a soft gasp, her legs spread before his eyes. She pushed herself up onto her elbows, a movement which caused her breasts to be thrust out, seemingly beckoning to him. He eyed her hungrily, his desire obvious by the bulge growing in his pants.

"Jess," he growled, "you look delectable lying there on my bed. There are many things I am going to show you tonight and in the future."

Jess swallowed, blushing again.

Paul crawled across the bed, never taking his eyes off hers. He planted a kiss on her ankle, and something inside her quivered. He moved up her body until his erection was throbbing against the moist apex of her thighs. With one hand, he pushed her all the way down onto the bed.

His mouth grew closer to hers, stopping just before making contact. Their breath mingled as they gazed into each others eyes, her seeking reassurance, him seeking her desire. He traced his tongue along her lower lip, illiciting a soft moan from her. She moved to kiss him but he moved away, instead kissing along her jaw line. Her head fell back, as if she were offering her throat to him.

He trailed his lips down the column of her throat, across the tops f her bra-clad breasts. He lifted his head, and seeing her eyes closed, he sharply said, "Open your eyes!"

Her eyes flew open, "I-I'm sorry," she whispered.

Paul lowered his head again, his wet tongue tracing her nipple through the soft lace, his eyes on hers. She groaned as his teeth the hardening peak of her nipple. He slid his hand under her, unhooking her bra, slipping it off. As soon as the filmy fabric was gone, he clamped his mouth on her nipple, suckling it, gently biting, tugging it with his teeth.

Jess reached for him, to pull him closer but he grabbed her wrists, holding them to the bed. Her body arched against him, her soft moans urging him on. He lavished attention on both breasts, whipping her into a frenzy of lust. Her cries grew slightly louder and he got rougher.

He grabbed a silk tie and swiftly tied her hands above her head. Paul moved down her body, over her taut stomach, kissing, licking, nipping at her passion-intensified skin. She fought futilely against the silk binding her wrists. Jess bit her lip in frustration. She longed to touch him, but couldn't get free. Each touch of his lips, tongue or teeth made her squirm against him. The closer he got to the juncture of her thighs, the more she moved beneath him.

He traced the top of her black lace thong with his tongue, teasing her that much more. He wanted so badly to tear the flimsy material from her honey pot and drink her juices. He chose to torment her body with his fingers and tongue. He traced each edge, smiling to himself as her legs fell open, offering herself to him.

He could see the damp patch and knew she was very aroused. He could have had her, fully, completely at that moment but he wanted to bring her to the edge of madness then push her up and over it. He planted a swift kiss to that ever growing area of moisture. Her hips thrust towards his mouth, seeking the pleasure she knew instinctively that he could give her. She wanted more.

Grinning, he moved his mouth to her thigh, kissing his way down her leg. When he reached the ankle he had kissed a few moments earlier, he switched to the other leg and rained kisses all the way back up until his face was nestled once again against her heated core.

Jess held her breath, waiting for him to release her from this torture he was imposing on her body. Again, she tugged at the thin fabric holding her, but it was no use; it held firm. Groaning, she thrust her hips against his face, urging him to continue.

Paul kissed her once again against the dampness in her panties. He heard her gasp. He enjoyed watching her face and hearing her sounds as he teased her. He wanted her to remember this night, her journey into oblivion, and who took her there.

He ran his tongue over the flimsy material covering her slit, enticing a moan from her. He pushed her legs back towards her shoulders, and began sampling her sweetness. He swept his pointed tongue along her slit, fanning the flame of her passion. Her legs trembled beneath his hands, her moans echoing in his ears.

Jess's hips gyrated against him, trying to position his tongue on the hidden pearl of her clit, longing for release. Paul caught her thin panties between his teeth, pulling them away, baring her womanhood to his eyes. He slithered two fingers into her velvet channel causing her back to arch. Her pelvis lunged toward him as he clamped his mouth on her clit. He knew she wouldn't last long and she didn't; cumming in moments.

He gazed at her, lying sated on his bed, legs spread in wanton abandon. Her dreamy smile told him that she had never experienced pleasure quite like this before. He intended to give her even more. He wanted her writhing under him as he plunged into her.

Paul stood and quickly shed his clothing. He knelt between her still open legs, caressing her thigh. She smiled up at him, her hands still bound to the bed. She could feel his arousal bumping against her sensitive flesh. Until this moment, she hadn't realized how much she was missing. Every inch of her body craved him.

He adjusted so that the head of his pulsating member rest against her tight opening. He remembered how it felt to be buried within her and yearned to do so repeatedly. He coveted her; and knew she did him as well. That fact was written in her eyes.

Paul nudged his way inside her, watching as she fought against the urge to close her eyes. He eased deeper, feeling her moist heat envelope every inch of his shaft. She felt incredible. He wrangled with the need to pound her until his own crest overcame him. He held steady, her hips grinding against his, begging him silently to move. He obliged and impaled her with his cock.

Jess screamed, not in pain but pure bliss. She struggled against the silk tie holding her hands hostage, frustrated that she couldn't free them to touch him. She wrapped her legs around him pulling him deeper.

He began to move, rhythmically thrusting within her. Jess's head thrashed on the pillow as a thousand sensations flooded her consciousness. Her climax gushed over her, swallowing her in delectation. She smiled in wonder. How did this man, a man she'd known such a short while, know how to make her feel like this?

Paul groaned, his own crest crashing down around him. He stabbed into her, his seed spilling out deep within her. Collapsing on her, she heard him sigh and wondered if this carnal act had affected him the same way.

He kissed her, gently, lovingly, as he slowly withdrew from her depths. Rolling onto his back, he smiled. This woman was amazing. Teaching her would be a treat for the both of them.