Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At home, when we got inside we kissed. With her face in my hands I kissed her so deep. I picked her up, carried her to the bedroom and as I stripped she watched. Naked, we hugged and urgently fucked. Our bodies bounced together and we fucked fast. She wailed. She was slippery wet and her tits shook. She screamed with her orgasm and I continued. I held her up and plunged into her until I collapsed beside her exhausted.

We both hunted for breath and started to giggle. She started to kiss me, lots of kisses over my face and down my chest. She sucked my limp dick and cradled my balls in her hands as I pulled her over me to suck her pussy.

"You're so beautiful ," I said to her.

"You are too." she replied, "Thank you for being wonderful. I love you."

"I love you too, Beautiful." We held each other tight, glad to have each other, and we hoped the sun would continue to shine for the others this Christmas.

We wondered what happened after we left. Neither of us could guess.

"We'll find out soon enough," she told me.

*************************************************

12