Discoveries at the 12th Ch. 02

Story Info
The night's events after Alexis went home with Lanie.
3.1k words
4.44
20.9k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers

Part two of the Discoveries at the 12th story. Again, I don't own Castle, this time I'm just borrowing two of the ladies for some sexy times.

Chapter 02: Lanie

Lanie Parish woke slowly, her eyes blinking at the low sun streaming into the room. Feeling someone snuggled against her, she lifted the duvet and sighed as she took in the sight of a slumbering naked Alexis Castle, the redhead curled against her naked body.

Sighing, Lanie felt herself react to the memories from a few hours previous. The howl of Alexis' orgasm still ringing in her ears, Lanie stroked her hand over the woman's back. Upon arriving at her apartment after the impromptu threesome with the small redhead and Kate Beckett in the morgue showers, Lanie was surprised when the previously nervous Alexis had jumped her the moment the front door was shut.

(insert cheesy TV style memory spin effect here)

'Whoa girl!' Lanie stumbled back against the door, 'Slow down Alexis. We have time. No need to rush things. Lord knows I wanna take my time with you.'

'Sorry Lanie,' Alexis chuckled as she pulled her legs from around the older woman's hips, 'I don't know what's got into me.'

'Go sit down,' Lanie pecked a kiss on Alexis' nose, 'And I'll make us a coffee.' Alexis grinned, hopped up on her toes and slanted her lips over Lanie's. The pressure of the other woman's tongue pressing on her lips snapped her back to attention. Pulling back she smirked as Alexis groaned in annoyance, 'Minx! There will be more than enough time to do that in a little bit. I just wanna take a minute before I fuck your brains out.'

Forcing her feet to move, Lanie padded into her kitchen and started fiddling with the coffee machine. Hearing soft music coming from her living room, Lanie groaned to herself, 'You've really opened a big can of worms tonight! Why did I let Kate talk me into a workplace quickie?'

'How is Writer boy going to react?' Lanie pondered while pottering about the small kitchen, 'did I go too far?' Lanie's thoughts continued as she grabbed the two mugs and headed to her living room. Stepping through the door, Lanie laughed.

'I've sent you sex mad haven't I?' Lanie smirked as Alexis pulled a wet hand out her jeans, 'Seriously. Just take a few minutes and have some caffeine.'

'The thought of earlier has me wet as heck,' Alexis licked her hand, 'I don't think I've ever done anything so out of character before. I never thought I'd have lesbian sex or even a threesome, let alone one with my boss and my dad's fiancé!'

'Are you okay?' Lanie asked, nerves suddenly appearing as she watched Alexis frown.

'I'm shocked,' Alexis replied, 'Over a few things really.'

'Oh?' Lanie gulped at her drink in the hope to keep the nerves out her voice.

'Until recently,' Alexis answered, 'As I said earlier, I've never thought about another woman sexually. So to find myself aroused by my neighbours was a surprise. I'm surprised that you are Bisexual Lanie and I'm shocked as hell that you and Kate are friends with benefits.'

'I mean that in the sense that I knew before Paige told me that she was a lesbian,' Alexis mentioned her old friend, 'I know it's corny, but I have had a good 'Gaydar'' Alexis waggled her fingers, 'And neither you, not Kate ever blipped.'

'I'm shocked you were daring enough to do it in the morgue showers,' Alexis giggled, 'But what shocked me the most was just how horny the thought of you two together made me. I just couldn't not come back and ask to join you. I trust you both completely, so I knew that if the insane happened and you said yes, then I wouldn't end up hurt.'

'You looked terrified,' Lanie reminded her.

'And you weren't the first time you fucked a girl?' Alexis shrugged, 'I was literally putting myself out there in asking you. I expected to be told to fuck off,' Alexis winced, 'Though not in those exact words. When you said yes, I was shocked and highly turned on.'

'What happen earlier was amazing,' Alexis beamed, 'I could never have expected it to be like it was and I don't think any of the guys I've been with have made me cum like that. You have no idea how glad I am that you and Kate were my first.'

'Thank you honey,' Lanie sniffled, 'God, look at me.'

'Why do you think I was fingering when you came in?' Alexis smirked, 'I cannot wait for that toe curling orgasm you promised me!'

'Patience girl,' Lanie grinned, 'I was worried I'd pushed you too far.'

'I wouldn't be here if you had Lanie,' Alexis sighed, 'What do I need to tell you to make you realise that I wanted to fuck you and Kate?'

Alexis put her mug down and shifted across the sofa, 'I wanted you to kiss me,' Alexis ran her fingers along Lanie's jean clad thigh, 'I wanted you to touch me,' the fingers trailed along the woman's belt, her face drawing closer, 'I wanted you to finger me,' the fingers slipped under Lanie's top, causing her to gasp, 'I wanted you to lick me.'

'I wanted to come here,' Alexis's fingers moved over Lanie's bra covered breast, a hiss passing her lips, 'I want you to take me to your bed,' Alexis pulled the cup down and pinched the erect nipple, 'And I want you to fuck me over and over again.'

Alexis's lips hovered millimetres from Lanie's, 'I don't care if this is out of character for me or that I've said Fuck more times in the last couple of hours than the rest of my life so far, but I say again Lanie. I want you to fuck me silly.'

Lanie gulped, the redhead's words and expression sending jolts between her legs, seemingly sending all her saliva down to her pussy, 'Then what... What are we waiting for?'

Alexis giggled, pressing her lips to Lanie's for a brief moment before she jumped off the sofa and headed for the bedroom she'd spotted a few minutes earlier, her hands pulling her top off as she walked.

Gulping the rest if her mug down, Lanie stood and followed the short trail of clothing to her bedroom to find a naked Alexis sat cross legged on the bed, 'We unleashed the hidden sexpot in you!'

Alexis giggled, the glorious noise choked off as Lanie teasingly unbuttoned her blouse, ice blue eyes watching her fingers intently as the undid each button. They shifted to her bare nipple as she dropped the blouse on the floor, her hands reaching behind her to unhook her bra.

Alexis's hand cupped her own breast, her own erect nipple rolled between fingers as Lanie removed her jeans. Kicking them off, Lanie smirked as the redhead watched them sail across the room. Crawling on to her bed, Lanie could smell Alexis' growing arousal, something that was apparent when her eyes locked on hers, the blue pools dripping with it.

'Lay back,' Lanie ordered gently. Alexis gulped as she did as she was told, Lanie taking a moment to admire the body she'd enjoyed a short time earlier. Long pale legs spread out across the bed, small, pink lips resting at their juncture. Eyes travelled up over a flat, toned stomach to Alexis's small breasts topped with gorgeous little nipples.

'What?' Alexis frowned nervously as Lanie stared.

'You're beautiful Alexis,' Lanie sighed, 'Just stunning.'

'You saw me naked less than an hour ago and you're only just noticing?' Alexis giggled, a deep blush staining her face.

'I had other things on my mind,' Lanie snarked, 'Or to be precise, my lips.'

'Mmm,' Alexis hummed, 'Speaking of which, I owe you something. Get up here and let me eat you.'

Lanie grinned, Quickly moving to straddle her face. The first touch of Alexis' tongue had Lanie leaning over to grasp her headboard. She felt herself opened up as the tongue probed further inside her. Looking down, Lanie growled at the concentration in Alexis' eyes.

The younger woman hummed softly as she licked along the edge of Lanie's opening, her tongue caressing everything in it's reach. Shifting a hand between the two bodies, Alexis pushed a finger into Lanie's core, a low moan passing the woman's lips. Bringing her other hand into play, Alexis rubbed her thumb over Lanie's clit, her teeth nibbling at the wet folds below.

Feeling a second finger entering her, Lanie's grip on the headboard tightened and she growled an expletive. Feeling and hearing a chuckle under her, Lanie began to roll her hips onto the fingers and lips, a replying gasp vibrating through her from her pussy.

Spreading her open, Alexis' eyes homed in on Lanie's clit, her tongue snaking out to flick at the nub.

'Fucking Fuck!' Lanie squealed, pushing her sensitive pussy down towards Alexis' face. Alexis curled her fingers inside her boss and pressed her face deeper into Lanie, scraping her teeth on her clit.

'More!' Lanie panted, releasing a hand from it's death grip on the headboard to cup one of her large breasts. Another scrape from Alexis had Lanie feel herself nearing her limit, 'Fucking nibble that clit Lexi! Make me cum!'

Pumping her fingers into Lanie's hot pussy, Alexis sucked on lanie's clit, her teeth nibbling on it's tip. The redhead moaning as she felt Lanie's pussy grip her fingers in a vice, the woman thrashing above her as her orgasm erupted. Lapping up the flood of juice that poured onto her face, Alexis moaned.

'Mother of God!' Lanie gasped, Alexis pulling her fingers out as she slid down the bed.

'Did I do good?' Alexis smirked, licking her fingers.

'Fucking A' Lanie slumped on her bed, pulling herself to sit against the head of the bed, 'When you research, you go all out don't you?'

Shifting the pillows, Alexis made space beside Lanie and pressed herself against her curves, 'Thank you.'

'Gimme a couple of minutes and I'll show you my special drawer,' Lanie bent her head and captured Alexis' nipple, rolling the stiff nub with her tongue. Reaching out, Lanie pressed her fingers against Alexis's folds, the redhead squirming at the touch.

'God,' Alexis pulled back and groaned. Lanie grinned, pushing a finger deep into the small woman, who grunted lewdly. Pulling the finger out, she raised it to Alexis's mouth. Instantly, she sucked the digit in, Lanie sighing as her nimble tongue lapped her own essence.

'Thirsty?' Lanie smirked, pulling her finger out Alexis's mouth.

'I love tasting myself,' Alexis blushed, 'Always lick my dildo clean after I cum.'

'Mmm,' Lanie mewled, 'keep doing that and you'll have me cumming again.'

Alexis smirked, dipping her hand down over Lanie's soaked pussy.

'Wait!' Lanie groaned, pulling herself back. Twisting she pulled the draw out of the bedside table, Alexis's mouth dropping in shock at it's contents.

'Lanie!' Alexis picked up a double dildo, 'how many toys do you have?'

'Enough,' Lanie giggled, 'Kate loves that one. Stick one end in her pussy and the other in her butt, she screams like a banshee,' Alexis gulped, her eyes widening, 'Cums like a monsoon as well.'

'How did you two...' Alexis frowned, her voice trailing off as she picked up another toy.

'An old Girlfriend of mine was someone she went to the academy with,' Lanie smiled at the surprise on the redheads face when the toy in her hands started vibrating, 'We met at a party and we hit it off. A few months later the girlfriend decided she wanted someone else and she left me with a broken heart and a horribly high rent. Kate immediately decided to move in and help pay it. It was almost a year before anything happened.'

'We were both in a dry spell,' Lanie smiled softly as she remembered, 'We were sat on the sofa watching a stupid movie and working our way through a bottle of wine when she just leant over and kissed me. Before I could say anything she ran sobbing into her room, took about an hour for me to get her to talk to me.'

'What she told you last night was what she told me,' Lanie picked up a strap on, her nimble fingers playing with the straps, 'She wasn't into women, but she just had an urge to be with me.'

'So you two had sex?' Alexis asked.

'Eventually,' Lanie nodded, 'We went at her pace. Let her go as far as she was comfortable with each time. Best week ever.'

'Wow,' Alexis sighed, 'I just jumped in at the deep end, didn't I?'

'Girl,' Lanie smirked, 'I've been with women since my late teens and none were as enthusiastic as you are. Now then missy, less talk, more fucking for you. Which toy do you wanna try first?'

Alexis frowned, her eyes roaming the selection, 'Can... can we try the vibrator?'

'Sure honey,' Lanie picked up the slim pink device the redhead was talking about, 'Lay on your back.'

'Wait,' Alexis stuttered, 'Can... Can I try something when you do it?'

'Alexis, sweetie,' Lanie hugged the suddenly nervous redhead, 'Tonight is about you now. Within reason, we can do whatever you wanna do.' Lanie picked up a small ball, 'how about we try this in your pussy instead?'

'What is it?' Alexis watched Lanie pick up a small remote.

'A remote controlled egg vibrator,' Lanie grinned, 'This was a gift from Kate years ago. This little beast is surprisingly strong for it's size. Get on your knees Honey.'

Alexis gulped softly, her eyes displaying her growing arousal. Rolling over at Lanie's waggled finger, she knelt on the bed and leant forward, sticking her butt up in the air. The redhead jolted as the cold ball was pushed against her warm opening. A loud gasp rang out as the device began to buzz, Lanie holding it against Alexis' skin.

'Ah!' Alexis moaned, when Lanie switched the ball to a higher setting. Slim hips rocked when Lanie moved the ball along Alexis' opening, a low mewling sound passing her lips.

'FUCK!' Alexis threw her head back as the ball touched her clit, 'So fucking good!'

Sensing the ball was bringing the woman near to her limit, Lanie ran it down one of Alexis' long legs, a frustrated groan and a glare thrown back at her. Smirking, Lanie moved the ball back up the outside of Alexis's thigh, the vibrations assaulting her slim hips. Quickly moving alongside the kneeling woman, Lanie switched hands, the ball travelling up Alexis' spine.

'Mmm,' Alexis sighed, Lanie pressing a kiss to her shoulder blade while she moved the ball to her erect nipples, 'Fucking tease.'

'You really become a potty mouth during sex,' Lanie smirked, Alexis's jaw dropping in a silent gasp, the vibrations shifting between each nipple, 'just you wait,' Lanie nipped her flesh, 'This is going to be a biggie.'

'Promises, promises,' Alexis gasped into the bed, her back arching into Lanie's hand.

Running the ball down Alexis's stomach, Lanie pushed it against her clit, a string of unintelligible words springing from pink lips, her hips rocking violently, 'So close...'

Switching the ball to it's lowest setting, Lanie pushed it into Alexis, the bright pink disappearing between her soaked lips. Keeping the ball inside Alexis with her finger, Lanie picked up the remote.

'OH MY FUCKING GOD!' Alexis howled, Lanie switching the ball to it's highest setting, 'FUCK!' throwing her head back, Alexis screamed, her body convulsing through the intense waves assaulting her core.

A hand snaking between her thighs, Lanie watched Alexis squirm on her bed. Keeping the ball inside the younger woman, Lanie groaned.

'Please!' Alexis begged as another wave hit her, sweat pouring down her face. She moaned, feeling another wave build up, 'No more Lanie! Enough!'

Smirking, Lanie slowly pushed two fingers into Alexis, gripping the ball and slowly sliding it out. The low growl that passed the woman's lips put a smirk on Lanie's.

With a wet pop, Lanie pulled the ball out of Alexis's pussy, the pink device dripping. Licking her lips, Lanie popped it into her mouth and offered the redhead her gooey fingers. For the next few moments, the room was filled with the sound of the two women moaning softly while they devoured Alexis's cum.

'I have never cum so hard in my life!' Alexis giggled, flopping onto her back and stretching out across the bed.

'Told ya it would be a biggie,' Lanie smirked. Seeing the younger woman stifle a yawn, Lanie smiled softly, 'It looks like the rest of my toys will have to wait till next time.'

'Yeah,' Alexis sighed, a sated look on her face, 'Gimme time to recover before you blow my mind again.'

Clambering off the bed, Lanie swooped the array of toys back into the draw and slid it back into the bedside unit, 'You need to move under the sheets Girl!'

Alexis's tongue poked out between her lips seductively, making Lanie shiver, 'Behave missy. Now move that sexy ass.'

Turning to leave her bedroom, Lanie grinned at the sight of Alexis clambering slowly into her bed, the woman's long red hair a stark contrast agains the black sheets. Padding naked across her hallway, Lanie smirked as she remembered her kitchen blinds were up. Grabbing two glasses, she filled them with water and returned to her bedroom.

'Damn,' Lanie sighed upon finding Alexis already fast asleep, 'I really did tire her out,' placing the glasses on the bedside table, the older woman slipped herself into her bed, shifting until she was comfortable.

Leaning over to switch the lights off, Lanie was surprised when the supposedly asleep Alexis wrapped herself around her, 'Mmm, thank you Lanie...'

'It was my complete pleasure honey,' Lanie stroked her hair, 'Now get some sleep and we'll have some more fun in the morning.'

A soft snore was the only reply Lanie received.

(cue another cheesy remembering effect)

Lanie was brought out of her memories by the petite redhead waking up slowly, the sensations of her lithe body pressing itself against her curves making her hum. Just as Lanie watched the woman's bottomless blue eyes blink wide, her bedroom door burst open and a very naked Javier Esposito appeared.

'Chica!' He wore nothing but a cocky grin, 'We have two days off work and I hope you have no plans....' he froze as Alexis sat up suddenly, a shocked screech passing his lips, Alexis staring wide eyed at his crotch.

'Dios Mio!' Javier looked flabbergasted at Lanie, who shrugged, 'Chica! Little Castle?' Realising just where his friend's daughter was staring, he grabbed a cushion off a nearby chair and stood uncomfortably.

'This is awkward....' He muttered as Lanie smirked.

SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers