Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spoke to the mirror.

"You shouldn't have come. You were naughty. I hadn't given you permission, had I?"

"No. Sorry. I didn't think."

"In future you will wait my permission for your pleasure. You were a naughty girl, weren't you?"

"Yes."

"A very naughty girl."

"Yes. I'm so sorry."

"What happens to naughty girls?"

"They are... Sent away? Please don't. I'll be good." I was suddenly frightened. I didn't want him to send me home. Reject me. I wanted to stay. God! I really wanted this! Needed it. I wanted the nakedness, the submission to him, this extreme excitement. I pressed back against him. It was difficult to come to terms with.

"You don't want to be sent away?"

"No. I'll do as I'm told. I promise."

"But you've been naughty?"

"Yes."

"But you need to be disciplined."

"Yes. But dont send me away! What will you do?"

To the bedroom. He told me that he would spank me as I was a naughty girl. It frightened me, but I was grateful he wasn't sending me away. I had to stand facing a corner for what felt like ages. Thinking about it. Hands behind me, legs spread. I didn't know if I could take any pain. I wondered how much it would hurt, if I could take it. A shameful amount excitement built in me as I waited. Butterflies. I began to imagine his hand on my bottom. The sound of the slaps.

I was called to him. It was good that the waiting was over, yet I was frightened. He made me lay across his knee to be spanked. Naked, over his knee. So undignified. So humiliating. Toes just touching the floor. Hands on the floor. My puffy mound pressing hard onto his leg. The side of me feeling his cock through his robe. He was erect again! He held me down. My body adjusted for him. Imagined what he saw.

A caress over my buttocks. Then more. Confused I heard him tell me that, as this was my first time, I could orgasm when I was being punished without having permission granted first as he doubted I would be able to have the control needed just yet. He smacked me. Lightly at first. I could hear his palm against my flesh. Constant rhythm. Feel it. He talked to me. Told me what I looked like. Smack! Caressed my slippery cunt. What a slut I was. I needed to be taken in hand. Smack Gradually harder. He caressed my hot cheeks, my slippery cunt. I can come whenever I want? He smacked me again. Again. My bottom very hot under the smacks. Hurting. All over. Slut. Slut. Tears beginning to trickle from my eyes. There was a rhythm to the smacks. It seemed a natural rhythm. With pauses to caress. Small sobs. So hot. Whimpering. My bottom burning. Feeling so sorry. The sound, the rhythm of his palm on my flesh, loud in my ears. The pain of each smack. The heat of them all. More than ten. More than twenty.

Suddenly the ball of heat moved. To my sex. My cunt. Suddenly very, very aroused. Smack! Panic. Tried to get up. Held down. Pushing my bottom up to his hand now. Smack! Wanting more, harder. Not understanding what was happening. So hot. Depraved frenzy. Smack! He didn't bother caressing me now. Grunting. Smack! Harder. Cunt spasming. Smack! Coming. Oh God! Cunt spurting liquids! Was I weeing? No. Coming again.

I found myself laying on the bed. Fireworks occasionally still exploding. His fingers rubbing my heated cheeks. Cooling with something liquid. Oil, cream? So good. A finger pressed against my bottom. I stiffened in surprise. It slid into me a little. I lay tense, squeezing desperately against it. Other hand still caressing. Finger imbedded. He waited till I relaxed more. Moved it slowly in and out. My body danced to his tune. Humiliated. Began to push with him. Aroused by everything, anything. He stopped, withdrew.

I was exhausted. I couldn't take any more. Couldn't take any more in. I needed a rest before I could move on physically, mentally, emotionally. He held me in his arms. He let me sleep.

He woke me. He was dressed. He fastened my hands with a leather strap of some type. My ankles too. I had never been tied before. Only pretended. Tested the bonds. Pulled back and forth. The feeling of being confined was pleasant. My breathing was erratic. Naked and confined. I was unable to do anything. Except become aroused.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes. I can't do anything."

Kissed me. My mouth his. "Yes you can." I could be aroused. His hands strongly gentled all my body. His caresses loving.

"You are beautiful. You make me aroused. You being my submissive, wearing my collar, bound. You mean so much." I felt like a horny princess. My body ached with need. I wasn't allowed to remain bound for long the first time. I realised I would have been happy to stay bound longer!

Later I was fed again. Found myself starving. He was going to take me home. I burst into tears. I thought I would stay. I had to obey him until he had taken me back to the world I thought once as real. He told me to put on my dress. Nothing else but that and my shoes. I still wore my collar. Feeling still naked for him without anything under the dress. He drove.

Near my flat he stopped at the wood. He led me along an worn earth path. Eventually there was an park bench. Partially broken now. I was told to take off my dress. Standing naked but for the collar. Surrounded by trees. The summer night not cold. Nipples hard. Whenever I was naked for him my body was ready for him. Thighs against the uneven back of the bench. Bent over. Made to offer myself. Asking to be fucked by him. He roughly opened my cheeks with his hands and proceeded to rut me. I loved him using me to pleasure himself. I loved his hard flesh dominating my body. Something to the side caught my eye. Someone. Dark clothes, dark hair. Secretly watching me being fucked. As we had watched someone once. I loudly begged Michael to allow me to climax. He allowed it. Crying out I came. Watched! And again.

Semen dribbling from me again as I settled at his feet to cleanse his cock. I loved that little task. The figure still secretly watched. I shivered.

At the flat he made me strip, kneel, took off the collar. Made me kiss it. Held me for a long time and talked softly.

My body felt alive. My body remembered. He was right. Not just fantasy. It had been real. I had a gnat bite on my buttock. A submissive slut frigged herself often. The modern woman cursed her weakness.

In public, at work, I felt strangely rested. On top of things. Yet I fought with myself all the time I was at home alone. How could I have acted like that? I shouldn't have allowed myself to be used. Obviously he had only wanted to use me, for my body. Yet I knew I had wanted it. Not only wanted it but fully enjoyed being the submissive slut. I wondered if I had been drugged, but I remembered everything, knew really that I hadn't. At times I remembered too clearly. I wanted to be my own woman. Yet I had luxuriated in the lack of responsibility, the strange freedom I had felt when I was being told what I had to do to please him. I decided I wasn't going to see him again. Wasn't going to allow myself to sink that low again. I was my own boss. No one would own me. I wouldn't act out his fantasies.

He phoned me at work. Heat suffused my body on hearing his voice.

"Do you still wish to submit? "

"Yes." Breathing ragged. Lower lip quivering. A tear of sweat ran down inside my shirt. Knickers already wet.

Knelt in the underground car park. Kissed the collar. Accepted it. Bent over, knickers around my knees. I heard a car door close. Mouth dry. His hard cock opened me, controlled me. My cunt was not dry. A car drove away, without me seeing it. Being rutted. His hard flesh deep in me. I loved it. Whispered pleas. Refused. Desperate.

"Who decides upon your pleasure?"

"You. You do."

Having me accept my role. Wearing the collar. My body bursting for release. His. Enjoying him, his use of me. Almost as good. Deeper somehow. Being driven to the house. Proud of the slipperiness of his semen at the junction of my thighs.

Hot for him all evening. He wouldn't allow me to orgasm. Had me use my mouth and hands all over him, though not to his climax either. His eyes, hands and mouth had been on and off me constantly. Playing my body like a violin. Taut. Desperate. Nearing the point when I would not be able to stop myself to orgasm at his touch. Tremors constantly running through my body. Loving it. Not realising things could be like this.

Made me get KY jelly from a drawer. Didn't need it. My cunt dribbling. Smelt obviously on heat. Told to kneel on the bed, on knees and elbows. Now. Take me now. Had to anoint my own bottom hole with the jelly. No! Please no! Terrified. Shaking. I begged him. He told me that I needn't do it. I could use the code. End the submission. Unable to do either. Unable to move. Tears of frustration in my eyes. Felt his hand gently cup my sex. Desperate. Felt his finger on my bottom. On that personal place. Began to cry. Knew I was going to submit.

Came behind me. Cock hard. Clasped my hands together on my back. Breasts and face forced into the bed. Widened me by rubbing jelly around and around the ring of my bottom. Gasping. He would allow me to come when he was inside me. I knew it would never give me a climax. I knew. My tight virgin rear.

Told to push back. I did. Tried to relax. So tight. Wanting desperately to please him. Slowly, gently pressed. Almost hurting too much, just bearable. Thought about the words. Red? No! Had to please him. Stretched so wide! Tried to relax. Slid inside. The pain! It gradually diffused as he held still. No one had ever done this to me! He slowly, oh so slowly slid deeper. It seemed to go on forever. So full. Felt the pressure against my vagina. So stretched. Almost splitting. He pushed a little further. A little more. I stiffened suddenly. Then it passed. He had his cock in my arse! Then slowly withdrawing. Stuffed full of cock again. Feeling so full! Slowly in and out. Gradually increasing the speed. In and out of me he made use of me. I couldn't believe what was happening. Could feel the heaviness of my cunt gaping open. He could do to me what he wanted. He was doing. I wanted him to. I wanted him to possess me in every way he wanted. Wanted him to enjoy me. Suddenly spasms ran up my vagina. Again.

I came! Cunt pulsed and spurted. With his cock up my arse! Gripping him tight. Struggled and thrashed. He held me. Still impaled. Couldn't believe it! I had come. Cock up my arse! I was so dirty. Oh God! Such a slut. A cock filling up my arse. Being buggered. The idea excited. I was enjoying it! He could make me enjoy anything! He could make me do anything! Told to feel myself, inside. Felt his pushing cock through the thin membranes of my insides with my fingers. Almost touching. As he fucked me up my arse. Palm on my clit. Felt him come in me. So grateful that he had come. Waves washed over me. Over and over they kept coming. Semen dribbled out of me, down my thigh when he pulled from me.

We lay in the bath together. Hot soapy water. Arms around me. Confessed sheepishly that I had enjoyed it. Couldn't believe I had. Laying with my back against his stomach sparing my blushes. He whispered in my ear that he would use me again like that for his pleasure. I thought of it as his fingers tormented my breasts. Thought of him buggering me as he had me climax. Water splashed onto the floor.

I had orgasmed again without permission. I had to be disciplined again. I was looking forward to it! I deserved it. He should punish me. Over his thighs again. My deflowered rear stung. He could tell. He slapped harder but slowed it all down. Smacking me harder. The sound louder. In short bursts, between touching up my fanny. The smacks hurt. Made me cry. I sobbed. I deserved it. He was punishing me. The excitement came. Expecting it, this time I could just hold it. Not allowed to orgasm. The pain and the intense arousal blurred. My body shaking in need. Granted permission.

After, I was made to kneel on a low backed padded chair. Kneeling on the edge with my chest on the soft back. He had me cross my arms behind me. It left me feeling deliciously vulnerable, my breasts hanging down against the insistent itch of the fabric; my buttocks and sex thrust back and open. He put cream on me. He put cream all around my used anal ring. It was embarrassing. It made me know that he owned even that part of me too. He slipped a finger in deeply, then another. It stretched me again. He fingered me there as he would my cunt. It felt humiliating. I was embarrassed as I lewdly thrust back against his fingers. It was good, it was wicked. I was grunting like a slut. I wanted him to take me there again. I wanted him to. I wanted him to use me, make me feel so wicked. Release my need.

Morning. In the kitchen I was naked. He wore a thin robe. The telephone.

"Hello... Oh hello... Yes, of course... When... Well, I think so... It will be the first time... Yes... Fine... Yes... See you then. Bye." My mouth and hands at his cock and balls as he spoke.

He sat. I had to stand by his side. His cock showing, hard and glistening. Open my legs. Show myself to him. Made to keep my eyes open. One hand pressing above and outside me on my mound, opening me. Showing him my sex. Told me to play with myself. His cock hard. Oh God I couldn't. It was so humiliating. I couldn't.

"Please. Please." I whimpered. My vagina pulsed. His hand slapped the inside of my thigh.

"Oh yes. Oh yes." I had to. He was making me. I bent my knees outwards. My fingers parted my lips. I sawed them quickly over my clit. I was made to slow. He wanted to see. I was almost crying with shame. I was so wet. So very wet. Made to push two fingers into me, as far as they would go. For him to see. Stood rocking as he appraised me. Then in and out. Over my clit. In and out. Over my clit. Slowly. The slurping disgusting. My hand dripping. No dignity left. Tiny noises from my throat.

He made my throw a leg across his. Astride him. on my toes. Hands behind me. He lifted his cock so that the purple knob was in my slit. Then it was just inside me. Just. I hadn't to move. I wanted it all. I wanted to be taken. He played with my breasts. Loud noises now, sobs of frustration. My breathing all over the place. I was high, trying to keep still, trying not to push down on what I needed. My legs screaming in agony. Hands allowed to hold his shoulders.

"I want to see you come in a minute." Oh yes. Thank God. "I want you to slowly sink down on me. Slowly. And then I want to want you come."

"Yes. Yes. Thank you. Thank you."

I felt his thickness stretch me as I sank as slowly as I could. Feeling him filling me with his burning flesh. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. So full. So good. I felt his hairs, then his body. I screamed as I rubbed myself up and down him frantically. My head swung back and forth. He had to hold me, I had no control. He thrust up into me furiously. My body jerking all over. My breasts thrown up and down. His cock powering in and out until I felt like a rag doll.

When he finished I sobbed my love and gratitude into his neck. Exhausted astride my master.

I cooked breakfast. Thankfully was allowed an apron as I cooked bacon and eggs for him. He looked so good in his cotton robe. His thigh and chest showing. After, I sat passive for him as he fed me. I was ravenous.

In his arms. We talked softly. About our contentment with each other. My surprise. Our relationship. My responses. Enjoying his use of me so much. Finding myself always so ready. Tongue-tied, yet I was concerned that he realised that I didn't say what I thought he wished to hear. Looking up at him as I lay and spoke, my body, sore and tired as it was, still pushed up to him, offering. I didn't know the road but I wanted to be shown. I trusted him. He allowed me to be immoral. He made me immoral. He made me feel special and safe. I wanted to please him. I'd do whatever he wanted.

Told to lay on the kitchen table. Felt his dominance. Feet beside my buttocks. Rope tied wrist to ankle, ankle to table leg. Spread wide, defenceless. Unable to move. It felt wonderful. So dreadful not being allowed to come. Kissed, nibbled, bit my breasts. Over and over. Licked my stomach, thighs. My pulpy mound. I was so frustrated for him. Bucking in my bonds. Back to my breasts.

"Please. Please." Moving around the little I could.

"You want to come?"

"Yes. Yes. But it's not just that. It doesn't feel right. You down there. Pleasuring me." Tears. Didn't know why.

"Am I not allowed to kiss your cunt?"

"Yes. No. But... I should be... Oh.... Please. Do what you want."

"I am doing."

"On my cunt. On my clit. Please."

"Where?"

"On my cunt. On my clit. On my cunt. Nobody has ever kissed me there before. "

"No one? Ever?" Incredulous.

"No. I've always been embarrassed to ask. Nobody ever offered."

"They don't know what they've missed. Whose cunt is it anyway? Whose owns that cunt?"

"You do. You do. It's your cunt. It's all yours."

"Yes. If I want to taste you I will. And this?" A searching finger slid between my buttocks.

"Yes. That's yours too."

"For what?"

"To bugger!"

He used his mouth on me. Sucked my clit. Licked it. Ate me. Made me thrash about on the table. Keeping me on the brink for what seemed like hours. Unable to stop him. Loving the feeling of being so helpless. The pleasure and frustration building and building. It was wonderful. He must have drowned in my juices. Thankfully I was allowed a wild climax.

On our journey to my flat we stopped again. At the wood. I wondered if we would be watched. Same place. About the same time. Pulled off all my clothes. Stood naked. He made me pleasure him. Astride him as he sat. Move my body up and down on him as he roughly fondled my breasts. Yes. A figure in the trees. Secretly watching again. I loudly begged release. To be allowed to climax on his big cock. Displaying my wickedness to the man watching. Crying it to the trees.

A couple of days later I was telephoned by his P.A. to meet him at his office. Found the building. Receptionist, young, bored, trying to look smart. Up the lift, found his PA. Thirty-ish, attractive, controlled, quality clothes, expensive perfume. I hated her. Asked me to sit for a moment. She disappeared through to the inner sanctum. She reappeared with Michael. He smiled at her. Called her Gwen. Returned. Ushered me through. Smelt the warmth of her as I brushed past. Closed the door behind me. With me now.

He rose, didn't come around his desk to kiss me. Told to kneel. In his office! I kissed the collar and accepted it's feeling of safety. Fear. Excitement. Nipples tightening. Smiling, he contemplated me in silenced. Relaxed a little at the smile. Tension in my stomach. He spoke softly. Undress. Instruction.

Stood by an empty chair before him. Removed my jacket. Laid it on the desk. My blouse. Fingers fighting buttons. Never really undressed like this for him before. Clothes off quickly often in the past. Looking up before slipping it off my shoulders. Raised eyebrows. Feeling strangely embarrassed as I removed it. Placed it with my jacket. It was almost the afternoon! Proud of my bra. Feeling breasts swelling. Sitting passive. Then hands behind me. Unclipped. Again needing to appeal with my eyes. Same response. Letting the bra drop from me into my hands. Under his gaze. Nipples hard, up-pointed. Breasts, rising and falling as my breathing shortened, beginning to flush. On display now. Again. In his office! I was his.

Skirt. Zip. Button. Feeling the lining slide down my thighs. Long passed, the point of no return. Stepping out. Feeling like a pin-up. Proud. Another addition to the pile of clothes on the desk. Had he fucked anyone on that desk? Thumbs inside the elastic, drawing down. Pulling them away from the stickiness at my crutch. Stepping out. Smelling my arousal. The stockings to stay. The hold-ups emphasising my nakedness. My mound thrusting, my damp pubic hair stuck to me. Standing. Hands held behind me. Collar warm. He smiled and nodded his appreciation. Pride. He came over and fastened leather cuffs around my wrists.