Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a small machine in her hand. She was searching for hair roots. First the few around my bottom, then my cunt lips. Electrocuting them one at a time. It hurt. It concentrated my attention. There would be nothing to distract from my orifices. Michael's. They were his. Given more appointments for the electrolysis. The hair would never grow again. My lips always showing. They were red and sore. On the street Gwen repeated the kiss and touch of breast as she left me. People stared. Found myself frightened by yet wanting that parting kiss and touch.

Gwen took me each time. The hair would gradually reduce to nothing from the sides and bottom. Then I would be really bare. Always would be. Cunt lips always being shown. My mound totally naked. Gwen lightly ran the back of her fingers over the cleaned area. Her face impassive, eyes twinkling. It felt and looked so different. She didn't finger me. I knew I would have had to let her.

Standing in the kitchen, my limbs free but wearing a blindfold. I had learnt how I loved the blindfold. Felt so vulnerable.

He had told me that he would bugger me again. Fuck me up the arse again. Scary and exciting. Now I had to prepare him and myself. I rubbed olive oil up and down his beautiful cock. Couldn't believe I had already taken this up my rear once. It was so hard, so beautiful in my blind hands.

I bent over the table, pushing up for him. His fingertip invaded me, oiling my tight hole, playing with me, over and over. Shame and arousal. His finger made me so excited, playing in my puckered hole. Wanting to give to him. Wanting him to take his pleasure in my body. Not able to stop myself knowing I want the indecent pleasure of him there too. I wanted his cock up my arse!

Fingers opened me, round and round, wider and wider, relaxing. Then he was there. His length opened my ring, I remembered, I pushed back, opening myself for him. It stretched me harshly, filled me so fully again. It left me breathless. He pushed slowly deep into me. Pushing back onto him. Onto his thrusts. Eager, so eager now. Enjoying yielding so fully, enjoying him possessing me in every way. The strangeness of it, yet it felt so good. My cunt bloated; open, pulsing emptily under me. Knowing I couldn't give him more of myself. I desperately wanted him to come as he fucked me up the arse! He violated me. Was his to violate. My body throbbed. I babbled disgusting words and sprayed as he let me climax.

On the table, the pile. The photographs were erotic. Large, black and white, glossy. They were good. Better than any magazine. I would have considered them art photography if it was not for the extreme content. Initially I saw the top one only. Not daring to turn them over, yet knowing I would look, needed to look at what I had become. The top one showing a totally sensual woman in underwear and slave collar. Looking hungry. Any man would immediately know what I needed. To be used and punished. The eyes, the radiant eyes, parted lips, prominent nipples. Not believing it was me looking like this. The total inability to hide my arousal.

He sat and watched me as I looked at each one in turn. My body leaking and tender after its use. He knew my arousal. Saw it mounting again. I was unquenchable. The photographs became more than erotic. Fingers in close-up as they plunge between wet folds of flesh. Draped over knees, the spray of liquids caught in the light. The plundering of cunt by cock. The woman entered by cock from each end. I felt faint seeing myself. In clear focus. Clearer than I had known. I wished that I had had my mound bared first.

He was going to have them on display in the house. Not only in the bedroom. Visitors to the house would see. They would have evidence of my uncontrollable lust. He came over to me. Kissed me. I belonged to him. Rubbed the plumpness of my mound. Semen seeped from my rear still. He allowed me to rub myself up and down his thigh, like a dog. Bestial, filthy, immoral. I made his leg wet. I came for him as I begged him to bugger me again and again.

Friday. The day of Kim and Robert's party. It was strange, staying here and yet socialising. They had never been mixed together before. I didn't know how things would work out. Michael would decide. Yes.

I am ready but not dressed. Michael sits me on the bed. He is dressed. He looked gorgeous. Evening wear.

"You are to be a waitress for half an hour at the party as a favour to Kim."

"Yes. I've never been a waitress before, though."

"That will be alright. At least half of the female guests will be waitressing for at some time at the party. It is one of the characteristics of these parties. They can be a little unusual." I look at him. Realise that I am missing something. "You need to know something else. At Kim's parties the waitresses wear only underwear."

"What! Why didn't you tell me? " Daring to suggest annoyance. My vagina twinges. Of course. He sees the understanding dawn on my face and smiles. "You bastard! Master!"

"Yes." Smug.

I panic as he unfastens my collar.

"Don't worry. Even if I put a piece of string around your neck it will be your collar. Anything. " He reaches into a pocket. Fastens a velvet choker around my neck. It has a jet circle with a thin gold surround. In the mirror I notice two crossed keys inlaid in the jet. Two earrings have the same pattern.

"There are other women wear ones like this, but only a few. And they are special. Given to them by men like me to women like you. Women who have submitted themselves to the will of a Master or Mistress."

I cannot wear the underwear under my dress on the way to the party. My wonderful dress. Serving drinks in underwear as soon as I arrive. The underwear to come off again after. Then again just the dress. The strangeness of my bald mound constantly drawing my attention to it.

Kim takes me upstairs on my arrival. Into her bedroom. Takes my dress, hangs it in a wardrobe. Naked. I am shaking. Quickly put on the underwear under Kim's gaze. People will look at me like this! Stilettos, black hold ups, black bra and G-string! And the choker. She ties a red ribbon around my neck along with my choker. I am blushing furiously. I have to do this. For Michael.

"It's to let people know this is your first time, that you are in training. They will touch but not too much, perhaps only through your clothes. Only a little."

What clothes! They are transparent! If they touch me there it will be almost as if they touched my skin! My buttocks are already uncovered.

I sobbed. With trepidation. She took my chin and very firmly told me I could do it and that I would. Then smiles.

"You're gorgeous. Everyone will love looking at you. You make even me jealous. Michael wants to see people looking at you. He wants to feel proud of their enjoyment." I'm guilty that I am damp with the idea.

A knock. Kim let another woman into the room. She quickly undressed to red basque, thong and stockings. Her breasts, larger than mine, are pushed up high. Cleavage deep, dark nipples just on show. Kim and the woman laugh easily. A hand slid over the exposed buttock. They turned to me. Introduced me to Caroline. Kim kissed me lightly. Left. Caroline tried to explain the ropes to me. Tried to relax me. She's nice. Gave me a gulp of vodka from her bag as I dried myself on the lavatory. As I left I saw an undressed innocent reflected in the mirror. Oh God, I hoped he would be proud of me. I stopped a tear ruining my make-up.

We both go downstairs together. Eyes attach themselves to us. Sliding over us. Filling me with fear, exciting me. In the kitchen a girl, dressed as we, filling trays of wine. She sees my ribbon, winks. Both drink a glass quickly. Caroline takes a tray and is gone. The glasses shake as I pick them up. My skin is hot.

I carry the glasses, people take them or return them. I see Caroline occasionally. They all look at me. Look at my body. Total embarrassment. Gradually became more accustomed, never used to it. I give Michael a glass as he talks. He looks proud. Kisses me. Maybe my acute embarrassment had protected me initially.

As it began to feel a little easier people touched me. The first few times I nearly drop the glasses. So embarrassing standing with glasses in my hands as strangers openly touch my body. Furtive hands on my bottom as I pass. Caressed on my naked buttocks or thigh. I found it humiliating. It made me hot. My hands having to hold the tray, glasses, not able to remove them. Gradually the hands became more brazen. Touched my breasts and belly as they look at me. Commented on the hardness of my nipples. My lack of pubic hair. The plumpness of my mound. I learnt to keep my eyes lowered. While I served them. Telling me about my body as they look and touch me. The words worse than the hands. Knew my crutch to be wet. Had to concentrate. Where is Michael?

With an empty tray I looked for empty glasses. A woman pulled me over. Trapped inside a circle of bodies. Strangers. I had no private places. They touched me. A man behind me. Hands on my buttocks. Stood passive for them. For Michael. Face pulled to kiss. Other hands on my breasts. Nipples pinched. Both men and women voices near to me. Another mouth to kiss. Lipstick. No time to react to how I felt about this. Then another man. Lots of hands on me. My wet thighs. My mound. Clit rubbed through the material. Hands. I climax and they laugh at their success. Allowed to flee.

As I escaped I ran into another girl. Familiar. Short red dress. Very long legs. A thigh pressing between mine. Strange. Her body pressing against me. Lips confident on mine.

"Hello again." Into my mouth.

Her eyes crept upwards, over my breasts. Short tousled hair. The girl from the woods! My breathing stopped. The memory was so strong. Of being fucked with her there. The girl watched my shock with amused eyes.

Kim suddenly appears. Freed me from my memories. Thanked me. Gave me a big hug. Still stunned. She told me I could stop. That I'd done almost an hour. The girl had disappeared. Did I imagine her? Suddenly, Kim's husband, Robert, with a tray. He is only wearing what looks like a leather jock strap and a collar and bow tie! He had a tattoo on his bottom. I ran upstairs.

Inside the room. I sat on the bed. Peaceful room. Body pumping madly. Quickly showered my body, washed my lips. Discarded the underwear. Slipped on the beautiful dress over my nakedness. Slowly everything calmed. The dress devine. Hid my agitation. Breasts felt large, my sex too, under the dress. The material slid over my curves, my pert fullness. I needed Michael's arms.

Eventually I found him. Talking to the girl in red! He kissed me fully. I was his. Nothing else mattered, existed. Arm around me. He calmed me. The girl gave me her wine, grinning.

Michael invited the girl. Pia. Living with old aunts during the summer. Parents abroad. Pretty. Only twenty. Does Michael want her? As if understanding he kissed me again. Asked me if he could touch me as everyone else had. Blushed. Mouth opened as he blatantly took my breasts in his hand, felt me up. Was the silk still there? In front of Pia. Pushing up to him. Display. Ownership.

We drank and talked. Two men came to talk to Michael. Pia asked me to dance. Does Michael agree? Michael nodded to my questioning look. Just smiled at me. Even in my stilettos she was taller than me. Danced slowly, together, in a dark room. She felt lithe. She felt confident. Hands caressed the grey silk, my body underneath not hidden to any touch. A thigh pushed against me. Long leg against my mound. My head rested against hers. My breasts pressing to hers. She smelt young. Closed my eyes. Peaceful.

Took a glass from a woman undressed as I had been. Except her bra was opened at the front. Blush of arousal on her skin. Voluptuous breasts. I noticed she as wearing a choker!

"Touch her breasts." Pia told me in my ear. The woman's eyes were lowered.

Not sure that I'd heard her correctly. Looked at her. Pia gently held my hand. It was placed on the warm flesh. The woman closed her eyes. I had never felt anyone else's breasts. I didn't know what to do.

"How would you like to be caressed if it were your breast?" It seemed obvious. I massaged them. Gradually firmer. Her nipples hard. I squeezed one. Firmer. Firmer still. The woman sighed.

"Stop." Pia gave me a glass. The woman moved on. "I'll remember."

Danced again. I remembered being with her before. With Michael. She had seen me spanked, seen me fucked. Michael had allowed her my outsides as he had taken my insides. He possessed my soul, allowing others the image. I remembered her mouth on mine as had felt him hard and hot inside.

"I feel faint."

"Take a drink. We'll sit down."

"No. I can't."

"Why?"

"My dress. I'm not... I'm not wearing anything under. I'll stain it."

"Are you so wet?" She laughed slyly.

"Yes." I ran away from her. Find a lavatory. I pulled off the dress needing to wash my sex. I looked at myself in the mirror. Blushes of desire laced my neck and breasts.

Returning through very dark rooms. Sensing Pia behind me. A man made me dance. Danced close. Holding me with one hand, touching me with his other. Hands ran over the thin skin of my dress. Couldn't stop him. Didn't try to escape. Had to accept his hands exploring wherever they wished. Wanted it. I was disgusting! Both hands moved to my buttocks. An erection pressed to my belly. Rubbed himself against me. My face pressed against him hiding my arousal. I wondered if he would force me to do more. Would Michael be angry. He didn't make me do anything else. Eventually he left me. I didn't know who it was. Couldn't see any wet stains at my crotch in the dark.

Grabbed a drink. Another mans arms. Michael. He kissed me. Rubbed myself wickedly against him. Really horny. Really wanted him. Told him. Teased about being so excited. Told him about the man, about the woman's breasts, told him that I'd climaxed earlier. Told him that I needed taking in hand. Thought about asking him to take me somewhere. To punish me, love me. Now. My body needed his control. Mine evaporating. He told me to accept others touching me, they knew I was not to be fucked. I thought about what he said. Thought about hands on me. We danced slowly awhile. I pressed myself against him. His mouth held mine for long little meals.

Another man approached him. Talked softly to him. Michael gave me to another. Eventually found myself dancing in Pia's arms. The dress felt as if it didn't exist against her. Her hands explored me like the men's had, though a little more gently, a little more tentatively. So tired dancing, so tired being on the edge. We sat and I fell asleep.

Waking behind closed eyes. Wondering where I was for a moment. My head on a woman's thighs. Her hand on my breast. Pia's warm perfume, the woman's smell of her. The feel of her tights.

We danced again. Michael came by and kissed me in the near darkness and was gone. I had a safe place. Pia's arms enveloped me. Breasts against her. Her hands on my buttocks. Thigh rubbing my mound. A woman danced with a man nearby. Her breasts were bared. He held one in his hand.

"I've never been to a party like this before. It's what I would have called an orgy."

"You seem to have survived."

"It's because you've been with me isn't it?" Sudden comprehension. "When I haven't been with Michael. He has had you look after me, hasn't he?"

"Michael asked me if I wanted to come. He'd let me be with you. He mentioned something about you not being fully ready. Not yet. You needed to see first. He wanted me to keep an eye on you, but to be honest he has been very conscious of where you are and what you are doing." I looked around. Finally I saw him. He was watching. I loved him so much.

"You've not been before?"

"No. I've been surprised too at times. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have realised what goes on." A half giggle, wide eyes for a moment.

She bent down and unfastened her shoes. Threw them behind me into corner. My legs ached and the chance to do the same beckoned but she was almost my height in my heels now so kept them on. I put my arms around her.

"I'm here now. I'll do the looking after for a while."

"Can you remember me kissing you the last time we met?"

"Yes...."

I could still see the man holding the woman's breast. Pia moved against me. Unconsciously, my fingers played with her strap. She moved a little and it suddenly slid off her shoulder as I teased it. I was shocked. Her nipple didn't show, though the top and side of her breast was displayed. I couldn't take my eyes off it. She shyly took out her arm from the strap. A beautiful breast on show. Her nipple was hard. I thought if it was so hard on me it would hurt. Centimetres from me. Suddenly realised where we were and turned her into the greater darkness and away from anybody else. She laughed softly and kissed my cheek.

"Touch me." More than a request. Or was it simply my imagination. It seemed a lifetime before I allowed my hand to move to the breast. It was wrong, but it felt so nice. I knew it was wrong but I was so grateful. So hot. It was firmer than the breast of the woman with the tray, though as large, her nipples hard, the aureole large and prominent. Her mound pushed against me as I lost myself on her flesh.

I could feel her responses increase. She had told me to do it! It was wrong. It was strange. I realised that she had began to take control! The feelings of both touching another woman and of being in her control were strange, disturbing yet exciting. The being naughty was exciting too.

Her mouth came to mine. Her excitement more obvious as our mouths met, opened. Slyly her tongue slipped into hers as Michael's usually did. I touched her covered breast, she moved her arm so that I could slip that strap off too. Her dress fell around her waist. It was as if it were me that was being displayed. Both hands on her breasts now. She was pushing onto me. I caressed and squeezed the flesh of her breasts in my hands as she ground her mound against me . We kissed. On and on. She pushed my face down. Making me realise I was to kiss her nipples. She was making small noises in her throat. Suddenly she began making soft sounds. Tremors ran throw her body. I could feel her muscles tensing. Her mound pressed but otherwise she kept rigidly still.

At the house. At his feet. Penitent.

"Punish me for the things I did. Please. Please. I need it."

"What did you do that was so bad?" His head cocked. A smile at the corners of his mouth.

"All sorts of things. I came in front of strangers. Without your permission. "

"When?"

"Some people cornered me when I was waitressing. Everything became too much."

"OK. You deserve it. But not unexpected." He cocked his head. "There is something else isn't there?"

"Yes. I played with a woman's breasts.... Pia... and... and a man rubbed himself against me... felt Pia ... she... I think she came. I was such a slut... I need to be taken in hand... really firmly... You need to make sure I know my place."

It all came out in a rush. He seemed a little surprised, a little amused. I was made to stand facing the wall for a while. He put my blindfold on me. I could hear him make coffee. Sit down. I waited. Thinking of what I was. Hoping he wouldn't be too ashamed of me.

Eventually called before him. Turned. Went toward his voice.

"Yes. I'll punish you."

"Thank you Master." Tears welled in my eyes.

"And you still want to submit to me fully?"

"Yes. Please Master."

"You touched Pia?"

"Yes Master. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

"How?"

"Her breasts. Touched them, kissed them."

"You've never been with a woman before have you?"

"No Master. I would have told you. I feel so ashamed."

"I want you to learn. How to be with a woman." My face must have displayed my shock. "Yes. And you will do as I tell you wont you?"