Discovering Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh My God, master, Little Amanda will do ANYTHING for her master and if he will please put out the fire he started in her ass."

That was what he wanted and he drove his cock into her ass, she met his thrust, a growl filled her throat as she finally felt those hairs on her ass and knew his cock was all the way in her. He began to pump her, slow at first, then building tempo until her head was hitting the toilet tank, she didn't care, her ass was stuffed with Daddy's Cock!

"Would Little Amanda like master to cum in her ass?"

"Oh yes, master, put your white honey in Little Amanda's ass, please."

The paddle fell off of her back in all the movement, neither one seemed to notice, the slapping of them together as they connected filled the small bathroom. She could feel him start to swell, clamping her sphincter down on him as she did until he groaned and she felt the first jets of white hot cum coat her insides, that brought about her own orgasm and her groans joined his. She felt the last resonant spurts of his cum, trickles actually, as they oozed from that glorious peehole she loved to lick so much. He fell onto her back and his hands snaked around to caress her tits, she wished that she could touch his hands, to let him know that what he had just given her was what she desperately NEEDED.

-END