Discovering Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers

"Now normally you wouldn't wear stockings and heels with this," Allison said watching my frown appear again, "oh don't worry you little tramp you can wear them tonight." She giggled as she spoke.

Allison handed me a stocking which I rolled in my hands and slowly slid up my freshly shaved legs. Oh my God they felt incredible! I truly almost came right there. The second one went on just as well and when Allison handed me the black heels from earlier I could hardly contain myself. I fastened the ankle straps and crossed my legs a couple times deliberately letting my stockings rub together. It was so sensual and enjoyable I knew there was no going back but then again I didn't know how far Allison was going to push me either.

"Sit still for a moment." Allison instructed.

I was too dumbfounded to speak as she straddled my lap and sat. Even the feeling of her bare ass on my stocking covered legs excited me! She reached behind her and much to my amazement started to put makeup on my face. I could have protested but I really didn't want to, I wanted to see what she could do to make me look more like her. Despite the ache having her sitting on my lap created on my toes I didn't care. She applied everything from foundation to blush and talked me through how she was doing my eyes. It was intensive and she took her time. All I could feel was the satin of her corset rubbing against mine from time to time which drove me crazy! When she finally climbed back off me she let her leg rub against mine causing me to moan out loud.

"Oh my goodness!" I squealed looking at my face in the mirror. "That is amazing!"

"Do you really like it?" She asked beaming with pride.

"Oh yes Ms. Allison its amazing!" I replied giddy as a school girl.

Allison put a set of large dangly earrings in my ears that were gold with fake diamonds in them. As I moved they tugged my ears a bit and made a little noise but they looked so adorable I just loved them.

"Okay now stand up." She said in a more authoritarian tone. "Time to do some work around this place." I wasn't sure what she meant but I was ready for anything or so I thought. "First put this on." She said handing me a long white silk robe with lace on the collar and cuffs.

I slid the robe on. It felt exquisite against my satin and skin and when I walked it was even better. My cock was a constant stream of precum at this point and my balls ached in the thong but I didn't care I felt amazing.

"Can you do me a favor muffin," Allison said lightly stroking my back with her fingernails driving me crazy, "go and get me a couple trash bags would you?"

"Of course!" I said excitedly wanting to serve her in anyway.

I returned with the trash bags and opened up one immediately. The walk through our condo had been a quick one but the feeling of the robe rubbing against my legs had made it oh so enjoyable. No wonder women wear so much silk and satin! It's practically orgasmic!

"Okay open your top drawer sweetie." Allison ordered sitting in a chair in the room and slowly crossing her legs. I did as instructed opening my underwear drawer and staring at her luxurious legs. "Empty the contents into the trash bag." She ordered.

That's when I balked. All my underwear was in there, all my boxers, if I put them in a trashbag what would I wear. I hesitated. In a very Sharon Stone moment Allison slowly crossed and recrossed her legs staring at me.

"Do you like what you are wearing right now?" She demanded. I nodded sheepishly. "Do you want me to leave?" She continued in her harsh tone. I nodded no frantically. "Then do what I fucking tell you to do!" Allison hissed.

I grabbed a handful of my boxers and stuffed them into the trash bag frantically. My hands flew and tears formed in my eyes. Finally the drawer was completely empty. This process was repeated again and again with each drawer until I was left with 1 pair of jeans, 1 pair of shorts and three t-shirts. Next came the closet. Thankfully my suits which I wore to work were left alone but the casual shirts I owned were dwindled down to 3 as were the casual pants. My sweatshirts were either presented to her as gifts or tossed into the bags. Eventually my side of the closet was more and more bare and the two bags were completely filled.

"Something still isn't quite right." Allison said surveying the closet. "Grab all your stuff on hangers and follow me."

Allison stood and quickly walked out of the room so I grabbed my suits, dress shirts and casual clothes and followed quickly behind her. She led me to the front door and I panicked again. Thankfully she opened the front closet door, which was empty for some reason, and turned to face me.

"Hang your stuff in there." She ordered. "From now on your male clothing will be kept here." I could only do as she told me and hung the clothing neatly in place.

My work shoes went in there next and space was made for the t-shirt, shorts and jeans. When she was done the only male clothing in our bedroom was in the two bags on the floor. That wouldn't last long either!

"Go get your bags and come back here." Allison commanded.

I did as I was told. The extra weight of my clothing in the bags were havoc on my feet. These heels were so sexy and slutty but I had never worn them for more than 45 minutes at the most now I had been in them on and off for over 2 hours. I stood by the door and placed the bags on the floor. Amazingly my cock was still rock hard and oozing precum. Allison walked up to me and stroked me through the thong as she spoke.

"From now on you won't wear any ugly boy clothes inside my condo," She spoke so calmly as she stroked me, "do you understand?" I nodded in complete obedience. "When you wake for work you will be my little girl," She continued, "and only when you are about to leave will you put on your work clothes." I was on the edge of cumming now. "When you get home you will take off your work clothes and wear only what I have left out for you to wear, do you understand?" I nodded and groaned. "Good," She said squeezing my aching balls roughly, "now that we agree that there is no use for your clothing in these bags anymore take them down the hallway so they can go to a deserving person who needs male clothing."

I was shocked and the need to cum passed instantly! Not that I had to throw the clothing out but that I had to do it NOW dressed like I was. The look in Allison's eyes dared me to tell her no. The words 'resistance is futile' seemed very appropriate at this time. My shoulders and head slumped, I was defeated.

"Yes Ms. Allison." I replied weakly.

"Good girl," She said smiling wide, "now walk carefully so you don't fall and make a lot of noise."

The hallway to the trash chute seemed to be miles long as I stepped out of the condo. I walked as quickly as I could my feet pounding inside my heels with each step. What had at first seemed so sexy on my feet now felt like ancient torture devices! I passed door after door of our neighbors wondering when one would open. What in the hell would I say to them if one did? I was dressed as a slut from the neck down and had on make up! I was a freak carrying bags in their hallway. With my luck it would be a woman who'd open the door and scream causing her oversized muscle bound boyfriend to come out and beat my freakish ass. The thought of going to the hospital or worse yet the police station dressed like this entered my mind. Oh Jesus what would I tell people? My mind was racing so badly I walked 10 feet past the door to the clothing drop off! I turned around to see Allison covering her mouth as she laughed. It was horrifying to me that she was enjoying this so much while I wanted to shrivel up and die. I tossed the bags inside not caring where they landed and walked quickly back to the door where she stood. My heart pounded wildly in my chest. When I got about 10 feet from the door I heard an apartment door open somewhere behind me. Whoever was coming out was having a conversation with someone inside still. I walked as quickly as I could in my heels breezing past Allison panting as if I had just run a marathon. I leaned against a chair just inside the door and felt her walk up behind me hugging me from behind.

"I'm so proud of you." She said squeezing me tightly.

I lost it. I turned quickly to tell her what I thought of that little stunt but the look in her eyes slowed me down then her hand on my cock stopped me cold in my tracks. I was still rock hard, so hard my cock ached! She stroked me through the thong smiling at me as she did.

"If you are going to protest about what you just did," She said scooping some precum up with a finger, "then you'd better be able to explain how come you're so hard." She used her finger with precum to line my lips with my own excretion. "So are you going to tell me how you hated it?" She asked scooping more precum from my thong. I couldn't answer. "No I didn't think so." She said pushing her finger into my mouth.

My precum was a little more tart than my cum but I sucked her finger like a man possessed. For some reason right now it seemed so hot to be sucking her finger. Allison eventually removed her finger from my mouth but I ached to tell her I wanted more. Somehow I think she knew.

"I think my little girl deserves a reward for that outing don't you?" She asked leading me by the hand to the couch.

"Yes Ms. Allison!" I replied unable to contain my excitement.

"Kneel down right there." She said pointing to a spot on the floor in front of the couch. I did immediately. "Now," She said as she turned and stood in front of me, "pull down my thong." I pulled down her thong quickly exposing her beautiful bald pussy amazed at how soaking wet she was as well. "Lick me slut!"

Immediately I buried my face into her pussy lapping and sucking at her swollen clit. I had never wanted to please her orally so badly before. I licked and suckled her inner folds as she ground against me. It was amazing she was a woman possessed as well and came almost immediately. Her hand grabbed my head holding it tight while another reached into her corset and teased her nipples. I had never seen her do that before and it turned me on incredibly. I desperately wanted to touch myself but had and overwhelming desire to concentrate on her. Her body rocked with orgasm again and again.

"Suck me slut!" She screamed. "Suck my pussy, suck it you dyke!" I didn't know why she called me a dyke but I didn't care either I just sucked. "Suck me dammit!" She screamed again pulling my head tightly to her pussy. I sucked for all I was worth. "OHHHHHHHHHH!" Allison bellowed.

She squirted when she came shooting her cum into my mouth in hard spurts. It was amazing and caught me completely by surprise. My hands held the backs of her legs keeping her from falling. Slowly she released my head and collapsed back on the couch leaving her legs spread open exposing her glistening pussy to me. I wanted to lick it and fuck her so badly I ached.

"Do you want to cum?" She asked breathlessly.

"Yes please Ms. Allison!" I answered reaching down for my thong.

"Oh no," She said pulling her feet in to stop my hands, "you're doing something a little different tonight stand up." I stood expecting a magnificent blowjob that would fill Allison with so much cum it would come out her nose! "Do you like the feeling of this satin against your skin?" She asked sitting up and rubbing my cock through the thong.

"Ohhh yes Ms. Allison!" I moaned rocking my hips to her movement.

"Well tonight I have a treat for you!" She said standing up and smiling while still rubbing me. "Turn and sit down." She instructed.

I sat normally at first but eventually she had me lay more on my back with my butt almost hanging off the edge of the seat. Allison had me put my feet up on the edge of the coffee table and let my knees fall open allowing her to kneel between my legs. She pulled the cami down a bit in the front and used it to rub against the satin thong. The feeling was amazing!

"That feels sooooooo goooood!" I groaned moving my hips.

"Do you like that muffin?" She asked reaching up for my right hand.

"Yesssss Ms.!" I replied unable to get over how good it felt.

"Now you do it just like I was," She said placing my hand where hers had been, "rub your clitty like a good girl."

I didn't care what she called it at that moment I rubbed it furiously humping my hand at the same time. It was amazing.

"You like that don't you my little slut?" She teased squeezing my balls lightly. "You like masturbating like a slut don't you," she continued, "legs spread rubbing your clit through your panties!"

"Yes! Yes!" I moaned over and over.

"That's my girl, orgasm for me muffin," she kept going driving me crazy, "fill those panties like a little slut."

It was all too much and I couldn't stop. My body tensed and I groaned loudly but what I groaned would later shock me.

"I'm cumming like your slut!" I groaned.

Big ropes of hot cum shot from my cock across my belly under the cami. Undaunted I kept rubbing until I finally was spent. The cami stuck to my body in spots saturated with cum. Allison delicately picked it up and pulled it over my chest exposing my belly. She used her thumb on the underside of my cock to milk the rest of my cum from my body. Then she pulled my thong down a bit to make sure that the incredible amount I had ejaculated was exposed for me to see.

"You've made quite a mess here haven't you?" She asked as she stood and climbed over my leg eventually sitting next to me on the couch.

"Yes I did Ms. Allison." I replied blushing.

She stuck her finger into a pool of cum swirling it around before scooping some up. She scooped up a big wad of cum, bigger than ever before, and pushed it into my mouth. I suckled her finger without question staring into her eyes.

"Now I'm going to talk and you're going to listen." She said in a commanding tone. "You may think this was a cute little game to play tonight," Allison said as she scooped up more of my cum, "but it's not going to end tonight. I know you don't want it to end to night either." She pushed her cum covered finger in my mouth again and slowly fucked it with her finger while I sucked. "You are going to be my new girlfriend whenever we are alone," there was no question in her voice, "you will learn to dress like a girl, walk and talk like a girl because deep down I know that's what you want." She scooped more cum and before I could speak it was back in my mouth with my cum covering it. "I will lay out what you will wear every day and you will wear it without question," She spoke scooping more and more, "if you question it you will be punished. Punishments will range from spankings to being made to wait to be able to orgasm." Still more cum found my mouth and I wondered how much I had shot out of my body. "You will have your limits pushed often," she continued putting still more cum in my mouth yet I still eagerly sucked her finger, "but as long as you trust me everything will be okay." This time she scooped up a bunch with two fingers and put them both in my mouth! "But I certainly can not call you by your name," she smiled as she spoke, "I mean I can't have a girlfriend named Robert after all." Another big scoop of cum with two fingers followed. "There was this girl I knew in college," Allison scooped still more come into my mouth and smiled wickedly, "the rumor was that she had been gang banged by one of the local fraternities and was a real slut, her name was amber, that will be your name from now on too." Allison reached down and milked my cock one more time getting another two finger fulls of cum and pressing it in my mouth one more time. "In private you will call me Ms. Allison or Ms. and I will call you amber. Do you understand?" I nodded yes to her question, what else could I do. "Good girl!" She stood and took my hand. "Come on Amber I have some stuff to show you!" With that she led me to the bedroom.

Walking across the condo with my thong low around my hips and my flaccid cock hanging out the situation really hit me. My mouth was full of my own cum taste and I had just agreed to be a girl for my Mistress! More than that I felt a warmth and happiness about this situation that totally unnerved me!

"Stand over there Amber." Mistress said having me stand near the bed where I could see my reflection in the mirror. "And for heaven's sake fix yourself."

"Sorry Ms. Allison." I replied sheepishly as I saw my reflection.

I was truly a mess. My thong was pulled down and my cami still pulled up plus I still had some remnants of dried cum on my body. I quickly pulled up my thong over my flaccid cock and fixed my cami as best as I could then closing my robe around my waist. I looked in the mirror at myself, my makeup was a mess from licking Allison through so many orgasm but that couldn't be helped.

"I've gotten you a few things but obviously you will need more. Here hang this up in your closet," She said handing me a short black cocktail dress with a flared bottom, "oh wait here are your hangers." The hangers were white hooks with pink padded hanger sections. I hung the dress, the lone item in my closet and put the rest of the hangers on the bar. "These go in your drawer," She said handing me a pair of jeans, "as do these and all of these."

Allison handed me a light sweater of some kind and a handful of panties and bras as she spoke. Next came 2 more pairs of heels which remained in the boxes. Finally Allison turned around with a big smile on her face.

"Okay sissy girl time to get undressed!" Her smile scared me a little but I did as I was told. "Heels and stockings last silly."

I removed the cami taking it off over my head, then undid the garterbelt and took it off before lowering my thong to the floor and stepping out of it.

"Go put those in the hamper before you continue." She instructed giggling as my cock swayed in front of me as I walked in heels.

After I put them in the hamper I rolled down my stockings to my ankles before stepping out of my heels and taking them off. My feet ached terribly and I was glad to be finally standing on flat feet. Allison handed me a pale pink pair of tiny side string bikinis. Without a word I put them on. Then came a very lovely satin and lace with some sheer paneling long nightgown that matched the bikinis. I pulled it over my head and felt it slip over the rest of my body. It was so luxurious and hugged me so well in all the right places causing my cock to stir again.

"Now help me out of my corset." She said walking to me.

I undid the zipper in the front of her corset and the garters that held her stockings reverently folding it and placing it on the chair in the bedroom. When I returned Ms had moved to the bed and sat holding one foot out for me to take off.

"Hang on," she said as I knelt before her, "kiss the toe first." I must have looked at her quizzically. "I said lick the toe first!" She repeated not hiding her frustration. "In another weeks time you'll be begging to lick the sole of it now kiss the toe of the damn shoe!"

I leaned forward and gently kissed the toe of her shoe. There was something oddly sexual about it. I removed the shoe and then kissed the other as she presented it to me as well. Ms. Allison stood and turned her back to me leaning forward and sticking her ass out at my face. My hands went up her leg and I went to roll down her stocking when she stopped me again.

"Kiss my ass sissy girl amber." She said looking back at me. I hesitated a little too long I guess. "No orgasm for you tomorrow," she said with an evil grin, "want to go the rest of the weekend without?" Immediately I leaned forward and planted my lips on her ass cheek kissing it slowly but pushing my lips into it so she knew I had done it. "Now the other one." She instructed turning just a bit to make it easier. I didn't hesitate this time and kissed her other ass cheek. "Now the middle slut," Ms. Allison said as she reached back and spread her cheeks exposing her puckered hole, "kiss my asshole amber." The idea revolted me and I hesitated again. "Make that two days," she said wiggling her ass back and forth at me, "three days ..."

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers