Discovering Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers

I pressed my head forward burying my nose between her ass cheeks and kissed her asshole. Her hand came off her ass and held my head in place for a moment making sure I kissed it long enough for her satisfaction. It was humiliating and disgusting and once again much to my amazement my cock was rock hard! I had already cum twice and my cock still refused to remain still.

"Good girl," Ms. Allison said releasing my head, "now remove my stockings."

I rolled them down her legs and then held them as she stepped out of them. Ms. Allison turned and helped me to my feet noticing my bulging erection in front of my nightgown.

"Too bad you won't get any relief for that until ... what was it 3 days making it Tuesday before you can taste your cum again." She said taunting and stroking me. "You'll learn to obey me soon enough amber now get into bed."

"Should I brush my teeth first?" I asked.

"Not a chance," Ms. said walking around to her side of the bed and climbing in naked, "now you have the taste of cum, pussy and ass in your mouth why would I want you to scrub that all away?"

Ms. Allison never slept naked before and now that she was I was trapped in a very sexy nightgown. She lay on her back near the middle of the bed and pulled me to her. I went to kiss her goodnight which caused her to giggle and tilt my head so she could kiss my forehead. Ms. Allison then pushed my head to her chest pulling me tight. I wrapped my arm around her waist and put my left leg over hers curling up next to her.

"There we go," she said stroking my head softly, "that's my good girl."

It was true. In the course of one evening I had become completely emasculated. I was no longer a man even in my own bed yet my hard on still raged.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers