Discovering Amy

Story Info
Dad and daughter alone.
810 words
3.84
81.1k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andygeo
andygeo
17 Followers

As we sit together enjoying movies on Friday night, I shared how nice it is for Amy and me to do things together. Amy has been back from college for a few weeks. I have observed that Amy has become more independent. That first year of college has given her a chance to explore new things. This weekend my wife is out of town and it is just the two of us. As we start to watch An Officer and a Gentleman, Amy snuggles a little closer and holds my hand. As I look down I can see her breasts from the crease made by her blouse. Surprised that my daughter is braless, I wonder if that is a sign. Amy snuggles closer and looks up and grins. I run my hand down her shoulders and side and that encourages her to snuggle even closer. As my hand slides across Amy's blouse she offers no resistance. Getting bolder, I slide my hand into her blouse and trace the edges of her breast. As my finger traces the edges of her breast it reaches the nipple, now starting to get rigid. I toy with it as I begin to kiss the side of her cheek. Amy smiled and gave a cute sigh to signal her approval. I turn her head and softly kiss her lips. Amy is getting warm and loosens her shoes with her feet. As they drop to the floor, her palm rests on my lap. I wondered if she noticed my erection. She doesn't say anything but after a minute Amy tells me that she has been having trouble sleeping and can we share the bed tonight.

Later that night, Amy takes a long shower and I slip into bed. I usually sleep naked and the anticipation of her sleeping with me is already making me erect. Amy comes in wearing a bathrobe and a shy smile. She crawls into bed and I snuggle around her. My hand slips into her bathrobe and I am delighted to feel her soft breasts. As I snuggle I start to scrape my fingernail across her nipple, feeling it get taut as I caress it. Amy giggles and tells me that she has wondered how it would feel to be in bed with me. I ask if she likes the feeling and Amy coyly eases out of her bathrobe, revealing an athletic body. I snuggle closer and she starts to feel my cockhead rub against her anus. Amy slowly moves her butt up and down, working it a little closer. Soft neck kisses, massaging her nipples until they are erect and caressing her thighs is getting her wet.

Amy pulls back the covers and starts to run her hand along my cock. In the dim light, I can see that she is enjoying the feel of my veins and the hardness. Amy purses her lips as she begins to softly kiss my erection. Taking it into her mouth she works it down her throat, exploring how deep she can swallow it. I am slowly fingering her, getting her ready for my cock. Amy shared how she has been waiting for mom to be out of town since she came back from college. She has been so horny after a bad break up with her boyfriend and needed sex with someone who would keep her activities private. She had fantasized about exploring sex with me, allowing me to use her like a prostitute.

She lay back and lets me move on top of her. I am savoring this moment as I kiss her and work my cockhead between her legs. It reaches her lips and penetrates just enough to engulf the cockhead. I slip it in and out, making sure she really wants to continue. She answers by grabbing my hips and drawing me deeper into her. I respond by increasing my thrusts. Amy moves toward my thrusts and we continue faster and harder. She is a very responsive and eager partner. I pull out and have her kneel and then I work my cock even deeper into her. I love the feeling of pounding the same girl I used to help with her homework. I continue to thrust until Amy quivers and lets out a squeal. Unable to hold back anymore, I explode into her. We lay back and snuggle with each other, talking about how great the sex was. I light a cigarette and she lights one too. Clearly it is not her first. I say I didn't know she smoked. Amy chuckled and reminded me that I must know by now that she is not my innocent little girl anymore. There are a lot of things about her that I don't know. I told her that I would like to know more and she nodded her head and snuggled closer.

andygeo
andygeo
17 Followers