Discovering Amy Ch. 02

Story Info
Dad and daughter alone.
1k words
3.8
35.8k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andygeo
andygeo
16 Followers

Hi Amy, is mom home?

No, dad, she has a meeting over the noon hour today. I was hoping you would come home today, dad. Ever since our sex together last Friday, I have been thinking of you. I took a shower this morning and fantasized your coming into the bathroom and fondling me.

I sat down close to her and kissed her on her cheek, then her lips, then on her blouse. Shit, I thought. A week ago I wouldn't have dared to touch her like that. That one night and now everything is different.

We have to be really careful, Amy said. Mom is very perceptive. I would love to kiss you like I did that night but I am afraid that someone might see us.

I know what you mean, Amy. Tom and I are going hunting next week. We'll be away from Friday to Sunday. The hunting cabin we rented is an hour from here and is deep in the woods. If you went hunting with us we could do whatever we want out there. Tom is my best friend and wouldn't tell anyone. He's mentioned a few times that you were a lovely young woman.

Are you thinking of sharing me, daddy? Amy asked as she smiled and started to rub my leg. I've noticed him too. Trish told me that he's got a huge cock. Maybe Tom and you could tag team me.

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves, Amy. You have never shown much interest in hunting. Mom is likely to be suspicious.

I think she would want us to do something together, said Amy. Although not what we're thinking, she smirked. I've got so much pent-up sexual intensity. Watching porn on the computer doesn't help. It just makes me more frustrated. I want to go crazy. I want you to do something dominant - tie my hands or drug me or blindfold me.

Amy, where do you get ideas like that? From your college friends?

Dad, we had intense, forbidden sex that night. I was sore for a few days but I daydreamed being in bed with you again all week. I need more and I want to experiment.

OK Amy. I admit I've thought of you too. When mom sucked me this morning I was imagining your lips around my cock the entire time. When I masturbated at work I was dreaming of you.

Did you think of how tight your daughter's pussy is? Dad, I trust you and I need you to use me, to force your will over me. Ram your swollen cock up my ass. Slap me around. I don't even care if Tom gets involved. I want to come back on Sunday sore and absolutely exhausted.

Amy, you are really turning me on. I'm already hard. Do you want to suck me? Lighting a cigarette, Amy's intensity has got me horny and disoriented.

Will you tear off my underpants first? Take them as a trophy if you want. Dad, I want you to be more aggressive. Grabbing my cigarette, she takes two deep drags. OK, I will give you a blowjob but I crave something darker and rougher.

The next week flew by. Amy was right. June thought having Amy join Tom and me on the hunting trip was a great idea. Tom was ok with it too. I kept him in the dark as to why I really wanted Amy along.

Amy, toss me the blankets, will you? I couldn't help thinking of how we would use them. The cabin had two rooms and we would share one.

OK dad. Do we have the water and beer loaded? Amy asked. She had secretly packed a bunch of condoms, a bottle of Jack Daniels, two packs of Newports, plus a pair of handcuffs.

On the way out, Tom and I recounted adventures from trips over the past years. Most years we had returned home empty handed. When we arrived at the cabin, it was dusk. We unloaded the truck and Tom brought in some wood for the fireplace.

Dad, can we talk a walk in the moonlight? Amy asked. This is a beautiful part of the state.

OK, Amy, I said. Tom stayed in the cabin. As we walked, Amy and I held hands and I drew her close. Dad, I have been dreaming of this trip all week. Amy said. Let's stop here by the pond.

OK, Amy, I said, This is one of my favorite spots.

For what, dad? Amy asked. Am I the first girl you have brought here? It doesn't matter. I intend to be the one you remember years later. I am not wearing any underpants, dad. Amy slipped her pants down and grabbed her ankles. Does this inspire you? Feeling like a schoolboy, I fumbled to open my zipper and rubbed my cock, getting it hard.

Come on, dad, Amy coaxed. Fill your little girl's hole. I'm your teen prostitute this weekend. I bet you can't make me cry. With that, I began to lick her and rub her pussy. Don't worry Amy said, I'm on birth control. Fill me up.

I worked my penis into her and started to fuck her. Rougher! She whispered. I'm tougher than mom. When I slowed down Amy pulled away. Dad, work it up my ass, I'm ready. I eased my cock into her, sensing that she seemed in a little pain, but then I thought 'Go for it' and forced it in all the way. Amy legs buckled and I forced her to her knees. The tight ass brought me to orgasm more quickly that I wanted.

Dad, you were fantastic, Amy said, her voice quivering. In the moonlight I could see tears but she did not show any pain. I slipped my bloody cock into my underpants as she pulled up her pants. I lit us cigarettes and we smoked silently. Finally, Amy looked into my eyes. That's what I needed, dad. But don't think you need to go easy on your girl tomorrow.

andygeo
andygeo
16 Followers