Discovering an Old Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaarrrgh" he gasped. "Give me a second to get used to you," he asked.

I pulled back slightly, and the head of my cock popped back into view.

"Man! Mark groaned. "That felt strange."

"Well, here it comes again," I said, pushing slowly forward again. I was so horny I had little desire to wait.

Again I held his hip with one hand, and my cock with the other, and watched the head of my cock ease into his ass as I pushed forward. It seemed a bit easier this time, and Mark didn't offer any complaint. With the head clearly in his ass now, I didn't need to hold it any more, so I took that hand and put it on his other hip, grasped with both hands, and steadily pushed myself forward.

"Ngggghhhhhngh" escaped Mark as my cock penetrated deeper into his ass, now about half of its length deep inside his rectum. "Can you give me another second?" he asked.

Not wanting to cause Mark pain, but desperately wanting some relief, I slowly pulled my cock back out of his ass, feeling it once again pop out of his ass. We just stayed there for a couple of seconds, Mark draped over the coach arm, and me with both hands still on his hips, and my glistening cock still hard behind his ass.

"Okay," Mark said after a few seconds, "I think I'm ready for you now."

Without taking either hand off of his hip this time, I started moving forward, guiding the tip of my cock toward his still partly stretched asshole. When the tip made contact, instead of sliding up as I continued to move forward, it again popped into his ass, and continued to slide deeper as I pushed forward.

"Now that feels great!" Mark said, as I pushed forward. I got my cock about half way in again, then pulled back a little, and once again began pushing, this time going deeper than half way. As I pulled back some again, Mark said "I'm ready now – fuck me!" and I immediately pushed forward hard, forcing my cock all the way into his asshole.

"Yes!" Mark cried, as my bone buried to its hilt into his ass. "That feels incredible."

No longer worried about hurting Mark, I began to fuck him. I took several deep, hard strokes, burying my cock as deep into him as I could get it. Then I took several shorter, slower strokes. Then I just started fucking him with deep, slow, regular strokes, enjoying the fuck, and not even trying to prolong it.

"I can hardly wait for you to cum in my ass" Mark said after only a short time. I leaned forward, putting my chest against his back and wrapping my arms around his chest, and began a series of quick, deep strokes into his rectum, enjoying the feel of his asshole surrounding my well lubricated cock, designing my strokes to make myself cum – I certainly was ready!

"Here it comes!" I gasped within a very short while as I felt my impending explosion rise out of my balls and through my cock.

"I can feel it!!" Mark moaned as my cock began to pulse in his ass, shooting spurt after spurt of my cum into his bowels. For what seemed a long time, I lay on Mark's back, pushing my cock as deeply into his ass as I could get it, and feeling the last spurts of my cum oozing into him. After what seemed like a long while, I began to soften, and soon popped out of his rear end.

We both stood up and looked at each other – both smiling, and both feeling a little shy. But we both felt good, too. Finally, Mark said, "I think our friendship has been taken to a new level."

How right he was!

12