Discovering Andi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may open the door."

The double barn doors were heavy and opened with creaks and groans. I expected it to be dark and dusty in there but a half a wall was open and in the middle of the hay strewn floor, flooded with sunlight stood Steve with a spread blanket and a basket behind him.

"Good morning my sweet. I'm so glad you made it. Breakfast?" He bid me come and I kneeled down and sat on my heels at his feet. He just stood there for a moment smiling down at me before sitting next to me.

"When did you do all this?" I asked curiously.

"I got up early. You made breakfast for me; I wanted to return the favor." Opening the basket, Steve pulled out bagels and cream cheese and strawberries and bottles of orange juice. Putting them on paper plates and spreading the cheese we began to eat and enjoy the morning and the view. I so wanted to mention the flashlight but I held my tongue and quietly ate.

"Today is the last day of the weekend." Steve put out there. "I asked for the weekend and you gave it to me."

"You asked for many things." I said in mock accusation.

"Were any of them to hard?" he said half seriously.

I smiled at him coyly, "No, I guess not."

He took my hand and looked into my eyes. "I don't want to stop."

"I don't want you to." I said softly. Slowly he moved in and kissed me. His hands moved down my back smoothing and rubbing me then he started pulling up, lifting my sweater off of me.

"STEVE! Someone might go by." I said in protest.

"Andi" he just looked at me and I thought for a moment what he wanted from me, after this whole weekend, what he was truly asking of me.

"I trust you." And I thrust my arms up and let him pull my sweater off. My man wanted me naked. He wanted my body now and I would give it. My heavy breasts feel free and the nipples immediately harden in the cool fall air. Steve's lust was evident by the look on his face. He reached down and grabbed the long braid I had put in that morning. He held it like a leash and instructed me.

"Open my pants my sweet." He said lustfully. I kept my eyes locked on his. My hands worked at his belt and the button of his Levis then finally the zipper. Without breaking our gaze I pushed them to his ankles and off. He bent down and kissed me hard, then holding my head pushed his half erect cock through my lips. I welcomed it and immediately began to suckle him. I loved feeling it grow in my mouth, its length, its thickness expanding right above my tongue. He moaned above me, letting me know I was pleasing him. My hand moved to his balls and fondled them gently as I began to move my lips up and down his now hard shaft. Steve yanked on the braid getting my attention. I looked up at him, my mouth full of cock.

"Wrap those tits around it sexy." He ordered and I complied, getting up higher on my knees and pushing the soft flesh around his hot thick member. Spitting more saliva into my cleavage, I began to move my hips and back, making my titties slide around his big sweet dick. The thick head of it reaching my lips, I lapped at it with every pass, making mewing sounds as it would pull away from me. I just truly meet Steve on Friday and already I yearned for his body, his cock. I felt him grab the back of my head and force my mouth down the shaft. I took all I could, feeling the head slip into my throat. I held it for as long as I could for him before pulling it out and kissing the head. Steve pulled me to my feet and began to unfasten my jeans and pushed them down. Then he told me to kick them off and get to a barn post. I grabbed it, unsure of what was to come next. He positioned my legs wide and I was bent over and holding onto the post. Steve whispered in my ear as his hands began exploring my bent over body, my hanging tits. "You're mine Andi. My sexy sweet slut." He squeezed the flesh and lightly pulled down on the nipples making me cry out. But my brain caught up 'did he just call me a slut?' My body did its best to ignore my brain. This man was playing me like a master musician. His hand slide over my ass and down my slit rubbing my quickly wetting lips and suddenly smacking my defenseless bottom.

"Oww" I cried out. But before I could protest more he dropped down and buried his face into my ass and thighs. His tongue lapping at my hot hole and his big hands massaging my rump. I was breathing hard and so close to cumming. And again he slapped my right ass cheek but now I didn't care. I was so close to cumming, so excited that any touch was going into overload. And when I didn't cry out Steve kept smacking me, not viciously hard or torturous but solid smacks all over my right cheek, slapping my bottom with a loud SMACK. I could feel my ass getting warm. I knew it was getting redder but his tongue was deep in me and then he slipped a finger inside and rubbed my spot... I cried out, cumming, gushing out of my pussy. I clung to that post hanging on as my knees got weak. Finally it subsided and Steve took me into his arms as I caught my breath

"You beat my ass." I breathed into his ear as he near held me up.

"Yes"

"I can feel it now. It's so warm. Kind of stingy." Still catching my breath.

"Yes" he said again.

I leaned into him and nuzzled into his chest. "I still don't think I'm ready for it when I'm not about to... well, you know, when I'm not excited."

He laughed easily at my stammering and lifted my chin to his gaze "You did so well my sweet." He said softly. "Stop worrying about it. I'm very proud of you."

"But you never came." My hand reached down to his still throbbing cock. "Let me take care of it." I asked him with a little pleading smile.

Steve took me over to some hay bales were he reclined and spread his legs. Kneeling down I took him in my hands and began to fondle him. I stroked him gently and kissed the head many times. Then slowly I took him into my mouth and suckled him, delighting in the saltiness and texture of his flesh. I moved him in and out of my mouth. Slowly building my pace, I let my hand lead my lips, stroking and bobbing on his fat cock. I heard him moan and say my name.

"Oh Andi, you are the perfect girl." I smiled inside with my mouth filled with him. "Such an adorable little slut."

There it was again. All of me heard it this time. I pulled his rod from my mouth and looked at him. "Did you call me a slut?"

Steve popped his eyes open and looked at me. "I did." He put simply.

"I'm not a slut. I don't like that." I dropped his cock and began to back away to get up.

"Andi I don't mean it that way." He tried to explain.

"How can you mean it differently?" I protested.

"Andi, have you ever called a man a stud?" he stayed calm

"Yes but I'm not calling him a slut." I argued.

"No, you're calling him a horse, an animal but still you mean it in a positive way. I didn't mean any of the negative connotations that people apply to that word. If I had said minx would you have been less offended?" he said.

"Probably" I said astonished.

"But they mean the same thing." He explained. Steve paused and looked around for a moment, then seeming to have collected his thoughts he continued. "Andi, I am truly sorry that you were offended. Please understand that I did not mean to hurt you my sweet. If you will not have that word then I will not use it. Forgive me my sweet?"

'Oh my God he just apologized to me', went through my head. "But why did you use it?" I asked, truly confused.

Steve came down from the bales and knelt with me in the hay. He gently pushed hair from my face and explained, "I meant it like a man would call his lover 'my sexy girl', 'my hot little minx' but I'll never use it again. He kissed my forehead and got up and began dressing. I guess the moment was ruined.

I had left Steve's house right after getting dressed. I don't think he was upset and I wasn't really angry at him but I thought we needed time alone. Anyway, he didn't try to stop me. Monday morning found me in my little office. It was tiny but it had a door. I sat there with my forehead on my desk wondering 'what the hell happened?' 'What kind of a guy calls you a slut?' I wasn't sure what to do. There was a tap at my door and Chrissie quickly popped in.

"Where were you all weekend?" she asked in a worried tone.

"I went home to the folks for a few days." I lied.

"Did you meet anyone at the party?" she asked.

"Mmm no" I lied again. "I just went home early." I didn't want her to know. I didn't want anyone to know yet.

"Well, we'll have to get you laid next time." She laughed.

If she only knew.

Later in the day I googled it, 'If your boyfriend calls you a slut', nothing helpful popped up. But when I put in just 'little slut' sites about BDSM and Dominance came up. 'Daddy's little slut' and 'Kneel slut' and some others. I started to connect the dots and I read more. He thought I was a submissive. Oh my god, he was a Dominant. I sat there mouth opened, trying to process this. 'What did he think I was?' The whole weekend feel into place. 'Oh GOD, Steve' my face went back to my desk.

A little more research and I was ready to face him. I had to know what this was, what HE was, what he thought I was. I gathered some invoices as a cover story and started for the warehouse. My heels clicked loudly on the concrete floor and some of the guys pointed me to Steve's office. I entered and closed the door quickly. Steve stood up when he recognized who it was.

"Andi, I'm glad to see you."

"Steve, we need to talk." I shoved in there before he could say more.

"Alright, talking is good." He sat back down.

"Are you a Dominant." I asked quickly and accusingly.

He looked down and gave a laugh. "I think we both know I am."

"So what do you think I am?" I said harshly.

"I think you are the sexiest woman in the world." He evaded.

"You know what I mean." I spat out.

"You are a submissive Andi. It is your nature. It's not a dirty thing, it's who you are. And I adore you for it." He looked me straight in the eye.

"You used me, you...you brain washed me or something." I accused again.

"Precious, we didn't do anything you didn't want to do. Did I hurt you? Did I tie you up and rape you? Did I mistreat you at anytime?" He stood again.

"I...I" I began to cry a little "I'm very confused" I admitted.

"I'm trying to help." He said.

"Do you care about me?" I had to know.

"Andi, you have no Idea how much I care about you. I planned on hooking up with you the first time I heard your voice at those boring meetings."

"You planned this?" I said.

"No, I didn't do anything any guy wouldn't do who was interested in a girl. I talked to people about you. I learned everything I could about you." He confessed.

"Why do you think I'm submissive?" I shook my head negating the idea.

"Andi, you go along to get along, that's generally you. Your friends take you places you don't really want to go. You do things because people tell you to."

I looked at him shocked. "That's what you do." I put simply.

"No sweetie, it's what You do." He threw back.

I turned and grabbed the door knob to go.

"Andi" his voice stopped me. "No matter what you think happened, for me this weekend was miraculous. My sweet, I have been searching for you for thirty-four years."

I pulled the door open and walked out.

I went home early. I thought of the entire weekend over and over. Did I throw myself at him Friday night? I certainly didn't put up a fight. I got back online and read more. This stuff was weird. I thought of what we did though, it wasn't weird. It was nice. It was sexy. I took a bath and put on jammies. I thought of Steve and how he treated me and the last thing he said to me. It was about nine o'clock now and I dialed Steve's number. It rang four times before he picked up.

"Hello" he answered. I sat there silently. I wanted to talk to him but I wasn't sure what to say.

"Andi, I know it's you." Still I didn't know how to start.

"I'm not a slave." I finally said.

"No Andi, you are not a slave." He affirmed.

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Whatever we want, precious. It's different for every couple, no one's the same." He told me.

"Have you done this before?"

"Not like this, I wasn't in love." He admitted.

I was silent.

"Andi?" he said concerned

"You love me?" I asked.

"I think so." He confessed "I can't get you out of my mind."

"I'm willing to do this...with you." I said.

"OK, we'll go slow."

"Say it again." I asked.

"What?"

"That you love me."

12