Discovering Andi Ch. 02

Story Info
Andi learns more of her love and his wants of her.
5.7k words
4.33
10.7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided to stay away from each other until Friday to give me a chance to think and study. Steve emailed me all these websites to read and a big questionnaire to fill out. But on Wednesday night I was calling him.

"What's Abrasion?

"Just like scraping of the skin with something rough." He supplied.

"You're not sanding me" I said flatly.

Steve laughed. "That's what this is for, my sweet. What you will and won't do."

"BRANDING? Really? Branding?" I moved down the list.

"I would never do that to you. I have my own limits to, Andi; things I don't want to do. So you fill out your list, I fill mine and we compare." He explained.

"It sounds fun. I can't wait to see your list." I said.

"Do the homework first before you fill it out." Steve chided. "You may be surprised by what you might like."

"Some of these are stories." I said "and this one is this poor guy that lost his wife, it's very sad."

"I know." Steve said "I wanted you to see that these are good people. People that love each other, they just happen to have some kinks, that's all."

"I guess" I said. "I'll try to study. I promise"

"OK, goodnight my sweet." He said softly.

"Night, Steve"

I had printed some of the articles and a few of the poems. Some of them could be so dark but some were very beautiful none the less. I don't think I felt that way about Steve like most of these submissives and their Masters, so dark and brooding. Maybe I didn't know Steve yet but to me he was my Knight, my Lord and me his Lady. I liked to think of it that way. Grabbing up the papers I put the PC to sleep and went upstairs myself. I would read for an hour if I didn't fall asleep.

Friday was here and I was meeting Steve at his house at seven o'clock. He said we would have dinner and then we would compare notes. I was really excited by the prospect of seeing him. He was slick suggesting we stay away a few days, because now I really wanted him. At six-fifty my Honda pulled up in front of his woodland house and I took my BDSM survey with me. I wore a black skirt and a lavender blouse but I had forgotten a coat and it was chilly now as I stood on the porch ringing the bell. 'My nipples were getting hard and he would notice.' I thought, then my second thought was 'So he would notice' and I smiled.

Steve smiled at me as he let me in. Then when I got into the living room proper he stopped me. "Let's have a look at you."

I stood still and looked straight ahead as he started to circle me, inspecting me. As he got to the front he rubbed a palm across one of my protruding nipples. "Those are very nice on you." And he gave me a wicked grin.

"Oh, I thought you might like them." I teased back.

"Oh, I like them. You should wear them all the time." He played back.

"If you wish" I looked down coyly.

Steve just laughed then took me in his arms and kissed me. "hungry?"

I Nodded. And he led me to the Kitchen where he had salad and lamb chops prepared, with those little red potatoes.

After eating Steve cleared the plates and asked if I was ready to compare.

"Can't we do it in the living room?" I pleaded. "I want to be comfortable."

Steve gave in to this easily, "OK" and took his wine glass with him to his lazyboy chair. I waited for him to get all settled in and then I quickly scrambled up into his lap with my list in hand.

"I thought you wanted to be comfortable." He looked at me as I draped an arm around his shoulders.

"Oh, I am very comfortable, Sir" and gave a vixen's smile.

Steve chuckled, "Exactly what did you read?" He asked me.

"I read one article on my own about 'Brats' and their 'Daddys'." I told him.

"Ohh" and he nodded in understanding. "You know the brats usually end up getting spanked eventually?" he informed me.

"How hard do you hit?" I teased.

"We could find out." He answered.

I kissed his cheek and held up my questionnaire "Maybe later, if it makes the list." I was being very cheeky with him but I felt so giddy and good to be with him again, I couldn't help it.

Steve held up his list and we swapped and compared notes. We both liked things kind of mild and we weren't into sharing. I didn't think he would be. And I'm glad, all I want is him. He was a little surprised that I would get my nipples pierced for him but to me it sounded kind of sexy.

"Spanking did make the list." He pointed out.

I fake pouted to him and quivered my lip.

"Oh don't even try that." He said but with a hidden smile.

I wrapped both of my arms around his neck now and got serious. "But what do I call you? Does that matter to you?"

Steve thought for a moment "You could call me Sir, like you did before, if you find Master awkward."

I looked up and explained my thinking "I tried saying Master by myself and it seemed a little weird but Sir is something I use every day at work to all kinds of people and I want you to know you're special. You call me precious and sweet one and so many other things." I put my head down on his shoulder. "I want to show you the same love. So if I giggle sometimes when I say Master, don't get upset."

"I won't," he leaned his head into mine. "I'll know you're trying."

We sat there for a while until Steve said he couldn't feel his legs. So I let him up and we danced slowly even though there was no music on. My face rested in his chest and we just gently swayed. I finally looked up at him.

"On Sunday, I never got to finish that blowjob for you." I said softly "Please take me upstairs...Master." I kept a straight face. And he smiled at me, then led me to his bedroom.

Steve Began unbuckling his pants and dropped them to the floor. Then he told me what I should do.

"Get on your knees, Andi and sit on your heels. I complied quickly and looked to him for further instruction.

"Don't look at me, cast your eyes down in front of you." He said seriously.

"But I love to look at you." I said.

"Andi" was all he said.

"Okay" and I looked to the bottom of the bedside in front of me.

"Okaaaay...?" He corrected me.

"Ok Master." I responded.

Steve sat on the bed in front of me and I had a great view of his shins.

"Now, you will say 'May I service your cock, Master?" He instructed.

"I might giggle" My eyes still cast down.

Steve lifted my chin to look at me "And I said I would be fine with that. Now TRY Andi." He was being very patient.

"I'm sorry, Master. May I service your cock, Master" And I extended my hands as if to accept something. That was my idea.

"You may service me, my pet." He said very seriously.

I smiled and finally took hold of his semi hard meat. I haven't measured it but Steve is at least nine inches. I gently caressed the head and began stroking the base and leaned into it to take him into my mouth. I could feel the head swell. He was getting harder in my mouth and I loved that. Feeling his arousal and his manhood stretch your mouth open and knowing you were doing that directly is always a thrill for me. Steve played with my hair as I nursed his cock head and played with his balls. I was slowly pumping him.

"Lick it for me, precious. Lick it all up and down." He commanded.

I obliged and ran my lips down the back of his dick till I kissed his balls then I ran my tongue up the side.

"Instruct me, Master. Tell me exactly how you like it." I think Steve really liked that.

"Be noisy with it, Andi. Slurp it and play with it. I hate when a woman just takes you in and out. What we are doing is 'cock worship'. So worship it, have fun with it. Explore my cock, precious. That's what I want."

I did as he bid me and I held his cock and looked intently at it and licked from his balls up to the tip. I relished as it jerked in response and I started lapping it, slobbering it and then sucking it all back off loudly. It was very lewd but I could see what he meant. I was making a loud fuss over his cock without saying a word and I was trying my best to make those sounds say 'I love it'.

I put him into my mouth and let my spit trail down his fat dick and my right hand stroked his wet shaft while my left was gently raking the underside of his nuts. I let my mouth be a faucet on him. Loosely sucking him and my hand constantly wet as I stroked his thick cock. Steve leaned back on the bed and I looked up at him.

"Is that better, my Master?" and I put my tongue to work on his head.

"Much better, my sweet." And he tossed his head back and moaned.

I began working my hand faster and I tried to get as much of him into my mouth as I could. I was working that cock, wanting his cum. Now I bobbed and slurped loudly, fucking him with my lips. My hand pumped him, coaxing his cream. I could feel it build and was ready for it, needing it. I tried to shove my face down it and the head lodged in the back of my throat and Steve began to cum. I nearly choked but I pulled off a little and my mouth filled with jizz. I swallowed quickly but kept pumping his dick, trying to empty him.

Steve finally pushed my head off of him. I sat on my heels and wiped my mouth with my fingers. I could feel his eyes on me until I became self-conscious. 'What did I do?' I wondered. I decided to stay silent but it bugged me. Steve got up and said he had another lesson for me.

He patted the bed where he just was. "Up here. Hands and knees, princess"

I got off the floor and knelt on the bed and put my hands down but he corrected me. "No, length wise, Andi" My left side was at the edge now instead of both my feet. "good girl" and he swatted my butt gently and pointed my face forward.

"This is an inspection, like downstairs." He said "I will use my hand and my eyes to see and feel that my girl is well." He slid his hand along the bottom of my foot and slowly up my ankle and calf, feeling my freshly shaved leg. Steve moved up my thigh caressing me. "I check for bruising or any welts my sweet may have sustained" He smacked my bottom again but smoothed it slowly with his palm. He ran his fingers down my other thigh and in the crevice of the back of my knee. It was getting a little ticklish but I held still.

Now he ran his hand over my ass again and up along my spine. Then down over my shoulder till he held my heavy breast and squeezed the soft flesh.

"I make sure my girls nipples are soft and supple, not dry and cracked from too much attention. He swirled a finger around one and then pinched it lightly, making me squeal. He eased over to the other and rubbed his palm over it, making it harden. Steve slowly rubbed my tummy then moved lower to my well furred mound.

"I see that her pussy is neat." He bent to my ear "I want this trimmed. You may keep a patch but the lips will be hairless." His voice was stern.

"Yes Master." I said quickly.

He reached his fingers lower and rubbed my pussy and mashed my clit against his palm. Slowly he worked finger tips into my hole. I was wet.

"Now turn Andi." And he guided me as I was before, my feet off the edge of the bed.

Steve's cock had been hardening that whole time and he rubbed the head up and down my wet slit. I was very horny for it now and wiggled my bottom at him, wanting him.

"Ask for it. Princess." He said.

"Please Master, fuck me." I asked.

"Fuck you how, sweet princess?" He teased.

"Fuck me hard, Master. Please fuck me hard."

And he rammed it into me, gripping my hips and yanking me back on his dick. I cried out loudly, the first of many that night and Steve took me hard.

In the morning I made breakfast in a shirt of my own. Steve came down to eggs and toast, it's all he had.

"I should shop for you, Master." I kissed him good morning as I set his plate. "You never have food"

"I'm a single man, love. I eat a lot of take out or packaged salad." He explained.

"Still, I could stock you up on essentials and maybe some bacon." I suggested.

He rubbed his chin as if in thought. "I do love bacon" He made fun.

"Oh, I'm serious." I swatted at him with the hot pad. But he grabbed me and pulled me tight to where he sat.

"We'll go shopping." He smiled up at me. "I wanted to get you some things anyway."

I cocked an eyebrow with interest. "Oh, what kind of things, Master?"

"you'll see." Was all he would say.

We speed down into Denver in Steve's car and when we drove past the grocery store. I couldn't help but remark.

"Um, you past the store, Master." I said pointing.

"We'll catch it on the way back" He kept his eyes on the road.

"You're not going to tell me are you?" I said

"Nope" he put flatly with one slow shake of his head.

We were going into the downtown area and then we were on south Broadway. Finally Steve parked in front of a store that looked from the outside like it used to be a bar; the sign said "The Crypt". Steve as always opened the car door for me and led me into the store.

I smiled wide as I saw the mannequins wearing different leather pieces, harnesses and collars and an entire wall of dongs, dildos and vibes.

"Oh, it's that kind of store." I said slowly as I scanned the open room with wide eyes. "Are you buying me something naughty, Steve?" I said being silly.

"You could probably address me as Master here. I'm sure no one would be scandalized. Hell, it might give 'em a thrill." Steve said.

But in truth it was still morning, if just barely, and we seemed to be the only ones here, until a clerk walked up.

"Can I help you find anything, Sir?" he addressed Steve.

"We have it covered. Thanks" my guy responded and the clerk went back to his unpacking.

"So what are you buying me, Master" I said happily. I love to shop and this was going to be interesting.

"Well" He began walking the isle, "a collar for that pretty neck is first on my list and some ankle and wrist restraints."

"You don't need to chain me down Master, I'd never run from you." I smiled sweetly at him.

"I like the look of them," He explained. "You will be...enchanting in collar and cuffs."

"Oh, I guess I never thought of it as sexy wear, Master." I confessed.

"The look of it all can be very important to a man." He explained "We can be very visual in our stimulation, Andi. And the thought of seeing my girl in chains is thrilling."

"Then I will be happy to be chained at your feet Master." I wrapped my arms around his waist as we walked. "Do I get to help choose?"

We left with a thick red collar, with three D rings and Master bought a leash that he said could double to spank me with when I read about Brats and Daddies again. Wrist and ankle restraints that I begged matched the collar but they didn't have red. And a butt plug. I'm not looking forward to that one. We also chose some delightful vibrators. Then we went to a hardware store, He bought lag bolts and eye bolts and other bolts. I wasn't sure what they were for but I had a feeling they would have something to do with me.

"Can we go grocery shopping now, my Master?" I asked impatiently. I love shopping but hardware doesn't do it for me.

"One more thing my precious." We stopped at a jewelry store and I couldn't hide my excitement. When a man takes a woman to a jewelry store...well it means she's getting jewelry, doesn't it.

Steve went down the counters rapidly as if he already had something in mind. I followed but would stop at things that caught my eye, after all he might want to present it to me, I hoped. He was talking to the lady behind the counter and I thought I heard 'choker' and the Lady looked at me. After a moment Steve crooked his finger at me to come over. I obeyed but tried to be nonchalant about it.

"The gold or silver Andi?" The clerk was holding two snake-chain chokers each with a free floating heart made of the same material.

"Oh Steve, they're both beautiful." But I made a quick decision, "My heart says the gold. The gold definitely."

He smiled at my happiness and handed over his credit card and took the gold choker. As the lady rang it up. Steve told me to turn. I did quickly and lifted my hair. As he brought his hands around my neck he whispered in my ear.

"This is your collar, my sweet. This is the bond between us. I promise my care and my love, my guidance and my hand."

Tears welled up in my eyes. 'He was MY knight, he was!' my heart screamed.

"Do you accept my gift and my demands?" Steve finished.

"I do, Master." I said aloud. The clerk may have heard but I really didn't care.

He clasped the choker and turned me and I threw myself on him hugging his neck and then kissing him deeply. Steve held me and kissed me back. He even dipped me there in Denver Diamonds & jewelry. But I'm sure they see that kind of stuff every day.

As we drove I kept fondling it and playing with it. I was absolutely ecstatic, he may as well have proposed and I'd feel the same.

"I want you wearing that all the time." Steve commanded. "It's eighteen carat, so you can wash with it or whatever. It's your collar Andi, never take it off."

I smiled at him, "Never Master, never."

"Do you still want to get groceries?" He asked.

I had completely forgotten about that. "Oh yes, Essentials." I remembered, "I want to cook dinner, Master"

"OK."

Steve left me to it and he wandered the adjoining strip mall. I bought him tea bags and flour and of course bacon, some fresh fruit and milk and some cereal. For dinner I would make him eggplant parmesan with fettuccini. I loved to cook but of course it was just me too, so I probably ate as much take out as Steve. None of it took long and I was at the car when he walked out the video store and saw me.

"Ready for home?" He asked me and I nodded enthusiastically.

Steve was upstairs drilling and hammering, on what, I'm not sure.

I cheated and used jarred sauce but the breaded eggplant was fried to perfection before getting cheese and a quick trip to the oven. I plated the food, lit candles and poured wine. Dinner was ready.

I went looking for my lover but he wasn't in the bedroom.

"Master? Steve?" I walked back into the hall.

"Don't come in." I heard him yell.

He was doing something for me; why else would he hide it. "Dinner is served, my Master." I spoke to the other door and went back down stairs.

Steve came down and we had a wonderful meal and I was a good girl and didn't ask what I sorely wanted to know: what was going on upstairs?

"Do you have plans for me this evening, Master?" I sipped my wine.

He leaned back in his chair smiling, "I do indeed. I want you to go bath, dry off and put on only panties. Then," he leaned forward putting his elbows on the table. "The bags from the sex store are in my bedroom. I want you to lay everything out neatly on the bed and examine it. Open everything, put batteries in everything but most importantly, the restraints, the collar, familiarize yourself with them. Touch them examine them get to know them." He finally finished.

"They're just things, Master." I said confused.

"They are your things. I don't want you afraid when we start to play."

I shrugged. "If you wish, Master." I decided to ask permission to leave. "May I go now, Master?"

He smiled, liking that. "Of course my sweet."

Steve has an old cast iron tub with decorative feet and I have to climb in it but it's huge. I scrubbed all over and even back there because... well a girl never knows. I had to sit on the edge with a mirror on the floor to do as Steve had commanded Friday night. With the greatest care I shaved along my pussy lips and around my mound to shape a much smaller patch of hair. I thought of making a heart but the best I got was an arrow pointing to my pussy. Finally done I dried completely and lotioned a little and put on my red panties.

In Steve's room, I emptied the bags in a heap and first lined up the leather gear neatly. Then I opened the vibrators and the batteries we bought and got them all ready and in a line as well. Climbing on the bed from the other side, I sat and picked up my new leather collar. The clasp gave a little clink when I moved it. The D rings were stiff in the bindings. I lifted it to my nose and smelled the cured hide. Wondering what else he might want me to do, I licked it. It was a little salty. I held it around my neck. I quickly got up and looked in his dresser mirror, turning my head from side to side, one hand holding the collar closed and then the other holding up my hair. I decided right there to put my long hair in a pony tail, one of those high up ones right near the crown. It should make it easier when he put this on me. I thought and it might look sexy. I just got done looking at the ankle restraints when my sexy Master came in wearing just his jeans.

12