Discovering Andi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you finish?" He asked.

I nodded "Just now, Master. Do you like my hair like this, Master?" I tilted my head for him.

He smiled, "Very classic BDSM, love. But I like it when it's down too." He moved the sex toys over to clear a space between them and the leathers. "Sit here." He patted the bed and I moved quickly for him, my legs hanging off the side.

"Lay back, love and we will begin with the ankles." Steve reached for a leather cuff.

I lay back and relaxed and lifted my right leg. Steve pressed my foot into his warm, furry, hard tummy and wrapped the leather around my ankle and buckled it closed.

"See, not to tight. But if it's loose it might chafe." He dropped my little foot and I offered him the other. "Now, if I wanted I could chain them together and my sweet girl couldn't run away."

I smiled mischievously. "I'd only run if I knew Master would chase me...and catch me."

"Hmm, Sit up, precious." He took each wrist and wrapped the leather around like the ankles. "Very nice." He said "One last piece."

I was waiting for this. "Should I take my gold collar off, Master?" I asked about my new choker.

"It may fit just over it. Let's see, huh." I closed my eyes as Steve wrapped the leather around my neck. Somehow it was very sensual, having his hands near my throat and then feeling my neck encased and feeling it buckled down. I finally opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"Is it sexy, Master?" I really wondered.

His eyes kept going up and down me, so I guess he thought so.

"Go look" and he closed the bedroom door so I could use the full length mirror there.

I looked at me and swung my head, making the pony tail swing and feeling the collar rub my neck. I shook my arms but nothing Rattled.

Steve had a fix for that and got carabiner clips out of his top dresser drawer and attached one to each D ring I had.

"Now when I want to shackle you, they are right here." He grabbed the one on my collar and pulled me quickly to him surprising me and then kissing me with my eyes wide.

"Master!" but I giggled. God, that was exciting though, being physically controlled by him.

Steve picked up the leash he had bought and clipped it to my front ring.

"Kneel down, my pet." I complied and he led me to the foot of the bed where he knelt and wrapped the leash around the foot board and leg, bringing my face inches from the floor and my ass up. Steve began fondling my vulnerable bottom.

"You were very bratty Friday night, Andi." And he swatted my ass.

"Oww, Master" I pouted.

Steve put my hands around the bed leg and secured me with the Carabiner. Then he ran his fingers up and down my panty covered slit.

"Weren't you? And he swatted my butt again.

"Oww, but I was just playing Master. I been good." I tried wiggling my butt to entice him to other things but he smacked it again, not hard but it still hurt. In between the spanks he would go back to rubbing my slit.

"Do you want to be a brat, Andi?" and he swatted my other cheek.

"No Master, please. I'm your good girl."

Steve swatted my left cheek 3 times in quick succession. I could feel it warm up.

"You are my good girl but I want to smack this ass, precious." He admitted. "Sometimes Masters spank because Masters want to spank" I felt Steve yank my panties halfway down my ass. He spanked the right cheek really hard making me cry out.

"Owww oww, Master!" I begged. I felt his fingers rub the warm spots of my ass. Then he spit into my asshole and I felt his fingers trace his saliva around.

"Tell me of your ass, princess. I haven't had it yet. Is it virgin?" Steve rubbed it around and around.

"No Master, it is not." I confessed "But it's very tight."

Steve poked just a finger tip inside. Then I felt more spit hit my littlest hole. "It is tight, isn't it Andi?" He pulled the finger out and I heard him get up and cross the room. Steve returned and I felt a cold gel hit my butt hole. Steve began pressing the lubricant into my asshole. Then I felt his finger.

"Please go slow, Master, please." I begged from the floor. "I will try to relax"

Steve worked the finger deeper, despite my plea, and pulled it out quickly and plopped lube into the hole.

Putting his finger back in my bottom I heard a buzzing noise and then he was gliding a fat vibrator up and down my slit. Slowly he shoved it in but kept working my ass with his single finger. Steve pushed the dong into me fully and then let my half down panties hold it in place.

"There, is that better?" He asked.

It was helping; I wasn't so fixated on the intrusion into my bum. Steve worked the finger downward, rubbing my anal wall into the dildo in my pussy. Slowly I began to purr under his touch.

"Master, more lube please." I begged.

He put another dollop on my tight hole but added another finger, stretching me. I groaned, wishing I could reach back and move the dildo in my pussy. I began grinding my hips, trying to get some motion out of it. It vibrated but it didn't move, it didn't plunge into my sex, it was just there.

"Please Master, Please." I begged him.

"Please what, my sweet." He asked as if not knowing.

"Please fuck my pussy."

"No. I think not." And he pulled the dong from my hot cunny. I cried even louder now that it was gone and I had nothing at all.

"Nnnnmmmm Master, give me something."

"OK, pet." And I suddenly felt the dildo head intrude into my asshole. It pushed my tight ring wide, wider than his two fingers. I cried out and tried to get away but Steve wrapped an arm under my waist, holding me to him.

"And you said you would never run from me." He chuckled and worked the dong deeper into my butt, twisting it and then moving it in and out.

"Master, please, I don't like it." But my wiggling bottom just made it more entertaining for him and worse for me.

Steve smacked my ass really hard this time. "Andi, HOLD STILL!" he barked loudly. I stopped trying to get away and just dropped my head, almost scrunching up to my knees.

The dildo went away and I thought I was saved but Master pushed something else into me and it grew fatter as it went in. I just bit my lip and took it. The butt plug filled my hole and my ass ring clamped around its stem. It was in and the stretching kind of burned. I wanted to push it out but it made it hurt worse. I kneeled there, almost in a little ball on the floor, trying to breathe shallow, trying not to move. I really didn't like it but I didn't want to use the safe word, not this early.

"Andi." He said to me and I didn't respond. "Andi" He said louder and swatted my ass. I jerked, not from the smack but the way it made the butt plug move.

"Master" I said meekly into the hard wood floor.

He unhooked my wrist restraints and unwrapped my leash and started to lead me across the room. I really didn't want to move but as the leash went taut my arms and legs slowly moved.

"Is this difficult for you, my pet?" he finally seemed to show concern.

"I am trying Master." And I kept moving. It was getting better. I breathed deeper now, trying to get more air and breathe through it. I followed him out the door of the bedroom and when we got to the steps, he told me to stand.

I walked down the steps in front of him. The plug going left or right each time I stepped down. Once I reached the bottom, it was just uncomfortable not hurting anymore.

"See that was easy." Steve said. "Now back up."

I started up slowly but Steve wacked my ass "Run" and I ran to the bedroom. I knelt on the floor because Master had dropped the leash on the way and it made my butthole feel better.

He stood above me and looked down at me "Why didn't you use the safe word?" He asked.

"Because I could take it Master, it was bearable." I looked to the floor.

"You cried and I expected you to use the safety."

"Was this a test then, Master? Did you put me through pain to see if I would give?" I didn't like what just happened but I wasn't sure if I should tell him that.

He squatted down and lifted my chin to see my eyes. "Andi?"

"I didn't like that Master. I didn't but I did it for you." I turned from his fingers and looked back down.

I wasn't sure what would come next but he sat down with me and pulled me into his lap.

"It wasn't erotic?" He asked, his hands stroking me

"Not for me, Master." I said what he already knew.

"What was it then?" He asked softly.

"A little humiliating." I confessed.

"Which parts?" he smoothed my hair and kissed my forehead.

"I didn't like crawling Master. I told you I wasn't a slave." I said with some force.

"You did, at the very beginning and I guess I kind of ignored that." He kissed me softly and looked in my eyes. "I'm sorry"

And we talked for the rest of the night. No more play, we just talked and did the real homework that both of us had glossed over. Eventually we did take the butt plug out though.

12