Discovering Charlotte Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally bends over again, giving me an extended break. Neither of us speak and in the distance somewhere far away, I hear loud smacking sounds. But I just can't get over how badly her ass smells. I know I said a lot of things in the heat of passion a few hours ago, but I never thought Charlotte would take it so seriously. We've always talked dirty before, but there's a line that separates dirty fantasy talk with reality. And even if I did want this, the time to do it was before I came. Not after. Not when my dick is this sore. It just doesn't ...wait.

Why is my dick sore? I look around the side of her huge ass and see her head bouncing up and down. I can't actually see what she's doing but dear god, my cock is sore. And it suddenly occurs to me that it can't be sore unless it's hard.

It's incredibly frustrating to be in this position. I am completely blind. I have no idea what's going on with the lower half of my body. But now I feel Charlotte's strong grip around my cock. She's giving me the kind of hand job that when she finishes, will make my cock feel like it's been through a meat grinder.

Suddenly, I want to see her sucking me off. I want to see the saliva running down from her mouth. I want to get out from behind this ass, but. No, actually, I don't. It's suddenly very big and round and sexy. I like this view very much. Why would I want to see anything else? I strain against the tie-downs. They are cheap sex store Velcro and I feel them give a little. But just a little. Not enough for me to actually do anything with my hands. I don't know how to respond. There's a logical part of me that says, no this isn't the kind of thing that does anything for me. At the same time, my cock is hard as a rock; something that until five minutes ago, I thought was virtually impossible.

"Oh my god..." I mumble before the ass comes back down on my face again. Just long enough to remind me of exactly what it is we're doing. Or more accurately, what she's doing.

"You get off on my ass. You always have." She does it gently. Lifting up just enough to graze my nose and face. She isn't grinding down. Instead she slowly moves her bottom half from the top of my head down to my chin, barely touching my face as she does it.

"All those times you took my panties...I know it wasn't my pussy you were sniffing for."

"Baby, i..."

"You were sniffing for my dirty ass."

"It's so dirty, baby."

"You want this. You want it this dirty." With that, she backs her ass up again. This time, a pool of lusts comes rushing back through me. She puts a little more pressure on my face now.

Holy God, her ass is unbelievable. I can't possibly want this, but I catch myself opening my mouth. When Charlotte lifts up, I take the chance to stick out my tongue and lick those tights. That dark rich flavor of her ass is too much and my mind whispers that this is beyond the pale. That doing this is beyond anything I could ever come back from. That I was sending myself over the abyss. I think all of these things just as her asshole presses down on my tongue. Even through the fabric, I know it's the exact right spot. I can feel it.

There's no more talking. Charlotte's teasing is done. She switches between sitting upright up on my face to bending over and taking me into her mouth. I breathe a lot easier when she does the latter. But I think I have a mental orgasm every time she does the former. I try to just enjoy it. To take in the moment as she rubs her ass up and down on my face. I breathe in deeply now; loving the smell, loving Charlotte. I take her in. I take her all in.

I really can't believe she's done it. For the first time in my adult life, I'm able to get out all the post-orgasm blues from my head and start thinking about round two. My God what is it about this woman? She drags her pussy down my chest and moves her ass away from me. I say,

"Baby, come back!" And now the restraints frustrate me for a different reason. They're still uncomfortable as hell, but I want to get at Charlotte. Be able to squeeze and smack and take back control.

She does, but only for a second before she moves to take it away again.

"Baby!" I am completely exasperated and Charlotte knows it.

She's toying with me and loving the fact that I can't move my arms. Her ass washes in and out like the waves of an ocean. Each time she moves, I get a bouquet of fresh ass. She's using my cock to pull herself forward. The soreness I felt before turns into a sweet pain between my legs. It's a terrible thing to be caught between the discomfort of an overused cock and the absolute need for that sweet release.

"Oh baby. Your cock is sooo hard."

"Please take these off," I beg her. The restraints are too punitive. This isn't a punishment, it's torture.

"You mean these?" She reaches back and ever so slightly, pulls the tights down a bit. "Is this what you want me to take off?" She knows that I wasn't talking about her tights. But she pulls them down just enough for me to see the beginnings of her crack.

For a second, I forget about the restraints; worried that she might actually be crazy enough to put her bare ass on my face.

"Oh...you mean you want your hands back, is that it?"

"Yes baby. Please."

"I don't know...will you stay hard?"

"Of course baby."

"You sure? Cuz I need to cum."

"I promise baby. I'll make you cum."

The ass comes back at me. So does the smell. I desperately want to be the one that controls which way that ass goes.

"Smell it."

"What?"

"I said smell it. God, do I have to do everything?" She backs up, reaching behind her for my head. With both hands she pulls my head into the crack of her ass. Instinctively, I hold my breath. I do it for as long as I can but Charlotte keeps me there longer. When she finally drops my head, I take deep gulps of air. I savor every breath as if it were my last. Each one is delicious. Each one makes me hungrier. I start thinking about things I shouldn't think about. And my mouth waters.

Despite the smell, or most likely because of it, I feel a need to tear open her tights. To get at her real ass. To run my tongue against her skin. To get at the source of that smell. The lust from our previous session is nothing. Absolutely nothing compared to the desire, the unconditional need, to have this deviancy. I don't want to just put my tongue on Charlotte's ass, I want to put my tongue in it. I want to taste the source of my desire. To lick every inch of her ass clean. To go beyond and into that dark hole. It's no longer a curiosity. I want to gorge myself on her filth.

I pull against the restraints even as she bends over to take me into her mouth; completely oblivious to my struggles. I'm almost relieved she doesn't realize how badly I want her. In the way that I want her. Natural. Dirty. I feel her teeth scrape against my cock and somehow, I don't mind. I pump my hips up, enjoying the exquisite warmth of her mouth.

I plead with her, "Please take them off."

"You ready to have your hands back?"

"No," I respond. "Not my hands."

"What?" Charlotte stops. Her hand is still on my cock, but she actually turns and looks at me. Her eyes widen as I lift my head just enough to nuzzle her ass with my face.

"I want you so bad."

She hisses as I nibble her through the nylon. "Baby, no. You don't really.." I bite harder. Hard enough for her to be surprised. She makes a little shriek just as she pulls away from me.

"Come back, baby." I hear the whine in my own voice but I don't care. "Baby, please."

"Only if you're good." She swishes her ass back and forth in front of my face. It swings left, six inches in front of my face. Right. Now its five inches. Left. Two inches. I pull harder at the restraints.

"I'll be good. I'll be so good," I mumble incoherently. She pulls away again and as she does, I notice the bite I took has left a run in her tights. It teases me with just a hint of skin when it stretches.

"You sure it's not too bad?"

"Baby, it's really bad. That's why I want it."

She reaches back and runs her middle finger along the line of her crack. "Only with these on." She pauses right on the spot I want and then, pushes in just a little before her finger moves the rest of the way up.

She maneuvers the finger just below my nose before it gets inserted into my mouth. I practically suck the skin off her finger.

"Oh baby, I'm so wet. I like you being my bitch." Charlotte leans forward again, pushing to separate my legs and get at my ass. She wiggles the finger that had been in my mouth under me. "I'm gonna fuck your slutty little ass." As she slides into me she bends over further, moving her ass in front of my face again. "Tell me you're my slut."

I don't give her the satisfaction. Charlotte has no idea what's going to happen next.

"Say it! Or no more ass for you."

"Take off your tights first."

She plunges her finger all the way in and says, "You get my ass the way I give it to you. And no way are these coming off. ."

I don't respond. Charlotte moves herself away from my face. She thinks she's going to win this argument.

"You better bring that ass back here. I want it."

"What if I don't?"

"I'll take it."

"What th-?"

There's only a moment of confusion before Charlotte figures out what has happened. I see the surprise in her eyes before both of my hands come up and land right on each ass cheek. It makes a loud slapping sound and it's hard enough that she loses her balance. Charlotte falls forward between my legs just as I get a grip on each side of her hip. I pull her back to me. I sit up, shoving my face into her even as I pull her back as far as I can.

After being bound for so long my hands have no self-control. They work Charlotte's ass with abandon. If I had wanted to stop, I couldn't. But there was no chance I would ever stop. By now I had gotten so used to the smell of her ass, I barely even notice. It certainly doesn't seem offensive in any way. What it does do, is make me wonder what her ass would taste like.

"Oh my God baby!" She cries out. "Oh my God don't!"

But I'm beyond reason. I wrap my arms together around her waist and pull her in tight. I'm completely shameless. I take deep breaths with my nose pressed right up against her. I've licked her ass hundreds of times over the years. Fucked it almost as often as I fucked her pussy. But never before a clean and thorough shower. Never like this. So dirty. So raunchy. So unbelievably sexy.

"Okay baby. Okay baby. That's enough. Okay..." She repeats this over and over again. As if it could possibly do any good. I have both my hands hooked into the elastic waistband of her tights and I know that before too long, I'm going to get what I want. Despite Charlotte desperately holding on to them and pulling them up, there is no way I'm going to be denied. Not after all this.

"Baby you can't. Please. Don't pull them down." She has each of her hands over mine now. Trying to ensure that I don't do anything too sudden. "Promise baby. Promise you won't pull them down."

I put my face right up against her ass one more time and take in a deep breath. When I'm satisfied, I say, "Ok baby."

"You promise?" Her hands loosen their grip on mine. Just a little.

"I promise."

A little looser now and I put my hand on the small of her back. Gently, I coax her to bend all the way over. Her ass comes up in the air. We both slow ourselves down. I drop my head back on the pillow and relax.

"I love your nasty ass baby." I say.

She sighs in response and says, "You liked it? You liked my little present?"

"Just feel my cock baby."

She doesn't respond. Instead, I feel the warmth of her mouth around my shaft. She's not holding back. The sound her mouth makes as she moves up and down excites me. It's a wet slopping sound, like footsteps in the mud. I pick up my head to get another faceful of ass when I see the run in her tights is wider now. There's more skin showing. I promised Charlotte I wouldn't pull down her tights and I intend on keeping that promise.

With both hands, I pull apart the fabric at the seams. There's a second in which I think it won't rip and then, a long tearing sound echoes in the room. I can sense Charlotte stopping for just a second before she says, "Oh no. no. no. no. no..."

Nose first my face slams into her ass, my tongue sticking out. As soon as it touches her pussy I immediately get the sensation of her slick juices. She is unbelievably wet. Not the kind of wet you get when she's turned on. It's dripping wet. Literally, dripping. I catch it all with my tongue as I alternate between licking her pussy and sucking on it. There is so much, I actually have to swallow. It's as if she's cumming in my mouth. And she is.

It happens almost the second we make contact. I don't know if she was holding it back or if the surprise of my wet tongue hitting her pussy sets it off. I don't care. Even muffled between her legs I can hear her screaming. With my tongue on her pussy, my nose is perfectly positioned right at her other hole. The hole. That dark abyss I so desperately crave.

The smell is so strong like this. For a second, it reminds me of why Charlotte was wearing these tights. Why I wasn't allowed to take them off. Why I should be completely turned off. But instead, I find I'm teasing myself with it. I keep my tongue on her pussy, knowing that there will be time enough for it to move up later. In this position, my nose is exactly where I want it. My hands work both sides of her ass and spreads them open even further.

As her orgasm finishes, Charlotte slumps forward. For the first time in a very long time, I sneak out from between her legs. It causes her to lay flat on her stomach as I slide out from underneath her. She makes a vain effort to get away but I put one hand on each ankle.

"Stick it up."

Amazingly, she doesn't argue. She pooches herself back and picks her bottom half off the bed. With her tights torn and her ass the only thing that is showing, Charlotte looks incredibly sexy.

"Higher."

She complies again. I give her a slap on her right ass cheek and say, "That's for tying me up." She makes an "Ohh" sound just as I slap her other cheek. "And that, is for having such a dirty ass." Charlotte turns and smiles at me. Just a small wan smile. She reaches one hand back to put over her asshole. Then, to my surprise, she taps her middle finger in the right spot and says, "Come get what's yours."

I position myself on my knees behind her. I have nothing left to say and so I don't bother responding. I just stare. I watch as she goes from tapping to inserting the finger into her ass. Just a little bit. Just enough of a tease. I still hold myself back. Now that the moment has arrived, I hesitate. Charlotte must think I'm having second thoughts, but that's not the case. Not in the least. I'm just savoring the moment. I don't know if we'll ever get this crazy again and I want to live every second of this experience.

"Deeper," is the only word I can manage. I'm stroking myself furiously now. I'm still in awe of how hard my cock feels. The fact that it's even hard at all still amazes me after the blast I put inside Charlotte just a couple hours ago. She responds by pushing in a little more.

"Deeper."

"Baby, I don't thi-"

"Deeper."

I put my hand over hers and guide her finger all the way in. Just as it gets to the point where it won't go anymore, I pull it out. I keep my hand on hers and before she can stop me, I take her entire finger straight into my mouth. All the way in.

I'm not sure if her moan is in pleasure, surprise, or disgust. I don't care. I'm so far past the point of caring. When I finally let her finger out of my mouth she uses each hand to spread herself for me. I catch a quick glimpse of her asshole gaping and it's enough to send me over the edge. That deep, dark hole is what I've been waiting for. I just can't stop myself. As if I needed any further prodding, she says, "Go get yourself some more baby."

As I bring my face down I become practically drunk from her aroma. I get light headed from the rush of the taboo and just as I'm taking one more inhale before diving in she says,

"Make me cum baby," in an almost pleading voice. "Make me cum and you can have this anytime you want." My tongue hits her asshole just as I hook my right thumb inside her pussy. The double sensation sends her immediately over the edge.

"Oh my God. Oh my God baby. Eat it. Eat it."

I dive into her. I literally have to let go of my cock for fear of cumming right along with her. Unfortunately for me, she can cum as many times as she wants. I have to be a bit more careful. Over and over I take her right up to the brink and then happily push her over. She's screaming random obscenities that make me fight that much harder to shove my tongue inside of her.

The taste is unreal. It's dark and bitter and sweet and sinful; all at the same time. Fireworks go off in my head each time I hear her curse. "Shit. Fuck. God. Fuck. Shit." When my tongue gets tired from probing her dirty asshole, I resort to sucking on it. The new sensation sends her on another series of "shits" and "fucks" and "Goddamns."

"I can have this anytime I want?" I pause after thirty minutes of sucking and fucking her ass with my tongue.

"Oh yes baby."

"You gonna clean it next time?"

"Yes." I smack her ass hard, letting her know it's the wrong answer.

"No. Whatever. However. Anything you want."

"Dirty like this?"

"Yes."

I smack her for the response.

"Dirtier!" She cries.

"That's a good girl. Now tell me what you want me to do."

"More."

"More what?"

"More everything."

"Tell me."

"I want you to make me cum. I need to cum again. "

"Tell me what you really want." Even as I say this, I start to comply. I work my way from gentle kisses around her cheeks to more desperate jabs of my tongue. In between, I inhale her scent , still enjoying the rough smell of her ass.

"Lick it just like that baby. Just like... oh my god, oh my god...just like that.

"Tell me," I say, more demanding. Wanting to hear her talk to me in this way. Needing to hear her voice as she climaxes again and again.

"Oh my god, you're sucking my ass. Oh shit. It's so dirty and you're oh...oh ...oh. Oh my God this is so fucking nasty."

"You want me to stop?"

"Oh my god, oh my god. Baby keep going. Don't you stop. Don't you fucking stop."

"But you're soooo dirty baby." I sense she's coming to another orgasm and I want to tease her.

"It's making me cum. So fucking nasty it's making me cum."

"I don't think I can keep going."

"Fuck you. Fuck. Fuck. Don't fucking tease me. Don't you fucking dare. I'll fucking dirty it up again."

As she says this last bit, I suction my lips over her hole and begin sucking on her ass. I know this gets her every time. I fucking love it. I love every bit of it. I think back to all the reasons why I would want to taste and smell her at her dirtiest and dismiss it all in one fell swoop.

I love it because I love it. She collapses in front of me just in time for my own orgasm to start reaching the point of no return. I really want to fuck her again, but I don't think I can last. Not with the taste of her still on my lips. The scent of her still in my nose. I'm still kneeling as I pump my own cock. Faster and harder than I think is possible. The soreness from before is completely gone. There is only one thing my body needs.

Charlotte turns around and leans me back. She takes over, putting her hand on my cock. Her face is right next to mine. I can feel her breathing. Inhaling.

"You smell like ass baby."

"Yes."

"I love that your face smells like my ass." She whispers this in my ear, all the while planting small soft kisses over the side of my face. "You need to eat my ass like this every time. Every fucking time baby."