Discovering Christina Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was such an incredible combination of sensations that before I even realized it I was past the point of no return. "Oh, baby," I panted, "I'm going to cum!"

"That's okay," she reassured me, and immediately began to bob her head up and down, faster and faster as she began to suck. In a second, I exploded, my cock throbbing and pulsing, filling her mouth with my hot cum. She continued to suck until I was completely spent and my cock softened in her mouth.

When she released me, she moved up my body again and kissed me deeply, allowing me to taste myself on her tongue. "My god!" I said breathlessly, "that was amazing!"

She smiled that sexy, mischievous smile and whispered, "Now it's my turn."

Quickly, we traded places, with Christina sitting on the blanket atop the single step, and me kneeling between her thighs. I had managed to pull my trousers back up hurriedly, thinking that if someone did happen along the trail, at least they wouldn't see my bare ass up in the air as I pleasured Christina.

"Come on," she whispered urgently, opening herself to me and directing my face between her legs. I wasted no more time, going right to work on her hot, wet sex. I licked lightly up and down her slit, parting her outer lips with my tongue and savoring that wonderful taste and scent I had come to love. By this time, Christina was leaning all the way back on the blanket, her eyes closed, her face a picture of extreme arousal.

"God, I love the way you taste," I whispered, barely raising my mouth from her pussy and only long enough to say the words. I pressed my tongue inside as deeply as possible, then licked upward to her swollen clit and began to make figure eights around it with my tongue.

"Oh, god, that feels so good," she panted, reaching down to tangle her fingers in my hair and gently move my face a little to a spot that brought her even more pleasure. I ran my tongue around her outer lips, then up and over her mound, and finally lower to her tight little rosebud. I circled it with my tongue, causing Christina to flinch just a little with my unexpected attention there. Then I proceeded to make my tongue as broad as possible and lick her from her rosebud to her clit, then back again. I made that trip over and over, up, then down again, until my mouth was slick with her nectar, which was abundant by this time.

I could tell by her movements and little moans and whimpers that she was getting close, so I focused my attention on her clit. She raised her hips to meet my mouth, arching her back to keep her clit pressed tight to my tongue. I slid my hands beneath her hips to give her a little support and pulled her even tighter to me—all the time flicking her clit with my tongue, faster and faster.

"Oh, Ross! Oh . . . oh . . . oh!" She panted, as her orgasm began to overtake her. And at that moment, I took her swollen clit between my lips and began to suck. Her hips bucked wildly as she seemed to be trying to press herself tighter to my mouth and pull away, all at the same time. Her orgasm cascaded over her for nearly a minute before her body relaxed and she pushed my head away. I sat there between her knees, as Christina lay there with her eyes closed, her face blissfully serene.

I took both edges of the blanket and pulled them together to try and shield her half-naked body from the chill wind. Finally Christina sat up, her expression that of someone awakened from a deep sleep. Her blue eyes had a far away look, her lips slightly parted, her breasts rising and falling with her rapid breaths. "That was sooooo good," she whispered. "It was amazing."

I lifted myself onto my knees so that our faces were close together, as she sat there on the boardwalk step. I put one arm around her shoulders and pulled her to me, kissing her deeply, wanting her to enjoy her taste as I had been for the past half-hour or so. She kissed me wetly and I thrust my tongue deep into her mouth, then outlined her mouth with my tongue. At the same time, my other hand drifted downward and began to lightly caress her bare mound. I was careful to be very gentle, knowing how sensitive she was after her orgasm.

We kissed for several minutes like that, and with each passing moment, I began to be bolder with my touch. I parted her outer lips with two fingers and collected enough nectar to lubricate them well. I wanted to make sure that my touch was pleasurable, rather than painful. In only a few moments, my light caresses had aroused her once more, and she lay back again and turned herself over to me again.

This time I used my fingers, as well as my tongue, pressing my middle finger inside her tight tunnel at first, as I teased her swollen clit with my tongue. I began to move it slowly in and out, occasionally curling it inward to caress her magic spot. In no time at all, I was able to insert a second finger, eliciting a low moan of pleasure.

"Oh yes, yes, yes," she hissed, as I curled both fingers and massaged her g-spot, which by now was swollen and easily located. As I caressed that sensitive little pleasure center, I went back to work with my tongue. This time, however, Christina helped me, reaching down to pull her hood back and expose her glistening pearl more fully to my tongue. "Oh fuck, Ross, fuck," she whispered over and over as I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue and continued to flutter my two fingers inside her.

In no time at all, I began to recognize the signs of another impending orgasm, as she began to pant and raise her hips to me once more. I took this as a cue to begin moving my two fingers in and out, fucking her with them, faster and faster until my hand was little more than a blur. At the same time, I flattened my tongue and pressed it hard against her clit, then quickly sucked it between my lips again.

This time my touch had no gentleness to it. It was hard, aggressive, urgent, as I furiously thrust my fingers in and out and sucked hard on her clit. I continued for what seemed like quite a long time, and with each passing moment, her pleasure seemed to build and build, until finally she arched her back and her pussy begin to pulse and throb. I felt that involuntary rippling of the muscles in her tunnel as she clenched around my fingers over and over and over.

Finally spent, Christina relaxed and lay limply on the blanket, eyes closed, breathing hard from the effort and intensity of her orgasm. I moved up to kiss her and she never even opened her eyes. But her mouth curled into a little smile as my lips touched hers. I pulled the blanket back over her and we both lay there for several minutes waiting for our strength to return.

Afterward, Christina was almost giddy. "That was gooooood," she smiled, "I mean really gooooood!" Her smile was now radiant, lighting up the gloomy day.

"Yes indeed, that was goooooooood," I laughed, mimicking her pronouncement. "I've never done anything like that before," I confessed. "You know, outside, almost in public."

"Neither have I," she enthused, "but I'm sure gonna do it again!"

Finally, the tension between us seemed to be broken, at least temporarily. But I knew there was something that we still needed to deal with at some point. At that moment, however, I wasn't ready to spoil such a wonderful experience by pressing.

But, as it turned out, it was Christina who was ready. "I'm ready to talk about Dallas now. There's a lot I need to tell you."

12