Discovering Cindy Martin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers

She began to squeeze my shaft with her muscles, teasing me and drawing out the experience. She moved her hips in a slow circle, pushing my penis against her clitoris with each instinctive movement. There was something tender and familiar in the manner of our sex, something not quite quantifiable in the way she kissed me. Her hips were beginning to ride me hard under their own accord, her eyes locked on mine. Her elbows rested on my shoulders, her hands and finger massaging my scalp as she licked my lips and allowed me to drink deeply of her mouth.

My hands slid down to her ass and squeezed her buttocks as our rhythm and pace quickened, becoming more and more frantic. I could feel my cock beginning to swell beyond my normal girth, a familiar tingling sensation building up slowly at the base and ending at the tip of my head. We were both moaning and grunting as the water splashed and bubbled around us, sweat beading and dripping off our faces. Her hair was now wet and hanging in thick tangles. She ran her hands through the mass of auburn color and arched her back, pressing her breasts into my face.

I watched them sway and bounce before my eyes, my tongue darting out to catch the nipples as we rose together to the peak of our sexual encounter. Cindy tilted her head back, the cords and muscles visible beneath her flushed skin. I closed my eyes, very much aware that my orgasm was coming quickly.

"I'm going to cum," I whispered against her wet flesh.

"Do it," she huffed and began fucking me harder.

"But-"

"Don't worry about it," she growled into my neck.

Cindy's fingers dug into my shoulder blades as her teeth sunk into my neck, stifling a loud orgasmic scream. Her thighs clenched and tightened around my legs as her pussy spasmed and shook. I suddenly cried out and pulled her to me, holding her tight. Her arms wrapped around my neck and head, pulling my face into her chest as I came hard. Semen blasted out from my head in a hot sizzling sensation of pure satisfaction, filling her up.

We sat there for a while, both of us slowly bringing our bodies back into the reigns of control. Cindy kissed the place she had bitten on my neck gently, "Does that hurt?"

"Not really," I said, relishing her body against mine as my cock slowly deflated inside her.

"I hope this isn't too direct," she said, "Us having just met and all..."

"It's a little fast," I admitted, "But I'm not complaining."

"Good," she kissed me gently.

I pulled her around in front of me again and massaged her shoulders. I kneaded the flesh gently but firmly, working down into the muscles. Cindy lolled her head from one side to the other under the circular massaging of my fingers. As she leaned against me, my hardening cock snugly between her buttocks and my hands made their way down to her breasts. I massaged around the outsides slowly and deeply, letting my fingers slide over the milky skin to her nipples. I gently took them between my thumb and forefingers, rolling them slightly in a naughty tease.

Cindy let out a soft sigh, "Keep doing that and we're going to have to fuck again..."

"Am I that transparent?" I laughed.

"Yes you are," she nodded, "I knew from the moment you tried to fix my sink that you wanted me."

"And on what do you base that assumption?"

"Because only a man looking to impress someone would try to fix the plumbing on his own," she smiled, "Especially when he doesn't know jack shit about it."

I laughed, "You got me dead to rights on that one.'

I pushed her forward and told her to lie out flat with her shoulders on my knees. She did as instructed and found herself floating on her back in the hot water, her shoulders anchoring her on my knees and keeping her head afloat. Her breasts sloped out the water, the cool air blowing over her wet nipples causing them to stiffen harder than I had ever seem them before. She let her arms float out to the sides. It was then that she noticed my full intention.

She tilted her head back and looked at me with a gleam in her eye and a grin that said it all. She parted her legs and let the hot tub jet have full access to her waiting pussy. The water boiled between her legs and I could only imagine the sheer pleasure that was coursing through her pussy and believe it or not caused her nipples to swell even more.

I kept caressing her shoulders and the top of her breasts with one hand while the other ran softly over her lips. She slipped her tongue over my finger before sucking it into her mouth to the knuckle. Her eyes never left mine until they rolled up into her eyelids and her whole body shook as her orgasm pulsed through her.

She sank beneath the water and I had to grab her to keep her from going under. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. My hand slid across her stomach and landed on her clit. She tossed her head back and let a deep groan purr in her throat. I took two fingers and drove them into her pussy easily. Her hips thrust against them wanting more.

"I need you right now." Cindy moaned into my ear. Her legs wrapped around my waist and with no effort at all impaled herself on my waiting cock. She took it to the hilt and let out a little yell as she wiggled her pussy back and forth. I leaned back against the side of the hot tub, lost in the feeling of Cindy's passion.

"I was going to go down o-"

"Who cares..." was all she said as another orgasm burst through her. She leaned back, letting the top part of her body float as she ground into me harder, her breasts jutting out of the water, her nipples straining in the intensity of her climax. I reached forward and squeezed her nipples amazed at how hard they still were. Her pussy convulsed around my cock continuously as she rode her orgasm into another. I knew it wasn't me who had brought her to this plateau. She had done it herself, and that was just fine by my count. I was just glad to be a part of it.

"Oh jesus..." she breathed as my cock slipped out of her.

"Not quite yet," I whispered.

I grabbed my cock and ran it up and down her wet slit and then slid in just the head leaving it there while she recovered. But just for a second. I grabbed Cindy's breasts and thrust into her. She screamed out in surprise as we coupled again. In the heat that followed we lost ourselves for God knows how long, our bodies working together and mutually giving one what the other had received. Her pussy locked onto my cock and I couldn't take it any more. I exploded into her, my body racked with spasms.

She reached out her arms to me and I fell into them.

***

That next evening, I lounged on my couch feeling content and ridiculously satisfied. The night before had been a completely surreal experience for me, and I was still trying to believe it had actually happened. I stared at the ceiling, not seeing anything but Cindy's beautiful face and her sexy body against mine. I had wanted to go and see her again, but her suburban truck had been gone all day.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.

I opened the door and there stood Cindy. In one hand she held a bottle of wine and in the other a wicker basket, complete with a red-checkered cloth hanging out from between the lid and lip. She wore a green halter top and denim jeans, her delicate feet clad in open toed sandals. The last of the sunlight was cascading through her auburn hair, hanging loosely at her shoulders. She grinned knowingly and held the bottle up.

"Hi," I grinned.

"Hey," she smiled, "I figured we could have some dinner?"

"That would be great," I ushered her in.

I could smell the undeniable scent of authentic Chinese food wafting from inside the carrier. I hugged her and took the basket and wine from her as we walked into the living room. I motioned to my back porch, "Would you like to eat outside?"

"That would be great," she nodded.

The weather had cooled down considerably in the last two days, the predictions of an Indian summer falling flat as the temperature outside leveled out to a smooth seventy-five degrees. It was eight o'clock and the sun had lost all it's power again, reminding me of the incredible experience Cindy and I had shared the night before. We sat down on the green plastic patio furniture.

"I'm not going to lie to you," she confessed, "I did not cook the food in that basket."

I laughed, "Hell, I'm just thrilled you thought of eating with me."

She popped open the bottle of wine as I opened the basket. Inside, nestled between several white take-out boxes of steaming food were two wine glasses. I pulled them out and sat them on the table. Cindy smiled and poured.

"You're going to spoil me," I told her.

"That's the point," she replied casually, "I mean, how else can I convince you to hang around me?"

"I don't need to be convinced," I shook my head as she handed me one of the glasses.

"Good," she winked and held up her wine glass.

"To new beginnings?" I offered.

"And great sex," she added.

The entire time we ate, I had to try my hardest not to gawk at her tits. After having seen them naked last night, my mind had been spinning circles around them. Her heavy breasts pulled on the fabric of her top and I could see she wasn't wearing a bra. Two small hard nubs had formed underneath the fabric as we laughed and enjoyed the Chinese food.

The wine seemed to go as fast as the food did, and by the end of dinner we both had a healthy buzz. I was enjoying myself with Cindy in the most honest, simple way a person can. There was a trust and ease of conversation between us that I didn't have with anyone else. It was like we fit together perfectly, and at the risk of sounding clichéd almost as though we had been made for each other.

Our conversation turned to movies.

"You rented 'Dark Harvest'?" she shook her head.

"You've seen it?"

"It's two hours of my life I'll never get back," she said dismally and laughed.

"Had I only known," I nodded my head.

"If you think that's bad, you ought to check out the 'Scarecrow' movies," Cindy leaned over the table and touched my hand, "They're awful."

"That bad?"

"Aside from some of the most unappealing actors ever?" she asked, "The only good thing about the first one was this actress named Tiffany Shepis. She was good, but the rest of the movie hurt soooo bad. I swear, at one point the evil scarecrow kills this guy with an ear of corn by actually stabbing it into his ear."

"Shit," I laughed, the wine making me feel more and more lighthearted, "Five yard penalty for illegal use of a pun."

"Tony Todd was in the sequel," she added, "But don't let that fool you. It was worse than the first one."

"Candyman couldn't save it, huh?"

"Well that's one movie we won't be renting," I declared as Cindy emptied the last of the wine into our glasses.

"So, Dennis," she looked at me, "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"You don't think I'm a slut do you?"

I nearly spit out my wine, "Of course not."

"It's just that I never act like that," Cindy said, her index finger swirling her wine around, "I mean, you're the only man I've ever come on to like that."

"Cindy," I downed my last glass of wine, "I don't think you're a slut. That's never happened to me before either."

She looked at me intently as the light from my living room filtered out onto the porch.

"I've spent the last few years of my life working my ass off and not much else," I said, not exactly sure what I was going to say next. I just the words flow, "I've missed out on a lot of things, including women. What happened last night was so perfect. It wasn't slutty, Cindy. It was perfect."

"I thought so too."

I smiled and held her hand in mine across the table.

"You should close that," she motioned to the blue and white umbrella mounted through the center of the table, "We can see the stars better."

I hesitated. A tremendous hard-on had formed in my sweats and once again, I was without underwear. I couldn't figure out how to stand up and close the umbrella without showing it off to her. But then I figured that we had already had sex, and she had already seen my cock anyway. I stood up and grasped the clip on the umbrella, letting the complex structure of its skeleton collapse.

I could feel my cock straining against my sweats. I looked down at it as I was finishing with the umbrella and realized that a few drops of pre-cum had also darkened a spot on the fabric. I sat down quickly, feeling more than a little embarrassed. When I finally looked back over at Cindy, she had a glazed look in her eyes, which were focused directly on my crotch. She was biting her lower lip. Then she looked up and caught my eye, looking more and more like a naughty little girl in a candy store.

"Is that because of me?" she purred with a knowing grin.

"I think you know the answer to that," I said.

"It's nice to know that I can get you up."

"Are you kidding? You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," I said. I suppose my comment might have been considered a lavish embellishment, but it felt so right to say. And besides, it was the honest to God truth.

Cindy turned her chair more toward me and began running her bare foot up and down my leg, her toes pulling on the sweats. "And what about me, specifically, causes you to say that?" she inquired.

I looked at her as my cock swelled. "Gorgeous eyes..."

"Yeah?"

I nodded. "Beautiful lips and a killer smile... makes for a sexy face, you know?"

Cindy looked down, suppressing a smile.

I went on, "You have a sexy figure... and your breasts are perfect."

"Really? You like them? You don't think they're too big?"

"You can never be too rich or have tits that are too big."

"Does that apply to you?" she countered, her playful wit more than a match for my flattery, "As a general rule I'm not sure I agree."

I looked down at my chest, "I'm just a late bloomer."

She smiled and looked at her cleavage. "I used to think they were too big, but now that I've managed to hook a guy like you with them..."

"You're saying it was your tits that made me want to be with you?"

"You're about as subtle as a train wreck."

I laughed. "It wasn't just your tits."

"But it's cute," she reassured me.

"What can I say? I'm a breast man."

"I think there would be something wrong if you weren't."

"Thanks for not judging me," I said.

"I have no room to talk," she said and rubbed her foot sensually against my thigh, "I'm a cock woman myself."

"Well then," I swallowed as my excitement unabashedly throbbed beneath the fabric of my sweats, "Aren't we in luck? I just happen to have a cock."

"And I just happen to have breasts," she looked at me and then stood up. Cindy unbuttoned her jeans, her eyes fixed on mine. I watched with a dumbfounded sense of awe as she pushed her jeans off and revealed her white thong to me. Her powerful green eyes held mine as she loosened her top and then removed it with all the precision and confidence of a professional stripper. I marveled at her body as she released her tits to my hungry eyes. She stood before me and allowed me a moment to drink her in.

"I don't know about you," she whispered, "But I think we should have dessert."

"I love dessert," I nearly croaked.

"So do I," she licked her lips, "You got anything for me?"

"Yes."

"Good," she smiled sexily, "I have something for you too."

My cock pulsed with a hot yearning as Cindy leaned forward and grasped the waistband of my sweats. Her fingers felt wonderful against my skin as she pulled my sweat pants down and revealed my cock. Cindy gave me a sexy wink and then wrapped her hand around my swollen shaft, positioning herself close to me. Her breasts pressed against my face like heavy silken pillows, granting me permission to kiss them.

"I can be blunt too," she said.

She continued to rub her hand up and down my shaft in a maddening tease. My mind raced frantically to think of anything to prevent the ejaculation building in my balls from reaching fruition too early. I reached up and placed my hands over her breasts. I relished the sensations of her tits against my lips and face as I fondled her. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds. I sucked and nibbled greedily on her left nipple and then her right as my arousal intensified. Cindy moaned with a satisfactory purr and squeezed my shaft a little, encouraging me.

"Yeah. Suck on my tits. Bite my nipple. Oh, that feels so good. I love to have my tits sucked."

Her dirty talk wasn't helping my desperate fight to stave off my orgasm. I responded by burying my face in her soft flesh, licking and tasting her breast. As I suckled and gently bit at the hard nub of her right tit, I rolled and pulled her left nipple.

"Oh Jesus yes just like that," Cindy smiled as she pumped my cock. Her breathing was becoming more and more shallow as I released her left nipple from my grip and traveled down the curve of her back and ass with my fingers. I traced around her ass cheek and then worked my way around to her crotch. My fingertips grazed the fabric of her soaked thong. I massaged the moist flesh just behind the fabric as her hips grinded her sex against my hand.

"Do you know what you're doing to me?" she breathed, her hand working fast on my thick shaft.

"Yes I do," I flicked at her nipple rapidly with my tongue. Her hands pulled me deeper into her cleavage as I began rubbing her clit. Her body jumped and she moaned, kissing the top of my scalp as her chest heaved. A cool wind was blowing across our bodies, but it did nothing to cool us down. Cindy's hips gyrated and bucked against my hand in a preview of the sex that would follow our foreplay.

"Oh, god, yes. Just like that. Oh god you're going to make me cum," She shook violently against my hand and her tits smothered my face. She cried out a beautiful whimper of pleasure as her orgasm rolled through her body. It wasn't a violent reaction of gratification, but rather a smooth and fluid culmination to an evening of slow build-ups and innuendo.

"That was wonderful," she said. "But I want more."

Cindy knelt down in front me and spread my legs open. She grasped my penis in her hand and stroked it. I shivered as the orgasm threatened to crest. Cindy saw me losing the battle against the inevitable and grinned wickedly at me. She said, "I'll bet you're getting close too..."

I couldn't say anything as she pulled and played with my rigid cock, her fingers smearing my precum around in a wet taunt.

"Look how hard you are," she lowered her face down to my shaft and ran the tip of her tongue along one of the veins bulging just under the tender skin of my member.

I whimpered against her tongue as she slid it up the length of the vein and then to the fringe of my swollen purple head.

"Look at how big your head is," she teased and flicked my tip with her tongue. I gripped my chair with both hands, my knuckles turning white. A familiar vibration deep within the inner workings of my sex began to sound out as my cock swelled to its full length and girth, my glans slightly expanding under the pressure of the forthcoming load.

"And look at you," she smiled and deeply massaged my balls, "Trying so hard to hold back."

I was on the verge of losing it as she teased me.

"You're so heavy," she breathed and fondled my balls as though testing their weight, "Do you have a big load for me, Dennis?"

I nodded and held my breath, my head tossed back as every muscle in my body fought of the eruption. If Cindy kept talking like this, I imagined I might just dehydrate myself and shrivel up into nothing when the moment finally came.

"Give it to me. Shoot it on my tits. I love it when a man comes all over my breasts."

'Oh fuck,' I thought, 'She's killing me and she knows it...'

"I've had orgasms before just from a guy shooting his load on my tits..."

bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers