Discovering Clara Pt. 03

Story Info
By being blindfolded, Clara's eyes are opened.
1k words
4.63
14.4k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ascended the spiralled staircase hand in hand. I followed behind him wordlessly; it all felt very... celestial. As if he was an angel, paving the way to the divine promised land.

Which is all a very romantic way of saying that we went upstairs to find a bedroom.

We entered one of many spare rooms, and Pierce quietly shut and locked the door behind us. He reached into his pocket as he looked hungrily into my eyes, and pulled out the blindfold, now grinning mischievously. As he tied it around my head and obstructed my view, I opened my mouth to tell him that I had never... Well, done this before, but I couldn't make a sound. I felt my dress being unzipped, and heard the soft "swish" of fabric hitting the floor. I was still blindfolded when my head hit a pillow, and felt soft lips working their way down from my mouth to my neck, kissing every inch of visible skin. My mind was racing, but I couldn't manage to form my thoughts into words. All I knew was the feeling of shivers running down my spine as he sucked harder on a particularly sensitive spot. A moan slipped through my lips.

"Pierce," I finally managed to spit out. He groaned against my neck in response, and I nearly convulsed beneath him.

"I've... I'm.. I haven't..." I sputtered weakly, aware that my voice was a few octaves higher than usual. He face met mine again.

"Spit it out, baby."

Just say it. Do what he said.

Suddenly I felt his teeth nipping against my neck, his hands roughly pulling at my hair. Fuck, he wants me to listen to him...

"I'm a virgin."

My blindfold was ripped off. He looked at me as if I were a work of art. As if I were a field of untouched snow, and all he could do was gaze in awe.

"Do you want me to continue?" he breathed, suddenly more vulnerable than I could have ever imagined him. His eyes were ablaze with eagerness, fear, and lust, and I could have never predicted wanting a stranger so badly.

"Please, sir."

With that his hands flew up to my chest, gently massaging each breast through the barrier of my bra. He swiftly slips it off; there was a deafening pause and a sharp intake of breath as my bare chest stared him in the face. This calmness didn't last long, though; soon I felt his lips sucking on each breast, tongue gently flicking over the tips. He took his time on my nipples, pulling and blowing and sucking and nipping until I was almost ready to cum, and then continued down to my stomach, and even lower... He spread my legs with painful, evil slowness, and I saw my life flash before my eyes. His hand slipped under my soaking panties, and instinct immediately took over as I grabbed his arm.

"Do you want me to stop?" he mumbled, knowing from the wet spot his finger rested over that I didn't. I vigorously shook my head, and he removed my underwear gracefully. Beginning again at my stomach and kissing down, he gently moved his tongue between my lips, before working over my clit.

"Oh, my god," I gasped. Why had I not done this with anyone sooner? Faster and faster, his tongue flicked over me, and my hips bucked with pleasure. With one hand, he forced my legs to stay open as muscle spasms shook them, while the other flew up to pull at my nipple, and I felt the warmth of his tongue enter me slowly. My back arched and he quickly held it down, making it clear that the only thing I'm allowed to move is my hips, as they involuntarily grind. Without warning, he quickly and easily slipped two fingers inside of me, erecting a gasp and cry of surprise. With a brutal curl upwards, they began pumping in and out of me rapidly, while his thumb circles my clit. My hips began rocking at a steady pace, and a strangled moan escaped my lips as I teetered on the edge, but he quickly removed his fingers, harshly informing me that I wasn't allowed to cum yet. I closed my eyes in agony and ecstasy, when the sound of a belt unbuckling and the foil of a condom wrapper ripping filled my ears.

"Wait!" I panted, using these precious moments of calm to explain, "Please go slowly, Pierce, I'm-" With an aggressive yank he gripped my head in his hands, staring into my eyes with his own, lust-filled ones.

"It's Sir to you, Clara," he growled, and rubbed his erection against my opening. I gasped, and grabbed at his muscular back.

"Please, Sir, I need you," I begged. Pierce smiled, and I felt the tip of him enter me. My eyes shot wide open, and I struggled to catch my breath.

"I'm going to go deeper now, Clara," he explained softly, "It will hurt for a few seconds." I nodded frantically, pulling him closer to me and staring into his eyes longingly. Without so much as a blink, he plunged himself into me. I let out a small scream; the pinching sensation combined with the sudden fullness I felt was overwhelming. Immediately my eyes rolled into the back of my head as he thrusted inside of me, but with a merciless bite to my nipple, my eyes snapped open, and he commanded me to keep looking at him. Our mouths were mere centimeters away from each other, panting and moaning.

"FUCK!" I screamed and threw my head back, clenching around him as we both neared climax. With a final thrust he finished inside of me, and I followed instantaneously.

We sat in post-orgasmic bliss for a few moments, gasping for breath inches from each other's faces. He was still inside of me; strangely enough, I didn't want him to pull out. Ever. I felt so full...

"What do you say, Clara?" Pierce teased with a wink.

"Thank you, sir," I giggled. I hoped with all my heart it would be more than a one-night stand...