Discovering Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,228 Followers

"Caroline! Behave!" I whispered hard.

She opened her eyes and snapped back to the present, pulling her hand guiltily away from her crotch. I wanted every detail but it seemed like the use of visual aids was going too far. Her fingers illustrating what she'd done made me wish that I had been there to see her fingers caressing a big dick, or that I could at least reach down between my legs and do myself.

Just to show that I wasn't her master and to demonstrate her defiant nature when it came to me, Callie deliberately put her wet finger in her mouth and sucked it for a second, daring me with her eyes to say something. Then she pulled it free with an audible pop, gathered her long legs slowly back and wrapped her arms around her knees. She looked at me and talked in a low fervent voice. "God, Katie, you wouldn't believe how hot just touching one makes you. It's almost like you don't even need the sex, you just need to hold a man's cock in your hand. It got me all wet like you wouldn't believe."

Oh, I believed it all right, because I was all wet too. I wanted her to reach the end of the story so that I could escape to my room and do myself. If this took much longer I was afraid I was going to puddle right there on my sister's sheets, which wouldn't have been cool at all.

"I had my head on his shoulder," she said, "And I could feel him starting to breathe faster and faster. I figured I must be doing it right, or he'd like, stop me, right?"

I nodded, as if I was the one with handjob experience..

"So then, all of a sudden my hand was all wet and I knew he'd cum. I was kind of proud of myself, y'know? After all this time I'd finally given my first handjob. I gave him a few sort of 'goodbye' rubs, kissed his neck and took my hand back."

I was aghast and titillated and horny as hell. I mean, you always figure that somehow some way you're going to get to do it one day, but the reality that my very own sister had done it was more intoxicating than any of my under-the-covers imaginings had ever been. A dark romantic place, open pants, wet fingers wrapped around a stiff cock. I looked at her wet fingers and imagined that the wetness I could see there was sperm and not pussy juice. I was so ready to jump from her bed and run to my room, but something in her tone made me think that there was more to the story.

"I was done, you know?" Caroline said, as if this was in unimportant detail.

"But?" I said, encouragingly. I didn't understand this at all. I thought that once a boy came it was pretty much over.

Caroline took a deep breath as if she was trying to stop a good cum from arriving too fast. I remembered what she'd been doing when I came in, her quick caress of herself through her panties, her finger wet from being inside her. I remembered I wasn't the only girl in the room with a drippy slit.

Caroline got a look in her eyes that was faraway and defiant at the same time. I could tell she remembered what she'd been doing before I came in, too. She closed her eyes and spread her legs just wide enough to work her hand between them, barely hiding what she was doing in her lap. There was no doubt about what was going on. Callie was going to pick up where she was when I'd interrupted her in my quest for dirty stories. She gasped as her fingers found the right spot, and I could see the muscles in the back of her hand working as her fingers rubbed her slit through her panties. I wanted to shriek, to get up and leave. But I didn't. I was transfixed by the sight of what my suddenly sexy sister was doing to herself. If the price of hearing the story was seeing Callie masturbate, then I was willing to pay. After she was done I could go to my room to do me. Besides, watching her play was alluring and somehow satisfying, almost as if she was doing both of us. While her fingers moved in tight little circles Caroline closed her eyes and continued in a whispery voice.

"He took my hand and put it back on his dick, which was all wet and slippery. He rubbed my hand up and down, and I knew it meant he didn't want me to stop. I hadn't wanted to stop, not really. So I started rubbing him up and down again, just doing what I had been doing before. Up and down, over and over." Caroline's fingers moved up and down in time to her words, deliberately pressing pleasure into her panty covered slit. "The closer he got the more stuff there was to spread around. My fingers got wetter and wetter, just like how you get wetter when your pussy's getting ready to cum. I swear just feeling him with my fingers made me want to taste sperm. Suddenly I could feel the end of it swell up, getting bigger in my hand. It was so exciting, feeling it grow like that just because of what I was doing. It was almost like I could have an orgasm just sliding my hand up and down his cock. Then all of a sudden he really stiffened up, his whole body, and the end of his dick shot out like tons of sperm. It splashed all over everything."

"Oh, my God," I said. "What was it like?"

With her eyes closed and a little smile on her lips, Caroline looked like an angel. An angel who was breathing a little fast as she masturbated, an angel with lips that were begging for a kiss. Her voice was even angelic, in spite of the dirty subject of hard cocks and hot sperm. She didn't even open her eyes when she went on, and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"It was kinda like hot hand lotion, only sticky and hot. He put his hand over mine to hold me still while it squirted out of him over and over." Callie's thighs twitched, and she realized that her fingers were getting carried away while her little sister was watching. She reluctantly pulled her hand from between her legs and took a deep breath. Her eyes opened and slowly swam back from where they'd been to focus on me. God, she was cute. "Oh, Katie, you wouldn't believe it. There was, like, a ton of it and it got all over everything – his pants, my hand, his dick, his stomach, his shorts. I think even he got some on the seat, and I know some of it got on the bottom of the popcorn box."

Ohmigod. This was the kind of information that a girl needed to have if she was going to do it herself someday. Why is it that they don't teach this stuff in school, anyhow? My pussy trembled, and I knew that if I'd touched myself I would have cum right then, whether my sister was watching or not.

"And that was it," she said with finality. She drew her hand from between her legs and hugged her knees together. "Any questions?"

"I can't believe it! Did he say anything? Did he think you did it good?"

Callie giggled. "Well, he didn't really say anything about it. He gave me this long kiss, and I could sort of feel that all the tension had left him. But it was kind of like once he'd cum he wasn't really interested any more. He gave me the popcorn to hold while he put his pants back together, then he just put his arm around me and gave me a kiss. Then we watched the rest of the movie."

"But what'd you do with it? The stuff, I mean. I mean, it got all over everything, right? So, like, what'd you do?"

Callie laughed at my naivety, which was kind of mean. – she'd done it to a boy and I hadn't. It was OK to be curious, right?

"I just left it. I wiped my hand off on his shirttail before I let him go. His whole crotch must have been soaking wet the rest of the night. But this is funny – when we were leaving I asked him what he thought about the movie, and he could hardly remember any of it."

I giggled, not sure of what else to say. So you could make a guy forget where he was by rubbing his dick? After a second, I realized how silly I was being. I could make myself forget where I was by rubbing me between the legs. Why wouldn't it work on boys too?

Story done, Callie fell back down into her pillows. It was as if she didn't even know what her body was doing. Her feet were together, but her knees spread themselves wide apart as her hand pulled up Dad's shirt a little so that it could return to its place, massaging her center through her panties.

"So, I'll bet hearing all that made you wet, too, didn't it?" she said, with a nod towards my crotch.

I could feel the blush rising in my face and I wanted to lie and say no. But the truth was that I was dripping into my panties and I knew that the moment I got out of her room I'd touch myself, right there in the hallway. Caroline moved her pretty fingers in little circles and I imagined I could see the wet spot on her panties growing. I felt her eyes watching me look between her legs, but I couldn't stop.

"Well?" she whispered.

I was caught. I mean, if she was brazen enough to play with herself in front of me, then I had to at least admit that I was wet, right? Girls idolize their big sisters, but they also compete with them. Constant little challenges from an older sister are just part of life, and sometimes you prove who you are by ignoring them, by declining the challenge as too immature or dumb. But there are times when a girl has to rise to the tests, to prove that just because big sister can come up with a dare it doesn't really make her older and wiser. This was one of them. Besides, I was really, really wet. I nodded.

"Thought so," she said. Callie closed her eyes, settled back into her pillows and spread her knees even further apart. Suddenly her legs seemed longer than I remembered. Longer, tanner, softer. The skin on her bare well-muscled inner thighs begged for a caress, a touch that would certainly travel up to the wet spot where her fingers were moving in slow little circles. I was horrified to realize how badly I wanted to reach out and feel the inside of her thigh, do that caress thing up to her pussy with my own fingers. I wasn't attracted to girls, was I? Callie kept rubbing herself, the soppy spot on her panties more apparent now, her delicate fingers drawing circles around her clit. Callie gasped as a little happy-spasm swirled through her. I clenched my legs together. What kind of thrall was I in, anyway? It was definitely past time to go, and I wanted to leave. Really. But I didn't. Caroline's long blond hair was splashed over her pillows, her nipples were clearly erect under Dad's old shirt, and her fingers were languidly massaging her clit. I'd never even imagined that anything in the whole world could be so sexy, not even Harrison's cock spurting cum all over a popcorn box.

I swallowed hard, gathering myself for a retreat to the safety of my own room, where I could indulge my needy pussy the same way Caroline was hers. Her story of hot sperm and the sight of her teasing fingers had coalesced into an inescapable need between my legs.

I got up from my sister's bed, pretending that I couldn't hear the sibilant whispers her fingers were making on the satin panties between her legs.

"Well, I'm going to go to sleep now," I said, as if nothing was going on. I was proud that my voice didn't crack. Mostly. I turned my back on Caroline playing with herself and padded towards the door. As I started walking I realized I'd creamed my panties way more than I'd thought, and the liquid was oozing down my thigh. I couldn't wait to get to my room and rip off my pajamas and panties. My pussy was yelling for attention and I decided I wasn't going to take the time to light some dumb old candles like Callie had. My hand was on the doorknob when her chuckle stopped me.

"You're not going to sleep, Katie-pie. You're dripping and wet and you're going to your room to do the same thing I'm doing."

I didn't know just what to say to that. Of course she was right, but admitting that you're wet is one thing. Admitting that you're on the way to your room to spread your legs and stick your fingers inside yourself is quite another.

"Tell you what," she whispered. Callie was breathing deeply, having trouble getting the words out as her playing nudged her towards her desired end. "If you'll stay and do yourself too, I'll tell you about the blowjob I gave Harrison."

Blowjob? My big sister? Ohmigod. The image of her wrapping her pretty pink lips around Harrison's cock and licking him until he came caused my legs to become weak and my pussy to tremble. I desperately wanted to hear her story, to learn about what it was like to do a guy that way, what it tasted like, how it felt. And I'd probably never have a better chance to learn.

It wasn't as if I'd never heard of blowjobs. There were girls that I was sure were doing it at school, and more girls who were probably doing it but I'd never heard about. Once I'd even caught Alice Hefernan doing it to Mike Rupert in her car after school, but it was dark and I wasn't really sure. Anyway, it wasn't the kind of thing that any of the girls I knew were talking about. I'd learn more from Caroline than I'd ever get by listening to rumors at school. I was torn. It really wasn't right to watch your sister masturbate, was it? But sisters can be vindictive when their offerings are turned down and I knew full well that if I refused now she might retaliate by never being in the mood to tell me again.

She whispered, her voice seductive and enticing and oh-so-reasonable. The lilt of her words was soft and seductive, promising catnip to a kitten, candy to a baby. "You don't have to take your panties off, Katie-pie. I just want to watch. You've been watching me. It's only fair."

I turned back. Callie was just like I'd left her, pretending with everything but her voice that I wasn't even there. Bathed in the flickering candlelight she lay on the pillows, her eyes closed, Dad's shirt pulled up just far enough that I could see her taut belly above her satin panties. The soles of her bare feet were pressed together and her knees were apart and flat on the bed so that her hand had easy access to her mound. Her fingers were moving in little circles around her clit, and I could see little tremors in her thighs as they twitched in pleasure.

Go for it, my mind thought. It seemed like it was to soon to use that particular lesson, but I didn't feel like I had a choice. Callie played with herself and watched me, waiting to see if I was going to peel off my bottoms, spread my legs and finger myself for her. Her eyes were soft and unfocused, but I could see an unmistakable hunger in them. I suddenly realized that this wasn't some kind of selfless voyeuristic offer, designed by Callie only to turn me on. She was going to get a thrill out of watching me the same way I was getting a thrill out of watching her. That was the thought that made up my mind.

I took a deep breath and wordlessly padded back to her bed. I could feel Callie's eyes taking in every inch of my legs as I pushed my bottoms down and kicked them over into the corner. I'd never felt so naked, even though I still had my t-shirt, panties and socks on. I tried to pretend that I was just sitting down for a story, like I'd done just a little while ago. But this was all different. Before I had my pajama bottoms on. Before I wasn't getting ready to masturbate in front of Callie. Nerves had made the heat in my slit settle down from 'boil' to 'simmer,' and I knew it would take a little work to make me cum now. I remember wondering if that's the way it always is – if it's harder to cum when somebody's watching. I wasn't about to tell Callie how nervous I was. It was better to pretend I was being forced totally against my will, but my drippy slit gave the lie to that thought. I was nervous, embarrassed and horny. But there was a little corner of my mind that was secretly glad she was making me do this, inviting me to do something that only grown-up lovers would do. I was hypnotized by the way her fingers moved in slow little circles. I knew just what she was doing. She was in pussy maintenance mode, keeping her wet slit oh-so-ready until she wanted to push herself over the edge. I knew because I'd I done the same thing to myself more times than I could count.

Caroline raised one eyebrow at me, expectantly, waiting. I knew I wasn't going to get a word out of her until I held up my end of the deal. I crawled onto her bed and sat on my knees by her feet. Then I spread my knees as far apart as I could get them so that Callie could easily see my hand and my crotch. I took a deep breath, reached down and put my fingertips on my clit.

The strong jolt of pleasure surprised me. I'd thought that my nerves had sapped too much spark from my pussy for a reaction like that. I gasped, and immediately tried to rein in my breath so that I wasn't panting like Flicka after a quarter mile. Callie sighed as my fingers touched, and I knew that she was watching every moment. I hope you like it, I thought, resentful and impossibly giddy at the same time. The new sensation of playing while someone watched sent dizzy shivers emanating from my slit. This was way more exciting than doing it by myself had ever been.

I swallowed hard, closed my eyes to help me relax and started to rub my clit in little circles. I hadn't been wrong about how wet I was – my cotton panties were having a hard time absorbing all of the cum and my fingers slipped around wetly, making my tummy tremble with delightful little tremors. I gasped again and forgot where I was for a moment or two. Jeez – you'd think a girl masturbating in front of her sister would know exactly what she was doing. But my consciousness was instantly stolen.

I don't know how long I sat there rubbing my clit while Callie watched, but after a while reality floated nearby and I grabbed on. I remembered our deal, and I wanted her to know that I hadn't forgotten that I expected to hear the story. I managed to recover enough to open my eyes a little. My control over my breathing was tenuous at best, and I couldn't trust myself to talk. I hoped that the look on my face said, "Ok, I'm doing what you asked – now it's your turn!" Caroline's hungry gaze was fixed on my spread legs and playing fingers, and I knew that if she looked up into my eyes she'd see swimming desire mirrored there. Her pink tongue licked her lips and then she closed her eyes, letting the sensation of our lusty mutual misdeed wash over her. Now that I was a participant instead of a spectator, a co-conspirator instead of an audience, she was ready to keep up her end of the bargain and tell me about her first blowjob.

Callie gasped as her fingers hit the right spot and made the muscles in her thighs spasm. The sweet peach candle aroma mingled with the salty tang of wet pussies. Caroline swallowed hard, and then started speaking in a soft singsong whisper, like telling a little girl a Dr. Seuss story to make her sleepy, and not at all like telling a true and dirty tale of a hard cock and soft pink lips.

"We were in his dorm room. His roommate had gone to work so we had the place to ourselves for a few hours. We were watching TV on the sofa and I had my head in his lap. I could tell that he was all hard because I could feel it through his pants pushing against the back of my head." Her voice rose and fell; a babysitter reading Hop on Pop to a five year old, but breathlessly. "He had his fingers tangled in my hair and every once in a while he'd kinda push himself against my head, letting me feel that he was all ready for sex."

Ready? I knew all about ready. I pressed my finger hard into my cleft, pushing my panties almost inside me and wishing we hadn't made the silly bargain to leave them on. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now the panties felt rough and my pussy was really craving the touch of bare skin. Caroline and I watched each other's fingers massaging slick material against our soppy holes.

"I took it out of his pants just like in the movie theatre, only this time it was easier because he lifted his ass off of the sofa and helped me push his pants down around his ankles."

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,228 Followers